All Comments on 'Love, Lust and Marriage Pt. 03'

by paradisetitty

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

Enjoy your sassy humor (must google Anythingism and maybe it would be fun watching Claude try — on second thought, nope). Exchange with Kelly at gallery is hilarious, and then the humor easily gives way to intense erotica, almost over the edge sex. Liked how you introduced tension/hesitancy — Dominic annoyed; self-satisfaction — and sex took on a different flavor as the erotic intensity gave way to controlling, almost deflated pleasure and disturbing feeling. Liked the way you changed the mood in the room — Sophie dealt with it, but not sure very well — no safe word necessary, but not much real passion/enjoyment, more like subjugation. I get it, Dominic and Kelly are that way, and Alice especially recognized that. Might have been an opportunity to play out resistance/deny Dominic his satisfaction — a very different ending and maybe too easy. My uneasy feeling at the end of the intense sex scene is, I believe, exactly what you wanted to achieve. You write well; pretty obvious I get wrapped up in your storylines and characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous