Love Never Begs Pt. 07

Story Info
Sarla makes further rules to judge Pinky's dedication.
4.2k words
4.74
5.3k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents were very happy to see me after almost a year. However, when they saw Sarla standing outside the door, they gave a questioning glance towards me. My heart was beating really fast and I couldn't master the courage to tell them the full truth. I just told them how Sarla saved me from the goons that night, and that she was all alone in the world without any work. I had brought her here so that she could get any suitable work. Mom was really moved to pity on hearing Sarla's plight and readily welcomed Sarla inside. After all, she was the saviour of her only daughter. Dad scolded me mildly on being out late at night and then thanked Sarla. It was decided that Sarla would stay with us and help mom in the household chores.

"Why is your hair wet Pinky?" Mom asked, noticing my wet hair. I froze as I felt that my long hair hasn't dried yet after getting wet in the pond. But before I could think of anything to answer Sarla replied, "This is because we decided to wash our hair before getting off the train. Actually there was some dirt accumulated on both of our hair from the train. Something must have fallen from the top, so we cleaned up. See my hair is wet too madam."

I was impressed by her smart answer. Mom said, "Ok you did right. Sarla you need not address me as madam, you can call me didi. I am like an elder sister to you."

Sarla smiled and said, "Ok didi. I must say that Pinky is a very good girl, she looks after me very well."

Mom replied, "Of course she should look after you, you are her saviour. By the way one problem is that we don't have a spare bed right now. Will you be comfortable sleeping on a steel camp bed? If so, I shall arrange the same from our neighbor."

Sarla replied, "No need for any trouble didi, I shall sleep on the floor in Pinky's room."

Mom said, "How can I let that happen? At least sleep on the camp bed."

Sarla readily said, "No problem didi, in this hot conditions sleeping on the floor is far more comfortable. Just give me a bedsheet to lie down on."

Mom agreed and made the arrangement for Sarla to sleep in my room. I was really impressed by Sarla's way of convincing mom so that she got a chance to stay in my room the entire night. I knew that though her bed was on the floor, most of the time she would spend on my bed or me on the floor, together. My parents asked us to change and then have evening tea.

Both of us changed our clothes, Sarla being given a pair of sarees and a nightie by mom. As I was changing in the bathroom and Sarla in my room, she called out to me, "Hey Pinky, I hope you are not masturbating in the bathroom to make yourself cum."

Truly speaking, the thought had brushed my mind once. I really needed to cum as I had been denied so since yesterday even after having repeated sexual encounters. But my mind was also giving me signals not to disobey Sarla by any means and so, I had decided against it. I replied, "No babe, I ain't doing that."

Sarla smiled and said, "That's good baby, you will cum only after I say so. You are to lick my ass remember?"

I meekly answered in the affirmative.

Later Sarla was given a new stick by dad for support while walking. She really mingled well with my parents in the course of time from evening to night. After our dinner we came to my room to sleep. Mom came in the room to check that Sarla was comfortable. She said, "Sarla I hope you will be fine sleeping here. Pinky, guide her to your attached bathroom if she requires it at night."

Sarla smiled and said, "Pinky always takes good care of me, specially when I need to relieve myself in the urinal."

Her remark made me blush as I knew what she intended to say. Mom bade us good night and went to her room. I shut the door and after Sarla had sat on my bed I switched off the light. I tried to get up on the bed but Sarla pushed me away. She said, "Actually babe I was thinking that you must strip me naked by your own hands before we make love. You take off my clothes and kiss on the body part that is exposed in the process. That applies to my nightie, bra, panty and footwear."

I knelt on the floor by the edge of the bed and took her good leg in my hands. I slowly took off her chappal and kept it aside. As I drew closer to her foot for a kiss the smell of the day's sweat accumulation there hit my nostrils. Sarla hadn't washed her foot and it showed in the smell of the foot. I didn't withdraw but put my lips on the dark foot and kissed it. I was about to get up but Sarla pushed my head to make me kneel again.

"Just a kiss won't do Pinky, kiss it passionately, suck my toes, lick my foot, suck the sole of my foot in your mouth." Sarla whimpered.

I nodded and put my mouth on the sweaty feet again. Slowly I traced my tongue on the toes and nails of the beggar woman, tasting and smelling sweat. I took the thumb and the index toe in my mouth together and sucked on them like lollipops.

