Love Mother, Love Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he cried out. "Oh! That feels good!"

She bobbed her head and used her tongue to caress his cock.

"You don't have to do this," he said, "but I'm glad you are." He caressed a firm breast.

She was relentless as she performed oral sex. She looked up at him with big, blue eyes, and he said, "This is the wrong time to say this, but damn, you have your mother's sparkling eyes."

Leahy giggled and playfully bit him before resuming blowing him with her youthful enthusiasm.

"Oh. Fuck!" he shouted and blew his load which she swallowed.

She got off the bed, picked up the damp towel on the floor, and wrapped it around her body.

He called out to her, "Wait. Why did you do that?"

"Because you bought me dinner and gave me a place to sleep. I hope you don't mind that I used your shower. It had been a while and I was rank."

"I don't mind that you cleaned up. Do you have a job? Someplace to go?"

"No."

"Have you ever been convicted of a felony?"

"I few drunk and disorderly convictions, a bogus prostitution charge, and misdemeanor drug charges, but no felonies. Why?"

"I could use someone to help me with gun business. I sell and repair guns and rifles. I can't hire a felon. What do you say to twelve bucks an hour and room and board? You can stay in the spare bedroom."

He saw her considering it and hesitating, so he added, "This is a business relationship. I'm not expecting any more blowjobs."

"Why would you do this for me?"

"Because you're a human being, and we all need to look out for one another, and I loved your mother. When I see her again in the great beyond, she will give me holy hell if I don't help you," he said and gave her a playful smile.

"I don't like guns."

"What would you like to do? Work in a beauty salon?"

"Ha!" she laughed.

"What? I thought all women enjoyed that stuff. Styling hair. Manicures and pedicures."

"I wouldn't have any clientele. I've sucked too many dicks in this town. No woman would come to my shop because they'd be wondering, 'Has my man been with her'."

"I see. Any ideas?"

"I like to bake."

"Oh."

"I like to make cupcakes and cakes."

"There you go," Liam said with a smile. He spread his arms and looked up as if reading a giant sign and said, "Guns & Cakes R Us."

She laughed and said, "Really?"

"Yes. You can start baking at home. We'll get a table at the farmer's market here and the nearby towns, I'll be the gunsmith and you can sell your wares. If there's enough demand, we could get a storefront on Main Street and a proper kitchen."

"You'd do this for me?"

"Yes."

For the next two weeks, they lived as roommates, sharing meals. Liam repaired firearms and helped Leahy market her baked goods.

They were a hit. She had a special talent. She knew what spices to add and how to bake them to perfection. When she put the icing on them, they looked like works of art.

They made the rounds of farmer's markets in the towns near them, and she developed a following.

On a Saturday, after selling all her baked goods, Liam said, "You're doing great. You should go out tonight and celebrate with your friends."

"I think you're right. How about you?"

"Maybe there is a woman out there that I can impress. I'm fit and a pretty good dancer."

"I need something to wear," Leahy said. "Can we stop on the way home?"

"Sure. I'll have a beer while you go shopping. Text me when you're done."

Liam had time for two beers and three games of pool before Leahy's shopping trip was finished.

They went home, shared a meal, showered, and got ready for their night out. Liam dressed in denim jeans, wore cowboy boots, and a black Stetson hat. Leahy was gorgeous in her new dress which was made for dancing. It was backless and had a high slit on one thigh. She had piled her hair on top of her head using elaborated loops. Her dress required that she be braless, and the new high heels were the perfect finishing touch.

"How do I look?" she asked.

Liam gave her a wolf whistle, smiled, and said, "You're beautiful. You look so much like your mother. The same hair and those twinkling blue eyes. You're a knockout. Take the car and have fun. I'll use the truck."

Leahy gave him a hug and went to a club.

Liam went to a bar. He chatted with a few women. One, an attracted bottle blonde a few years older than him made it abundantly clear that he'd score with her. They went to her place for sex.

The woman was effusive and thrilled to be with him that was a boost to his ego. Once they started having sex, he lost that good feeling because the sex wasn't good.

She had a saggy neck, arms, and breasts. Her butt and thighs were dimpled with cellulite. In a word, her body was disappointing. Being with her reminded Liam of the time he ate lunch meat two days after its use-by-date.

He kissed and caressed her. From the sounds she made, he knew she was enjoying his actions. However, when he fingered her, he found her pussy was dry. He mentioned it and asked for lube.

