Love, Lust and Marriage - Full Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly reached down to her pussy again and pushed three fingers inside, delighting in stretching her sweet hole. He pushed them in as far as he could, when he could go no further he pulled them out and then shoved them back in again. He got quicker and quicker, deeper and deeper; Sophie was whimpering and moaning with every thrust. She tried to look down but he pinned her back to the wall by her throat, Kelly must have enjoyed that part because her hands clamped down on my breasts and she bucked her hips against my hand. She licked at my neck and kissed my cheek hard; her fingernails were digging into my chest around my breasts causing a sweet pain that made me open my mouth and groan aloud.

Kelly released my breasts and turned me to face her; she looked possessed! She planted her lips on mine and forced her tongue into my mouth, I'd hardly call it a kiss because it felt like being force-fed a hot tongue! She pulled back and licked my face from my chin to my forehead like an animal, then her fingers were in my mouth reaching in and then pulling out again. She pulled at my jaw to open my mouth and spat into it, and then licked me again. I had her saliva running out of my mouth and over my chin, she was absolutely manic.

All of a sudden, she was on her knees in front of me, she reached up, hooked her fingers into the neckline of my dress, and yanked it down to my feet! Thankfully, the shoulder straps were already down on my shoulders so they didn't break. Not waiting for a moment she buried her face between my legs, I felt a mixture of her fingers and tongue inside me. She lifted my leg up so my foot was on her shoulder giving her full access to me. I wiped my hand over my face and looked over at Sophie, her knees had buckled and she was now on her haunches in front of Dominic. He was pushing the head of his cock against her lips, and just as her mouth opened for him, she saw me.

Our eyes met and for one second, we were the only two people on the planet. She smiled at me as Kelly buried her tongue in my pussy, and I smiled at her as Dominic filled her mouth with several inches of thick cock. She groaned loudly as her mouth was invaded, I couldn't know if it was the blowjob or the sight of her wife being licked and fingered that elicited that particular sound but her eyes were fixed on me.

Dominic groaned as well, he'd glanced around at us briefly but he hadn't smiled, he just looked back at Sophie and pushed it into her mouth again. I sensed something was off with this couple; they were aggressive, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but there was a hint of cruelty in his eyes. Sophie was enjoying it for the moment though so I went with it, her hand had fallen between her legs and she rubbed at her pussy.

"Hey," a voice rose from between my legs, either my pussy had learned to speak or Kelly was trying to get my attention. I looked down at her and she looked a little upset, my foot was still on her shoulder and her hand still flat against my pussy. "Remember me?"

"I'm sorry," I took my foot off her shoulder and stroked her face. "Come back up here." I brought her face level with mine and softly kissed her lips. I reached around her back to find the zip holding her dress up and pulled it down to her waist, it easily slipped off and fell at her ankles. Her breasts were bigger than I thought; immediately I took them in my hands and stroked her nipples with my thumbs. I moved around her back and turned her to face Dominic and Sophie. I dragged my fingernails over her naked back until I reached her underwear; I slipped my hands around her waist and pushed one hand into her panties.

Her pussy was soaking wet and my hand slipped over her outer lips with ease, I pushed my fingers into her slick crevice and traced the inside of her lips up and down. Each time I stroked I pushed harder and deeper, when my fingers grazed over her clitoris she jumped up and her legs became unsteady and weak. I guided her down to the floor softly; she crouched with her knees as far apart as she could manage. I felt her hot fuck hole open up as I spread her lips and slipped inside, when my index and middle finger were in her silky tunnel I hooked them up and rubbed along the top edge. When I found her G-spot, she cried out so loudly that Dominic turned to look at us and his dick slipped out of Sophie's mouth and rested against her shiny lips as she panted and coughed again.

I can't be one-hundred per cent sure of this, but when Dominic turned and saw my fingers buried in his wife's pussy and her head lolling back against my shoulder, he seemed...annoyed. I wondered if he hadn't heard Kelly make that noise for a while, perhaps he was the kind of person more interested in his own satisfaction? He looked away from her and focused on me, his pride had taken a hit I was sure of it and now he was deciding what to do about it. His gaze moved from me to Sophie, I could see the gears moving in his head. I'd just made his wife cum, so now he was going to fuck my wife hard to show me he could do something to her that I couldn't do!

