Love, Marriage, Family, Repeat

Story Info
School nurse has cure for a teacher.
7.8k words
4.68
11.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
213 Followers

I'd like to thank Kenjisato again for editing and my friend Ashley for input.

I have had complaints my use of clichés well, I like using clichés they bring a little bit of humor into my writing. Thank you for reading.

_____

Money, the bane of all existence

I had taken a teaching job two hundred miles away from where my third wife, Judy, and I lived in Mesa, AZ. I needed a full-time teaching job.

I was a middle-school shop teacher, a dying breed in the school system. Schools were closing metal and woodwork shops all over the state because it was an expensive subject, as state law interpreted that because students were entitled to a free education, schools could not charge students for anything they made in class. My old-school idea of 'shop class' was to give the kids a dip in the water of careers, using their hands AND brain.

Depression sucks

I also was a rather outspoken thorn (ass) in my principal's side, as I was starting to move up in the teachers' union, even though I was a closet conservative. Most of my views did not meet well with most of the union higher-ups, but when it came to negotiations, they liked me being an SOB. Come contract time, I was always put on the negotiating team since I didn't give a fuck about the liberal teachings, and I didn't give a fuck about the principal's rainbows-and-unicorns ideas. I usually went straight after working conditions and wages.

I had told my principal that he was a horse's ass, and that he should go straight to hell, in twenty five words or less, and that he had had it out for me. Plus, since I was only useful to the union during negotiations, I did not get good union backing.

That year, my second marriage disintegrated because of a slimy, single father of one of the girls in my wife's Girl Scout troop, Paul. My wife, Delilah, had accused me of abusing our son, cop interviews, investigations, and all that shit; I am sure her slimy boyfriend (soon-to-be new husband) was behind the accusations.

I spent the last forty-five days of school in an in-patient mental-healthcare facility for depression, after telling my psychologist when I rode my motorcycle, I felt like the cars were moving in on me and about to sandwich me, anytime I rode down the freeway. I had forty-five days of sick leave accrued, and I also took the summer off, and hoped to start the next school year anew.

The new school year started and the principal put a full-court press on me, to the point of harassment.

The abuse charge was still hanging over my head. The wife got a court order saying I could only see my son with supervision! I said fuck that, I did not abuse my son! I will not be treated like a criminal. He didn't need to see me treated like that. So we went to the psychologist team meetings; one psychologist was, I guess, on my wife's side, and one psychologist on my side. My psychologist won, and after five months, I got to see my son without supervision. We went all over the state—caves, creeks, fishing, swimming at the YMCA, snow play areas, we went to California to see Aunt Jean and the beach. There were times when I brought him home tired, the wife would take him to the walk-in clinic for a blood test to see if I was giving him drugs!

The damn stress was there, so I resigned from my job to be effective at the end of the school year.

That fall, I started substitute teaching in six different districts. Shop teachers loved me. Sometimes, I would be requested by two or three on the same day. I also was certified to teach math, so I had math teachers vying for my services, too.

I was also a sports official and I would take games at some of the outlying high schools because they had a hard time getting officials to this come out to games. My best friend, Bill, and I took volleyball, baseball and softball games all over the state, sometimes overnight. AND, I also officiated high-school football and soccer, and officiated college baseball, soccer, and lacrosse. Sometimes, I would end up in bed with some single softball mom or volleyball mom, who would recognize me in the bar after the games.

I started to go to a new church that had a great singles fellowship. The fellowship was a religious meat market—there were single women, single men, single mothers, divorced dads and more. We got together for volleyball, church services, coffee, movies, and things like that.

I happened to notice a very attractive woman, Judy, who happened to be a teacher. We started going out. I found out she was six years older than me. She had the most beautiful B-cup breasts I'd ever seen. They were awesome.

Then, my father died of cancer. And my wonderful little sister, Jean, got a divorce.

I took one of those Reader's Digest 'How is your mental health?' test. It gave you points for things that had happened to you in the last year, and it said if you had one hundred points or more, you should see a mental healthcare professional. I totaled up my points, and I was over three hundred points.

