Love, Lust and Marriage - Full Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, how many people are here," I asked as I pulled away from Sophie and started undoing the blindfold.

"Not yet, babe," Sophie caught my hands and held them down before I could remove it.

"Sophie, what is this?" I asked, feeling a little uneasy now.

"It's fine honey, there are two people here who want to thank you," Sophie said calmly.

"Thank me for what? I haven't done anything for anyone that deserves...this," I said more to myself than to anyone else.

"Well apparently you did, you helped two people find each other," said Sophie. The two sets of mystery lips were now kissing my feet and very softly running their hands up the backs of my calves. I felt like I was the centre of the universe and I was being treated like a princess, but not one of the boring 'Disney' ones! I was sure both people touching me were women, Sophie wouldn't have brought a man to me as a surprise.

"They wanted to come here and show you how grateful they are," Sophie actually sounded proud of me. I wasn't sure what I could've done, but whatever it was, I was happy I'd done it! "Are you ready to see our two guests?" Sophie teased. She had moved from the seat beside me and was standing behind the sofa with her hands on my shoulders.

"Yes, I am," I said. I don't know why but I was suddenly incredibly nervous about seeing them, I actually started shaking as Sophie untied the blindfold. When my vision was restored it took a second for the blurry shapes in front of me to come into focus, as they did I could see they were kneeling on the floor in front of me and...oh! I stopped shaking and smiled, as things started to make sense.

"Louise!" I shouted, recognising her short blonde ponytail and diminutive figure from the hospital a week ago when I'd taken her virginity! The other young woman took me a little longer to recognise, she had long brunette hair and emerald green eyes. I'd seen her at the hospital...her leg had been in a cast and her name was... "Jessie!"

"You see," Louise said turning her. "I told you she'd remember you!" Jessie blushed and looked away with a girlish smile, then looked up to me.

"I don't think we ever actually talked to each other," said Jessie. "I think I only said one thing to you...do you remember what it was?" I smiled remembering the voice in the darkness that night in the hospital.

"Yes I do," I said with a smile. "You said that if it wasn't for that cast on your leg you would've joined Louise and me."

"That's right," Jessie smiled and pointed to her leg. "Look, no cast now! That's why I was there, to have it removed."

"How did this all happen then?" I asked Sophie who had rejoined me on the sofa.

"Well when you got home I put your things away and found Louise's number," she said. "So I thought I'd call her and set up a playdate for the three of us but, it turns out Louise had met somebody and wanted to involve her." She nodded towards Jessie.

"The day you left, I got called back in by the hospital," Louise picked up the story. "They needed me to do one more day and night so I came back in and Jessie and I got talking..."

"As I remember, we did more than talking," Jessie giggled and stroked Louise's hair.

"Well, I felt so much more confident after what we did and the way you were with me," said Louise looking at me again. "I was able to ask Jessie out!"

"And I said 'yes please!'" Jessie laughed. "After seeing what you two got up to I knew that she was the one for me!"

"How did you see anything," I asked her. "It was really dark."

"An app on my phone," she said triumphantly. "I watch birds sometimes, and that night I saw a few great tits!" That made all four of us laugh and we got up and hugged each other.

They were both wearing summer outfits; Louise had a cute white tube top on that left her midriff bare and a pair of red shorts that flared around her upper thighs. Jessie was wearing a colourful summery tank top that also showed off her tummy, as well as a little belly button piercing. A short white pleated skirt hung around her thighs too.

"So now you are both an item?" I asked after we'd got a drink and sat down again, we were all squeezed on the sofa together with Sophie and me at each end and Louise and Jessie between us.

We had remained in our little pink shorts but we'd quickly swapped our night-time shirts for the pink tank tops that matched the shorts. Sophie had excitedly winked when we were briefly topless in the bedroom, pulled her shorts further up and shaken her bum at me. I quickly gave it a slap before she ran away laughing.

"Yes," Louise smiled at me. "If it wasn't for you I'd still be alone and scared of everything but now I have Jessie," she turned and kissed her girlfriend on the lips. Sophie and I looked up and mouthed 'hot' and 'wow' to each other, Louise was closest to me and I could feel her legs against mine. As they had a kiss I stroked her thigh around the bottom of her shorts, I love the smooth skin of a woman's body. I looked over and saw Sophie's hand stroking Jessie's leg too, I wasn't sure how far these two would be willing to go but it was going to be fun finding out.