I watched as he reached down, grabbed a fistful of Sophie's beautiful hair, and pulled her to a standing position, she shrieked in pain as she was made to stand in front of him. He pulled her hair back to make her look up and wrapped his other hand around her throat and forcefully kissed her. Kelly and I were still crouched and my fingers were inside her again, my enthusiastic fingering had rendered her panties unwearable and they'd been slipped off and discarded. She reached back and ground her hand between my legs and my arousal increased despite Dominic's rough treatment of Sophie.

In case you're wondering why I didn't intervene, Sophie and I have a safe word (tornado)or if we can't speak we whirl our fingers around to mimic a whirlwind. As long as she wasn't doing either of those things I knew she was okay. Dominic was a big boy, but the only reason he was dominant at that moment was because Sophie allowed him to be!

As Kelly and I explored one another, we watched; it was like a live-action porn show. Kelly's fingers were inside me now and my wetness was leaking all over her hand, her invasion just spurred me on to go deeper and faster on her. I held her breast and pinched her nipple with my other hand, pushing her closer to another orgasm. She leaned back harder against me crushing my breasts against her back and enabling her to reach further back, her fingers slipped out of me and pushed against my butthole! Normally I avoid anal play but I felt so turned on I just let her explore me, as her fingertips slipped in I softly bit her earlobe.

Dominic moved his lips away from Sophie's and released the pressure on her throat, he hooked his fingers into the collar of her dress and pulled at it, stretching the delicate fabric. Sensing what he was about to do, Sophie reached under her hair and undid the little button holding her backless dress up. She was about to undo the other thin lace holding it on but Dominic was through with waiting, he yanked the collar down and snapped the little lace then roughly shoved her dress to the floor. He bent down to pick it up and threw it across the room, then turned back to Sophie and grabbed her tits.

The sight of Sophie being undressed so quickly made me gasp, I reacted to it by pinching his wife's clitoris between my finger and thumb and biting her neck.

"Oh god, that hurts!" Kelly whinged and turned around to look at me. I thought she was going to shout at me but there was a faraway look in her eyes and she was smiling.

"Shut up you horny bitch, you know you love it," I whispered into her ear and bit her again on the shoulder. Kelly shivered and gasped and threw her head back against my shoulder with her eyes closed, I pushed my middle two fingers as deep inside her as I could and fucked her harder. Her breathing got heavier and her juice ran over my hand like a waterfall, I was getting closer to cumming too. Kelly's fingers were back where I wanted them; buried in my pussy! We licked, bit, sucked and kissed every bit of skin we could reach with our mouths; it was frantic sex at its most erotic.

Dominic looked frustrated; Sophie was staring at us and her fingers were spreading her pussy lips wide, the fingertips on her other hand pushed against her opening. He pulled her hands away from her pussy and held her wrists above her head, seeing her helplessly pressed back against the wall did something primal to him, with one hand holding her wrists over her head he reached down and lifted her thigh until her knee was level with his waist. She hooked her leg around his waist and he guided his cock to her silky opening.

I had the perfect view and saw the head of his cock enter my wife, it made my stomach jump and I felt like I could feel it inside me. In reality, it was Kelly, who had the same view as I did, pushing harder inside my body. I just needed a little more, my pussy was on fire and my mouth hung open. It was hard to concentrate on anything; a mixture of alcohol and the intensity of the situation were overwhelming me. As more of Dominic's shaft pushed into Sophie's body I felt my pussy tighten and suck Kelly's fingers inside me, she must've felt me reaching my climax because she was quickly following me over the edge.

Dominic thrust his hips forward and submerged his cock into Sophie's pussy; it brought a high-pitched screech from her as his full length disappeared inside her. He pulled the whole thing out and slammed it in again, building up a fast and hard rhythm. He let Sophie's hands go and she held on to his shoulders, he put his hands under her bum and lifted her up; her legs wrapped around his waist and he thrust into her. She was pressed against the wall and every time he pushed inside her, the small of her back hit bounced against it.

"Holy fuck," she cried out. "Fuck me harder!" Sophie encouraged him and bucked her hips against his, his cock was a blur as it smashed into her.