"Ummm Pinky, you are so good, yes do it just like that, ummm." Sarla moaned.

Getting the encouragement I now sucked the other three toes in my mouth. I sucked and licked and coated them with my saliva. The sweaty odour of her foot was now a natural smell for me and I felt like it would remain with me always. Sarla leaned back a little on the bed with support on her hands and I lifted her foot a little so that the sole of the foot was in my vision. I closed my eyes and licked her sole from top to bottom. I was really loving the taste and smell of the beggar woman's foot in my mouth and was passionately kissing and licking her foot.

"Mmmm, Pinky my love, you are nothing but a foot and ass kisser, forget your studies and career, whatever you become you would never be as good as you are now worshipping my foot." Sarla murmured.

I was too accepting of the humiliating words now, the reason my parents had sent me to a distant city to study and pursue a career seemed nothing to me. I felt that I was only to serve Sarla, worship her body with my lips and tongue. I was in a hypnotic state now and just felt that the only goal of my life was to cater to Sarla's every wish.

So I licked, I kissed the sole of the foot of my lover, I sucked at her dark muscles intaking the sweaty dirt from her foot to my mouth. Sarla was enjoying every bit of it as she laid back and felt my tongue worshipping her foot. I lost track of the time I had already spent kissing and licking her foot and I didn't care, like a hypnotized person I was licking the beggar woman's foot.

Finally Sarla was satisfied and said, "Ok Pinky you may now proceed upwards."

The indication was towards her nightie and as I took it off I realized that it had exposed almost the entire body of Sarla which now I had to kiss and lick, according to her wish. I started from the ankle, kissing all the way up on her good leg. Sarla moaned as she felt my lips and tongue slowly move up on her leg, kissing her ankle, calf, knee and thigh. I spent some moment on her thigh licking the sweaty muscles, and then crossed over to the leg which was deformed from the knee below. I licked and sucked her thigh, once again smelling and tasting her sweaty muscles. My journey from the thigh to the ankle of the foot continued twice more until Sarla was satisfied.

She said, "Very good Pinky, I hope your tongue is not tired because the night is still young. The nightie that was taken off had exposed my upper body as well. Pay your attention above now, my love."

I looked at the bra clad beggar woman, her dark skin seemed darker in the dim light of the night bulb. She was still in her relaxed sitting position with support on her hands, waiting for my action. I kissed on her belly and as my tongue moved on her muscles Sarla purred in satisfaction. I slowly slid my tongue in her belly button and licked her, tickling and teasing her in the process. I moved my tongue and licked her entire belly.

My own passion was rising and I badly needed to cum. As I went further up kissing and licking her chest to her neck, my pussy seemed to be on fire and just a touch or two would have generated my orgasm. But Sarla was yet to allow me that and hence I was helpless.

"Are you in deep thoughts Pinky?" The sudden question startled me. I gasped once and stammered while I replied, "No, no, Sarla dear, why do you say so?"

Sarla said, "You have been kissing me on the same spot on my shoulder for the last minute. Are you thinking of your own pussy, your own orgasm?"

How could she guess? I didn't understand. I simply replied, "No honey, I cum only when you allow me."

Sarla looked pleased and said, "Good girl. Now move towards my back. Kiss me all the way. But don't touch the buttocks, they are still covered by my panties. I warn you because I know an ass kisser like you will be attracted towards my ass and will start kissing at any opportunity. You will get it later."

I helped Sarla lie down on the bed and I started with my kisses on the back of her neck. I pushed my lips and tongue on the dark naked back of the beggar woman, kissing every inch on the way. God she tasted divine to me! I loved to kiss and lick her rear end, the muscles were so perfect and the smell heavenly. I came down kissing her spine to her waist. I carefully surpassed her ass and started to kiss the back of her thighs. I pushed my nose and lips up and down on the calf muscles of Sarla, bringing out purrs of satisfaction from my lover. Once again I kissed and licked twice from top to bottom on Sarla's behind after which she stopped me.

She got up from her lying position and said, "Pinky, you are God's gifted kisser and licker. You just need to serve me and make love to me. That is your only purpose to come to this world. Just remember that Sarla is your priority, whatever Sarla says you have to carry out. Understand my love?"

I nodded in affirmation, I had already accepted the same in my mind. I needed to serve and worship this beggar woman always. The only aim of my life is to cater to the needs of this woman, my lover Sarla.

