Love of Autism Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Scott, you can ask if Jack and I did sexual stuff but honestly the most we did was me giving him a blow job and him fingering me."

"Ok...umm, was he good?"

Katie chuckled at Scott's nervousness. "He was good, but I'm more looking forward to when you finger me."

"What about when I decide to eat you out?"

Just the thought of that made Katie wet. "That would be awesome. I would love for you to eat me out, but only after I give you a blow job."

"Damn, you have no idea how much I want that from you."

"Something tells me you're pretty hard right now."

"I am actually stroking myself right now," Scott said as he was indeed stroking his penis. He had taken off his shorts and underwear and laid on his bed during the conversation as it steamed up.

"God, I wish I could watch you," Katie said as she slid her hand down her jeans and under her panties, rubbing her clit.

"Do you have duo on your phone?"

"Yeah, why do you ask?"

Scott ended the call but before Katie could call him back she received a video call from Scott, which she gladly accepted. The first thing she saw was him stroking his penis, naked in his bed. "Dammit Scott. You're making me wish I was there right now to suck your cock."

"I can't help it that talking about doing sexual things with you made me hard and want to jerk off. Besides, I think you're wearing too many clothes."

"You're right," Katie agreed as she sat down her phone on the bed and proceeded to strip off all her clothes and underwear. Once naked, she picked up her phone and laid to give Scott a view of her naked body. "Do you like what you see?"

Scott stopped stroking himself. "Oh you have no idea. I have to stop or else I'm going to cum way too soon."

"Scott, be honest with me. Do you think my breasts are small?"

"Hell no!" Scott immediately replied. "They are perfect for your sexy body and I wish I was there to pinch your nipples."

"Like this?" Katie used her free hand to pinch and pull her nipples.

"Yes, except if I was there one nipple would be getting pinched while the other would be sucked and bitten by my mouth."

If Katie wasn't wet before, she certainly was now. "Fuck Scott. Do you want to watch me play with my clit or finger myself?"

"Finger yourself Katie and I'll start stroking myself again."

Katie lowered the angle of her phone so that Scott could see her pussy as she slid a finger over her clit, rubbed it a little, and then proceeded to slide a finger into her hole. She always enjoyed masturbating by fingering herself, but having Scott watch her and jerk off while watching her just made her all the more excited and wet. Within a minute she slid a second finger inside herself and began to moan.

Scott was already as hard as he'd ever been that he could remember, but hearing Katie moan as he watched her finger fuck herself seemingly made him harder and longer. He stroked himself faster as he watched her finger herself. Before he knew it he saw her put a third finger in and she still fucked herself at the same pace. He couldn't take it anymore and shot more ropes of cum than ever before.

Watching Scott cum turned Katie on even more and within a minute of Scott cumming she came herself and started shaking from how powerful her orgasm was. "Fuck," she exclaimed as she came down from the high of her orgasm. She thought the fantasies she had before of her and Scott having sex were hot. But this was something even better. This only made her to want to have sex with him even more.

Scott would have never thought he would have seen a naked woman's body outside of porn before he went to college. Not only was Katie doing naked video chat with him, they were mutually masturbating! All this made Scott want to have sex with Katie, but he knew that right now there would be no way they would get the time and privacy they needed.

He switched the camera on his phone so that Katie was looking at him now instead of his slowly shrinking penis. "Wow, Katie. That was hot," he said as he breathed heavily.

"Oh my god Scott. I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life and so fast," Katie said also breathing hard but slowly gaining control of her breathing.

"I'm surprised you didn't scream."

"Oh trust me, I wanted too so badly, but I don't want mom knowing I'm masturbating either. God if she knew what we were doing right now."

"Oh I know. My mom has already given me the warning about not letting things go too far too fast."

"Fuck Scott," Katie said with a smile and a laugh. "I can't wait until we do it for real."

"I can't either," Scott said with a grin. "But we'll just have to wait until the right time."

"I know, but still." Katie let out an unintended yawn, not realizing how much had been taken out of her. "I guess having fun with you wore me out."

"I'm worn out too, but I still need to clean up the cum off my belly before I go to sleep."

Katie laughed at that. "One advantage of being a girl. Unless I squirt, I don't have to worry about cleaning up a mess."

"Do you squirt?"

"No, I haven't been able to yet, but I don't see a need to push myself to make it happen." Katie yawned again starting to feel even more tired. "I guess I need to put some pajamas on and get some sleep. Don't want mom waking me up in the morning and seeing me naked."

"That would be awkward. I'll see you tomorrow Katie. Love you!"

"Love you too Scottie!"

*********************************************

"So you still haven't gotten Katie a Christmas present yet?" Liz asked as she walked into the mall with Scott.

"It's not my fault," Scott defended. All he got in response was a blank stare from Liz. "Ok, so I should have been more on top of this, but at least I thought about asking you for help."

"Well, I don't know her that well."

"But you are a girl the last I checked so you can at least tell me if I'm way off on a gift idea for a girlfriend."

Liz shook her head. "Please tell me you have some idea what you want to get her, and it better not be a movie or a gift card."

"I'm not that stupid. I was thinking more along the line of a necklace or earrings."

"How much is your dad allowing you to spend?"

"After taxes, seventy dollars."

"And how long are you on laundry duty?"

The fact that both Liz and Steve knew how the chore system worked with his parents still bugged him because they would always bring it up whenever he somehow had spare cash to use. "Until the New Year."

"Damn, that is harsh."

"Don't remind me."

Together they walked towards a jewelry store, but found nothing in Scott's price range. Everything was just too expensive or if it was in budget looked very cheap. Liz suggested that they try Kohl's as they usually had good sales for the Christmas season. He agreed and they headed off to Kohl's.

Once inside the store, they walked around until they found the jewelry case and Scott started looking at necklaces. Even with sale prices a lot of the necklaces were still pretty expensive.

"Can I help you find something?" the jeweler behind the counter asked.

Scott looked up to see an older woman looking at him with a smile on her face. He knew that it was meant to make him feel comfortable, but everything about this experience for him was anything but comfortable.

"Well, I'm looking to buy a Christmas present for my girlfriend and I want to buy her something special. However I don't have much of a budget."

The jeweler waved her hands. "As long as it comes from the heart, I'm sure your girlfriend would love any jewelry you give her as a Christmas present."

"I know, but still I want to make sure it is perfect."

"Listen to her," Liz said from behind him. "Katie will love whatever you get her."

"And I should lower my standard for the gift because?" Scott asked as he kept walking, thoroughly looking through each item in the cases.

"Because you're going to drive yourself crazy."

"How much of a budget are you under?" the jeweler asked.

"Seventy," Scott replied.

"Oh, I have something that your girlfriend will love. Come over here," the jeweler said guiding Scott to a different set of cases. Once Scott caught up to her the jeweler pulled some items out of the case and showed him one particular necklace. "This is called the floating diamond as it floats in the middle of the pendant. The center stone is always in motion giving off a brilliant shine."

Scott looked in amazement at the necklace and thought it looked really cool. He was about to ask Liz what she thought but she answered the question before he could even ask it. "Yes, you should get it for Katie. She will absolutely love it."

"How much is it?" Scott asked hesitantly.

The jewelers smile widened. "$61.25 and I promise you even after tax you will still be under your budget."

*************************************

While it wasn't Christmas day yet, all the adults in the group had decided that they would like to get together the Saturday before, exchange presents and have dinner together. Of course all the adults saw no problem with this, but this made Scott extremely nervous. While at the time he thought he made the right choice in what he got Katie for Christmas, he was starting to have second thoughts. The necklace might have been too much. Maybe he should done something simpler or had Liz find out what her favorite TV show character was. So many ideas started to come to him of what he should have done, he started to get overwhelmed. This was his first big gift to anyone outside his family. More importantly, this was to his girlfriend.

"Dammit," Scott said out loud, "I should have gotten her something else."

"Scott, you got her an amazing gift," his Mom said trying to cheer him up. "She will love it."

"I don't know Mom," he said running his hand through his short hair. "I mean I know it is a beautiful necklace and all, but will she think it is too much?"

"She won't think that at all," Jackie assured him. "If anything, she will be happy to wear it all the time."

