Love Never Begs Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was slippery and wet ever since I had bathed her and as I kissed below her navel the musky scent of her pussy along with her body odour hit my nostrils. I ran my lips and tongue on the thighs of her good leg and she moaned in pleasure. She was sweaty again in the heat of passion and I was actually kissing and licking her sweat in the process. I sucked at the knee roll and came further down to her foot. I kissed and sucked her toes and also ran traces of my tongue on them. Her nails were big and the foot even after bathing wasn't clean enough but I didn't care at all. I sucked each of her toes like a lollipop and also cleaned the space in between by licking with my tongue. I just kept licking her foot and listened to her increasing moans.

"Oh Pinky I am so wet, ohhhh make me cum baby. I can't bear it anymore. I am sexually starved for so long dear, please do it to me." Sarla moaned as her body shook due to the effect of my kisses and licks. I left her foot and went up kissing on her thighs again. As I looked into her unshaven pussy I found it to be a total mess. Unshaved patches of hair engulfed her mound and it looked quite sticky and smelly. I slowly ran my fingers on the cunt and Sarla moaned loudly in pleasure. I slowly bent myself and kissed on the pussy hair. It was really sticky and did not smell good at all. But I didn't withdraw myself and started to plant kisses on her pussy. Sarla with each touch of my lips was moving her hips upwards and moaning loudly. She arched her body and pressed my head tightly. I slowly took out my tongue and licked on her mound.

"Ohhhh Pinky my baby...my dear lick me, make me cum baby." Sarla moaned as she felt my tongue touch her mound. I entered my tongue in her pussy and started to lick her vigorously. I used my thumb to rub her swollen clit and my tongue endlessly moved in her pussy. I put my other hand in my own pussy and fingered myself as I licked the beggar woman. As I licked on her coarse pussy hair got pressed on my nose. The smell was arousing every second as Sarla was really wet now. The bedsheet was a total mess by now as it was wet by Sarla's body water earlier and now by our cunt juices. Sarla moaned loudly in pleasure as her hands lovingly moved on my head appreciating my licking. My tongue was filled with Sarla's body fluids as I had been licking her for a long time. Soon the beggar woman met her orgasm, probably after a long time in her life and let out a shrilling cry. I kept my mouth glued to her mound and fingered myself quickly now to meet my orgasm as well. I was exhausted and kept in my lying position for some time.

I suddenly remembered that I needed to wash Sarla's clothes that were still in the bathroom. I rushed with a detergent and soaked the clothes. Sarla was still naked on my bed and I came back to give her a dress of mine. As I dressed her we kissed several times. I then fondled her hair and said, "Sarla, you must be starving now. I shall go and bring you some food. I shall also pack our lunch for later. Is there anything else that you would like to have?"

Sarla smiled at me and said, "I would only like to have you by my side, that's it Pinky."

I kissed her lips for some more time and then went out to the nearby market for food. I also bought a toothbrush, a comb and a hair remover cream for Sarla. As I was coming back to the hostel mess I remembered that I have a train to catch in the evening. Besides, I also need to return the mess key to Anjali aunty's home on my way to the railway station. But what am I going to do with Sarla? If I were to take her with me it would be very difficult to get a train ticket for her in this rush hour. I couldn't leave her alone behind as well. So, the only solution was that I had to stay back. I promised myself that I would always be with Sarla. But before that I needed to think how to make the solution possible.

12