Love Muscle Pt. 01

Story Info
A wife joins a gym and gains muscles.
3k words
4.21
57.1k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone suggested a muscle wife story on the forum so I thought I would give it a go since muscle women is a small but potent fetish of mine. As always it tends to be more of a loving wife kind of story that a savage muscle domination and pegging story. What can I say, I'm a lover not a fighter :-)

A big thank you goes out to to9ashiyuuta who is a great editor I found here on the site. Cheers mate!

Love muscles

Part 1

by Secret lace

She angrily threw another dress on the bed. Nothing fit her anymore and she really needed something nice to wear for her sister in law's birthday party on Saturday. With a critical eye she studied herself in the bedroom mirror. She grabbed a handful of fat on her stomach and made a face to herself.

Sarah wasn't out of shape but these last few years she'd let herself go. Dave was a nice guy though and never said anything about her gaining all that weight. It wasn't like it all appeared overnight. The junk food and ice cream were finally taking its toll. The junk food finally took the toll.

"I should sue you Rocky roads!" she said to herself and smiled.

"What was that?" Dave stuck his head in the door and smiled at her. "Who are you suing?"

"No one sweetie, I'm just realising that my ass is fat and I have nothing to wear for Megan's party." She turned around making an exaggerated gesture showing Dave how fat she thought she was.

"You look beautiful sweetheart," Dave crossed the room and hugged her. He was pretty short so his face got buried in her big boobs. She smiled and held him there making him struggle a little to free himself. She smiled at her husband of seven years and kissed him on the forehead.

"It's not like you've ever had to care about weight" she said scoldingly. "You look like a stick even if you eat more of that evil ice cream than I do." It was true. Dave always ate a lot but never seemed to gain any weight. But he never seemed to gain any muscle either so he was pretty much useless at helping around the house. She smiled again thinking about that time when they tried to move the old antique sofa down to the ground floor and he couldn't even move it.

It's not like he needed the muscles either. He was a technical writer for an online magazine so all he did was read papers and research online on economics and technical innovations all day. While Sarah was a tall brunette with an outgoing job as a real estate agent, he was the short scrawny guy with the strawberry blonde mope and a beardless baby face; She swore that he'd still looked like twenty.

She on the other hand had extra weight in all the wrong places. The only extra weight she liked was on her boobs. They were big and could still turn heads with a tight top on.

"Maybe you should talk to Lena, Rob's sister? Last I heard she's at the gym five days a week and is looking all She-Hulk now. She might have some tips on how to get in shape? Dinner will be ready in ten so don't think too long on these dresses please" He stood on his toes and kissed his wife before leaving her to her own thoughts again.

She didn't really know Lena at all. Rob was Dave's best friend but his sister was a mystery. A few years back she'd went to Europe for work and after that she disappeared out of everyone's life.

"Oh, well" Sarah thought as she decided on a black dress that was a little looser. She hung the rest back and headed down for the dinner.

***

The party was in full swing when they arrived by cab. Dave quickly disappeared into the den where Rob was showing off some technical gadget he just bought leaving Sarah alone. It wasn't like she really was alone.. She practically knew everyone there so she grabbed a glass of Chardonnay and joined the crowd.

A few hours had past and as Sarah was on her way back to the kitchen for a refill she saw a cab stop outside the house letting a woman off. She was tall with impossibly broad shoulders that were bare from the top she wore. That must be Lena she thought as Sarah watched the woman enter the home.

Another hour had gone and Sarah was standing in the now dark back yard catching some fresh air. As she was standing there alone she heard the door open and the tall blonde from before joined her.

"I saw you watch me as I arrived, yet you haven't introduced yourself. I'm Lena, you are?" The comment was blunt and forward but didn't feel rude. The big woman just had a commanding presence.

"I'm Sarah, Dave's wife" she said. "And I'm sorry I didn't say hello. I was a little intimidated by your," she hesitated a second "presence". The amazon next to her started to laugh and Sarah felt the tension in the air drain away.

"I have that effect on people Sarah, but I assure you I don't bite." Dramatic pause "HARD" She looked at the mature woman next to her and seized her up.

"I was actually thinking about asking you for advice. I want to get into shape and Dave suggested I talk to you. I can see why," Sarah smiled again. She instantly liked Lena and her straight forward style. It was refreshing.

