Love Note in my Lunch Box

Story Info
Letter to hubby from exhibitionist wife.
1.6k words
4.33
10.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Love Note in my Lunch Box

Eva - wife - 30 years old, 5'5" 130 lbs., 36C-26-36, blonde hair, brown eyes. Caucasian.

Jason - husband - 32 years old, 6', 200 lbs., dark brown hair, brown eyes. Caucasian.

My name is Jason and I work for a construction company that builds houses and businesses in new subdivisions or wherever we have contracts to put up new structures. The hours are long. The pay is great. The benefits are fantastic. And I have a loving wife who supports me in everything I do. This morning, I got up to get dressed for work as usual. I went into the kitchen to make my lunch and I noticed there was a letter in my lunch box.

It was in an envelope which had my wife's handwriting on the outside and it said "Don't open until you take your morning break at work. All my love, Eva XOXOXOXOXOXOXO"

I like when we leave each other little love notes. Before I got into my truck to head to work, I went in the bedroom and kissed my wife on the forehead. She was sleeping heavily so I didn't wake her up to tell her bye. I thought it would be best to let her get her rest.

We start our days on the job sites at 7 AM sharp so first break wouldn't be until 9 AM. I couldn't wait to see what the contents of my wife's letter were going to be.

Finally, 9 AM rolled around. I went to my truck and climbed in. I grabbed my snack, my Gatorade, and the letter. I opened the letter to read it. This is what it said -

My Dearest Jason,

When you read this letter, there is a good chance I will be laying here in bed nude, slowly rubbing my clit, and reminiscing about our lovemaking last night. I wrote this letter while you were outside in the hot tub after we had sex and I just wanted to write something sexy to you. Did you like the way I met you at the door naked last night, on my knees, ready to service that lovely cock of yours? I love springing little surprises like that on you. I got the idea from Jessica, my best friend. She does that quite a bit for her husband, Mike. He loves it when she does that for him. She said they are always fucking like rabbits. But enough about them.

I was so horny for you yesterday after I got back from the beach. You were working, of course, and I decided to go to the beach to continue to work on my tan. I want to look my very best for you and a good tan is just one way to make sure that happens. Do you remember the little black micro thong bikini I bought at the beginning of spring? I wore that to the beach. Seeing how I look in the mirror and seeing how the top just barely covers my nipples and the bottom barely covers my pussy lips makes me so hot and wet. When I left the house to go to the beach, all I had on was the tiny thong bikini, my sheer black sarong tied off at the waste, and my mirror shades so people couldn't see where my eyes were looking.

I knew I was gonna be turning some heads when I got out there in the sand. I laid my towel down and got out the tanning oil. I like to slowly and sensually rub it in. It is quite an erotic sight to see people stop doing what they're doing just so they can see me rub the oil into my skin. I love the way my skin shines and glistens when I apply the tanning oil. I can tell the effect it has on the men, their dicks pitching a tent. LOL. Even some women get turned on too. I see how they slowly rub their breasts and their inner thighs when they see me putting on the oil. It's almost like I'm doing a strip tease and making a sexy show of it. I get so wet thinking about it.

Know what I was thinking about when I was there at the beach? Remember that time we went to that all adult nude resort in the North Carolina mountains? We had sex all over the place there. It felt so liberating and exciting to have sex wherever we wanted when we were there. Even though the rules were no sex in public, it seems everybody was doing it everywhere. It was so hot to watch others have sex and have others watch us as well. Thinking about that made me open my legs wide at the beach yesterday. The fabric rode up between my pussy lips but the men who were staring at me certainly didn't seem to mind. I knew I was gonna be part of their masturbation fantasies later in the day.

I love that you love for me to dress sexy for you all the time. I love wearing little mini dresses, sun dresses, and mini skirts that flare out if I twirl around for you. I love not wearing panties or bras as well because I want you to have full access to my body no matter where we are. Remember when I wore that little orange mini dress, that you love to see me in, when we were in Miami a couple of months ago? I love the way you felt me up in public with people watching. I don't think I ever sucked your cock the way I did when we got back to the hotel that evening. You came in my mouth three times that night. I loved the fact that we left the curtains open so people could see us when they walked past our room. Did you like having those people watch us through the window of our hotel room? Does it turn you on to have a wife who loves to show off like that for you in public?

I love being your exhibitionist wife. I really do. It turns me on to know that people get turned on by our, or my antics. One of the mental images I love to masturbate to is from our trip to the nude beach when we were in Tenerife last year. Being nude on that beach is something I will never forget and I DO want to repeat again, hopefully soon. I loved the way you were eating my pussy on the beach that day while that large group of men was standing around jacking off and enjoying watching us have sex. That was such a fun day. Do you remember how many men shot their cum on me that day? I don't. I know I had a lot of cum on me that day. That was such a huge turn on. What was even more erotic is when I was riding your cock on the beach later that day and a larger crowd of men were gathered around us jacking off and shooting their cum on me. When they were all spent, it looked like I had taken a cum shower. I still get so hot and bothered remembering that experience. It's just too bad I wouldn't have been allowed to walk back to our hotel covered in all that cum. That would have been a huge turn on.

Remember when we went to that nude beach in Hawaii? I loved how you fucked me so hard on the beach every day that we were there? Remember those two guys with the huge cocks that stood there and watched us each time? Their cocks were so big. I don't know why they were afraid to approach us. I bet it would have felt really nice to feel their cum on me, especially after seeing how much cum they shot on to the sand when I came on your cock. I remember seeing them at the hotel in the lobby later that night. I had on that tiny white dress you love to see me in. You know? The one that shows a LOT of cleavage and a LOT of side boob? I flashed them my pussy and ass and blew them each a kiss. It's too bad that was our last night there. I am sure I could have convinced them to join us if we had been there one more day. Would you have let me fuck them? I know you fucking me that night on the balcony of our hotel had my pussy soaked. I was thinking about those two guys and their big cocks. People from the hotel across the street could see us but I know neither one of us cared.

By now, I imagine your break is almost over and your cock is probably already throbbing. It's ok though. I will be on my knees, nude, waiting for you when you walk through that door. I will be ready for you to face fuck me and deposit your delicious cum into my slutty mouth. By the time you finish reading this letter, I will be busy bouncing up and down on my favorite dildo wishing you were home fucking me senseless. After I finish playing with my dildo, I'm heading to the beach again. This time, though, I'm gonna wear my tiny white sling bikini that I wore for you when we went to Pensacola last year. Enjoy the rest of your day at work my love.

I love you!

Eva

XOXOXOXOXO