Love, Lust, and Betrayal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was making dinner when he walked in still in my work blouse and skirt. I padded toward him I'm stocking feet, stopped and gave him the look.

I said, "I guess you're proud of yourself, aren't you? You think you can waltz into my office, fuck my brains out on my desk, make me cum twice, fill me full of cum, steal my panties and just walk out?

He looked down at the floor like a puppy who had just peed on the carpet.

"Well, Cowboy, you can. I've never been so turned on in my life. That was awesome, Baby. Can I have my panties back now?

I took him to our bedroom and pushed him down on the bed. I unbuckled his slacks and pulled his cock out. I pulled up my skirt and straddled him, impaling my still bare wet pussy on his manhood. My orgasm started in my toes and wracked my body. Robbie then emptied himself inside me for the second time today. I collapsed on him kissing every inch of his face.

A few weeks later, I was making dinner when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door still smiling like the cat who ate the canary, thinking that my husband should be on his way home.

I opened the door and...

The man said, "Hello, Nancy."

OH MY GOD! JACK!