"Sure. Come to my gym tomorrow and I'll show you around. If you are Dave's wife it's for free after all that he's helped Rob with. I'll pick you up at 9. Don't worry, just bring your gym bag and I'll do the rest."

With that she put her big hand on Sarah's shoulder and went back inside. Sarah stayed for a few more minutes thinking about the strange encounter before heading back in to find Dave. It was way past midnight so it was time to head home.

It the car she asked Dave about what Lena meant about him helping Rob.

"Last year he had a computer breakdown at his firm and I managed to restore all the data when their own IT guys failed. Saved him millions apparently" Dave said like it was nothing. He was very humble that way and it was one of those qualities she loved about him. He genuinely cared about his friends.

"Lena said she would pick me up tomorrow and show me around her gym. Does she work at a gym?" Sarah asked after a few silent minutes.

"I think she owns a gym downtown. Won it in an arm wrestling match apparently." Dave smiled "You can't make things like that up".

Sarah was deep in thought when they arrived home. Dave just wanted to check some numbers online before going to bed. By the time he was done, she was sleeping like a baby. He quietly snuck into bed, not wanting to disturb her and kissed her shoulder good night.

***

Sarah was impressed. It was a big modern gym that even had a steam sauna. Lena showed her around the place and like Dave said she was the owner. She helped Sarah develop a training schedule based on what she wanted to achieve and even coached her for over an an hour.

She was close to dead when she stumbled through the front door and threw herself on the couch. Dave looked up from behind his screens and smiled "Tough day?" he asked unable to hide his smile.

"Tough doesn't even begin to describe it. Lena is a slave driver out to kill me. She has already signed me up for the gym 3 times a week thanks to you and your recommendations." If she hadn't been so tired she would have smiled but instead she closed her tired eyes and drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

Dave put a quilt over his beautiful wife and kissed her on the forehead before heading to the kitchen.

She woke up a while later to the smell of her favourite meals. Dave made a killer lasagna and she felt her mouth water as she clumsily rose from the couch joining him in the kitchen.

After the meal Dave put away the dishes while Sarah sipped on a glass of wine. She rose and approached her husband from behind pinning him to the counter. She reached down and started to caress his cock while she kissed his neck.

"Soon I will be able to do anything I want with your scrawny body," she whispered in his ear before she playfully bit him. Dave felt his pulse race and felt a familiar twitch in his pants as his wife expertly caressed him.

She was already both taller and stronger than him and her whispers sent images of the She-Hulk flashing before his eyes while his cock grew harder than it had in years. This did not go unnoticed by his wife who spun him around and in one quick yank pulled down both his sweatpants and his boxers making his cock spring out.

She grabbed it and started to lick and suck it while playing with his balls. It happened so fast and forcefully he felt a little dizzy. His hips twitched as she kept alternating between sucking and licking.

She slowly jerked the cock while sucking on his balls. He felt lightheaded as the gentle but firm pressure made them almost boil. She sped up her jerking putting the cock back in her mouth. The tongue played around the sensitive head making him moan and grunt. The switch between slow and fast motion was almost too much for him and he felt his eyes roll up in his head.

It didn't take long before she could feel him get close and he tried to stop her. "I will cum if you don't stop sweetie" he said with some restraint in his voice. She locked eyes with him and grabbed his ass giving him an even deeper penetration.

He put his hands on her head partly to push her away and also with an intent to help her. He felt conflicted. He wanted her to stop so he could make love to her before he was spent and the other part of him just wanted to cum.

It took a few more seconds before he felt his toes curl and he moaned as he felt the cum rise from his balls. Sarah took a deep breath and swallowed his cock as she felt the first splashes hit the back of her throat. She swallowed it all while keeping her eyes locked on him.

He felt completely drained and slowly sunk down ending up on the floor. "Wow!" was all he managed to croak as he smiled weakly at his beautiful wife who leaned in for a kiss letting her tongue invade his mouth. She gently held his head while the loving kiss continued for a little while. ..

As she helped him up on his feet, he felt a little odd tasting himself. Nothing too vile but it felt weird so he poured himself a glass of water before turning back to his wife who sat at the bar sipping her wine.

"Thank you. That was crazy, you have never done that before" He smiled weakly at her and she smiled back.

"I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful meal and for taking care of me." They both sat down and she continued to talk about the gym and about Lena. She was the coolest woman on the planet apparently.