She was satisfied by my answer. She said, "Pinky now take off bra and feast on my boobs."

I unhooked her brassiere and her swaggy boobs were freed. I readily started to suck at her tit, using my hand to press the other boob. Sarla moaned in satisfaction as I took turns sucking and licking her boobs. I licked around her nipples making her moan a bit loudly now. It was not so unsafe as my parents were sleeping two rooms away and little sound could be heard from there. I kept sucking and licking her boobs continuously, my ears listening to her moans.

"Pinky my love, you are the best. You really know how to serve me. For the past half an hour you are serving my body. I hope you are not tired since one more piece of cloth is left to go off my body. Now babe you may go to your favourite location. Take off my panty, expose my pussy and ass. Lick my ass first, I am dying to feel your tongue in my asshole." Saral remarked.

I took off Sarla's panty and thus her wet pussy smelling of sex was exposed. Sarla laid on the bed on her belly and thus her dark buttocks were in my view. I bent myself down and kissed on the dark asscheeks. They were sticky with sweat and I started to lick the muscles of her buttocks. Oh God how much I loved it! I rotated my head in all possible directions, my lips moving on her buttocks, tasting her sticky sweaty muscles.

"Use your tongue to write the spelling of your name on my ass." Sarla whispered.

As commanded I moved my tongue on her ass making the characters PINKY by up and down motion. The entire thing was so kinky that I was becoming hornier than hell. By reflexive action my fingers went to my pussy and I fingered myself as I kept licking Sarla's ass. But the beggar woman soon understood that I had done something against her wishes.

She at once rotated her body and looked towards me with an angry, disappointed expression on her face. I had readily taken out my fingers from my crotch but the truth was already exposed to Sarla. She said sternly, "Pinky didn't I tell you that you can pleasure yourself only when I say so?"

I struggled to find my words as I said, "Err, yes Sarla, my love, but I am sorry. While kissing your ass I was so much turned on that I couldn't help it. I won't do it again, please don't be angry, my love."

She didn't look satisfied with my answer and said, "That means you have no self control and you can do things outside of my wishes. That means tomorrow you may sleep with other women too if you find them attractive. Doesn't that mean so, Pinky?"

I shook my head and said, "No, no not at all my love. I can never think of doing that. You are my love, my destiny, my life. You are the one I love and serve."

Sarla said, "As convincing your answer might sound I am not leaving you without a punishment now. Take off your clothes and get ready for a spanking."

I was almost in tears on hearing her words but accepting my mistake I took off my clothes. As I took off my bra I accidentally brushed against the blood clotted bite mark that Sarla gave me earlier by the pond. The pain sensation hurt me and drew a squeal from my mouth. Sarla heard me and said, "Ah I absolutely forgot to check your bite mark. Come here let me examine it."

Naked now, I went near Sarla who used a torch to examine the bite mark on my right boob. She said, "It looks good Pinky, however it's all alone and I think it needs a partner. After that we can carry out the spanking. My twin bites will be our love symbol which you are going to carry."

Oh God! Was she going to bite me again? My mind was shocked that before enduring spanking on my ass I had to endure her bite again. The thoughts in my mind were suddenly halted and a sharp cry left my mouth as a sharp pain emerged from my right boob. Sarla had clenched the bottom of my boob with her teeth. I stuffed Sarla's panty in my mouth so that the sound of my possible cries wouldn't reach my parent's room by any means. As Sarla increased the pressure of her teeth on my skin, I grunted on the sweat soaked panty in my mouth. I was shaking, my body shivering as the pain was increasing with time. Tears began to form in my eyes and in hopeless desperation I was moving my head sideways, still trying to adjust to the pain.

And at the same time whatever I was going through was making me further wet. My pussy was becoming wet with time and I was really feeling very horny. I was sucking at the beggar woman's panty in pleasure and pain, grunting every moment. Sarla didn't seem to tire a bit as she kept my skin tightly underneath her teeth. My hand was surprisingly fondling Sarla's hair instead of pushing her away, as if I was actually encouraging her to keep going! Sometimes Sarla would decrease the pressure, giving me hope that she is going to leave me now, only to bite even harder in the next moment. My body arched and I grunted in pain but my hands kept fondling Sarla's head as her teeth kept pressing my skin.

