Love, Marriage, Family, Repeat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
olddave51
olddave51
211 Followers

I was almost spent, so I said, "I'll go get our towels." She took the handheld shower head, and flushed her pussy. We dried each other off, and jumped into bed; she had me hard in no time (I wondered what book she was reading?)

She was laying on her stomach, half on me, while playing with the hair on my chest. I slipped out from under her, grabbed her hips, I pulled them up, and gazed at her beautiful ass. I brought my rock-hard cock to her pussy, and literally fucked the hell out of her doggy style. As I rammed my cock into her, she began to almost howl saying, "Oh my God!" over and over; I was feeling like a sex god. This was the same woman who told me she'd never had an orgasm while married, and here I had given her two, and maybe a few smaller ones, in one night. We took another shower, put on some appropriate sleepwear, and got back in bed, where we fell into a well-deserved slumber.

The start of a family or two

We woke up to knocking at the bedroom door. We heard a male voice say, "Are you okay, dad?" and a female voice asking, "Are you okay, mom?"

We both said, "Come in," and in two-part harmony from the hall, we heard, "Are you decent?"

The kids came in with grins on their faces. I know as a dad, I should not notice it, but both had the 'well-fucked' look on their faces. Lisa kicked into 'mother-of-the-bride' mode. Wedding plans needed to be made!

I grabbed Jon, and said, "We will make breakfast."

Jon said, "I'm not hungry."

"Shut up, you are hungry," I replied.

While Jon and I cooked, I told Jon, "Look, son, I have been down this road before."

He said, "And you want to walk it again?" with a big smile on his face.

"For that, YOU are doing the dishes."

"Okay, Dad, I guess I need to listen to you, the old pro."

I said, "If I was an old pro, I'd still be married to your mother."

Jon got serious. "Do you still love any of your ex-wives?"

"Well, I found out long ago, that I still do in some ways. Hell, your mom is part of you," I replied.

He said, "One time, I heard mom crying after she got rid of that asshole Paul, and I could hear her say 'I had a good man at one time and I didn't think he was good enough.' I know she was talking about you."

"Well that is the way life goes," I continued, "You should talk to your mom, find out what I did right, and do it for Ellen. Then find out what I didn't do right, and then never do it to Ellen." And added, "Also find out what Paul did, and NEVER do anything he did.

"Hey bud, go tell our future wives breakfast is ready. By the way, how did you get grandma's ring? I thought I lost it."

"Well, you did lose it; Judy had it." Jon continued, "After you divorced, I stopped by to say hi, and asked her if she had anything she still needed to get back to you. She said she had the ring, I think she was embarrassed."

When the girls came down I pulled Lisa aside and asked her if she wanted a small wedding, so she could concentrate on the kids' wedding.

She said, "Oh shit, I forgot we were getting married, too!"

I gave her my best sad, puppy-dog face. I said, "When it is all over, let's just run up to Vegas and have Elvis marry us! Two of my weddings were church weddings, and yours was a church wedding. I don't think God will mind if Elvis marries us."

"You know my family is still mad I divorced Eric. They were so happy I married a minister," Lisa replied.

With a laugh, I answered, "I wonder how they will feel about you marrying a teacher, and a conservative one at that." We returned to the kitchen, made our plates, and ate breakfast.

Working on the kids' wedding kept Lisa busy; she even got a friend to come in and sub one day a week in the school nurse's office. After the kids' date was set, we started talking about what day we would marry. I said the weekend after, and Lisa agreed. When word got out at school that we were going to get married, the kids at school went bonkers. Being the shop teacher, I was liked by most students and Lisa, being the school nurse, was their angel of mercy. The kids were just crazy for us, they all wanted to be at the wedding. They were all upset that they couldn't be at the wedding.

There were the jokes, of course; I was marrying Lisa so I could get free Band-Aids for when I hit myself with a hammer. I can remember the last time I did that. Lisa was kidded for marrying me, just so she could get custom-made tongue depressors (I liked that one).

Two shall become one

The kids got married on June 14th. Weddings seem to get planned real fast when the bride is pregnant.

Eric had one of his minister friends officiate. Eric gave Ellen away, and his new wife tried to horn in on Lisa's mother-of-the-bride domain. Ellen told her if she ever wanted Eric to see his grandkids, she needed to stop. Eric had a new congregation in Colorado; he had become more liberal, being divorced and all. Colorado is one of those liberal states, so I guess their clergy can be a little liberal.