"I don't have any sex lube. I've never needed it," she said.

Her solution was for him to give her oral sex. He ate her to two orgasms and still had difficulty getting more than the head of his dick inside her.

He climbed off of her, and said, "This isn't working."

"This has never happened to me before," she said. "Let me get you off. You've been great to me." She gave Liam a terrible blowjob. To get off, he closed his eyes, dreamed about being with Maeve, and jerked off while she sucked on the tip of his dick.

"Ahh," he groaned and came in her mouth. She collected his cum, spit it out on some tissues, and asked, "When can I see you again? Come to dinner tomorrow night. I make a great pot roast."

Liam got dressed, hurried out of there, and lied, "Yes. We will have to get together again soon."

As he walked out of her house, she stood naked at the door, risking exposing her sad, saggy body to anyone that walked by. She said in a desperate voice, "Call me soon!"

Liam went home and poured himself a double. He turned on a ball game. When the front door opened, he said without looking over his shoulder, "I didn't expect you to be home so soon, I hope your night wasn't as miserable as mine."

Leahy sat beside him. Tears had ruined her make-up, her perfectly fixed hair was a mess, and her dress was torn. She spat out her words, "Why are guys such bastards?"

"What happened?" He turned off the television.

"I went to the club, had a drink, and danced with several guys. I was having a good time. Another guy came up to me and wanted to dance, so we did. He wanted to buy me a drink. I said sure. When we finished our drink, we went back to the dance floor. He guided me into a dark corner and pounced on me."

Her demeanor changed. She had been edgy, agitated like a cat on a hot tin roof. Now she was angry. She stood as she said, "He pressed his lips on my lips and shoved his tongue into my mouth. His hands were everywhere. He squeezed my breasts and stuck his hand up my skirt.

"I yelled and punched him. He put his hand over my mouth and dragged me out a backdoor. I feared he was going to rape me."

"Did he? I'll kill the bastard!"

"He took me behind a dumpster. While he was busy getting his dick out, I picked up a piece of wood and laid into him." She swung her arms, re-enacting what happened as she told her story.

"I beat him like a dog. He screamed and curled up on the ground, while I shouted, "You bastard. This is no way to treat a woman." I left him battered, bruised, crying, and lying in filth."

She smiled. Liam relaxed, smiled, and said. "Sounds like you taught him some manners."

"Yes, I did. Do you have more of that whiskey?"

Liam got up, got her a glass, and topped off his. She sat on the sofa. Liam chose a cushioned chair. They sipped their drinks. In between sips, he looked her over. He did it casually at first and then longer with more in-depth looks.

She saw his eyes studying her, and asked, "What are you doing?"

"In response to acute stress, like you experience tonight, your body dumps adrenaline into your bloodstream, and that increases in heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing. You get a sudden burst of energy that helps you fight or run.

"It takes between 20 to 60 minutes for the body to return to its normal levels. In this hyper state, you're not as cognizant of injuries. I'm looking at you to see if you're hurt and haven't realized it yet."

"I'm sure I have some scrapes and bruises, and I probably have some sore muscles tomorrow, but I'm not bleeding and I didn't break anything. There were two casualties. My dress is torn and ruined, and so was my thong. As I walked to my car, my thong slid down to my knees. It was ripped and wouldn't stay in place. I left it on the floor of the car."

Liam's eyes went directly to the slit in her dress. He could see her upper thigh, but nothing more.

"Ha! Are you hoping that I'd flash you with my big, hairy bush?"

"Yes. I'm embarrassed to say I was hoping for a squirrel shot."

"What is it with you guys and your animal names for vaginas? Beaver, pussy, and squirrel." She lifted her skirt slowly and said, "I get it. It's because I had a thick pelt of fur between my legs. When I was homeless, grooming took a backseat to surviving."

She raised her torn skirt and briefly showed him her vagina. She laughed and said, "I found some of your mother's razors and used them to shave. You'll have to come up with a new nickname now that my pubic hair is gone."

He smiled and said, "How about shaved clam, naked gash, pink taco, quim, twat, fuck hole, or cum dumpster."

"Gross! How many vulgar slang words are there for my vagina?"

"Hundreds. Probably thousands."

She laughed, finished her drink, and said, "Get me another whiskey and tell me about your date. It was bad?"

He refilled their glasses and returned to the sofa. He handed her a drink and said, "This is an embarrassing story, but since we're sharing and baring everything..."