I watched the girls kiss and looked up at Sophie again, I suddenly had a bad feeling and needed to check something. I got her attention and mouthed 'how old' and pointed to Jessie, she looked confused so I tried again. She got the message but shrugged her shoulders and mouthed 'I don't know.' So I mouthed 'ask her' and she replied 'no you ask her.' After a moment I realized Jessie and Louise were looking at us a bit confused.

"Are you...okay?" Jessie asked.

"Yeah, yeah fine," I was just asking Sophie something.

"What do you need to know?" asked Louise.

"I just need to check, y'know that you are both...old enough," I forced a giggle out.

"Sure said Jessie, we're both fifteen!" She smiled.

"Oh, I think we might..."

"She's kidding!" Louise laughed. "I'm twenty-four and Jessie is twenty-two!"

"Oh thank god, don't do that to me," I playfully slapped Jessie's leg. She laughed and pulled her knees up to her chest giving us a quick glimpse of her underwear.

"Sorry," said Jessie. "I didn't mean to scare you, anyway we're here to thank you so..." she looked at Louise and nodded her head.

"Right, exactly," said Louise standing up and turning around. She held her hands out to me and helped me to my feet. "Is there a bed around here we can use, preferable not a hospital bed this time?"

"Sure, we have a nice king size one in the bedroom but, what about my wife?" I asked.

"Oh, don't worry about her," said Jessie as she helped Sophie to her feet just as Louise had done for me. "We'll find something to thank her for too."

"Good, she deserves a damn good thanking as well!" I laughed and led them both to our marital bed.

In the bedroom, Sophie climbed on first and crawled on her hands and knees to the far side closest to the wall, giving us a lovely view of her bum cheeks as she went. Jessie followed suit and her little black panties flashed into our view.

"So, as today is all about my gorgeous wife," Sophie announced. "With her ability to spread love everywhere she goes, I think she should sit here in the middle and wear this." Sophie had found the blindfold again. All three women were on the bed now, all with bare thighs and sweet smiles inviting me to join them. I didn't hesitate for too long and climbed on with them, it was a big bed but it seemed much smaller now, I moved into the space Sophie had offered which just happened to be between her legs!

The bed was pushed into the corner of the room so one side of it was flat against the wall and the headboard was against the other wall, Sophie was sitting with her back in the corner with her knees bent and apart. She tapped the space between them and I sat with my back to her chest, Louise was on my right and Jessie on my left. Every time I looked around I saw a beautiful face and lots of bare skin, it was an erotic dream made real! Just as I was admiring my view, Sophie brought the blindfold up and fastened it up at the back. My sight was gone but my other senses were on high alert, for a while no one spoke or even moved, I waited and was determined not to jump out of my skin every time I got touched. It would just be a matter of...

"Mmph!" I jumped out of my skin (shit!) when I felt a very hot and wet tongue lick my cheek! "I wasn't expecting that... ooh!" I jumped again (double shit!) when another tongue licked from my knee to my thigh and a pair of hands were inside my top holding my breasts. It was almost eerie because they weren't speaking, this had obviously been planned out and it was very effective. My skin felt so sensitive, I focused intently on every soft stroke and every gentle tickle. The way they were touching me added to the experience, they would drag their fingertips over my skin so lightly it tingled.

I heard a few things happening too, the unmistakable sound of kissing right next to my right ear followed by more kissing on my left. I guessed it was Sophie kissing each of them, and then I was being kissed. A tongue slipped between my lips and gently caressed mine, I didn't know who was kissing me but unless Sophie had dislocated her neck I guessed it was one of the guests! After a beautiful kiss with her, her tongue left me and was immediately replaced with another one and suddenly I was kissing someone else. When Sophie had put the blindfold on me, I thought I'd know who was doing what to me based on where they were sitting but all I could remember for sure was that Sophie started behind me.

While I explored the second mouth with my tongue I felt my shorts being pulled down, and then the mouth was pulled away from me and I felt my top being pulled up over my breasts then up over my head. I was naked and at the mercy of my three gorgeous pleasurers, if that's a word! When I leaned back again I could feel naked breasts against my back, I wondered if they were all naked too. Were they touching each other, or are all three sets of eyes fixed on my body; on my breasts, or between my legs? I felt so exposed as if I was one of those awful pictures in that gallery, it made my heart thump against my chest just thinking about it.