"Are you sure?" Scott asked not convinced.

"Oh my sweet ignorant older brother," Sarah said as she walked into the kitchen. "Most women love jewelry and I'm sure Katie is one of those women. She always has on earrings and a necklace but the one she usually wears is nothing special. She will love it."

"But what if she..." Scott began to ask but Sarah cut him off.

"Scott, trust me. She will love it, not think it is too much, and she will want to put it on right away. If Colin got me a necklace like that I would put it on right away and not worry about how much it cost or if it was 'too much'."

"Are you sure?"

Sarah rolled her eyes in disbelief. She loves her brother, but sometimes she wishes he would just be confident in his choices and not second guess everything.

"Yes, I'm sure. In fact I'm so sure that if I am wrong, I will take on dish duty for all of Christmas break."

That made Scott feel a little bit better, but was still second guessing his choice. It was too little too late now though to change his mind as the doorbell rang.

"Scott, would you mind getting that?" Jackie asked knowing full well her son would answer the door. She knew that Katie and Jillian were planning to arrive before everyone so that Jillian could help Jackie with prepping and making Christmas dinner.

Scott got up and walked to the front door. He looked through the peephole and sure enough it was Katie and Jillian. He opened and said "Merry Christmas".

Both Katie and Jillian replied back Merry Christmas at the same time.

"Would you mind taking these boxes Scott and take them to the kitchen?" Jillian asked.

"Sure, but what are they?"

"Pies for your family," Jillian said as she handed Scott all five boxes.

Scott made sure he had a firm grip on the bottom box and that he could balance them as he walked. "Umm, this is a lot of pies."

"Well your aunt was very insistent on making sure I make some more so three of them are for when you go see your family on Christmas day."

Scott nodded his head and remembered how much of a hit Jillian's pies were at Thanksgiving. He went to the kitchen and asked his mom where to put the three extra pies. She told him to put them in the basement refrigerator. Once that was done he came back upstairs and gave Katie a tight hug which she returned. However, she could sense that he was a little tense.

"Are you OK Scott?" she asked as she pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah, I guess. I'm just nervous."

"Do the holidays normally make you nervous?" she asked somewhat concerned.

"No. In fact Christmas is my favorite holiday. I'm just nervous...about the gift I got you."

Katie thought it was cute Scott was so worried. "I'm sure you put a lot of thought into the gift."

"I did," Scott admitted.

"Then you don't have anything to worry about," Katie told him while cupping his cheek in her hand. "I know buying a gift for me couldn't have been that easy, but I know I will love it."

Within an hour Melissa, Luke, Liz, Andy, Stacy, and Steve came to the house. Everyone broke into their groups with the women in the kitchen prepping and cooking the food, men watching bowl games in the living room and the teenagers in the basement playing video games. Once all the food was made everyone was called to the dining room table for roast beef tenderloin, baked potatoes, corn, rice pilaf, and green beans. Katie wasn't surprised to see Scott take a big piece of the roast beef tenderloin or rice pilaf to eat, but she was surprised that he went for the green beans.

"I would have never thought you would like green beans," she said to him.

"I wouldn't say I like them, but I don't mind them, plus mom doesn't get on my back about not eating anything healthy."

"I heard that," Jackie said with a smirk.

"Wasn't intending for you not to hear it," Scott pointed out.

"I know, but still you don't have to make it sound like I'm just nagging you to eat more vegetables," Jackie replied back.

Scott shot her a look from across the table. "I don't have to make it sound that way, but it is the truth."

Everyone at the table tried hard to suppress a laugh, but failed horribly at it. Minus Jillian and Katie, everyone there knew Scott didn't beat around the bush when it came to telling the truth. It was either the whole truth or none of it, no in-between. There were always times at gatherings Scott would say something like what he just said that would make everyone laugh because they knew that's just how his mind worked, no matter if he should have not been so harsh. Sometimes he did go too far and his parents or Liz and Steve would have to tell him afterwards to tone it down sometimes, but most of the time the truth was so spot on everyone just had to laugh.