At that time, my mom decided to go live with my sister in California. That would leave me homeless, so after Judy and I had some discussions, we decided I would move in with her. It was acceptable for her junior-high daughter, because her dad was a 'sommertime' dad—only 'some of time' he would see her, and 'some of time' he didn't.

Married for the third time, gulp

After a few months, we decided to get married. It was really a marriage of convenience; we were more like roommates with benefits. She liked the benefits and new ones, too. Hell, I was a man, so it was okay with me. I can love her. And I did.

Oh, there was love, but no real commitment on her part. We were actually married longer than either one of the times I was married before. With me taking the job out of town, that basically ended it.

The end of Paul

My son's mother divorced the slimy guy she had married. He was physically abusing my stepdaughters and my son. He got arrested for kiddie porn on his work computer, and got fired from a big electronics firm. My ex sent our son to live with me to protect him; finally something smart. She took Paul to the cleaners—the house with the pool, the vacation home, the good car, and half of his retirement. He had taught her well. Karma is a bitch, Paul.

The Ending with Judy

One spring, Judy and I (and Jon) had different weeks for spring break; Jon and I had the first week and the next was her spring break. Jon and I drove up, I dropped Jon off at his mom's and Judy and I had a great week. I helped her grade papers, so we could go out and spend some husband-and-wife time together; just a great time.

The next week, Judy came down to my place, and helped me grade papers. Jon was in seventh heaven to have two parents around at the same time. Judy and I had agreed that she would leave Friday, so to get back and get ready for the week, following the break, with her students. When Jon and I got home, there was a note. It was just like Judy to leave a love note, and it started out like one.

'Had a great time all week with you guys. I am filing for divorce on Monday. I do love you... ...blah, blah, blah, blah. — Judy'

I looked at it and said, "Holy shit, Jon. You don't have a stepmother anymore."

At that time, Jon and I were living in a one-bedroom apartment with a bunk bed that had a full on the bottom and a twin on top. I walked over to the apartment manager's office, and put a bid in on the apartment next to me, which was a two-bedroom, and I knew the lady was moving within the month. I didn't have to save money and put it in the family checking account anymore.

The court

Judy thought she would do a do-it-yourself divorce; that was okay with me, as it saves money. The judge and I had to fix some shit that Judy goofed on. The judge found some errors and then asked me if I knew of them. I promptly told him what I had told Judy a week before, on how it should read.

She had said, "I worked hard on this, I am not changing it." The judge hand-wrote my changes into the divorce papers.

As I left the courtroom, my son asked me, "Where do we go now, dad?"

And I answered, "We're going to Disneyland!" like they did on the Super Bowl commercial. My friend Bill was in the back of the courtroom, said all of the women looked daggers at me and the judge, and he had to stifle his laugh.

The divorce was final that day, December 4th. During the Christmas holidays, Judy called me and asked me to come up to see her for New Year's; perhaps, a 'service' call?

I flatly said, "NO!"

She did a little crying, and said she was lonely.

I was able to say no because, one, I did not want to drive two hundred miles, and two, I had just walked in the door from a week in Massachusetts, romancing a very, very hot redhead who could have become my next ex-wife.

Judy hung up, crying.

After three wives

I had settled down to being a single dad who was a three-time loser. Shit. What kind of woman could I get now? Was I going to have a plethora of one-night stands? I didn't suffer from depression as much this time, as I had Jon with me—he kept me centered.

While Jon lived with me, my school district allowed teachers to enroll our kids in its schools. He lived with me from fifth grade through eighth, and yes, he was also my student. The only problems we ever had, in my son words, were, "Dad knows I am in trouble before I do." My classroom was thirty feet from his homeroom.

Lisa

During this time, the school nurse, Lisa, started having trouble with her Lutheran minister husband, Eric. They had married while he was in seminary; she had been the perfect minister's wife, and Eric was basically a tight-ass minister. Well, she had finally had enough of Eric, and divorced him. I had a fairly good friendship with her because Jon used to have to go see her for his ADHD medicine daily.