As he said the last word, he raised his eyebrows repeatedly and flicked his eyes to her crotch.

"Ha. Ha. Very punning. Get on with the embarrassing story."

"I met Tina at a bar. She was friendly and not unattractive in the muted light of the bar."

"Let me guess. Under better lighting, her appeal diminished?" She chuckled.

"Exactly. We went to her place. The woman I thought was in her forties looked older. The more clothes she took off the older she appeared."

Leahy laughed at him and asked, "How bad was it?"

"Bad. She was in her late fifties. Maybe in her sixties. Her top had an exaggerated turtleneck. When it came off, I saw her saggy turkey neck. When her bra came off, I saw severely sagging breasts. She also had 'old lady arms'. You know when the flesh of the upper arm is loose and wobbly and it hangs down and swings about."

"Ewww!"

"What could I do? By this time, we're naked and in her bed. I couldn't just leave, and she was so excited, grateful, and complimentary to me. I told myself, this is my doing. Bang her, make her cum, and get out as quickly as you can."

"What a gentleman," she said and snickered.

"I closed my eyes and went to work. Kissing her wasn't as bad as the other stuff. I fumbled about as I reached for her breasts. They weren't where I expected them to be."

Leahy laughed. Liam looked chagrined.

"I'm doing stuff, and she's moaning and telling me how great everything is. I sucked on her droopy boobs and fingered her snatch, and noticed that she's not getting wet. I asked if she had any lube. She said, 'No. I've never needed it.' She pushed my head to her crotch.

"I performed oral sex on her. Her pussy was fleshy. Do old vaginas sag like old boobs?"

Leahy shrugged her shoulders in response to the question.

"All her skin was loose. Everything seems different. Her pubic hair was sparse. Not in an 'I shave' or 'I trim' kind of way. There was less hair in an 'I'm going bald' way."

Leahy laughed loudly mainly because of his discomfort and the look on his face.

"I soldiered on. I ate her pussy, gave her two orgasms, and still she wasn't very wet. I climbed on top of her and tried to slide my penis inside her. I could only get the tip in. Her dryness made it uncomfortable and impossible to continue, so I stopped.

She got defensive. I told her it was no big deal and that I was tired. She insisted that she take care of me and proceeded to give me the worst blowjob I've ever had in my life. Her poor effort wasn't going to get the job done. I realized she wasn't going to let me leave until I had cum so I masturbated."

Leahy was roaring with laughter and practically rolling on the floor. Liam's face turned red. Then he laughed along with her.

Leahy pretended to be an old lady and said in a scratchy voice, "Come here, Sonny. Let grandma suck your cock." She crawled to him. She hunched her back, squinted her eyes, and made her face wrinkle. She pawed at his pants with gnarled, claw-like hands. She covered her teeth with her lips to appear edentulous and said, "Granny needs young cock. Oh. I feel a big one here."

Liam laughed. He had an erection in his pants. To cover up that fact, he grabbed and tickled Leahy, and said, "That's exactly what happened. You've learned my secret. I have a secret fetish for old ladies."

They laughed and rolled around. He tickled her, and she fought him off. She ended up on top of him. They were face to face. She said breathily, "This is more fun than I've had in a long time."

"Me too," he said as he looked deep into her eyes. He saw her close her eyes and come in for a kiss. He did likewise.

They lay on the flooring just kissing for a long time. Each was nervous and not wanting to mess things up.

"Are we doing this?" Liam asked.

She raised up and straddled him. She smiled impishly, pulled her torn dress down, and exposed her bare breasts. "Didn't you say earlier that I needed to be checked for injuries?"

He smiled, cupped her firm, perky tits, gently squeezed them, and said, "I did." He sat up and brought his mouth to her breasts.

"Ohhh," she sighed as he suckled on her nipples.

It continued from there.

Their clothes came off. Her mouth found his cock. He pulled her hips to his head, and they sixty-nined. Unlike Tina, Leahy's pussy gushed and soaked his face with her fluid.

She spun about and impaled herself on his stiff cock.

"Ohhhhh," they cried out.

She rode him. He smiled and studied her pretty face and her lovely breasts.

He bucked him off her and took her in the missionary position. Next, he put her ankles on his shoulders and banged her box. Then, he rolled her over, pulled her hips up, so she was on her hands and knees, and took her from behind. He slammed into her, causing her whole body to quiver.