Everyone continued to eat, making small talk about school, work, and plans for New Year's Eve. Every once in a while a small jab would be said to someone and sometimes that person would shoot something back, but it was always in good fun. Noone took offense to anything anyone said because everyone knew it was in jest.

Once dinner was done, table cleaned off, and dishes cleaned everyone gathered in the living. As was tradition, Scott, Sarah, Liz and Steve passed out all the presents to everyone. Once that was done everyone took turns opening presents. Some were really good presents and some were meant to make everyone bend over laughing.

Then it came time for Katie to open Scott's gift. She was curious as to what he got her as she had not really told him what she would like. As she saw it, she had everything she could want from him. The fact that the present was in such a small box though made her very curious. When she unwrapped it and saw it was a small black box her heart nearly skipped a beat. 'Did he actually get me jewelry?' she asked herself. When she did open it to see the floating diamond necklace she gasped in amazement.

"Oh my god Scott! It's beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it," Scott said very happy that Katie liked it.

"I love it!" Katie leaned over and kissed Scott on the cheek. "Would you help me put it on?"

"Of course Katie."

Katie lifted the necklace out of the box and loved how the diamond reflected light as it bobbled and floated in the pendant. She gave Scott her necklace, turned her back and lifted up her hair. It took Scott a couple minutes to hook up the necklace but he finally got it. Katie dropped her hair and looked down at the necklace, still loving how the light reflected and shimmed off the floating diamond.

"Thank you so much Scottie," she said as she hugged him tightly and gave him another kiss on the cheek.

"I think it is your turn to open your next present Scott," Steve said all too excited to see the look on Scott's face. Scott only had one present left and it was from Katie.

"Calm down Steve. I'm supposed to be the one excited about my own gifts."

"Oh trust us," Liz said equally as excited, "you are going to love it."

Scott had never seen Liz or Steve act so excited about a gift he was going to get. Like his gift to Katie, it was also in a small box, but his had a card attached to it. He tore open the envelope and read the card to himself, loving how sweet it was. He gave Katie a kiss on the cheek and then proceed to unwrap the present. He lifted the lid open and was confused to see a folded piece of paper in it. This confused him as he looked up and saw everyone was still anxiously waiting.

He unfolded the paper and inside were two movie tickets stubs. 'This is interesting' he thought to himself. He and Katie had only done a couple of movie dates. Then he looked at the movie written on the ticket and his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets.

"Your Name?" he asked quietly to no one in particular. Silence filled the room as everyone was starting to worry that Scott didn't like the gift. That is until the biggest smile broke out on his face and grabbed Katie by the back of her head, pulled her head and gave her a very passionate kiss. "Oh my god Katie! How did you know? How did you get these?"

Katie took a second to recover from that kiss and it was quite unexpected. "Your cousin at Thanksgiving suggested that I get the tickets and that we go together. She shared the link with me and I bought the tickets the next day."

"Oh my god!" Scott exclaimed again. "Thank you so much."

"You're welcome Scottie," she said, grateful that Scott loved his present.

"So what day is the movie?" Keith asked.

"New Year's Day," Katie answered. Scott started dancing in his seat, singing one of the songs from 'Your Name' in his head, which drew a good laugh from Katie. "Do I have to put up with you dancing in your seat like that for the movie?"

Scott looked at her with a big goofy smile on his face. "Oh trust me, if you've seen the movie as many times as I have you would be dancing too. Especially to one song in particular."

"Let me guess," Keith said knowing actually what Scott was thinking. "Zen Zen Zen."

"What other song would I try to dance to?"

"The opening song," Keith replied

"Not as catchy or fun to dance to," Scott retorted.

"No disagreement here."

******************************************************

"Oh my god Scott. It is still a half hour until the movie starts and you're too hyper," Katie said in disbelief. She had never seen Scott this excited before.

"Hey, it's your fault for getting me these tickets as my Christmas present and not expecting me to be happy."

"There is happy and then there is you bouncing in your seat like a little kid."

"It has been a long time since I've watched 'Your Name' and I'm getting to share it with you and seeing you watch it for the first time."

"I'll admit watching 'Spirited Away' for the first time with you was good. Hell, I enjoyed the twists on 'Attack on Titan'. That being said, I think you are over selling this movie."