Love Never Begs Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Before we go to sleep let me tell you that I am going to sleep on the bed and you on the floor. And I am going to use the pillow and new bedsheet. The bedsheet we just had sex on is going to be used by you to sleep on the floor. And before sleeping I need to pee. So lie on the floor and open your mouth."

Without a single word I lay on the ground, the cold touch of the floor creating a sensation on my hurting ass. Sarla used her new stick as support as she walked towards me and then sat on my face, adjusting her pussy on my mouth. I held the sides of her hips as support. Sarla slowly rubbed her clit and then released her urine in my mouth. I gulped the salty, sticky and pungent smelling liquid and drank it whole like I did twice earlier.

After draining her pee, Sarla slowly got up using her stick and went towards my bed. She threw me the bedsheet that had traces of cum and sweat on it. She took the new bedsheet and placed it on my bed. She warned me not to wash my mouth and reminded me that she will pee again in my mouth in the morning. She then bade me goodnight and went off to sleep. I placed the used bedsheet on the floor and lay down on it carefully not to hurt my ass. As I slept on the floor without a pillow I thought about my day's activities. Tomorrow onwards I was needed to become a maid in my own house for Sarla. This was to be done to prove my dedication to my lover. God knew what the future held for me.

12