Love Never Begs Pt. 05

Story Info
The train journey continues with more sexual encounters.
4.5k words
4.77
7.3k
5

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and saw that it was dawn outside already. My face was still in a sideways position with Sarla's ass placed on the right side of my face, covering my cheek, ear and a portion of my head. The beggar woman was still fast asleep, holding onto the seat while sitting on the side of my face. The stinky smelly blanket was on my body, covering up to my neck. One of my hands was still supporting Sarla's body so as she didn't fall off due to the rapid movement of the train. I felt a tinge on my left cheek, I remembered Sarla had bitten me there when she met her orgasm. I must be still carrying that bite mark, I thought to myself.

The portion of my face which was pressed by Sarla's ass was paining now because of enduring her weight for so long. I wanted to get up now and hence I slowly tapped on Sarla's waist to wake her up. She didn't wake up, just sighed in her sleep and kept sleeping. I tapped her two more times and called her name. Now Sarla was awake. She rubbed her eyes, took a yawn and then said, "Good morning Pinky. Did you sleep well?"

I replied, "Good morning baby, yes I slept well. Will you please let me get up now? Be careful while getting off, the train is moving fast."

Sarla slowly got down from my face to sit on my belly, and then gradually sat on my knees. I took my legs out from beneath her, taking care that she had sat on the sleeper bed comfortably. I folded the blanket and kept it in my bag. I took out my toothbrush and paste to have a brush but before I could step out of the compartment Sarla stopped me. "Pinky please wait a minute." She said.

I looked towards her and said, "Yes, my love?"

She said, "Before you step out I want to have a good morning kiss with you. Come sit by my side."

I giggled and sat by her side. Sarla held my head and pulled my face to her. She tilted her head a bit and closed her eyes as her lips met mine. The two pairs of lips were brushing against each other and soon they parted to let the tongues kiss each other. I sucked at Sarla's tongue in my mouth and both of us moaned. The feel of the unwashed morning mouths gave an erotic feeling to our kiss and before long Sarla had pushed me to lie on the sleeper bed, she being on my top. We were kissing with slurping noises. Ever since Sarla was staying with me she was using a good quality toothbrush and paste bought by me, and hence her oral hygiene had improved from what it was when I first met her. But now as I was kissing and sucking at her morning unwashed mouth I was getting really horny by the feel of it.

Initially as it started I didn't expect the kiss to be a long one, but as I continued kissing the beggar woman I felt that it was going to last quite long. Sarla was in no mood to break the kiss and we just kept kissing each other passionately. Saliva was all over our mouths and was slowly flowing through our chins. The mature beggar woman was showing no signs of tiredness as she kissed my lips with passion. Deep breaths and sighs were filling the train compartment. I wrapped my arms around Sarla's back and kept kissing her, trying to match her intensity.

After quite a long time we finally broke the kiss. I helped Sarla sit on the sleeper seat and then I went to brush my teeth. In the mirror I looked at the bite mark given to me by Sarla. It was easily visible in my right cheek. I slowly fondled the mark, it was my first love bite and I was proud of it. Meanwhile the train had reached a station and as I came back after brushing my teeth I found a railway sweeper cleaning our compartment. As she left after doing her job I bolted the door again. Sarla looked towards me and said, "I need to pee Pinky."

I said, "Oh yes sure baby, since the train is not moving now I can take you to the toilet easily."

But as soon as I uttered the words the train blew its whistle and started to move. It was a super fast train and hence within a minute it started to pick up speed and moved really fast as it went out of the station.

I looked towards Sarla and said, "Don't worry darling I have brought some plastic zipper bags just for this purpose. You can pee in one of them and then I will throw it away outside."

Sarla said, "Honey I have something in my mind. I wish to pee in your mouth."

I was shocked to hear her words. I stammered as I replied to her, "What did you say honey?"

Sarla smiled and said, "You heard it right my love. You know due to my deformed leg it would be difficult for you to guide me to the train toilet. You have already licked my sweaty underarms and my ass. So, why not have a taste of my pee too? Take my blanket and lie on the top of it. I will slowly sit on your face and pee in your mouth. It won't take long and you are going to love it."

I said, "But Sarla..."

Sarla couldn't let me complete my words and said, "No buts my love, is it too much that I ask of you? I would really love to pee in your mouth."