Finally after a long time Sarla let go of her teeth hold and I took out the panty from my mouth. The spot where she had bitten must be carrying a blood clotted bite mark and it was really hurting a lot. So, I had two symbols of her love on my either boob now. I tried to use my hand to fondle the bite mark only to be pushed away by Sarla. She said, "Let it be how it is. No fondling. Now it's time for your spanking. Expose your buttocks to me. And this time remember to count."

With a mind full of trepidation and heart beating really fast I took the position that Sarla desired and exposed my bottom to her. My boob was hurting a lot and as I laid down on my belly the touch with the bed sheet made it hurt more. I put Sarla's panty in my mouth again and waited in anticipation. As the first spank came from Sarla's hand on my ass the impact was quite telling, the bed shook and I groaned in pain.

"You have forgotten to count so this spank won't count as one. I will start from zero." Sarla uttered.

Oh no what have I done! I stuffed my mouth with Sarla's panty to muffle my cries but in the process even if I counted one, Sarla was unable to hear it. I readily took out the panty from my mouth but not before Sarla had landed her second spank on my ass. I grunted, "Aargh."

"This won't count too. I believe you are doing it deliberately to get more spanks." Sarla said.

No, it wasn't what I was doing, but it was futile to argue now. I readied myself not to cry loudly and also to count the spanks at the same time, so as Sarla's hand fell for the third time on my ass I grunted but also counted, "One."

The spanks kept coming, one after another and even in immense pain I kept counting two, three, four....till twenty. At twenty my tears were falling, my ass hurt a lot and I was begging for mercy.

Sarla stopped spanking me and said, "This is the third time that I tell you love never begs. You really pissed me off by touching yourself and not following my wish. That is why I meted out this punishment. Don't you think you deserve this punishment? The bite that I gave you was not a punishment but a symbol of our love. I intend to give you more such symbols in future. But Pinky my babe I really don't understand whether I can trust you in our relationship. Do you really love me? Are you willing to do anything for me?"

While wiping off my tears, I said, "Yes Sarla I love you very much and I will do whatever you say. Sorry for my misbehavior at that time by disobeying you and touching myself. I know I deserved your punishment and am happy to receive it. I also love to carry your symbol of love in my body and will be delighted to if you give me more. Trust me I will always love you and be at your service."

Sarla looked pleased and kissed my lips. She said, "Ok then from tomorrow you are going to wash my clothes, shampoo my hair, apply soap on my body, massage me, wash my utensils and also while your mom isn't watching you are going to do the household chores that are assigned to me. I want you to be my personal maid. Is it ok for you? Can you prove your loyalty to me by doing all these?"

I said, "Yes Sarla, I will do anything that you say. I want to be your dedicated lover."

Sarla said, "That's better now you may lick my ass."

Sarla took her position again and I started to kiss her ass. After some intense kisses and licks on her dark buttocks I separated her asscheeks and sniffed her ass. The strong pungent smell overpowered me like always. I almost forgot the stinging pain in my boobs and ass as I sniffed the beggar woman's asshole. I licked her asshole with wet strokes of my tongue going up and down on the crevice in between Sarla's asscheeks. The smell and the taste of the asshole filled my senses and I lost track of everything. I was in a hypnotized state and even if my parents would have walked in now I would have kept licking Sarla's ass.

Sarla was moaning loudly as she felt my tongue wiggling in her ass. After a long time of ass licking she turned around and guided my mouth to her pussy. I readily started to lick the wet hairy mess and my hands went up to press her boobs. Listening to Sarla's moans of pleasure my tongue went back and forth in the pink pussy of the beggar woman, pleasuring her every moment. My hands twisted her nipples and pressed her boobs repeatedly as my now aching tongue licked her pussy. Soon Sarla was unable to hold any longer and gave it away. Her cum was in my mouth and I tasted it fully.

Sarla after panting for some time looked at me and said, "Good job. Now as a reward for your efforts I allow you to finger yourself to your much required orgasm. Do it in the bathroom though and come out when you are finished."

I was so relieved to hear her words. Even though I was awfully tired and also enduring pain on my boobs and ass, I rushed to the bathroom and pleased myself. Not much effort and time was required though as I was horny as hell. Soon the orgasm hit me and I squirted my cum for almost a minute. I cleaned the cum and also washed my hands and mouth before going out. Sarla was waiting for me in the bedroom.

12