"You are seriously beautiful all over," said Jessie, breaking the silence. I smiled and I'm sure I was blushing.

"Aww you're making her blush," said Sophie. (I knew it!) "Come on baby, let's get you more comfortable; move forward a bit." The girls positioned me in the centre of the bed and put a pillow under my head. I heard more kissing and the sound of clothing hitting the floor. I took a deep breath and waited to see, or not see, what would come next, I felt extremely turned on already and I felt a little woozy from the stimulus I'd received. Just as I'd composed myself, I suddenly felt six hands on me, two on my breasts, two on my right thigh and two on my left flank, without a word they all started moving together.

"Oh wow, that feels so weird, what is it?" I giggled. Hands rubbed all over me and my skin felt damp, were they rubbing something on me?

"I bought edible massage oil for you," said Sophie. "How does it feel?"

"Incredible," I cooed. My whole front half was covered quickly, unsurprisingly considering how many hands were on me. They didn't stop though, I felt my nipples being pinched and rubbed and my thighs being massaged. There was only one part of my body they hadn't touched yet, but I was hoping that would change very soon!

"Oh god!" I gasped. Two pairs of lips had attached themselves to my nipples, their tongues swirled around each one and it was unlike anything I've felt before, even though no one had touched me between my legs I was getting close to having an orgasm. I'd never cum with no clitoris stimulation before but having two women sucking my tits so expertly was getting me so close, one of them left my nipple and kissed me instead. While she kissed me I tasted the massage oil on her tongue, it tasted like honey. The nipple she'd left had found a new friend, and again both nipples were sucked and teased. When they were at their hardest I heard Sophie, who must've been on one of my breasts, whisper to the other one.

"She likes it when you gently bite her nipple!" Suddenly a little bolt of pain from both sensitive areas followed by hard sucking made my knees fly apart and I bucked against fresh air.

"Ohhhh jeez!" I cried out and arched my neck back. Whoever had been kissing me decided to lick and bite at my throat instead, it was amazing and I was desperate to finger myself but I could reach over the two women sucking my breasts! I whimpered and moaned, and then I rubbed my thighs together, desperate for some contact there! Then, without any warning or prompting, I felt someone hold my thighs and roughly lick me from my arse hole, up through my pussy lips and then suck on my erect clitoris! My orgasm exploded from there and I almost screamed, I'd never ever cum that hard before, my pussy burned and it radiated out over my whole body until even my fingertips were tingling. I collapsed back onto the bed and relaxed my muscles again, feeling like a train had hit me.

"Wow," said Jessie. "You sure meant that!"

"Yeah she did," said Sophie. "No one comes as sexily as my baby."

"If that's what you look like when you cum, I think you would've woken up the whole hospital if I'd been better at sex," Louise giggled.

"No, you were more than good enough," I reached out towards the voice and stroked... something.

"Alice, that's Jessie, and that's not her face!" Louise laughed.

"Can I take this off now?" I asked. "I'd like to know who I'm fondling." I heard Sophie laugh and my blindfold was undone, my eyes bulged at the sight before me. All three of them were naked, their incredible bodies on display just for me. Sophie's red hair hung over her breasts, Louise was kneeling between my legs, Jessie was next to me, and my hand was on her right breast!

"Oops, I guess I missed your face," I laughed. I looked around and saw Sophie looking at me with a lustful smile; she was gently stroking her thigh with one hand and cupping her breast with the other. "I think it's Sophie's turn to be thanked."

"That's a great idea," said Jessie. Sophie bit her bottom lip and moved into my position.

"Do you want the blindfold?" I asked her. "No, I want to watch." I smiled and pecked at her lips. We got her head on the pillow I'd been using and I ran my hand over her body and rested it on her thigh. Louise and Jessie took a breast each and started the same treatment on Sophie as they had on me, she quickly started squirming and her breathing quickened. It was an amazing sight, I didn't know where to go first but as Sophie was in the middle it seemed fair to start with her.

