Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me through her tears and said, "You were the only one for me. There will never be another, Robbie. I am so, so, sorry."

I said, "I wish you had thought that four years ago."

We went our separate ways doing our best to get on with our lives. I got my routes changed to continental so I'm home more now. The overseas flights were getting to me and I blamed them for some of the demise of my marriage. If I had been home more, I might not have driven the love of my life into another man's arms and bed.

Nancy and I are great Friends With Benefits and we are damn good at that regularly. I have dated some other ladies and bedded a few but none can keep up with Nancy. She's a looker and a monster in bed. She had been Deanna's best friend for years but I have no idea about their current status. They are both 49 years old to my 51.

Nancy's husband, Jack was killed in Iraq thirteen years ago. From what I'm told he's Missing in Action and presumed dead after thirteen years. His helicopter was shot down over enemy territory. The bodies were burned beyond recognition. She received his belongings and a death notification from the military.

—————-

It's been six years since Deanna destroyed our life together. I've moved on and have really good days now.

Nancy invited me to accompany her to a company charity function. I told her I would be delighted. Nancy is a branch manager in a local office for a large insurance company.

I had just purchased a new red Mercedes and I picked her up in it precisely at six o'clock as she requested. I rang the door bell. She opened the door and the most exquisite woman I had laid eyes on since our first date stood in front of me .

I said, "Your carriage awaits, My Lady."

She smiled and said, "Thank you, Sir."

I gave her the once over when she wasn't looking. She had her on her version of the little black dress, seamed nylon stockings and five inch "come fuck me" heels that I adore. I'm sure she got the idea for the stockings and and foot jewelry from Deanna knowing they swapped info about men over the years. She was wearing toe rings on both second toes with red nail polish. Like Deanna, she had beautiful legs and feet. Not Deanna caliber but still gorgeous. A gold anklet completed her jewelry. She was beautiful.

We arrived at the function and valet parked. As a gentleman, I walked in with Nancy on my arm. She introduced me to some of her associates and we mingled with the donors. I was out $750 in donations. As we were walking around, I looked up and noticed a well built woman with her back to me on the second level. She looked strikingly familiar. As I looked at her, she turned and gave the man next to her a kiss on the lips, not scalding but a kiss nevertheless. She turned and looked at the crowd. It's Deanna and looking more ravishing than ever. My heart fluttered but not like it once did. She hadn't noticed me yet as I had a light beard and not as recognizable as I once was.

"There she is, Tiger," said a voice behind me. Nancy was grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

I said, "You set me up."

"No, I just knew she would be here. She's there if you want her, Sailor. If not, I'm still free and you know we won't be here long because we will be christening the back seat of that Mercedes before we leave the parking lot."

I said, "I saw her kiss that guy, she's taken."

Nancy said, "She doesn't know you're here. She came with one of our VPs. I know they aren't an item."

"Well, she must like him a lot to be dueling tongues with him."

"You want to play with her a little, Robbie."

"Why? We are history. Look at her. She's as beautiful as the day I met her?"

"Robbie I know she broke your heart. I was pissed at her too for a long time. How do you come back from an affair let alone let your lover impregnate you? But I know you never stopped loving her. You always will on some level. You have some decisions to make. Take her home. Pick up the pieces of your heart and live your life."

"I don't know Nancy. I still have a lot of hurt. Maybe she doesn't love ME anymore."

My thoughts and feelings were all over the place. I took Nancy by the arm and continued our mingling. We got close to where Deanna was standing. My back was to her and her date.

Suddenly Nancy whispered, "Wait for it...WAIT FOR IT...now."

She laid a smoldering kiss on me with tongue, rubbing those braless breasts all over me through the thin material just as Deanna turned around. I was going to have to hide the bulge in my pants but Nancy killed that idea when she gently squeezed my shaft through my slacks. There was no hiding it now.

She said, "Deanna is looking straight at us and waving at me. She doesn't recognize you yet but has a weird look on her face. Turn around where Deanna can see you and we will walk off but don't let her know you've seen her."

"Damn, you're a witch of a woman."

She laughed and kissed me again.

"You mean "bitch" of a woman, don't you?"

