All Comments on 'Love Muscle Pt. 01'

by secretLace

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I think you need to throw Lena into the mix and even though her husbands a little dude, His cock should be big so this doesnt turn into a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice tale

Hubby is a lucky guy. Awesome start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Comment

First, everyone knows those muscle ladies have very large clits, so you gotta go with that. Not crazy big, just respectable for a lady big.

Second, the little guy has to have a big dick.

Third - don't cuck the guy or make him a wimp, you have a nice story going, don't screw it up. Cuck stories are always sad and often I stop reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If only you would stop rerading these stories dear annony

how better this site would be if you just faded away! Your wife did!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Worked with a former female bodybuilder.

She competed on the stage for a years but keep in mind she destroyed her body to do it. Boiled chicken with steamed cauliflower 6 nights a week. Every grain of salt was measured...so telling me that his wife still ate Italian would be inaccurate.

And you can be a bodybuilder and not be a total dominating dickwad.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years ago
Good story beginning with . . .

. . . horrible grammar execution. I almost quit reading at this second sentence: "Nothing fitted her anymore and she really needed something nice to wear for her sister in law's birthday party on Saturday." Which should be written: Nothing fit her anymore; she really needed to wear something nice to her sister-in-law's birthday party on Saturday. If that were the only grammar error it would be bad but reader could well keep going. Alas, there are many other examples. She hulk as name must be written either She Hulk or She-hulk but never She hulk.

Beyond the bad grammar however, underneath possibly, is an interesting story with a lot of potential. The dialogue between husband and wife is well done, natural sounding. The plot premise, a married woman wanting to get back to a younger version of her body trim through regular gym workouts is common and plausible. The amazon lady is already on scene as an outside love or sex interest as author chooses to travel. A gym is also a good place to meet potential male suitors. In short there are numerable alternatives to just hubby for Sarah's future. The difference in physical size, fitness and personality between Sarah and Dave present author with opportunity to twist the common plot toward new and creative direction.

I hope you continue secretLace, but please do a better job of proofing your work and get at least one outside reader to point out some basic flaws that you may well overlook trying to correct and edit your own material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
re: anonymous bonnie

what you got against another one voicing his opinion, especially since the author asked for it? not everybody likes cuckold stories, only preferred by the likes of you and the two clowns, I mean trolls that tag behind you. do us all a favor and fuck off, preferably to another site. your whining about anons is getting old.

good start author, now like anon said, don't fuck it up. 3*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 9 years ago
eat shit annony. Put your name and eamil out there for us to reply to your sad little boy

comments and I'll stop bugging your sorry ass. God I bet your wife is jumping for joy since she left your nasty sorry ass. BTW I have this another 5. Have some balls even if they are small and put your name out there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Start

Maybe the story continues with her realizing he isn't man enough for her anymore?

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Considering the Author is Swedish

The grammar and spelling are pretty good. English is not the easiest language to write in for a non-native. Hell, even the natives have problems!

As far as the story goes I have to admit I hate muscular women. They seem like an abomination to me. One of the ladies in our dojo started body building and now looks like a garish scarecrow leftover from halloween. She used to be quite pretty before this but the changes to her body left her face looking like the tail end of a hard winter. Her husband has backed away from the marriage. She's OCD and won't give it up.

So there's a plot for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome start, a story line that could go several places that aren't shit!

A great husband & wife strengthened relationship with some fun kink would be excellent but running them off the rails would suck ass as that'd be typical for many of the non-writer idiots. The single page chapters provide the option to change direction easily and reel it back in to keep it moving forward.

BRAVO!!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it!

I enjoyed the way you developed the mutual love and desire of both people. You have shown there can be respect for each other while having HOT sex. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hope she don't turn all pig on hubby and start fucking others. It's nice when the wife and hubby love each other,do extra for each other and fuck each other often, doing new things to keep there sex like new and exciting. What good is it that he gets her a trainer cooks her meals and than she gets in shape but starts fucking others

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
A good story...

He liked amazons...so a happy couple...3*

secretLacesecretLacealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Wow. So many comments in under a day?!

Thank you all for writing and commenting on my story. As a non native english speaker I humbly bow my head for the grammar comments. I was so passionate about getting the story out there I didn't have time to find a proof reader or an editor. This is something I will work on, I promise. Thank you BobNBobbi for being blunt and honest.

It seems like most of you is siding with me on a loving wife story. I wasn't planing on turning her into a cheating bitch so I will proceed with the story in the direction I was heading. I think it will be a three part story with a finaly scene to end it.

Cheers again for caring enough to comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Small stature and slight build does not mean good health. He needs to join her in the gym.

If you want to add some tension and lust to the story, you could have the wife challenge the husband to get his own ass in better shape. She could start a sex reward game, where if he meets certain health and physical conditioning goals, he gets certain sex favors that are new to their sex life. The favors become grander as he achieves higher goals. The ultimate reward is that he gets to get her pregnant, with the associated benefit that he will now probably live to enjoy his children and his grand children. You might also add an issue with a predator or philanderer getting her attention in a lapse of judgement, but the hubby performs some physical or intellectual act that saves her from making a mistake that would end their life together. Details up to you, of course. You're the one with the desire and imagination. Good Luck!

secretLacesecretLacealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Good comment Annon

You have the plot for another big and great story I would read. Great imagination, might pick up an idea or two. For now the husband might not be involved with the gym but a reward system or a challenge might be fun.

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bulked up lesbians

It seemed to me that Lena was a lesbian and interested in Sarah. You story could continue with them boinking, and maybe both of them toying with the husband in bed.

secretLacesecretLacealmost 9 years agoAuthor
You are on to something there :)

I have a strong lesbian fetish too so it wouldn't be surprising at all if the story takes me into their bed. Cheers for the comment Annon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice work.

nice,eager for part 2 and more...

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Nice

Any tale where a husband and wife love and play with each other as in this great tale rates a five with me. Hopefully the next chapter continues the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

So nice to read a realistic depiction of a strong wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretLace@secretLace
117 Followers
I have always loved the more feminine fabrics like lace and satin. Unlike other guys looking at a woman I notice her clothes and the fabrics before the breasts. I am a lover of lingerie and see it as my mission in life to replace all my girlfriends regular day underwear for mo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES