Love of Autism Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did some actual shopping. I didn't buy anything but it was fun watching the rest of the girls buy some fun clothes and all that. After that we went out to eat and had some drinks. I probably would have been home sooner but we waited until Melissa sobered up. Boy can she drink."

"Don't worry Mom, I won't get drunk like that."

Jillian smiled at her daughter's response. "I sure do hope that will be true. So you and Scott didn't do anything?"

"Umm, no. Nothing else that I can think of."

"Are you sure you are not hiding anything from me?"

"Mom, I'm not hiding anything."

"So you're just telling me the laundry that was in the dryer folded itself and your bedsheet is in there just because?"

"That or Scott and I did that before I took a shower and he got pizza. I didn't think you would care if I did a little laundry."

"Well, I guess it does give you one less thing to do tomorrow."

"Yeah. Doing laundry can be a pain sometimes."

"Yes it can be." Katie was about to get up when Jillian brought up one more thing. "By the way, next time you and Scott have sex in your room," Jillian picked up a can of Febreze off the floor that she had put there and put it on the table, "remember to spray it with Febreze so that it doesn't smell much like sex.

Panic took over Katie as she realized her mom had her. "Um...we didn't...Mom."

"Sweetie, it's ok. I figured you two were going to have sex one day. I just didn't think it would be this soon." Jillian recognized that Katie still looked like a deer in headlights. "I'm not mad. Just make sure you stay on the pill ok?"

Katie slowly nodded her head. "Don't worry about that."

"Ok. Why don't you go to bed. I'm sure you're tired."

Katie agreed and walked to her room at as much of a normal pace as she could. Once she got to her room she closed the door, got her phone of out of her pocket and called Scott. It took more rings than she'd like for him to pick up, but he finally did.

"Hi Katie."

"Scott, my mom knows what we did."

Scott took a deep breath, trying to relax himself. "Well, my mom knows as well."

"What? How?"

"Your mom told her."

"Oh my god Scott. I'm so sorry."

"One sec...my mom wants to talk to you."

"Um ok."

Scott handed the phone to his mom. "Hi Katie," Jackie greeted.

"Hi Jackie."

"How are you doing?"

"Um, pretty good," Katie said nervously.

"Look I'm not mad at either of you. I just want you both to be careful, ok?"

"Ok."

"I'm giving the phone back to Scott. Have a good night."

"You too."

Jackie handed the phone back to her son. "Well...I don't know what to say," Scott admitted.

"I guess there is nothing else to say. I'll text you tomorrow."

"Sounds good Katie. I love you."

"I love you too Scottie."

Scott ended the call and set his phone down. "Mom, please. This is already embarrassing enough for me as it."

"I'm not sure it," Jackie said with a grin.

"I'm going to have to agree with Scott," Keith said walking into the kitchen. "You can go to your room Scott. We can talk about this tomorrow."

"Ok Dad."

"Don't worry. I promise I will try to make it as painless as possible."

"Thanks Dad." With that Scott got up and went to his room while Keith handed his wife a glass of wine. He sat down and set the beer he had in his hand on the table. Once he was sure Scott was out of earshot he addressed his wife. "You enjoyed that way too much."

Jackie shrugged her shoulders. "I can have a little fun with him."

"I let you have fun with him when you caught them fooling around when they shouldn't have been because they did need to understand there is a time and place for that. But that was humiliating him and now he feels ashamed."

"Keith, what's the big deal? I'm just messing with him about him having sex with Katie."

"And you're his mom. How would you feel if your mom and dad did that to you when you were his age?"

"Probably the same as he feels now."

"No, he is feeling worse than you think. He's already self-conscious about most things he does around people to begin with. He's even more self-conscious around us. He just took a big leap with Katie in their relationship and the last thing he wants is to do be toyed with by his mother about it."

Jackie knew Keith was right and was starting to feel bad. "I guess I shouldn't have made such a big deal about it. I need to apologize to him."

"You can do that in the morning. The last thing he wants is for either of us to talk to him more about this. He needs a good night's sleep to help calm himself."

"Won't he have trouble sleeping if this stays on his mind?"

"Probably," Keith admitted, "but either way we all need a good night's sleep so we can talk about this better as a family. He is only going to be living with us for a few more months before he goes off to college."

"And then we won't know what choices he is actually making and no one to tell us."

"Exactly. Steve, Liz, and Katie won't tell us anything. No one in college would tell their parents if they are having sex, drinking, and who knows what else. Best we can do is just help him realize everything has consequences and to be safe."

"You know, you don't have to use your logic all the time to win."

Keith smiled and took a sip of his beer. "I don't have to, but it is why I can be right about these things."

"Also because you understand your son better than I can. No fair you using your autism to be a better parent than me with him."

"Don't worry, you'll always be a better parent to Sarah."

Jackie took a sip of her wine and sat the glass on the table. "I just hope those two realize what they are getting into now they are having sex."

"I doubt it," said Keith, "but we can try our best to help them realize that while sex is beautiful and amazing, it comes with strings attached."

Thank you everyone for reading this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. Something I wanted to add for you, my readers, is that I am thinking steps ahead into the development of these characters. From Katie having trust issues with her dad to the past pains Scott has felt. Like in life, it is sometimes the little things that set a person's actions into motion and how other perceive them. This will be more evident in future chapters and why I write the story in the way I am going to. Every little section has a purpose and not in there just for the sake of being in there. While this is fantasy and my own imagination at work, I feel like I want this work to represent the ups and downs of real life and how the choices we make impact everyone.