Nancy had a dreamy look on her face. She said, "Hmmm, I could get used to this Robbie. Deanna is walking this way."

We walked away faster so not to let her and her date catch up to us. She was kinda dragging him along.

"Thats enough, let's start toward the door."

I said, "I'm just starting to have fun."

We walked out and waited at the valet. Just as Deanna and her date walked up, I turned and opened the door of my Mercedes for Nancy. I took Nancy in my arms and laid my own smoldering kiss on her with all the emotion I could muster. I turned around looking at Deanna eye to eye. She fainted. I caught her in my arms and to Nancy's surprise, placed Deanna in the arms of her date.

I said, "She's yours. Take good care of her."

Nancy said, "What's going on, Robbie?"

"Get in the car, Nancy."

"Robbie, where are we going.?"

I drove to a local park that has a small lake in the middle of it. I took her hand and walked over to one of the benches. We sat.

Nancy, you said I needed to make a decision. You were right and I have. Honey, I've been in denial for too long. I was blinded by my old life. One that no longer exists. Over the last few years with the quality time we've spent together, I've fallen in love with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. You are everything I want in a life partner and best friend. I know you loved Jack and I loved Deanna. But those lives are history and we have been thrown together for a reason. At this time in our lives, we are meant to be together. I want to grow old with you. There, I said it."

I took a small box from my jacket pocket. I opened it and presented the ring to her that I had purchased the day before. I slipped the ring on her finger.

"Marry me, Nancy."

She just looked at me with her eyes wide in disbelief.

"Oh My God, Robbie. I never dreamed you felt this way about me. I have been in love with you since the day I met you but I would have never interfered in your marriage. The reason I never spent much time around you when I was with Deanna was because I couldn't stand being near you and not being able to touch you. I love you, Robbie. Oh yes, Sweetheart. It will be an honor to be your wife.

We drove home overwhelmed by the thoughts in our head. Nancy had s death grip on my arm like she was afraid I'd get away.

We walked slowly to my bedroom. I started at her lips and nibbled on her ears as I unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. I stood behind her and kissed the back of her neck. She turned and kissed me passionately.

We took our time as I laid her in my bed. I made slow, sweet love to my bride-to-be from her toes to her nose. I entered her slow and easy letting her know I was making love to her not fucking.

She said, "Robbie, I still think I'm dreaming and I'm scared I'll wake up."

I brought her to a writhing orgasm. I held a stocking clad foot in each hand, spreading her legs wide pushing as deep as I could go into her wet velvety tunnel. I released inside her, filling her with my manly deposit. I had cum inside her many times over our history together but this time was different. I was claiming her as mine.

"It's real, Sweetheart" as I took her in my arms. Her warm body was all but attached to me with her leg draped over mine and her toes caressing my leg.

Chapter 15

I hadn't seen or heard from Deanna in a while. Nancy and I planned our wedding deciding on May. We needed time to give notice to her family and my daughters. When I told the girls, they were thrilled. They had known Nancy nearly all of their lives and were thrilled to have her as their step mother. I discussed the fact that their mother would always have a place in my heart but the damage she did was permanent. The love I've found with Nancy is strong and forever.

Of course, word got back to Deanna that I had asked Nancy to marry me. My daughters told me Deanna digressed further into despair finally realizing there was no hope that we would be getting back together.

—————-

When I heard that Robbie and Nancy were getting married, I fell deeper into depression. I would drive by our old house and see Nancy's car in the garage where mine used to sit. This and all the other things I'd seen in the last few years finally made me realize my life with Robbie was really over. I spent a lot of time with my therapist over the past several years trying to understand why I let Joey into my happy life. I'm still not sure I know why I let a man I had only known a few months, a stranger if you will, put a baby in me. That was not the Deanna that fell in love and married Robert Ingram twenty-four years earlier.

I finally found the nerve to call Nancy at her office.

When she answered her phone, I said, "Nancy, do you have a minute to talk?"

She said, "Sure, Deanna, what's on your mind?"

"I just want to congratulate you on your upcoming marriage. You couldn't have chosen a better man nor he a more loving, caring woman."