***

Dave could hear the door close as Sarah came home from the gym. It had become routine now as she was at the gym four times a week. He looked up as she peeked inside the study where he sat researching.

"What's for dinner hun?" He looked up from the screen and smiled at her. He just loved how she looked when she bunched up her hair in a makeshift ponytail like she always did after the gym.

"It's meatballs. A Spanish recipe I found online. You go take a shower and I'll get started with the rice" She grabbed him as he passed by and playfully held him in a bear hug as she kissed him, letting her tongue invade his eager mouth.

"You are the best little man a woman could ever have" she said between kisses and playfully let her nose rub his while she looked deeply into his eyes. "I love you Dave" she said before kissing him forcefully again.

"I really love you too big Sarah" he answered as he grabbed her ass that now felt more toned and hard after a few months of workout. She tensed her glutes and he could hardly make a dent in her strong muscles with his clawing hands. He really loved her now more toned body and it didn't bother him that she spent a few afternoons a week at the gym; He trusted her.

She let him go after he had struggled a little. They both loved his futile attempt at getting out of her grip. He played along and never succeeded to escape to her utter joy.

"I'm heading to the shower" she said as she disappeared up the stairs leaving him staring at her nice ass embraced by her tight workout pants. At the top of the stairs she turned her head and caught him staring. He blushed a little and she laughed and blew him a kiss while swanking her back, exaggerating her ass for a few seconds before disappearing down the hallway out of sight.

He had to adjust his manhood as he entered the kitchen. These last few months had really turned their already decent sex life up a level. They felt more intimate now and she always touched and grabbed him when they went about their business.

And she initiated sex and contact more often. In fact, it was she who always took charge which suited Dave fine. Her now more dominant personality was a huge turn on for him and he loved her gentle but firm commands in bed. He wanted to please her and it felt right with her being on top.

Every time she came near, he started to get excited. He never knew when she would grab his ass or pin him to the wall and make out with him. It was like the air was sexually charged when they came close to each other.

Others had noticed the change too. Rob and Phillip had commented both on Sarah's new sexy body and his glowing smile. "You are one lucky guy" they said.

***

He started with the rice and could hear the shower start upstairs. He felt himself drawn towards the source. He finished his chores quickly and snuck up the stairs like a thief in the night. It was his own house, but he felt a little ashamed of how he loved to spy on his wife take a shower.

The door was slightly ajar and gently nudged it open to get a better view in the mirror. The master bathroom had a big shower with glass walls and he could see her lather her legs from behind at that angle.

He felt his erection grow again as she bent forward almost erotically while cleaning herself. With her legs pressed together he could see her clean shaven lips pressed together bulging obscenely from their trapped place between her strong thighs.

He adjusted the now uncomfortable erection and dared to open the door little more and slowly moved inside the steamy room.

Sarah didn't turn around and continued to soap her taut body letting the unknown watcher see her now broader shoulders glean under the cascading water. She was even more beautiful now and Dave slowly stroked his cock as he looked at his wife in ave.

Gone were the extra weight on her thighs, replaced by refined muscle. Her ass was firm and toned to perfection begging to be grabbed and her shoulders broader. When she had started to shave her pussy a month back it started to feel bigger as well. With all the fat disappearing on her body, her feminine core just seem to get juicier and meatier.

He didn't know if it was a trick of the mind or if it actually was bigger but he loved it. She squatted down in the shower letting her legs part. He could see the lips hang between her ass cheeks as she started to slowly tease them with a finger.

He tried to match her speed as he slowly started to stroke his own member. He could hear her moan as she started to rub her clit and this fueled his own arousal. She sank to her knees keeping her ass high as she franticly played with herself right before her husband's eyes.

He couldn't match her hands anymore in fear of coming to soon so he slowed down waiting for her own orgasm to start. He wanted to cum together with her like he had done several times before. It felt so naughty watching without her knowledge and when he heard her starting to cum he felt his own familiar surge and he came hard leaning against the wall.

He came to his senses fast and slowly backed out of the room with his sticky hands shaking. When he had exited Sarah slowly got up from the shower floor smiling. She loved it when he was watching her, it felt so naughty; Like it was a movie. For being such a smart guy he sure as hell was naive in thinking that she didn't knew he was there. She turned off the shower and started to fix herself up.