Love Never Begs Pt. 01

Story Info
A beggar becomes a saviour, and later a lover.
4.6k words
4.75
9.9k
18

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite late at night. I was returning home from a movie, all alone when the incident happened. In a relatively deserted place two or three goons saw me walking and shouted at me to stop. Ignoring them I kept moving but soon they were behind me. I started to run and they followed in my heels. I was running as fast as I could and was also looking for people around for help but alas no one was there. After running for about two to three minutes I turned across an alley and there I came upon on the footpath a beggar woman sitting all alone by herself.

The beggar woman was now my only hope in this deserted place. The goons were yet to turn that alley and hence they haven't seen her yet. I pleaded with the beggar woman to help me. She opened her blanket and hugged me in her arms, thus concealing me in the blanket as well. Both of us lay down on the street in a deep embrace. She took care that she had covered me fully so as to create an impression that only a single person was asleep in that place. My heart was pounding in my chest as I felt the sound of running steps. The goons ran past us without noticing me hiding in the beggar woman's embrace.

The blanket as well as the woman's body odour was very stinky, which showed that they were unwashed for several days. My fear didn't let me notice that before but now I could feel the odour. The skin of the beggar woman's arms that were holding me felt a bit rough. My face was buried in her neck and I could smell the sweat accumulated in her body. My left arm was wrapped around her back while my right arm was pressed underneath her body. She had one cheek resting on the side of my forehead. Her unwashed hair was also smelling really weird. But we needed to keep our bodies close so as to conceal ourselves within the blanket.

After a few more minutes I felt that I had escaped the goons and hence decided to get up. But as I moved the beggar woman stopped me and said, "Don't go now they might return. Stay here."

Saying so she hugged me even tighter. She was right. I could hear the running footsteps again and immediately hugged her tightly again. She placed her cheek on mine and we both stayed very still. Soon the goons ran past us again. As I slowly tried to move I felt that her leg was raised on my body. I said, "Thank you so much, you saved me tonight. You are a wonderful person. What is your name? Why do you sleep on the streets?"

The beggar woman while still keeping me in her embrace said, "I am Sarla. I am all alone in this world. Sometimes I collect and sell used bottles from garbage, sometimes I beg to have food, to stay alive. One of my legs is deformed due to an accident two years ago and hence I can't do any physical work. In that very same accident I lost my husband and my son. I lived in a village earlier and had just come to this city with my family when the accident happened."

Sarla's hot breath fell on my face as she spoke. Even in the darkness I could see tears accumulate in her eyes that were just inches away from me. I was moved by her words. God knows how sad this person's life was. I did actually feel her deformed leg just now. Her good leg was on my body and the other leg was concealed. I said, "My name is Pinky. I am a student in the nearby college. I live in a girls' mess about 10 minutes walk from here. Please come and visit me tomorrow morning there. I shall talk with the mess-incharge. She knows many people and she will surely give you some work that will suit you."

Sarla said, "Thank you so much Miss Pinky for your kindness. You are a very nice person."

She was really happy as her voice sounded. But she was still holding me in her embrace, her arm and leg wrapped around my body, the stinky blanket covering our bodies. Our faces were very close to each other, our foreheads were touching and our lips were just inches apart. Sarla was breathing directly into my face. The odour coming from her sweaty body was really strong and I was getting a little uncomfortable by now. So, I said, "Sarla, I think I should go now. It's already very late. All my fellow mess friends have gone to their respective homes today and only I am left behind because my train ticket is for tomorrow's date. And yes, please call me Pinky, no need to address me as Miss."

Sarla let go of her embrace and I got up from the footpath. In the dim light I could make out that she was a middle aged woman in her late forties perhaps. She had dark skin and her hair looked quite coarse as well. Due to lack of proper diet her figure was very lean and slender. As I was about to move away Sarla held my hand and said, "Go safely Pinky."

I smiled at her and assured her that I shall be careful. I bade her goodbye and went to the mess. I was really thankful to God and the beggar woman for helping me out. I promised myself that I would never go for a late night movie all by myself again.

Next morning as I woke up Anjali aunty came to my room with a look of concern on her face. She said, "Pinky how am I going to tell you this, there is an emergency back at my home. Both my husband and my son are very sick and I need to rush home now. But all your mates have already left and you will be left all alone here if I go."

I calmed her and said, "It is ok aunty don't worry about me it is only the matter for the day. I have to catch my train at night so just passing the day matters. You may go without any worries, your family needs you."

Aunty smiled and said, "Thank you so much Pinky, you are great. I have made breakfast already, you may have it. Only for lunch you have to take it outside."

I replied, "It is absolutely alright aunty. You may go peacefully. Don't worry your husband and son will get well soon."

So aunty bid me farewell and left for her home. I had my breakfast and was watching TV when there was a knock on the front door. As I opened it I found Sarla standing outside. The poor woman was sweating profusely from the heat outside. In broad daylight I could see her face clearly, it was dusty and dark, her hair looked coarse and untidy, her body emitted the same sweaty and stinky odour that I felt last night. She was wearing an untidy, worn out saree torn in various places. She used a stick as support for walking. I really felt bad for the beggar woman, she was my saviour last night, and yet little could I do for her now as the mess-incharge aunty had left.

I said, "Oh Sarla you are here. Come in."

On seeing her in daylight I could understand that she must be around 40 years of age but looked nearly 50 due to the strain and weariness in her face. I was just a 20 year old student then but still felt that it was my responsibility to look after this beggar woman. As if I needed to be her saviour now just like she was mine last night.

Sarla entered the mess and with great difficulty sat on the floor. I closed the door and seeing her sitting on the floor went towards her and said, "Hey don't sit on the floor Sarla come sit on the sofa."

She said, "No Pinky I am ok here on the ground. People like me shouldn't be sitting on sofas."

I held her hand and said, "Who told you so? It is rubbish. All of us are God's children. Come on, I shall help you."

She looked at me with vivid eyes and smiled. I slowly helped her get up from the ground by holding her hand and placing my other hand on her back. Her body odour was very strong but I didn't pay any attention to that. I really wanted to help my last night's saviour. So, I wrapped my arm around her waist and while holding her hand slowly guided her to the sofa. Sarla while moving occasionally stepped back as well due to her deformity and her unwashed hair brushed on my face. I didn't pay any heed to the weird smell and helped her to the sofa.

As Sarla sat on the sofa she asked me to sit by her side. She kept holding my hands and said, "Pinky when you told me that I may get a job here I was very thrilled. After the accident I only relied on begging for my livelihood. This life is so full of hardships I can't explain it to you. But you have given me a new ray of hope. Have you talked with your mess-incharge about my work Pinky?"

She looked at me with so much anticipation that I felt very sorry for her. I knew that my mess-incharge aunty won't be returning very soon as she called me earlier about her son needing better treatment and she was required to go out of town. Since our college summer vacation had already started for 45 days she won't be returning very soon. I said the same to Sarla and her face became very gloomy. She had tears in her eyes as she said, "Maybe God won't have mercy on me."

I was moved by her tears and hugged the beggar woman. She wrapped her hands around me and wept with her face resting on my shoulders. A strong smell of her body odour was hitting my nostrils but I didn't withdraw myself. I gently fondled her head trying to console her. She rotated her face a bit and her nose and mouth touched the skin of my neck. I couldn't resist myself from lowering my face and putting a gentle kiss on her head.

The beggar woman lifted her head slowly and looked towards me. She then hugged me again, only this time she placed her cheek against mine. I could feel her slightly rough face skin gently getting rubbed on my cheek as she breathed heavily, trying to control her tears. Her arms were wrapped very tightly on my back and I continued to slowly move my hands on her back, trying to comfort her. The blouse she was wearing was almost fully torn in the back and hence I was actually touching her skin as I moved the palm of my hand on her back.

Sarla was in no intention of letting go of me and we remained in a deep embrace. She was shaking as tears rolled down from her eyes and while remaining in our embrace both of us leaned back on the sofa. Her weight was now upon me as my back touched the sofa in the sitting position. Her boobs were crushed with mine as Sarla's hug tightened. She rotated her face a bit and now her lips were touching a part of my cheek. She was still in tears and I whispered in her ear as our cheeks rubbed against each other, "Sarla dear don't cry, everything will be alright. I am here for you."

My heart was aching for the crying beggar woman and I really wished to help her out. On hearing my words she slowly pulled her face up and looked into my eyes. Her hot breath fell on my face as she said, "Really Pinky? Will you be always there for me?"

The odour of her body had filled my senses now and I no longer felt uncomfortable with it. I held both her cheeks with the palms of my hands and said, "Yes Sarla I promise."

A smile came upon her face and she too let go of her embrace and placed her palms on two sides of my cheeks. She drew her face closer to me and I closed my eyes as she kissed my forehead in gratitude. And then my eyes. And then on my lips! Yes, the beggar woman kissed my lips too. Her lips were dark and rough but I still liked it when she kissed me! Her face was dusty due to living on the streets and hence some dust must have come upon my face due to her rubbing her cheeks and also the kiss now. Sarla after kissing my lips had frozen for some time as she wasn't sure what my reaction would be. Seeing no resistance from my side, Sarla was happy and hugged me tightly again. I said, "Now you wait for a while I shall bring some food for you. You may have a bath in the bathroom till then. You may wear a cloth of mine after having your bath. Keep your clothes in the spare bucket in the bathroom, I shall wash them later. Where is your blanket by the way?"

Sarla said, "I have kept my blanket outside in the verandah. But Pinky, why would you wash my clothes? There is no need for it. I shall wash it myself."

I smiled and said, "It is absolutely no problem at all Sarla. I shall wash it properly. Don't worry at all. After entering the bathroom, just keep them in the spare bucket."

I filled a bucket with water for Sarla and also kept a chair in the bathroom for her to sit while taking her bath. I held her up from the sofa now and guided her to the bathroom while holding her waist and hand. As she sat on the chair I kept the two buckets near her. I said, "The empty bucket is for your clothes. Now I am going out and you take your bath."

Sarla held my hand and said, "No Pinky, please don't go, stay. I am afraid that I may fall down."

I said, "But how can you take your bath in front of me?"

Sarla replied, "So what, you are also a woman my dear. Don't go stay."

I said, "Alright let me shampoo your hair first then."

Sarla agreed and she removed her saree and kept it in the bucket. She was wearing a torn blouse with no bra and hence parts of her boobs were clearly visible. Her petticoat too was torn. She must have not bathed for at least two to three days. She then removed her blouse and petticoat and became stark naked before my eyes. She was very slim and lean due to lack of proper diet and her body was also unclean. She had a very dark complexion. The bathroom being a closed environment, the body odour of Sarla felt even stronger now. It was very stinky indeed. Sarla's body was hairy and patches of hair were present on her underarms and pussy as well.

Sarla was by no means an attractive woman and now her present condition was such that nobody would take a liking towards her physical appearance. But I didn't know what happened to me as I saw her dusty, sweaty and smelly nude body. I developed a liking for her. I didn't understand what came upon me but I kept looking at her naked body with dazed eyes. I almost forgot that I needed to shampoo her hair. Sarla looked towards me with a smile as she saw me staring at her nude body. I blushed and took a mug full of water and poured it on her head.

The cold water flowed down from her head to her body, cleaning her all the way through. I used my free hand to slowly rub her body as water drenched her naked body. Sarla sighed as she felt my touches on her bare skin. I poured two more mugs of water on her and also poured another mug on her feet. Her long unwashed hair was quite dirty and coarse as water was not flowing freely from there. I took a little shampoo and applied it on her hair. As the lather began to develop I pulled my hands down on the entire length of the hair, trying to clean it as much as possible. As I bent down with my hands on her hair I deliberately sniffed her back body. The stinky odour was very strong but I loved it. While washing her hair I gathered more courage and planted a soft kiss on the beggar woman's spine. Sarla sighed and softly let out a moan.

I decided to keep the lather for some time on the hair. and took the soap in my hands to apply on her body. I applied soap on her neck, cleavage and down to the boobs. She put her hands up resting on her head. Her armpits were very hairy and were stinking like hell. But it actually turned me on. I gasped as I looked into the dark skin of the beggar woman, now with soap lather. I applied soap on her belly as well. I deliberately moved forward while applying the soap and took a sniff of her right armpit. Sweaty smell filled my entire sense and it seemed that I was blacked out for a second. I liked the stinky smell very much and it actually turned me on! I applied soap on her sweaty thighs and then rotated her upper body a bit and started to apply soap on her back too.