"I know and thank you, Deanna. I want you to know that I fell in love with him many years ago but you and I were friends. I hope we still are. There was no possibility that I would act on my feelings for him while you were married. I did my best to avoid direct contact with him. It hurt too much to be around him and not be able to tell him how I felt."

"Jesus, Nancy, I never knew. You hid it well."

"Yes, I would have never hurt you or interfered in your marriage. It wasn't until I knew he was ready to move on that I entered his life. I thought we were pretty much just good friends since it took him six years to decide if we could be a couple or not. I invited him to that charity event to throw you two together. I knew you were going with Mark so I tried to make you jealous and force your hand. Believe me, Deanna, I was awestruck when he put you in Mark's arms and whisked me away in his car. I was already prepared to ask Mark for a ride home knowing you would be with Robbie again."

"He drove us to that little park where we all used to hang out. We sat down on a bench and he spilled all the feelings that he had been storing up since the divorce. He had already bought a ring. He said he had fallen in love with me and asked me to marry him."

"Deanna, I was totally unprepared for that moment but I never hesitated for a second. I accepted his proposal unconditionally. I intend to wear the Ingram name as proudly as you did for most of your marriage. Ouch! He will never want for love, I promise you that. I finally get to show him all the feelings and emotions I held back all these years. I hope you and I can still be the friends we've been to each other. Of course, you are welcome to attend the wedding if you want. If you don't, I understand that too."

Nancy, I don't know, I'll think about it. I still love him. I think you know that but I will give you the same consideration you gave me. I won't interfere in your marriage in any way. Take care, Nancy. Good bye."

I hung up feeling better knowing that Robbie would be with a woman I knew loved him as much as I did.

Chapter 16

Nancy and I married on a gorgeous day in May. She is a beautiful bride as I watch her walk down the aisle toward me. She's smiling as The Wedding March is played. My heart is hers and hers is mine.

After the ceremony, we had a small reception. I saw Deanna standing at the door. I told the girls to bring their mother in and get her something to eat. They hugged their mom and brought her over to Nancy and I. She gave me a peck on the cheek with tears in her eyes.

She whispered, "Be happy, My Love."

She hugged Nancy and whispered, "Take good care of him. He deserves lots of love." She turned and walked out of the church.

Nancy and I flew to St. Lucia and spent two weeks n the sun. We made love sometimes twice a day. Remember, we are not kids anymore but I did manage to keep my bride full of me the whole two weeks.

We were laying in bed after a marathon love making session. I ran my hand down her stomach to her labia and cupped it. I felt the semen I had just deposited in her, trying to escape at her entrance. I kissed her and said, "I love you, Mrs. Ingram."

Nancy said, "I love you more, Mr. Ingram. Robbie, I wish we were fifteen years younger and all that inside me was teeming with your little tadpoles doing their best to put your baby in me. I would have loved nothing more than to carry your babies."

I replied, "That would have made my life complete. Deanna and I loved raising Jennifer and Amanda. They are and always will be Daddy's little girls. Nancy, we have to look at our marriage and relationship as a new start. Deanna and Jack are our past and should remain so. My life is now devoted to being your lover, husband, and best friend."

She said, "Robbie, you sold me on the lover part the first time your lips touched my toes and all the nights you pounded me into the mattress leaving me exhausted and full of cum."

"You already were my best friend. I just had to work on being your wife part. Robbie, I know you wondered if I took other lovers after you and I started seeing each other. The truth is I tried to date some. I needed to see if there was someone out there for me. Those were the times that I thought you were never going to look at me the way I looked at you. Each time a man tried to get close to me, I pushed him away. They were not you. A few kisses was as far as anyone ever got with me. Jack and you are the only two men that have ever been inside me. No man other than you will ever touch me sexually again. I vowed that in front of God and our families."

We flew back and began our life together. I went back to flying the domestic routes but I was home most nights. Never again would I jeopardize my marriage for a job or anything else. Nancy was still with her company. Her coworkers were having a difficult time converting to calling her Mrs. Ingram instead of Ms. Flowers? She had a new name plate made that said, Nancy Ingram, Manager which also helped with customers.

A year later, our sex life was still off the charts. Full of imagination and love. We are not party animals, well, only with each other but we do go out dancing once in awhile. My wife gets hit on and asked to dance regularly. She politely refuses and says all my dances are for my husband.