I had just brushed my teeth and cleaned my mouth. But I still gave in to her wishes and nodded in affirmation. Sarla smiled and said, "Thank you my love."

She had already taken out the blanket from my bag. We placed the smelly blanket on the sleeper bed and I lied on it. Sarla was sitting near my head on the seat and as I lied down she slowly took a squatting position over my face. As I supported her deformed side with my hand I could see her pubic hair, her pussy just inches above my face. Sarla carefully positioned herself so that her pussy was right above my mouth. Involuntarily I took out my tongue and licked it.

"Hey you naughty girl, control yourself. Just open your mouth wide." Sarla said with a laugh.

I stopped licking her cunt and widened my mouth. I waited in anticipation of Sarla's urine to be passed into my mouth. As I waited I thought about my position, how much I had changed in so little time. I was having sex on much regular basis with an elderly beggar woman with whom I was in love. I was licking her sweaty underarms and her asshole, and at the same time liking it very much. And now it was time for me to drink her urine.

As the flow of urine had started from Sarla's cunt to my open mouth, my eyes got shut automatically. The beggar woman had started to pee in my mouth. The pungent smelling salty liquid ran into my mouth like a fountain and as I gulped the urine down to my throat I started to gag a bit. Due to the motion of the train Sarla's body was moving too and hence the urine was landing on other areas of my face in addition to my mouth. Soon my entire face was drenched by Sarla's urine and a great amount of it was consumed by me too. As Sarla finished her pee I coughed. Many things were being done for the first time during those days by me, and drinking urine was also a part of it.

Sarla slowly positioned herself on my belly now and slid her panty up, without caring to wipe her pussy. She looked towards me and said, "Thank you my love. I knew you would do anything to please me. Don't wipe my urine from your face yet. Let it remain for some more time darling. Your face looks radiant with my pee."

I didn't know what to say and just smiled at her. I remained in my lying position on that smelly blanket and Sarla kept sitting on my belly. My face was feeling sticky due to the urine and I could feel the strong smell of urine all over my face as well as the taste of it. Sarla remained seated on my belly as she talked about her life and I listened to her with attention. She was in no mood to get off me. Suddenly after some time there was a knock on the door. "Breakfast." A voice was heard.

I said, "Yes, coming."

I slowly placed Sarla on the seat and came out from beneath her. I folded the blanket and opened the door to find a woman in railway uniform with a tray in her hand. She gave me a smile and came in. She placed the packed edibles on the seat and as she was about to leave she made a face, stuck up her nose and said, "There is a strange smell of urine here. Wasn't this room cleaned in the previous station, miss?"

I hastily replied, "Yes, yes it was cleaned. Thank you for the breakfast."

The woman whose name was shown in her uniform to be Madhu looked at me suspiciously and then said, "You are welcome. Enjoy your breakfast."

As she left Sarla laughed aloud. She said, "That woman looked so suspicious. She was right though, wasn't she my love?"

I timidly smiled at her. I hadn't wiped out the urine from my face; however the air conditioning had made my face dry. I could still smell the odour of urine on me. So as Sarla unpacked the edibles and asked me to eat with her, I said, "Let me wash my mouth first. You too should brush your teeth."

"Of course I shall brush my teeth baby, but why do you need to wash your mouth honey. You had already brushed once. No need to wash your mouth, have your food. The taste of my pee in your mouth will add to the flavor of the food. Won't you do it for your Sarla?" Sarla said with a wide grin.

I didn't know what to say and just nodded. I handed over the toothbrush and paste to Sarla and she brushed her teeth. She cleaned her mouth with water and poured the water from her mouth into the plastic zipper bag. I threw away the bag into the wastebasket kept in the compartment.

"Let's eat honey." Sarla said and both of us ate breakfast. The food was really tasty but I had my own discomfort about the taste since I ate it having the taste of Sarla's urine in my mouth. Our destination, that is my hometown, was still some distance away and according to the railway timetable we were about to reach there in about three to four hours. Sarla let me wash my mouth after I had taken the breakfast, maybe because she felt that the taste of her urine in my mouth was now diluted by the food. Both of us after washing our mouths sat together and began to kiss.

