Love, Lust and Marriage Pt. 03

Story Info
Sophie and Alice have a night out and meet some new friends.
6.4k words
4.81
4.2k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love, lust and marriage part three

[This is a direct sequel to part two, if came here straight away a lot of it won't make much sense to you. You pop back and catch up and I'll put the kettle on and wait for you]

Two days after coming home from the hospital

I stood in my bathroom at home, naked as the day I was born, and looked at myself in the full-length mirror while I brushed my hair. I was still damp from my shower and my hair hung around my face and tickled my bare shoulders, tonight would be a good night. I would be meeting Sophie at the gallery later, she was there setting things up as it was her firm that brokered the sale. So the party was for the new owners to show off their new toy, the only problem would be the creative people that would be attending as well as the usual people you'd expect at what is essentially a trumped-up office party. Although I wouldn't say that to Sophie!

So these creative types would be milling around making a case for why their paintings or projects ought to be showcased in the gallery, I suspect you know the kind of people I mean. They call everyone 'darling' and have an opinion on every inanimate object, they just love the curve of a table leg and the angle of a lamp is a nod to virtually anythingism (my own word.) So, avoiding these people would be the only bump in the road, I'm uncultured and proud. Just one final word on it, if a person did describe themselves as 'cultured' or comment on something as an 'artist' it would make me want to stab them 'as a psychopath.' Twats, sorry, I had a bad experience with an artist called Claude once (I shit you, not) he painted me in the nude and made me look like a character in a cartoon and he called it creative licence. Therefore, I told him to creatively go and fuck himself and, knowing what he's like, he probably tried.

Anyway, since coming home from the hospital, I made a full recovery thanks for asking, I had been home alone. Sophie had to go to a final meeting yesterday and stopped over in a hotel, last night while on the phone I had told her in minute detail what had happened with Louise in my hospital bed. She listened to every word with one hand holding the phone and the other hand stroking like crazy, she told me that when we meet up tonight it will take all her effort to stop herself from unscrewing her vagina and throwing it at me!

Sophie and I had been dress shopping about a week ago for this event and picked out some very nice outfits; Sophie's was a beautiful backless satin dress that was a sparkly gold colour that fastened around the back of her neck and a hemline that came to about four inches below her arse cheeks! Two thin laces wrapped around the back, which stopped the front from falling away. From behind; everything from her shoulders to the small of her back was exposed. It came with a lovely long-sleeved sheer jacket that covered her up, it was a little longer than her dress but almost totally see-through. When she had tried it on in the dress shop and let her hair loose over her back... let's just say everyone that saw her approved.

My dress was not as glamourous as Sophie's was, and nor should it have been as she was one of the hostesses, but it was very flirty. I decided to go for a little black dress, simple thin shoulder straps and a neckline that came to a point in-between my breasts. The hem hung around my thighs and swayed when I walked; if I needed to pick something up I'd have to remember to bend my knees because if I bent over properly everyone would get a very nice view!

I walked into the bedroom which was a symphony of pink cushions and love hearts, about as girly as you can get. My dress was laid out on the bed and it would soon be time to set off, so I sat down at my dressing table and got to work with make-up. A wet-look pink gloss for my lips and gentle blusher, light mascara and I was ready to get dressed. I slid my dress down over my body, loving that 'new dress' feel, and instantly felt sexier. I found my heels and suddenly felt 3 feet taller, there are few things more empowering and ego-boosting than dressing up in a sexy outfit with heels!

I picked up my jacket, I probably wouldn't need it as it was a warm night and the gallery would probably be hot but I live in England, which means no matter how warm you think it is, at any moment you might be confronted with trademark drizzle. I went back into the bathroom and looked at myself again; I'm not going to lie to you, this girl looked hot!

I put my bag over my shoulder and started to move towards the door, I'd been having an internal conflict about something ever since I started getting ready; underwear, should I or shouldn't I? A bra was out of the question; it would stand out too much and make my dress look daft. The real question was about panties, without them I felt sexier, but with them, I felt safer. I decided to take a chance and go without but I did stuff some in my bag just in case. Just as I made my decision, my phone pinged to tell me my car had arrived. Sophie had sent a car so I could have a drink tonight; no doubt, she wanted me to get a little tipsy so she could have fun with me, not that I needed alcohol for that! I took a deep breath, opened the front door, and headed to the smart black car taking care not to show off too much to the driver when I lifted my leg to get in!