My flight was cancelled on this day so I decided to visit Nancy at her office with a plan in mind. I walked in and proceeded past Angie's desk. Angie is Nancy's Admin.

Angie said, "Hi, Mr. Ingram, should I tell her you're here?"

"No thanks, Angie. I want to surprise her."

I walked in her office, closed the door and locked it.

She said, "Hi, Baby, what a wonderful surprise." She stood up and walked toward me.

I said, "Lady, I've been watching you for days. The way your butt wiggles in those high heels when you walk is just too much. I'm going to fuck you stupid."

I walked to her desk and shoved everything on top to the other end of the desk. I pulled up her skirt and stripped her panties down her legs and off, throwing them in the floor.

Nancy stood there with her mouth open.

"Robbie, what are you doing? This is my office. There are.people out there."

I said, "Robbie? Who's Robbie? I don't know any Robbie."

I pushed her back against her desk and sat her on the edge, pushing her skirt up around her waist. I laid her down on her back with her hairless pussy staring me in the face. I buried my tongue inside her labia. I heard her gasp as my tongue found its target.

"No, please , Sir, Don't do that. I'm married."

"Shut up, Woman unless you know what's good for you. I'm going to fuck you silly. You won't want that limp dicked hubby when I'm done with this pussy."

Nancy pleaded, "No..NO..Please, don't fuck me. I only make love to my husband. Please, no, you're making me cum. I can't cum for you. I don't know you."

She moaned as my tongue and lips caressed her engorged clit. She arched her back and her dangling shoe fell off her left foot onto the floor. She came hard. Some fluid oozed from inside her on to my tongue. I stood up and dropped my pants. I was not wearing my usual boxers. My cock was erect. I placed the oozing head between her wet labia and pushed it inside her.

"Oh! God, please, Sir. Pull it out. Please don't fuck me. I'm married. Oh, your so deep. Please pull out."

She wrapped her legs around me as slid in and out of her. She was so wet.

"I'm going to cum in you. You're going to be leaking my cum for days when I'm done with you, Woman. You're so hot. I'm going to show you what a real man feels like."

"Please, stop Sir, you're making me cum again."

Her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched, pushing her vagina further down on my dick. She was panting and grabbing the sides of her desk as her orgasm subsided.

"Yes, you Son of a Bitch. Fuck me. You've made me cum twice. I'm a slut now. My husband will know I've been fucked. when he sees how red and puffy my pussy is tonight. Are you going to make that dick of yours flood my pussy with cum or just talk about it. Do it. I want to feel it. Cum in me...Cum in my pussy."

I said, "Here ya go, Bitch. Take it. I'm cumming deep inside you."

No,no, please Sir? I didn't mean it. Don't cum in me. I could get pregnant."

I held her stocking clad foot on my shoulder and plunged into her one last time, holding my penis against her cervix as I came. I sent stream after stream of warm semen into my wife's womb. I finished inside her. I slowly pulled my dick out of her and zipped up my pants. I picked up her panties and put them in my pocket.

Without another word between us, I unlocked the door and walked out into the lobby, closing it behind me. The women turned to look at me. They were trying not to laugh.

I said, "It was a pleasure to see you ladies again. Have a great day." I walked out and down the street.

—————

What just happened? I know my staff had to hear us. I'm embarrassed. My desk is a mess. I pushed my skirt down and slipped my left shoe back on. I brushed my hair and fixed my lipstick.

I walked out into the lobby.

Angie said, "Mrs. Ingram, your husband just left."

I said, "Oh My God, No? My husband was here? Did he hear anything that was going on in my office? Oh my!"

We all broke out laughing.

Angie handed me some tissues from her desk and said, "Clean up on aisle 4."

They all looked down at my feet. A large dollop of pearl white cum had dripped out of me onto the floor between my feet. I looked at them. They were all but rolling in the floor laughing.

Angie said, "God, I wish my husband would ravage me like that some time."

Since he absconded with my panties, I found a hand towel to put between my legs the rest of the day to absorb some of the load he left in me.

I finally made it home and had put on some shorts and a T-Shirt with no bra. I kept thinking about today and kept rubbing my clit occasionally. That man is something else.