Sarla had become quite a horny woman after having various sexual encounters with me and it was showing in her aggressive kissing. Both of us sucked each other's mouths with passion. Sarla had put the palms of her hands on my cheeks and was kissing my lips like sucking a lollipop. Quickly Sarla took off her panties and she lay down on top of me. Her hairy pussy was resting on my thighs and she started to hump her waist so that her wet sex got rubbed on my thighs. She sucked my mouth hungrily as she humped her waist. Our bodies had gelled into a single one and both of us were kissing with passion. My hands traveled on Sarla's back but since she was clothed on the top I didn't get the feel of skin. So I took my hands downwards and caressed her naked butt.

As soon as I touched her ass Sarla stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. She said, "You have made my ass the most sensitive part of my body. As soon as you have touched it my desires have sprung up. I want your tongue all the time in my ass. Please lick my ass Pinky. I want to get my rear licked by your tongue. Even if I meet my orgasm you shouldn't stop licking my asshole. I know you love the taste of my ass."

I looked towards the beggar woman with hapless eyes and said, "Sarla my love, can't I do it a little bit later? Let's make each other cum first. Later on I will definitely do it."

Sarla kissed my lips and said, "No baby I want it now. I want your tongue to move in my ass and taste it thoroughly. I want you to kiss my ass cheeks. I want to sit on you and press my buttocks on your pretty face. Come on babe let's do it."

Hearing her words I understood that it was futile to argue. I couldn't understand why I was unable to say no to her. Everything she wished I felt like I had to do at any cost. So as Sarla slowly rubbed her way to my face I got ready to lick her asshole once again. Once again the dark and pimply ass cheeks came into my near view. Sarla placed her left asscheek on my mouth and asked me to kiss it. I supported her deformed side with my hand and then started to kiss the rough skin of the beggar woman. Sarla moaned in desire as she felt my lips touch on various points on her asscheek. She rubbed her asscheek on my mouth and then also stayed still to allow me to kiss her ass. After some time she shifted her weight to place her right asscheek on my mouth so that I could kiss it too.

"That's it Pinky you are so good at kissing ass. Now suck the muscles of my asscheeks into your mouth. Yes, yes, that's it. Lick on my asscheeks too. Use your tongue. You are a good ass kisser Pinky." Sarla murmured as I untiringly kissed and sucked her asscheeks. The dark ass of the beggar woman was always engulfing my face and I was kissing and sucking it, much to the delight of Sarla.

Sarla in passion started to rub her ass on my face and moan loudly. I was getting fiercely rubbed on by the ass of the beggar woman and I was helplessly lying beneath her. I was still supporting her weaker side with my hand but the continuous and vigorous rubbing of her hairy pussy and ass on my mouth was tiring me. "Don't stop keep kissing my ass." Sarla cried as she kept rubbing her ass on my face.

My face was hurting now and I was in total discomfort but still in order to please my lover I tried hard to kiss and suck at the rubbing ass. Sarla's ass wasn't the cleanest of all, it's smell was also not making my condition any better. But I wanted to please my lover at any cost and so, I kept kissing and sucking her by all means possible. Sarla was moaning really loudly now and for a moment I was afraid if anyone would come hearing her moan.

Sarla decided to change position after some time and she asked me to place her on the seat in such a way that she was on all fours (her deformed leg being supported by the blanket) with her ass exposed towards me. I knelt behind her and kissed all over her dark ass. Sarla moaned and applauded my efforts as she felt my lips move all over her buttocks in every direction possible, tasting everything it has to offer.

As I was busy sucking on her ass muscles I heard her say, "Pinky you are simply an ass loving freak. You are doing a good job, now do it even better. Use your hands to expose my ass crack. Sniff and lick my asshole, do it baby."

I separated the dark asscheeks to expose the crevice in between. As I drew near I could already inhale its smell. Still I put my nose in the beggar woman's asshole and sniffed it. The smell was quite strong and earthy and it absolutely filled my senses.

"That's it dear, sniff your lover's asshole. I know you love the smell of my ass. Soon you will be licking it too. Sniff more, ummmmm." Sarla was moaning as I kept inhaling the smell of her asshole. Sarla was making all kinds of noises and I was not separating my nose from her puckered hole. My nose was traveling up and down in the crevice in between Sarla's ass and like a machine I was doing it nonstop.

Sarla moaned, "Ummmm Pinky now it's time for your tongue. Lick my asshole like the perfect way you always do. Don't stop licking it unless I say so. Just keep licking and licking, this is your only task. You are destined to lick my ass Pinky. Do it now."