I rested my head against the headrest and crossed my legs, if the driver had turned around he would've got a decent view of my upper thigh, however, he was a professional and never took his eyes off the road. In silence we headed to the gallery, the air was cooler in the car and my nipples gently hardened as we travelled, it wasn't until we went over a couple of bumps that I noticed them because they grazed against my dress! By the time the journey was nearing its end, the constant friction from the bumps and the vibrations from the engine already had me on the edge! I was so caught up in it that I didn't take as much care getting out of the car as I should have and the man opening the door for me got a great view underneath my dress!

I stood up straight and took a few gulps of the night air and stretched my back, when I was feeling a little less orgasmic I started walking towards the open door of the gallery. It was bigger than I expected. I walked through the lobby and up a small set of stairs and found myself in a large room with a high ceiling, there were temporary walls up with paintings of... things, a few sculptures and a few sections of velvet ropes around other sculptures. I was handed a dainty glass of white wine, or 'girl petrol' as Sophie and I referred to it. There were maybe eighty people there altogether, lots of pressed suits, short dresses, ball gowns and high heels. It was an atmosphere of gentle chatter and the sound of heels on the wooden floor, there were some sections of carpet in various places but it was mainly wood. That meant I'd be limiting myself to two glasses of wine, any more than that would lead to a serious risk of me slipping on the floor with my legs going in different directions and sliding on my vagina through the door.

As galleries go I guess it was nice, but as I looked around and smiled at the people that smiled at me I saw the one true piece of art in that place. An amazing sight of gold mixed with red gliding through the room, effortlessly beautiful she moved around the guests smiling and laughing, stopping only to glance up and look around for someone. Everything about her screamed 'sex' her dress seemed even shorter than I remembered, she had her back to me as I moved towards her and her flawless pale skin. I toyed with the idea of slipping my hands straight around the inside of the dress but I didn't want to embarrass her, it was a big night after all.

She stepped away from the group she was talking with and again straightened up and looked around until she turned and saw me. Until the day I die, I'll remember the smile that lit up her face when she saw me, it was like every pore in her skin started glowing and she walked towards me with her arms opening. When the most beautiful woman in the room looks at you like that, whether you're a man or woman, you feel about ten feet tall (or eleven if you're wearing heels.) She reached out and put her hands on my shoulders, looked into my eyes and spoke.

"Hey there you sexy cunt, give me a hug!" I burst out laughing and walked into her arms and put my hands on her naked back, rubbing up and down...and down until I reached the part where skin met satin. "Hey, be patient, there will be time for that later." Despite her call for patience, I felt a little pinch on my bum!

"Are you wearing any underwear?" she asked. Her hands were on my hips and she couldn't feel a waistband.

"Uh, nope," I told her. "Are you?" she looked around for a moment and grabbed hold of my hand and, without warning, guided it under her dress! It was only there for a second but it was long enough to feel her naked lips under the hem!

"What happened to being patient?" I asked with a grin.

"It got boring! Come on, let's get another drink." She took me by the hand and led me around the gallery, it was full of those types of people I hate but there were some rather nice women here. Trophy wives in the arms of older gentlemen, always happy to show off the best bodies money can buy. It all smelled of money, fakery, and privilege.

One of the women stepped out from the crowd, she had a lovely red velvet gown on that hugged her figure perfectly. It had a low-neck line that gave a nice few of her cleavage and the hem of the gown almost touched the floor. She was a few inches taller than me but that might be due to her shoes, the heels looked like they should be difficult to walk in but, just like my Sophie, she glided like a swan on a lake. She had a pair of sparkling earrings and a necklace that looked like it was worth more than my house, and even her hair was immaculate, short brunette hair that could have been styled with a scalpel and magnifying glass. Basically, if you had to draw a picture of a rich, elegant woman in her mid-thirties, you would draw her.

"That's Kelly Chambers, the new owner," Sophie told me; she must have caught me looking. "She's the new owner, and that," she nodded to a man next to Kelly, "is her husband, Dominic."