I moved between her legs and brushed my palm over her moistening pussy lips, as soon as I touched her there she got up on her elbows and looked. She watched me as I rubbed her harder, increasing the friction which made her thighs open up for me invitingly, and I accepted the offer. I lowered my mouth until my lips were so close to hers that she had to feel my breath on her wetness. I blew hot air onto her clitoris to tease her a little then lightly kissed it, the sudden moan from her mouth told me I was getting the response I was looking for!

I kissed my way down her slit and teased her lips apart with my tongue, then used my thumbs to open her up and reveal her beautiful pink flower to me. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her little pink hole and traced my way around the edge of her opening, she twitched and moaned with every movement I made. When I pushed my tongue as far into her as I could get I felt her thighs wrap around the back of my head and her hips jerk up, she was starting to lose control just as I had done earlier. My tongue darted in and out of her hot hole and I was constantly rewarded with her cries and her flow of girl juice. I greedily lapped at her pussy, dragging my tongue from her hole to her clitoris over and over again, I used my left hand to rub myself and my right hand to rub Sophie!

When I was sure she was almost over the edge, I pulled my tongue away from her sopping wet hole and slipped my two middle fingers as far inside her velvet passage as I could. I pushed in and out of her loving how her insides felt, so hot and soft. I glanced up to see if she was watching me but Louise was kissing her and Sophie's hands were running up and down her back, and Jessie was lying with her head on Sophie's stomach watching my fingers slide into my wife's weeping pussy! Jessie was stroking herself and kissing Sophie's stomach, inching closer to where I was licking her clitoris.

Sophie was beside herself, her loud moans stifled by Louise's mouth as she messily licked her lips and sucked on her tongue. I guess Louise really had been let out of her repressed cage by a combination of Jessie and me; she was far from the shy woman I had fingered at the hospital! I kept up a rhythmic pace on Sophie's pussy and kissed her rock hard clit.

"This is so hot," Jessie whispered to me. "You guys are so sexy and...mmm." I moved my lips from Sophie's pussy and kissed Jessie. We explored each other's mouths while I fingered Sophie, her pussy tightened around my fingers and she thrust up again as we kissed! I pulled back from Jessie and looked back up to see what Sophie and Louise were doing and what I saw almost made me cum on my hand! Louise was on her hands and knees with her back to us; giving us a perfect view of her pussy and arsehole. Her knees were on each side of Sophie's head with her hips lowered right over her face, and my darling wife was licking nuzzling her pussy like there was no tomorrow!

"Wow, they look so hot," I said to Jessie. "Come here and lick this hot pussy with me!" She smiled and moved around next to me and we both licked Sophie as she came hard. We spread her legs and pussy lips as wide as we could and licked all over her, our tongues explored and penetrated her and poor Sophie could only make whinging noises into Louise's hole. Louise was gasping and softly whimpering to herself as well, the noises and tastes were as intoxicating as any drink I'd ever head! Sophie could hold no longer.

"Ohh, oh fuck me! Mmmmm!" She cried and a torrent of fluid washed over mine and Jessie's faces, we lapped at her as she shook and twitched until she relaxed and her hips fell back to the bed. I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and sunk them into Jessie's mouth, she licked and sucked at my fingers until I pulled them out and wiped them across her lips. I leaned into her and kissed her deeply, the mixture of Sophie's juice and Jessie's mouth tasted divine.

As we kissed, I felt Jessie exploring between my legs, with how wet I was it was easy for her to slip a finger inside me. I returned the favour and felt my way over her body until I found hot wetness under my palm, then I used the fingers I'd just used to fuck my wife to spread Jessie's pussy open and slip a finger in. She felt incredible, so soft and smooth and really tight, it's times like this I wish I had a cock! We mashed our lips and tongues together as we explored each other's insides, I was working my middle finger in and out of her and rubbing my thumb over her clit. She did the same to me and then I felt her other hand roughly grab my breast, making me squirm and rock my hips into her hand. We shuffled closer until our tits were pushing against each other, and our rhythms started to match as we got well into the swing of it. We both breathed heavily until it was impossible to kiss without drooling all over, I pulled away from her mouth and licked her neck. I nuzzled into it and felt Jessie softly bite my shoulder, we were about to cum in each other's hands when we heard a wild scream from Louise! We turned in time to see Louise's cunt gush her juice all over Sophie's face!