Lisa 'conned' me into singing at the wedding. I chose Noel Paul Stookey's 'Wedding Song'. Ellen was openly crying, since she had dreamed of it being sung at her wedding since she was a child. When I finished singing, Ellen turned to me, and the assembled guests, and blew me a loving kiss with tears in her eyes. I took my place as Jon's Best Man, and Lisa looked lovingly at me from her place as Matron of Honor. We both produced tissues for our use and our children's; the assembled guests enjoyed a chuckle at our resourcefulness.

During the reception speeches, I told some childhood stories about Jon, but stopped the world spinning, with the story of Jon's and Ellen's first date, and told them it was mine and Lisa's first date, too! I invited all to be in Vegas next weekend, to see us get married, but that we were not paying, haha. There was a gasp in the room, as many of the kids' friends did not know that Lisa and I were engaged, much less that we had been dating for over four years; I was just Jon's dad, and Lisa was just Ellen's mom.

The kids went off to a secret honeymoon hideaway, (it was really Sedona, AZ} my ex Judy let the kids use her condo, which was nice of her. She and Delilah had a little discussion over the domain of the mother-of-the-groom, and they were able to resolve it without Jon or I being involved... Phew! We dodged a bullet there. I was the father of the groom, NO question, I had it nailed down!

The next week end, we drove up to Vegas and found Elvis. The kids surprised us, and were our Best Man and Matron of Honor. Bill and his wife and a couple of other friends also showed up. We all got some gambling money, and we actually came home with money in our pockets for the first time in thirty-nine years; of course, we hardly left our room at all.

Oh yeah, the kids graduated the week before they got married. They both got a bachelor's in education; Jon's was in social studies and math, and Ellen's was in special education. Jon got a teaching position as a government teacher and baseball coach. Ellen even got a position in the same school, to start in the spring semester. Little David would be born November 14th. Both Lisa and I said, "Valentine's Day must've been really good!" Both Ellen and Jon blushed, and looked at each other with eyes that held a special memory.

When we returned home from Vegas, my principal called and asked me to come to a meeting at the school, and he said, "Bring that new wife of yours, I'd like to talk to her, too."

When we pulled up to the school, there were a lot of cars for a June day with no school, and there were bicycles in the bike racks. I figured it was the Parks and Recreation program in the gym. My principal came out of the school office like he was the White Rabbit, and said, "Walk with me. There is some kind of problem in the gym."

As we walked into the gymnasium, it was dark, but suddenly, the lights came on, and a roar came from the bleachers. Almost all of the students in the school had come back during summer vacation, to throw us a surprise wedding reception.

We got home about three hours later, tired, and so much in love.

We decided to start consummating our marriage. We found a list of sexual 'ideas' for newly married couples online. We never left our bed for four straight days, except to use the shower and the toilet, or to find something to eat. Lisa had told me she was reading about intimate 'connections'; well, she had found a couple I didn't even know about! A couple of times, I thought I would never walk again. Lisa said she never walked so funny, since the first time she rode a horse. We re-christened the house—in the bed, in the shower, in the tub, on the kitchen table, on the couch, in the recliner, on the back deck at night, and, of course, the carpet in the living room. Lisa had two to four orgasms to every one of mine, and I lost count of mine on day two at about 11:33pm! She said her clit felt like it had been on Sherman's March to the Sea, and her pussy was wanting a contract re-negotiation. Thank God, Lisa was on the pill.

Both Lisa and I discussed having our own child, and it was not just no—but, hell no! We were just too old; we were empty nesters, so we could run around naked in the house, if we wanted to.

_____

That changed five days after the surprise wedding reception. A cousin of mine was killed in a car accident along with his wife, leaving behind two girls, a teenager and a tweenager, thirteen and twelve years of age—Elizabeth and Katherine—they went by Beth and Kate. Lisa and I were the closest and youngest relatives; my aging uncle, my dad's younger brother, and wife had them for now. It took us just one night to decide to open up our home to them. That night while we talked, the playlist on Alexa had a couple of songs—Whitesnake's 'Here I Go Again' and Starship's 'Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now' ...Lisa and I looked at each other, and said, "The songs are a sign."

So in our late forties, Lisa and I went from empty nester-newlyweds to parents of middle-school children again.