"We finish eye-to-eye," she announced. He thrusts hard and deep into her a few more times, pulled out, and sat on the edge of the sofa. He reached out to her, she climbed on his lap, and they fucked face-to-face. Each looking deeply into the eyes of the other.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" she moaned. Her eyes closed, and her body froze.

He stoked inside one more time, groaned, and came. They held each other tightly. Their fluids mixed. They breathed each other's spent breath.

When she could stand, Leahy climbed off him and left. Neither spoke.

^^^

Liam was sitting at the kitchen table when Leahy walked in wearing a robe. He stood and asked, "Can I get you a cup of coffee?"

"Yes."

He brought it to her, set it in front of her, and returned to his chair. They sat in awkward silence until he said, "About last night..."

She interrupted him and said, "Things got out of hand. It meant nothing."

His head snapped backward, and his eyes widened. "It meant something to me."

She looked up and searched his face for more information.

"Tina was meaningless sex. With you, it was..."

"Meaningful?" she offered.

"Damn it, Leahy! I think I'm falling in love with you!" he said angrily.

It was her turned to be shocked. She smiled and said, "Good because I think I'm falling in love with you."

Liam stood, went to her, and took her in his arms. They kissed and sighed.

He perched her on the kitchen counter, opened her robe, and made her moan as he caressed and kissed her breasts. He knelt and ate her pussy. He stood and thrust his hard cock inside her.

"Ohhh," they moaned as they became one.

She clutched her arms around his neck. He plowed into her, and then lifted her off the counter, and carried her in his arms.

She laughed as he walked around the room fucking her. She stopped laughing and moaned soulfully as she bounced up and down on his stiff cock.

"Oh. Oh. Oh."

She kissed him as they rutted.

"Look at me!" she demanded.

They locked eyes. She ground her clit against him. He shoved his cock forcefully into her until they shared the moment of bliss.

"Ohhhhh!"

Liam sat hard on a kitchen chair. They held each other tightly as the beautiful, wonderful feeling flowed through their bodies.

"I love you," Liam said.

"I love you, she answered, and they kissed.

They headed to the bathroom to clean up. They shared a shower. After washing each other, he pushed her up against the wall and fucked her from behind. She closed her eyes and concentrated on his dick and the good feelings it engendered.

"Ohh," Ohh. Ohhh!" she cried out as she came.

"Ahhh!" Liam grunted as he shoved his dick deep within and spilled his seed.

That Sunday, they stayed at home and made loved three more times.

^^^

Monday morning Liam woke and found his nude bed-mate sucking his morning wood.

"Mmm. Morning," he said.

"Morning, lover," she said and resumed sucking his cock.

He pawed her breasts and tried to pull her hips to his face. She resisted and said, "No. This is a gift for the man I love. Look into my eyes and cum, darling."

She craned her neck to suck his dick and looked at his face. He lay there and let her pleasure him. He stared into her bright, sparkling blue eyes until his climax hit him, and he groaned, spasmed, and closed his eyes.

^^^

The weeks went quickly for Liam and Leahy. They worked, made the runs at the farmer's markets, and made love as often as they could.

At their home town market, an old friend of Maeve saw Liam at his booth, came up to him, and said, "Liam, when did you get home?"

Liam smiled. His face showed no sign of recognizing the old woman. She laughed and said, "Have I changed that much? I suppose I have. I'm a gray-haired, grandmother now. I'm Theresa. I was a nurse at the hospital and an old friend of Maeve."

"Oh, Yes. Hello, Theresa," Liam said.

They chatted about old times and what brought him home.

"Sorry for your loss. Your mother was a good woman."

Leahy returned to the booth. She recognized her mother's friend, hugged her, and said, "Hello, Aunt Theresa. It's great to see you."

They chatted and caught up.

"So you have a baking business. Good for you," Theresa gushed with genuine goodwill. "It's great that you've found your father."

"What?" Leahy said.

"It's great that you and Liam have found each other after all these years. Your mother is gone, but at least you have your dad."

"I'm Leahy's father?" Liam asked.

"Yes. Didn't Maeve tell you?"

He didn't answer.

"After you left to join the Army, Maeve discovered that she was pregnant. She was thrilled. She thought that having a child was something she was going to miss out on."

"My mother never told me who my father was," Leahy said.

"Oh. I guess she was embarrassed because she had you out of wedlock. Leahy, you look so much like your mother. You have Maeve's hair and eyes. Liam, I can see your resemblance in her face. She has your chin.

"Do you think it's cute that she named your daughter after you?" Theresa asked.