Love Never Begs Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Automatically my tongue was out and wiggled in Madhu's ass. She moaned in satisfaction as she felt my tongue move in her asshole, flicking her puckered nether hole. My hands involuntarily went to the large, black asscheeks and separated them so as to grant access to my tongue. I licked and in my mind tried to find the difference in tastes as compared to that of Sarla and Rekha. Once again my mind could make out that Sarla had a stronger pungent taste.

I started to lick faster and Madhu's moans increased gradually. Sarla had let go of my hair and was sitting beside me, enjoying the show. My face was buried in between the dark moons of Madhu's buttocks, my tongue eagerly licking her asshole. I suddenly felt two smacks and a strong sensation in my ass, Sarla had spanked my ass. She was murmuring words of courage for me, "Wow Pinky way to go. Show her that you are born only to lick ass. Make me proud, my baby, show her that you love licking ass. Come on don't stop and don't slow down. Lick her with everything that you have got."

Madhu sprang her body up and said, "I am too tired to kneel anymore, I am going to stand now. Sarla please make sure her tongue remains glued to my ass even as I change my position."

Sarla nodded in affirmation and held me tightly in position so that my tongue remained buried in Madhu's asshole. As Madhu stood up and held the upper berth for support while standing, Sarla didn't allow my head to move away even for a split second, my tongue remaining in the asshole always. I licked a now standing Madhu's asshole and Sarla fondled my head as I did so. She was praising my efforts while Madhu was fingering herself and moaning. Now both my nose and mouth was buried in the ass crack of Madhu and I really felt that only ass taste and smell were what I was all about. Sarla's words about me being only destined to lick ass seemed to be so true. I was licking the asshole like a robot with no signs of withdrawal and Madhu was enjoying every bit of it. My tongue had reached every nick and corner possible of Madhu's ass and tasted it fully.

Soon Madhu neared her climax and her ass cheeks clenched around my tongue while she shook violently as the orgasm hit her. Sarla didn't let me withdraw and she pressed my head tightly so that I remained buried in Madhu's ass. After about two to three minutes Madhu was back to normal and Sarla let go of her hold on me. I could breathe normally and coughed once or twice.

Madhu looked towards Sarla, "I am so jealous of you Sarla. You have hit an absolute jackpot in this beautiful young bitch. She is a great licker. I wished I could have her but she is yours. That was a great session. Now that you two are about to reach your destination in about twenty minutes I suggest you clean up and get ready. There is a reservation from the next station for this compartment. We should clean up the room before you get down."

Sarla agreed and handed me a cloth to clean up the squirted cum from the seat and the floor. I did so while Madhu folded the railway provided bedsheet and blanket. After cleaning Sarla's and Madhu's cum properly I threw away the cloth in the wastebasket. Madhu gave Sarla her address and asked us to visit her if possible. I packed our belongings properly and prepared for our station to arrive. I was going to my house and was about to meet my parents. I really needed to think about what to tell them about Sarla. I can definitely tell them that she saved my life. But now that I was her lover and was having a sexual affair with her was something that can't be told straight forward.

12