After her divorce, she went on some dates, and this was a whole new experience for her. Lisa started asking me questions about her dates; what a guy meant when he said certain things, etc. There I was, a 'worldly' single man, and my just-divorced-inexperienced-female colleague asking me what certain risqué flirting statements meant. I jumped on my white charger (that's a horse that white knights ride.) I told her what the scumbags meant. I did it many times, and many times, her face turned red. I got a lot of platonic hugs of thanks from her.

She had a daughter the same age as Jon, and she would bring her to dances and school events. My son fell head over heels for Ellen. He was a jock and she was a musician, and they started a long distance 'friendship' by email when he went back to live with his mom. With her big house and pool, and being one block from the high school he would attend, how could I compete? Ellen would give him advice on girls, and he would give her advice on guys. I don't know how platonic it was.

When Jon's mom threw him out of the house for some eighteen-year-old bullshit his senior year, he came to live and finish high school with me. Hell, I loved it. I picked my battles with him, and won them decisively (dad's advice to me). Ellen was the first phone call he made when he claimed his room at my place, two hundred miles from his mom. They started a nightly phone 'romance'.

A double date?

One night, Jon asked me if we could go on a double date with Ellen and Lisa! WHAT! A double date with my son?!?! A little voice inside of me said, "Say no!" But another voice said, "He is your son, you love the air he breathes!" So, I called Lisa, after an hour of the voices arguing in my head.

I think Lisa might of known something was up, but not to what degree; even to this day, I don't know. The kids planned everything, what movie we would see (we saw a different one from the kids). And what restaurant we would go to after, sitting on different sides of the dining room.

Before we left to pick them up, I gave Jon a fatherly talk, "Remember, I work with her mother; do not make it embarrassing, be a gentleman!"

"Okay. You too, dad".

"Er... what?" I let it drop.

On the way over to pick them up, I had made Jon buy Ellen some flowers (I did not want to be standing at Ellen and Lisa's door, being the only one holding flowers; yes, I am old fashioned). It sure worked for both of us, as we got two of the brightest smiles you had ever seen. I thought Ellen's was the brightest.

We both started dating mom and daughter! I only had one truck; fortunately, there was another car with 'our' women. We alternated using vehicles, so that no one got stuck always paying for gas, except the kids, haha.

Lisa and I carried on our mature relationship in which I introduced her to the wonderful world of intimacy, but paced it in a loving manner. In fact, we were very careful about both our feelings. Hell, I was falling in true, mind-altering love. Lisa showed me more love in the first two years of our relationship, than all three of my ex-wives had in the eighteen years of the three marriages. Okay, maybe that was an exaggeration, but it felt that way.

This continued through the kids' senior year in High school; they both had decided to go to ASU and they wanted to be roommates. Lisa and I sat them down, and had a long, long talk. Being the man, I brought up sex and what the hell could happen, and that Lisa and I were too young to be grandparents! Ellen turned red-faced, and Jon just kind of sat there. Again, they had it all planned out, they even got both of our exes to chip in for rent and a car; I do not know how they talked Eric into it, but they did. Jon's mother held out for a day, until they told her they would 'just go to NAU (Northern Arizona University) instead one Hundred sixty five miles away from her versus only fifteen to ASU She wanted Jon to be close to her, even though she had thrown him out a little over a year ago, and he milked it.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Then, while the kids were at school, Lisa and I, made our relationship flourished into a deep love.

I didn't know how we never jumped each other while at school, but our nights were filled with love, lust, and togetherness I had awakened the tigress in Lisa. Many evenings, we would cook together, or go out to eat, or do some DIY project around her house. Lisa put up with my trips to my 'playground'—Home Depot or Lowe's. I taught her to carve wood, we both were handy with Band-Aids; we started camping together; took weekend trips to San Diego. Movies... Oh, did we watch movies! I would put up with her romantic comedies, and she put up with my space-science fiction, shoot-'em-up westerns, and cop movies. At home, Lisa would just wear one of my T-shirts and I wore boxers, whether at her home or my apartment.

We had been together for five years! I asked her to marry me. We decided that we would tell the kids when they came home at spring break, as this was their senior year at college. Lisa and I were waiting in her living room, when the kids came in the door.

All of us said at the same time, "We need to talk."

We all looked at each other. I looked at Lisa and said, "Let the kids go first."