Dominic was around six feet tall, well built, with facial features that could have been sculpted from marble. He had short black hair and a suit that screamed 'money,' he had the look of a man who had never been told 'no.' I looked up at Sophie and noticed her gaze was travelling over Mr Chambers, the gentle squeezing of my hand told me that Dominic might be having a very good night. I'll be honest, he did very little for me. Men are generally okay, but it seems the more handsome they are, the more deserving they believe themselves to be.

That's just my experience, no man has ever made me orgasm by himself, I've needed Sophie there to get me over the edge. Sophie likes having sex with men more than I do, she loves feeling a man orgasm inside her body and I enjoy watching it happen. Sometimes I get involved afterwards but, wait, where did Sophie go?

While I was talking to myself, Sophie had made her way over to the couple and the three of them were laughing, Dominic seemed to like the look of Sophie judging by where his eyes were! Kelly stepped to one side and I realized the gown she was wearing had a huge split on the side, right up to her waist! I needed to have a better look; I switched into 'pervert mode' and walked toward her trying not to make it too obvious.

I think Sophie must have mentioned me because, for a moment, both Dominic and Kelly looked up at me, smiled and looked away again. What was Sophie saying? As I got closer I could see Kelly better, the split in her dress actually went up the side of her leg and over her hip. There was a thin black lace that joined it together to stop her flashing too much but, I was still in 'pervert mode' and I looked very closely and just glimpsed some delicate red and black underwear as she moved her leg.

It was getting louder in the room, a lot of people were coming and going and the conversations seemed to get louder. I overheard two men standing in front of a painting debating what it 'really' meant, I had a quick look and decided that it really meant the artist was either blind or having a stroke, or having a pineapple inserted into his rectum while he tried to draw a picture.

"Twats," I said under my breath.

"I couldn't agree more," said Kelly. She must've floated towards me because I hadn't heard a thing!

"Oh, fuck me, sorry," I said. "Do you know them?" I gestured towards the men and hoped they weren't her friends or something.

"Yes, the one on the left is Bob, the one on the right is my brother, Carl," said Kelly. My heart sank and my stomach did a backflip.

"Shit, sorry, I didn't mean it," I said trying to sound genuine. "I just think artists take themselves too seriously and..."

"I'm an artist," Kelly smiled. Obviously loving my awkwardness"

"Of course you are, and I'm sure your pictures are better than that one..." Even as I said it, I sensed what she was going to say next!

"That is one of mine," said Kelly, confirming that my sudden gut feeling was correct!

"Oh fuck me with a brick! I'm leaving now," I started to walk away hoping a hole would open up and swallow me but she grabbed my hand and pulled me back...

"Don't be silly," she laughed. "I'm just teasing you!" She pulled me back to her side, hooked a glass of wine off a passing waiter's tray, and passed it to me.

"Thanks, sorry I didn't mean to offend you," I said sipping at my drink. There was barely enough wine in the glasses to drown a fly but right then it was just what I needed!

"My name is Kelly, I'm the new owner," she said with a smile. "And you must be Alice, Sophie's wife."

"Yes, I am, it's nice to meet you," I said in my special ultra-polite voice usually reserved for phone calls. "Congratulations, you look amazing." She nodded and smiled.

"Are you congratulating me for buying this place? Or congratulating me for looking amazing?" Kelly laughed; she emitted class like no one I've ever known, maybe I was imagining it, but it felt like she was flirting with me.

"Both," I told her. "That's a very daring split in your dress." She smiled and smoothed down her dress.

"Thank you," said Kelly. "I have to be careful when I sit down and cross my legs, or when I go up and stairs! I don't realise I'm showing something I shouldn't unless I feel the fresh air in here," she pointed downwards towards her underwear. We both laughed for a moment, I could sympathise with what she said. I was having my own problems in that department.

"I love your dress too," said Kelly stepping back and looking me up and down. "I do love a little black dress." I smiled at her loving the compliments she was giving me. I posed a little, bending my knees in a curtsey and slowly twirling; I was oblivious to everyone else.

"Mmm I love it," she looked me over again. Kelly looked up at the clock on the wall and back at me. "Hey, there's a special section around the back, it's a private display but I think you'll enjoy it, would you like to see it." My mouth was suddenly dry despite the wine so I just nodded, she took my hand again and we walked away towards the back of the room. I turned to tell Sophie what was happening but she was nowhere to be seen, so I just allowed myself to be led. The sight of Kelly's leg appearing and disappearing under her gown was weirdly hypnotic; when I snapped out of it and looked up again a realized we were no longer in the main room.

We were in a dark corridor; the sounds of the party faded away until it was quiet except for the sound of our heels on the floor as we walked. We went around a couple of corners and emerged into a room full of black carry-cases and empty picture frames; we stopped behind a large stack of cases. I wasn't really thinking at this point, the wine had made me feel pleasantly numb already and I was ready to accept whatever came next. Kelly let go of my hand and peered around the stack of cases, then turned back to me with a dreamy smile.

"Come and see," Kelly whispered. She had her back against the cases and peered around the corner, like a soldier in cover, covertly watching the enemy. I nodded and stepped forward, suddenly extremely nervous, and approached her. As I looked around the corner Kelly put her arm around my waist and stroked my arm, my eyes widened at what I saw in front of me. Sophie and Dominic had obviously had the same idea as Kelly and they were clearly enjoying their time together!

Sophie had her back against the brick wall, and I could hear a low murmuring coming from her throat. Dominic was kissing her neck and his hands were roaming all over the front of her dress. His cock had been freed from his zipper hole and Sophie held it in her hand, gently stroking it while he groped at her breasts. The whole scene was incredibly hot and I felt as if my pussy had suddenly caught fire.

"I guess your wife and my husband are getting on quite well together," Kelly whispered in my ear. Her right cheek pressed against my left cheek and we both watched our 'significant others' explore each other. I guessed that this was what the three of them had been chatting about in the gallery earlier on; I knew Sophie would want me to enjoy the show and I really was! Kelly moved behind me and rested her chin on my shoulder, she wrapped her arms around my waist and we watched Dominic and Sophie while they kissed and stroked each other.

Dominic released Sophie's breast and dropped his hand to the hem of her dress, he pulled it up and Sophie's pussy was on display for us all to see. Even from here I could see how wet she was, her bare lips glistened and his hand glided over them. When he touched her, I could almost feel it, my body ached and trembled but I didn't move a muscle; I just watched.

I felt Kelly shift behind me; she lifted her chin off my shoulder and delicately rested her lips against it. Her hands were on my hips and she moved them up towards my breasts, lifting my dress as she went. I felt cool air against my bum as the hem of my dress rose and Kelly kissed her way from my shoulder to my neck, she was toying with me and I loved every moment of it. I leaned back against her body and reached behind my back, I fumbled around until I felt the gap in her dress. Kelly must've realized what I was looking for because I felt her take hold of my wrist and guide my hand between her legs where I found the thin fabric of her underwear. Judging by the moisture seeping into the material, Kelly was just as turned on as I was. When I put a bit of pressure on her panties I felt her stiffen and push into my back, I'm sure I felt her teeth on my neck for a split second when I guided her underwear to the side and slid my middle finger along her pussy crack!

"Mmm that feels so good," Kelly whispered, nuzzling into my neck. Dominic was grinding his hand against Sophie's pussy and they kissed harder. Sophie lifted her knee right up to her chest to open herself up for him; he took the hint and drove his two middle fingers inside her! He didn't pull them out straight away, he pushed them deeper and deeper making her quiver and look up to the ceiling. His other hand was on her left breast, he was roughly groping and squeezing her with no mercy. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and jammed them into her mouth, her lips closed around his fingers and he pushed them further into the back of her throat. She started to gag and cough until he eventually took them out, leaving her panting and coughing.

He quickly reached down to her pussy again and pushed three fingers inside, delighting in stretching her sweet hole. He pushed them in as far as he could, when he could go no further he pulled them out and then shoved them back in again. He got quicker and quicker, deeper and deeper; Sophie was whimpering and moaning with every thrust. She tried to look down but he pinned her back to the wall by her throat, Kelly must have enjoyed that part because her hands clamped down on my breasts and she bucked her hips against my hand. She licked at my neck and kissed my cheek hard; her fingernails were digging into my chest around my breasts causing a sweet pain that made me open my mouth and groan aloud.

12