I readily replaced my nose with my tongue and licked inside the beggar woman's asshole. Like always I rotated my tongue in the hairy, wrinkled puckered hole and tasted it. I had kept the ass cheeks separated by my hands while my head was going up and down, my tongue flicking the asshole. The smell of Sarla's ass had become a permanent entity for me, having sniffed and licked her asshole so many times.

Sarla with her eyes closed was moaning loudly and fingering her own pussy, while I was holding onto her buttocks and licking her asshole without even a moment's break. My jaw had stiffened, my tongue hurting and my state breathless as I licked up and down the smelly asshole of the beggar woman. Soon Sarla's asshole clenched my tongue and she started to shake vigorously, while her moans were breaking up. I knew she was near her climax and with my last flow of energy I kept my licking of her asshole quite strong as Sarla met her orgasm. She was breathing irregularly but looked really satisfied by my work. She let me lick her ass for a couple more minutes and then finally allowed me to stop.

As I lay down trying to catch my own breath there was a knock on the door. The train was moving at top speed and I wondered who it could be. Slowly Sarla and I adjusted our clothes and I went to open the door. It was Madhu, the railway staff who delivered the breakfast earlier. She came into the compartment and bolted the door. "What is it?" I asked.

Madhu smiled and said, "So, you two have been fucking each other in this railway compartment. I had placed my ear to the door and even with the sound of the train moving the sound of your moans were audible. See, the cum that you have squirted still lies on the sleeper bed. I can register a complaint against you two, you can't have open sex in a railway compartment. You have even urinated in the compartment which I could smell earlier. So, you see you are in deep trouble."

I was shocked to hear her words. I didn't know how to react and just looked at Madhu helplessly. Sarla was also not speaking any words, she just held my hand. Madhu smiled again and said, "Did the cat get your tongue? So, will you compromise with me or be handed to the RPF?"

I struggled to find my words as I said, "I, I shall compromise. But I am just a college student. I don't have any money. I am traveling in the first class only because I got the tickets from my teacher."

Madhu laughed and said, "Ok no money business then. So, my pretty little girl, give me what you were doing to this woman. Whatever was your way of sex, give the same to me. If I am satisfied, I leave. Not much time is left to reach your destination. So, act first."

I was shocked even more hearing her words but before I could answer Sarla started to speak, "Madhu madam, this beautiful girl who is my lover, was sniffing and licking my asshole. She loves licking ass and I am sure she will love to lick yours too. So, you will get what you want, just don't reveal about us to the railway department."

I looked at Sarla with dazed eyes, she looked quite serious as she spoke. Madhu giggled and said, "Wow you are lucky to have such a pretty girl at your service. Ok I agree. Lick my asshole and I keep my mouth shut."

I hadn't spoken a word in this conversation. I helplessly looked at Sarla who just winked at me. Madhu had already pulled down her skirt and panty, and as she turned her big, dark ass came into my view. She took a kneeling position on the seat and Sarla told me, "Pinky what are you waiting for? Come on Madhu is waiting. Look at her big dark ass, you will love it. Come here I will help you."

I obediently went to Madhu's behind and knelt with her face near her ass. Sarla held the back of my head and pushed me to Madhu's ass. As my lips touched the asscheeks a light moan escaped Madhu's lips. Sarla moved my head in a circular motion and the asscheeks of Madhu were getting kissed by my lips. "Suck the ass Pinky, you will love it." Sarla murmured. I did what was asked of me and started to close my mouth on the ass skin of Madhu. She was really loving my act and was expressing it by her purrs of satisfaction. Sarla was holding my hair and making sure she guided me to the right places.

"Enough of the teasing, now lick my asshole." Madhu moaned. Sarla at once let go of my hair and used both her hands to separate Madhu's asscheeks. "Do as she says." Sarla told me.

I was about to taste the third asshole of my life, the first two being Rekha and Sarla. As I drew myself near and sniffed Madhu's ass, I could easily differentiate between the smell of the three asses in my mind. Sarla's smell was the strongest and that was obvious since she didn't have the best of hygiene while living on the streets. My mind was thinking all those things when I felt a push on my head by Sarla. "Come on Pinky lick her asshole." She said.

12