All Comments on 'Love Mother, Love Daughter'

by regularguy13

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Wonderful!

Suggest you get a editor to catch typos and grammar errors.

Looking forward to the next story.

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful!

Terrific story! Thank you, Rg, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Superb

One of the best stories I've read

The endings excellent.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Really nice , you are a very good writer *5*s again from me!

tallman441tallman441over 3 years ago

That is a wonderful story. Well thought out, excellent plot, great ending. 5 stars from me

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Great story, thank you.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Hope they lead a wes wonderful life together

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmm...well...

The story plot was very good. Interesting. But the pacing was mechanical and the descriptions were non-existent. Sure, quite a few grammar and spelling errors. But not much depth to feelings and descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree

With the other 3. You never introduced Leahy. When Liam was in the tub thinking back on when he and Maeve shared a bath you said Leahy was in there with him. I'm amazed that an experienced writers you had such a brain fart. Nothing horrible. Very good story as usual.

3 stars

DragonRider55

cursrahcursrahover 3 years ago

I'm not usually into father daughter incest stories but this one is a really good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great loving story

A very warm loving story, genuine about love. You give Leahy a great description -- down to body hair and breast size. How about a description for Liam -- chest hair for him (after all, he is a mature man!), and big cock., and cock bush. Leahy should have something to caress and taste on his chest, and have his chest hair caress her breasts. Good story overall!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
keep up the great work...........

I love your story and hope you write more chapter's of this ........ Father & Daughter sex is the f**king hottest sex ........... I gave it 5 star's cause I simply love it from start to finish I was rock hard ..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A heart warming story about the love between a father and his daughter.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 3 years ago

Excellent story, well told. It’s always preferable to read something by an author with a good command of the language and an active imagination. Thank you for this; I would have lied more, but, like chocolate cake, it’s sensible to stop when you’ve reached the end. Well worth all five stars, more if they were available.

Michael4489Michael4489about 3 years ago

a great story and well written but the ending was sad in a way, i do hope you do a conclusion so we have a definitive sour one, other than that ending it was a five star story

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

AS SOMEONR COMMENTED ELSEWHERE:

Very hot and sensuous

I love the fact that you didn't spend time providing exact dimensions and spent more of the story describing the senses. Too many writers provide exact penis size, weight of the woman, etc. and if some of those numbers are not what I like, I just stop reading cold. Keep writing as I really want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting.

"Her sex was covered by a mass of dark hair." I loved it. There is no need to get rid of a woman's pubic hair. It's natural and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have noticed a pattern in your stories where you rush the end and just leave it.

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

A Hot and Sensous love story, love it.

Campus77Campus778 months ago

Their relationship wasn't a surprise. But the ending was! I loved it. You do this kind of story better than most. A good tale with good characters and a happy ending. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userregularguy13@regularguy13
I promise that the stories I write will have a believable premise and the characters will be regular people.