We drove the five-hundred-twenty-mile trip to their house, which was no longer a home anymore. I had visited my cousin and wife a few times, so the girls knew me. When we arrived, we were met by two scared, crying girls; I got hugs and two wet shoulders. And a big hug from my aunt and uncle. There were family members that I had just seen at our kids' wedding, and some I hadn't seen for years, it was family. Everyone gave Lisa and me praise for stepping up, and told the girls how great we were—some of it was exaggerated to help the girls feel better, and it did. Child Protection Services (CPS) was even there, and we had to show identification and our proof of employment (being a teacher and a nurse sure helped.) The CPS worker had a laptop and printer with her, and she had to verify what we told her and a judge signed the orders online. All the family members helped load up a U-Haul truck with the girls' rooms. We put my truck on a car carrier, and we all fit inside the U-Haul.

We called Jon and Ellen, and with some friends, they cleaned out the two adjoining rooms at our house. The rooms shared a FULL two-sink bathroom; one had been Ellen's room growing up, but she never told them which one had been hers. Ellen supervised the whole thing; she wanted her two new sisters to come into a warm, inviting place. The rooms were painted (I never knew how she found out the girls' favorite colors, but she did.) Jon had met his second cousins before, and they both thought he was the greatest cousin since sliced bread. Since we all had the same last name, White, it would be easier to assimilate into a family. After driving about an hour, both girls whispered in Lisa's ear. Lisa went into Mamma Bear mode and did not ask, but commanded for me to stop at the next supermarket. I had seen this side of her during the lead up to the kids' wedding. The girls were on their periods and somehow didn't get their feminine supplies packed. I was in awe of how 'General' Lisa" took control, and got the girls calmed down. I sat in the U-Haul and made reservations at a hotel that was halfway between their old house and ours. I told the agent it HAD to be two queen beds! We got two queen beds. I was 'General' Dave.

When we arrived, I carried in all the bags. 'General' Lisa ordered me to take my shower, and not to use up all of the hot water. (Hell, we are in a hotel, there was tons of hot water, as 240 gallons of water weighs a ton.) I took a 'sports' shower—'get in, get the sweat and stink off and get out.' I dressed for bed, in shorts and a T-shirt, got in the bed nearest the door, and stayed out of 'General' Lisa and her army's way. The girls and Lisa were washed and primped for bed in just under two hours. I had fallen asleep, and Lisa crawled into my arms and fell asleep immediately. Then at about three in the morning, a thunderstorm hit the area, and we had two shaking, crying girls in bed with us. Lisa and I wrapped our arms around both of them. In the morning, again I was ushered into the bathroom first. I did the same as the night before, but I also shaved because all the girls were all getting whisker burns from me.

The rest of the trip was calm. The girls were quiet, after all, they had just lost their parents and were moving to another state with relatives they hardly knew. As we pulled in, there was a big sign across the garage door, it read, 'Welcome Home Beth and Kate, We love you!' Ellen had gotten a couple of neighbor kids to shake pom-poms.

The girls started to cry tears of joy. Beth asked, "Will it always be like this?"

I was truthful, "No, but we will try." Then with a smirk on my face, I continued, "It costs money to drive over five hundred miles."

Beth started to say, "Cousin Dave—" but stopped, and asked, "what will we call you?"

"Anything you want to. As long as I don't have to wash your mouth out after."

Beth and Kate moved to a quiet place in the living room, and started a very serious conversation with each other. There were tears, there were smiles, and then they turned to us.

Kate asked, "We don't have a mommy or daddy now. Are you going to help us find new ones?"

With tears in her eyes, Lisa said, "We are going to ask a judge if we can be your new mom and dad."

The girls turned to me and said, "You will do that for us?"

I said, with watering eyes, "Yes, we will! "

The girls asked, "What school will we go to...? Are the teachers mean...? A new school, that scares us..."

Lisa teased, "Well there is one teacher, who is really mean, but if you get on his good side, he'll give you a lot of good things."

I added, "And don't forget about that nurse. She gives shots and big pills, but she has a good side, too; get on it quick."

"What are their names?"

"Well, let's see... Dave and Lisa White..."

Kate asked, "They have the same last name as us?"

Beth said, "Hey, your names are Dave and Lisa!? Wait, are you saying Uncle, er, cousin er, whatever you are, will be our teacher? And Lisa will be the nurse???"