"Mmm, oh god," Kelly writhed against my hand and for the second time tonight her cunt erupted and hot liquid oozed out of it. I was still shaking, I'd held it off for as long as I could because I wanted to wait for Sophie so we could cum at the same time but I couldn't hold it back.

"Ohh jeez, mmmm, so..." I tried to say Sophie's name but Kelly had turned and covered my mouth with hers. Her tongue wrapped and mine as I squirted my juice across her stomach, as my orgasm burned and started to fade I heard Dominic panting and Sophie's high pitched moaning. I opened my eyes and pulled away from Kelly's lips, we both turned and watched our partners climax with each other.

Dominic thrust and thrust again, he was so fast it was amazing he had lasted this long, Sophie still had her legs around his waist and her head was drooping. She must have cum because she looked spent; suddenly Dominic stopped and pushed hard against her. Sophie's eyes opened wide as Dominic shot his load deep inside her, filling her up until it started dribbling back out. Sophie unhooked her legs and put her feet back on the floor, as soon as he let go of her, her knees buckled and she sat on the floor with her legs stretched out in front of her. Dominic pushed his softening cock against her mouth and the last of his cum coated her lips, she sucked it into her mouth briefly before he pulled it away and started stuffing it back into his trousers.

I moved away from Kelly and crawled on my hands and knees to my wife, cum was dribbling out over her lips and running over her chin. I ignored it and pushed my lips onto hers, gently kissing her and stroking her messy hair. I tasted the salty cum on her tongue and when I moved my lips away it clung to them. Her eyes were barely open and her breathing had slowed down, when she finally looked up at me, she gave me a tired smile. She brought her hands up to my face and stroked my cheeks, then looked at me so intensely I felt like she was staring into my soul.

"I want to go home," she said quietly. "Will you take me home?"

"Baby, of course, we can go home," I said stroking her hair. "A night in front of the TV and a glass of wine with the prettiest woman on the planet sounds good to me."

Dominic was with Kelly, helping her get dressed again between hugs and kisses.

"That was amazing," Kelly said with a tired smile. I looked over at them and smiled back.

"Yes, it was great," I said. Sophie retrieved her dress from where Dominic had thrown it and quickly stepped into it, the lace behind it had broken but the collar would hold it up. I grabbed my dress and pulled it on. "Is there a quick way out of here? Without going through the lobby."

"Yes, just follow the signs through there," said Kelly pointing towards a fire door. "Are you both okay?"

"We're fine," said Sophie. "Just tired, Oh shit our jackets and bags are..."

"In the lobby cloakroom," said Dominic. "Why don't you two call a car and I'll fetch your things and bring them to you."

"That would be great, thanks Dominic," I said. He disappeared through the door and Kelly came to our side.

"Did he hurt you?" Kelly asked Sophie. "He can get rough I know."

"No, it was fine," said Sophie. "Nothing I couldn't handle."

"Good job he stopped when he did, or your pussy would end up looking like an empty headlock," I told Sophie which made her smile. "You were pretty forceful too," I said to Kelly. She looked away and blushed.

"I don't usually get like that," she admitted. "It was all pretty intense, and you were pretty bite-y too!"

"Who, me," I said feigning innocence. "Don't listen to her Sophie, she's making it up!" We laughed and waited for Dominic to return.

Sophie finished arranging herself and was effortlessly beautiful again, I looked like I'd been dragged through a hedge by my pussy lips but I didn't care. Ten minutes later, we were on our way home.

******************************************************************************

It had just gone 11pm, we'd been home for about an hour and we were sitting on the sofa together in our matching pink pyjamas, (a pink shirt and shorts.) As soon as we got through the door, Sophie went straight upstairs and turned the shower on. She'd been quiet all the way back from the gallery, something was on her mind but she was waiting until she was comfortable enough to talk.

I had climbed in the shower with her and we cleaned ourselves up, I helped her wash out the last of Dominic's spunk, which was another reminder of why I prefer sex with women! After she was clean and in her 'pinkies' she seemed better and more lively and happy. I made us a cup of coffee and we sat together with the lights low and the TV on, I was sitting normally with my feet on the floor and Sophie had her feet up on the sofa with her legs over mine. I looked over at her and she was looking into her cup, a little distracted.

"Sophie," I said gently. "Are you with me?" She looked up from her cup and smiled softly.

"I'm with you, sorry." She said quietly.

