Love Mother, Love Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got blank stares from the two of them but rattled on anyway. "Liam is Irish for a strong-willed warrior, and Leahy is the feminine form for warrior. It's great to see you. I hope your ventures prosper. I've got to run."

Theresa tottered off, leaving chaos in her wake.

Liam and Leahy closed up their booth and drove home in silence. Each deep in thought. They brought their wares into the house, put them away, and sat on the couch.

"I didn't know I had a child," Liam said.

"I believe you. My mother told me that my father was a nice, kind man who was in her life for a short time. That's all she ever said."

"What are we going to do?" Liam asked. "Before we didn't know we were committing incest."

They sat in silence until Leahy said, "Look at me."

He looked into her blue eyes. Hers teared up and so did his.

"I want you to marry me," Leahy said.

"Yesterday I would have said the same thing, but..."

"But nothing! I love you. You're the best thing that's happened to me. We leave this town and go somewhere no one will know we are related and live happily ever after."

"Happily ever after endings are rare."

She climbed on his lap, straddled his thighs, and said, "Look into my eyes."

He did.

"I don't care what the rules are or what the world thinks. I love you and you love me. I'm pregnant with your child and we are going to raise her together!"

He smiled, nodded, and said in a smart-lecky tone, "And what if it's a boy?"

"You'll have to fuck me over and over until I have a daughter I can name Maeve. In honor of the women we both loved."

The End