As my hand traversed on the dark, naked body of Sarla I couldn't resist myself anymore and started to kiss her neck, spine and down to the waist. Sarla was softly moaning as she felt my lips travel on the back of her body. I didn't care about her stinky body, I just wanted to kiss her madly. The beggar woman was breathing heavily as my lips and tongue moved on her back. Sarla took away the soap from my hand and kept it aside. She held both my hands and placed my palms on her boobs. I pressed on the boobs as I continued kissing her shoulders, neck and the entire back. My lips and my tongue were actually cleaning away her body instead of the soap.

Sarla slowly turned towards me and while protruding her lips closed her eyes in anticipation. My lips met hers and we kissed each other. Our lips parted and her tongue made way in my mouth. Due to lack of proper oral hygiene her breath was stale but I didn't pay any heed to that. I sucked at her tongue as our kiss only deepened with time. Sound of deep breaths and sighs filled the bathroom. Wet kissing sounds of 'slrp', 'slrp' could be heard as our lips refused to part away. Her saliva mixed with mine as we kissed on and on.

After a really long kiss I started to plant kisses on Sarla's neck, shoulders and cleavage, the beggar woman moaning in ecstasy. Wiping away the soap lather by my hands I licked and sucked at her wet skin and while holding my head Sarla sighed in pleasure. After licking around her nipples for some time I sucked at her hanging boobs. Sarla must have been experiencing sexual drive after quite a long time and hence she was shivering and moaning in pleasure. After sucking her boobs for some more time I went up and again our lips met. Sarla this time was aggressive in the lip kiss and she sucked my mouth with occasional bites.

Sarla broke the kiss and said, "Pinky baby let's go to the bedroom. Carry me please."

I smiled and said, "As you wish dear."

I poured water on her lathered hair and body to get rid of the remaining soap. Then I carried her naked body in my arms and went towards my bed. It was not a difficult task at all since due to lack of food and shelter Sarla was a very thin person and hence didn't weigh much. I placed her wet, naked body on my bed and then took off my own clothes.

Sarla looked towards my fair, naked body and said, "You are beautiful Pinky. You are yet to reach the prime of your life since you are just 20 years old. With years to come you will be an absolute beauty."

I smiled at her words and said, "Thanks Sarla. Now let's not wait any longer."

I slowly mounted her body taking care not to put much weight on her deformed leg. As my boobs touched hers she let out a sigh. I put my lips on hers and started a deep and probing french kiss. Sarla's tongue entered my mouth and danced against my tongue, making saliva flow freely. As the wet kisses continued her wet skin rubbed against mine. I was pressing her boobs with mine and kissing her madly. Sarla had her hands locked on my back and she too was kissing my lips with full vigour. My pussy was fully wet and I was slowly rubbing it on Sarla's mound. I was feasting on the beggar woman madly. Everything she had was now mine, her coarse, dark skin, her stinky body odour, her improper hygiene nothing could withdraw me from her.

After a long lip lock session Sarla broke the kiss and whispered, "Pinky dear the moment I embraced you I felt a spark with you. You are a girl, that too half my age but I wished you to be only mine. All the men I have seen post my accident only tried to take advantage of my handicap. I don't trust men anymore. As you hugged me, touched me I felt I was being loved by you. I need you and I want you."

I kissed her and said, "I too felt the same when you put me in your embrace on the street and saved me. I want you too, Sarla. Let's not let the barrier of age difference or gender come between us. I want to make sure that no more sorrow enters your life. I want to make love to you day and night."

Sarla smiled and we hungrily kissed each other's lips. She stuck out her tongue and licked around my lips, chin and neck, coating me with lots of saliva. I did the same to her then, licking her entire face to my heart's content. I came down then kissing all the way to her belly. Her body odour even after a bath hadn't diminished much and as I kept on kissing her body the odour filled my entire sense. I sucked at her coarse skin and licked the inside of her navel making her squeal in pleasure.

12