"Tell me what you're thinking baby, something is on your mind," I put my cup down and gently stroked her knee and thigh.

"I'm just thinking about making some changes," said Sophie. "I want to spend more time with you at home, now that sale has gone through and my commission is in the bank I'm going to tell the firm I want to stay home."

"Really?" I said excitedly. I'd wanted to hear this for months. "I've wanted to hear that for months!"

"It might mean I earn less money for a while but I'm sick of being apart all the time, the only reason we got tonight together was because it was a work event." Sophie had clearly been thinking about this for a while.

"I know honey, and I want the same thing," I said holding her hand again. "If we get low on cash we can sell our bodies, should get a few quid working the street." I laughed.

"Yeah right," She laughed. "Seriously though, I want to stay home and be a proper wife to you baby."

"Aww that sounds like heaven," I said.

"By the way, I have a big surprise planned for you," she said. She was much happier now and beaming her smile at me.

"A surprise?" I asked intrigued. "What is it?"

"You'll have to wait until Sunday, but trust me, you'll love it!"

"Sunday? That's ages! You can't make me wait that long!"

"Yeah I can," she teased. " It'll be worth the wait, trust me! Right now though, I need my bed!"

We sorted ourselves out, washed up and slid into bed.

"Tell me what the surprise is."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Bitch."

"Damn right."

Sunday, 4 days after the gallery party

The week had been brilliant; Sophie had been true to her word about what she wanted to do about work; she had demanded they give her more time at home and they obliged, sort of. They said they had a position that allowed her to stay home every day, which was their smart arse way of saying she was fired! Something about going home early from the event followed by demanding better hours hadn't gone down well, bastards! It didn't matter though, the commission she'd got from the sale along with our savings meant she didn't need to rush into the job market.

Losing that job had made her so much happier, no more stress or deadlines, no more business trips to Manchester or overseas to far-flung places like Wales (it totally counts as abroad). She was home and we loved it, although things were good and she was happy, she still wouldn't tell me about my surprise. I tried various clever ways of finding out like tickling, bribery and pretending to cry but none of them worked. So I had to wait, and when Sunday afternoon arrived I was anxiously waiting. We were in our 'pinkies' again and sitting on the sofa, she hadn't mentioned my gift yet despite how often I'd hinted at it.

I looked over at her and she was smiling to herself and staring into her phone with her thumb tapping away. Sophie knew exactly what she was doing; eventually, she put her phone down and stretched out; putting her legs across my lap.

"So...are you ready to find out what your gift is?" Sophie asked.

"My gift? Oh, it's Sunday isn't it, I hadn't thought about it," I blatantly lied. She saw right through it and laughed, then lifted her legs off me and stood up.

"Here, put this on and sit up straight," she reached behind the cushion and handed me a blindfold and tapped the middle seat on the sofa.

"How very kinky! We haven't used a blindfold before," I giggled as I put it over my eyes and felt a jolt of excitement. Just as my vision was blocked out there was a knock on the door.

"Ah, there's the delivery now," said Sophie.

"How did you get a Sunday delivery?" I asked.

"I'll be right back, no peeking!" Sophie called back as she crossed the room and I heard her footsteps fade away, and then I heard the front door open and close. I listened intently but I could make nothing out until I heard Sophie come back. I felt her sit beside me and put her hands on the blindfold, holding it on.

"You trust me, don't you honey?" Sophie asked as she ran her hand through my hair.

"Of course I do," I told her. "I'd trust you with my life. Not my Spurs mug but certainly my life." She stroked my left knee and softly kissed my cheek.

"Good honey," she whispered and stroked my right knee...this got me a little confused because it felt like Sophie and one hand in my hair, one hand on my left knee and one hand stroking my right knee. Just as I processed this, I felt another pair of lips on my right cheek! Sophie had either suddenly grown a third hand and a second head, or my surprise wasn't a 'what' at all, it was a 'who'.

"Who's kissing my right cheek?" I asked, sounding a little more alarmed than I intended! I wasn't worried or scared of course; I knew Sophie wouldn't have got someone weird that I wouldn't like.

"All in good time honey," Sophie whispered again and kissed me on the lips while the mystery person kissed my neck. It felt good, really good! Just as I relaxed and started enjoying myself I felt another set of lips on my knee!