With tears in her eyes, Ellen moved to sit with her mom, and my son moved to sit with Ellen. Since I was the odd man out, I sat in the recliner. Ellen took a deep breath and let it out, as Jon held her tightly.

She looked at Lisa, "Mom, I'm... I'm... I'm pregnant. Well, I mean, Jon and I are pregnant."

Lisa was quiet for a few minutes, and the kids had fear in their eyes, and hung their heads. But, I could see the sparkle in Lisa's eyes.

Lisa said to Ellen, "You are going to have to tell your stepfather."

Ellen said, "I call da— What did you say?"

Lisa clarified, "I mean your future stepdad."

Both Jon and Ellen looked like they were watching a tennis match, moving their heads from Lisa to me, then to Lisa and back to me, repeat.

Lisa and I had planned to repeat my asking her to marry me, like I did in the restaurant a couple of months before, but I just stood up and slid the ring back on Lisa's finger. Ellen was looking at Lisa and me with her mouth open.

Jon then knelt down behind her, and pulled his grandmother's ring out of his pocket and lovingly said, "Ellen, will you marry me?"

Pandemonium broke out. Ellen was crying and saying, "Yes, yes, yes." Lisa was crying. Jon and I were hugging and patting each other in the back.

Jon, in true-to-family tradition, pulled away from me, and asked, "Lisa isn't pregnant, is she?"

To keep up the humor, I answered, "No, not yet."

I got a "Oh my God," from a red-faced Ellen, and a punch in the arm from Lisa.

We sent the kids over to my apartment. Lisa and I retired to the bedroom at Lisa's home.

Up until then, we had really been mild about our lovemaking. Lisa had always been timid, after years of religious repression of sex. We had just started to have to intercourse a couple of months before we became engaged; after all, we were both in our late forties. But tonight, I decided to open the Pandora's box of my sexual experience.

Months ago, I had upgraded 'some plumbing' as I told Lisa, so that we would never 'run out' of hot water. I had put in a fifty-gallon hybrid-electric water heater, with a solar unit also on the roof—what can I say I like warm and hot showers. Lisa loved a warm bath in the large tub, I had replaced for the old tub; with one that had Jacuzzi features and it was big enough for two people. The money came from an inheritance, from family, a couple of years prior.

As I took Lisa into the bathroom, she had a look on her face, of bewilderment and excitement. I turned on the shower to a nice warm temperature. I began gently removing her clothes, kissing every body part as I exposed them. It was nice and warm in the bathroom, but Lisa began to shiver on and off. I was so busy removing her clothes, I did not realize she was removing mine at the same time.

Back when we started having intercourse in our bedrooms, the rooms were dark, but here, in the bathroom, I had put in adjustable lighting; I lowered the lights to just above candlelight. I sat down, and pulled her to me. This put her lovely nipples at my mouth; I licked from one to the other—lick, lick, repeat. My fingers started to dance on her clit. I could not believe the moans coming from Lisa. I stood up, and moved ourselves into the nice warm shower.

I had told her they were just upgrades, so that we would never 'run out' of hot water. I had also added a nice bench in the shower, 'to help' Lisa when shaving legs and whatever. We lathered up each other, and rinsed each other off.

She had never let me go down on her, and had never given me a blowjob.

Lisa sat down on the bench, and to my surprise, put my cock in her mouth. She looked up at me, took my cock out of her mouth, and said, "I have been doing some reading," then replacing my cock in her mouth, she continued. Soon, I felt the pressure building, so I switched places. I brought my lips, tongue, and teeth to her clit. I inserted two fingers into her vagina. Her body began to move, as if it was getting electric shocks; she was having one hell of an orgasm, her knees began to give way and I put her back on the shower bench.

When she recovered, she looked at my cock, and re-introduced it to her mouth. As she sucked, she also licked my balls. (don't ask me how she did it, I just know she did it; I guess reading is fundamental.) After some fantastic minutes, my balls told me it was their turn, and I told Lisa that it was coming. She looked up with excitement and fear, then my cock let loose. She tried to swallow it all, but some ran down her chin and onto her breasts. When I was done, she took her fingers and collected all the semen, and licked her fingers.

olddave51
olddave51
213 Followers