Kate asked, "You aren't really mean, are you?"

I picked up Kate, gave her a big hug, and said, laughing, "Does this feel like I am mean?"

Lisa grabbed a Flintstone Dino Band-Aid from her purse, and said, "Does this look like a big ol' pill?"

Both girls melted into our arms.

School, here come the Whites.

Before the school year started, we took the girls to the school, and the Vice Principal, Vivian, asked who the pretty ladies were.

Lisa said, "Our kids."

Vivian's drawn-on eyebrows shot to the top of her head. "What, you guys just got married!?!?"

We left the girls in the front office and followed Vivian into hers.

"Vivian, the girls are my cousins' kids. They lost their parents in a car accident some weeks ago. We have been named guardians, until our adoptive papers are approved. Shhhh, don't tell them."

Vivian said, "You are adopting them? Wow, you guys are super!"

Vivian said, "Let me get the school counselor, Ruth, in here, and maybe Dr. Jones, the District psychologist." Both showed up, just minutes of Vivian's call. The professionals suggested that Kate should be in my homeroom, since I have a sixth-grade homeroom this year, and Beth would have study hall first period, so she could become a student nurse's aid. I ate lunch with the sixth graders, so I could be available for Kate during her lunch period, and Lisa would be there for Beth, if needed.

I said, "Doc, looks like you and Ruth have done this before."

Dr. Jones replied, "More times that I like."

_____

On the first day of school, Lisa had the girls dressed perfect for middle school. We drove together, so the girls didn't have to split up until the last minute.

I took Kate to my classroom, and when I took attendance, instead of calling 'Kate White' I called, "MY daughter, Kate." Heads snapped to attention, as the kids looked for a Kate.

My daughter Kate caught on, saying, "You know I am here, dad, you drove me here." The class started to laugh, and Kate let the devilish White teasing come out, and said, "Shhhh, don't get him mad..." the class got totally quiet, "...or he might tickle you to death." Kate made a bunch of friends that day. And put tears in my eyes.

Later in the day, it was Beth's turn to suffer Mr. White... Beth slipped me a note, as I was shaking hands with students as they came in. It read, "Hey Dad (almost) a boy in my last class said he was king of the school and all the new girls had to kiss him! I think he is in this class too, his name is Bobby." She signed it with a little heart.

Wow, I will be wrapped around her little finger soon. Then it dawned on me, that I needed to slip into Papa Bear mode. I walked around my class, as I called attendance, stopping at Bobby's desk when I got to Beth's name.

I said, "MY daughter Beth," looking straight at Bobby!

Beth answered, as sweetly as could be, "I am right here, Daddy."

Bobby's face lost all color. I saw his Adam's apple bobble with a hard swallow! Inside, I was laughing my ass off. Beth gave me a wink that only I saw.

When we got home, the girls had told what happened to each of them in their classes and in my class. At dinner time, they told Lisa, and all of us were laughing so hard, we could not get food into our mouths.

Then, Beth said, "Can we talk?"

Beth, being the oldest, took charge. "Don't single us out in class, it cramps our style." Holding her hand up like a self-important teen, she began to laugh again, adding, "Today was okay, and both of us like calling you Dad." Looking at Lisa, "And you, too. You guys are a package deal, just like we are. So when we see you at school, we will call you Mom and Dad, but please only call us by our names at school."

I said, "Okay, buttercup."

"Anything you say, sweetie pie," Lisa added.

Kate asked, "Even if Bobby is around?"

"Yuck, Bobby. Call me any sweet name you want, when he is around!"

The girls were financially safe.

In six months, their parents' estate was settled. For practical reasons, the family had me named executor. The house was sold, the lawsuit was settled quickly because the car that hit them was the company car of a big corporation that had a big national footprint, so if word got out that they had cheated orphans, the optics would hurt their bottom line. All money was moved into a trust for both girls. We took two dollars for the first year we fostered the girls.

We can work it out

We finished the school year, and both girls had adjusted well to the new life they had with us. The therapist that Dr. Jones recommended, Joyce, was perfect for the girls. We all spent time with Joyce, she even ironed out a couple wrinkles Lisa and I had. Well. I had some extra wrinkles (three ex-wives). We decided to visit their parents' graves, where the girls placed flowers and had a good cry, with Lisa and I holding them. Because of the trip, we put off the celebration of our first anniversary.

olddave51
olddave51
211 Followers