Love of Autism Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About a month ago. We figured it was better than getting assigned someone we probably wouldn't like and an added benefit of no getting used to each others period."

"That's awesome."

"So are you and Steve going to be roommates?"

"Of course. I don't want to have to adjust to someone who probably won't accept me and my autistic ways."

"I'm sure you and Steve will have to adjust to each other anyway. Much different living with a friend."

"True, but he already knows what he is getting into."

"Ok. Just don't come banging on my door in the middle of the night if you two have a fight."

"I won't," Scott promised. "So, ready for next weekend?"

"Ready? I wish it was already next weekend so I can fuck your brains out."

Scott smiled at that statement. "I think you mean, ready for me to fuck your brains out and then have you beg me to stop."

"Naughty boy," Katie said with a wry smile.

"So we can't have some naughty fun because?"

"Remember, I have a UTI?" Scott looked at her confused. "Urinary tract infection."

"And we can't have sex because?"

"Do really you want to put your penis in my pussy where it has an infection?"

"Um, no, I don't think so."

"Yeah, not to mention it just sucks to have to begin with, but don't worry. It will be cleared by Prom."

************************************************

The bell rang signaling the end of class and school for the day.

"Have a good night at Prom everyone and please don't do anything reckless," Miss Bird said as her students got up to leave. Scott and Katie left the classroom heading towards Katie's locker. "So you'll be at my place around five thirty?"

"Yes, that way both of our parents will have plenty of time to take pictures of us. Knowing my mom, that will mean at least hundred."

"And another hundred from my mom. Thankfully my dad only wants a couple of me and him and a few with Carly."

"Do I get some with Carly too?"

"Of course. She wants a few pictures with us." Katie got everything she needed from her locker which was nothing. All the teachers had decided to not give any of the seniors any homework for the weekend and just let them enjoy Prom. They hugged and kissed as they went their separate ways and Scott met his sister at his car.

"So are you nervous?" Sarah asked.

"Depends on what you mean by nervous," Scott responded as he got into the car.

"Nervous about dancing with Katie for a whole night and everything afterwards."

"Dancing, no. Everything afterwards, none of your business."

Sarah smiled at his answers. The rest of the drive home was quiet as Sarah knew not to pester her brother too much about the upcoming night. That could wait for after he got home Sunday afternoon.

Once home he went to the bathroom, turned on the shower and stripped off all his clothes. He knew how tense and anxious he so it was best to take a long, hot shower to try to help relax his body and mind. It helped him somewhat relax his body, but not so much his mind.

'Calm down Scott. It's just Prom. There will be less people compared to homecoming and you and Katie don't have to stay the whole time because you two have a hotel room,' he told himself. Then he realized the hotel room was really the bigger thing. He and Katie having a two night stay at a hotel and not just a crappy, cheap hotel. Katie's mom booked them at the Marriot Spring Hill Suites. He had to tell himself to stop and breathe. 'Everything will be ok. Just a special night with the woman I love.'

A half hour later he finally finished his shower and made his way to his bedroom where his dad had been waiting patiently for him. "Everything is going to be great tonight Scott, I promise," his dad said with a genuine smile trying to reassure his son. Scott nodded, but still couldn't himself from overthinking.

His dad helped him put on the tux and once that was done, Keith asked Jackie to come in and inspect her son. "You look so handsome," she said beaming.

"Thanks Mom," Scott said.

Once they were sure he had everything he needed for Prom, they each got into their vehicles and went off to Katie's house. Even though Scott had done this drive plenty of times, if felt like it took forever to get there. Once there he took a deep breath, got out of his car and walked into the house where Katie's dad and her half-sister, Carly, were waiting.

"You look really good Scott," Trevor said when he noticed Scott. "Katie will think she has the best looking guy at Prom."

"Thank you," Scott said not really sure how to take the compliment.

"I agree with daddy," Carly said with a big smile, "you look very handsome."

Now he knew how to take the compliment from Carly as he knelt down to her eye level. "Thank you Carly. That means a lot," he said as he gave her a hug which Carly happily returned.

"Do you know how much longer Miss Katie is going to be?" Carly asked.

"I honestly don't know, but I'm sure she will be ready soon."

"I see everyone is here," Jillian said as she came out of the hallway. "I'll let Katie know so we can get pictures taken." Jillian disappeared back into the hallway only to return a minute later. "She'll be coming out in a minute. She just wants to make sure you looks perfect for you Scott."

"That just means she'll look even more perfect than she already does," Scott replied.

A few minutes later Katie emerged from the hallway and Scott did his best not to let his mouth drop and hang on the floor. Her hair was done up beautifully and her makeup was done just enough to be seen but not hide her natural beauty that he loved. The dress itself was light blue, Scott's favorite color, with plenty of gems on it and was surprisingly modest. He knew she was somewhat self-conscious that her breasts weren't bigger but he never cared that they weren't. He went out of his way to make sure she felt that her breasts were perfect on her.

"Well I definitely will have the most beautiful woman at Prom," Scott said very confidently.

"And I will have the most handsome man," Katie said with the same amount of confidence.

"Picture time! Picture time!" Carly squealed with glee which caused everyone to laugh.

"Well then, let's get our pictures with you done first," Katie said to Carly.

"YAY!" Carly cheered.

***************************************************

Even after many years, people still liked playing Cotton Eye Joe at dances and this Prom was no exception. While this particular line dance was something Scott wasn't familiar with, Katie helped him along until he got the pattern half way through the song.

"See! I told you that you would get it," Katie yelled over the song.

Scott rolled his eyes not wanting to admit Katie was right, but she was right...again. Then again, he knew Katie wouldn't push him to try something that he either wouldn't like or be good at. In this case, he liked it and was decent at dancing to Cotton Eye Joe. A couple minutes later the song ended and he told Katie that he was going back to the table to relax for a few. The DJ had played several fast songs before going to Cotton Eye Joe and it appeared he was going to play another after.

"I'll go with you," Katie said not wanting to leave Scott.

"It's ok if you want to stay and dance."

"Scott, I might need a break as well. This DJ loves his upbeat songs."

Scott couldn't argue with that logic, so he placed his hand in Katie's and they went back to their table where Steve and Liz were already sitting there.

"You two needed a break as well?" Steve asked as they sat down.

Scott and Katie nodded their heads. "Well, this DJ isn't getting hired for my wedding," Scott said relaxing his chair.

Katie put her hand back in Scott's when she sat down next to him. "Little soon to be planning our wedding isn't it? You haven't even proposed to me yet."

"Well you haven't proven to be the one I want to marry yet either," Scott shot back.

Katie covered her mouth in sarcastic shock, something Scott had started to recognize that she likes to do from time to time. "I haven't proven myself yet? But Scottie, we've already made love. What else is there for me to do?" she asked in an overdramatic voice.

Scott liked it when Katie made it obvious like this that she was joking and being dramatic just to have some fun with him. It made it much easier for him to give a sarcastic response back. "Sex isn't everything sweetie. We still need to figure out if you handle my craziness. After all, you'd to put up with me forever."

"That is true," Katie said nodding her head, "you are quite the handful."

"Don't forget how picky of an eater he is," Liz added.

"Hey," Scott said turning to face Liz, "this is between me and Katie. You two figure out if you're right for each other first before you point fingers at me and Katie."

"You're no fun, but I need to steal your girlfriend for a few," Liz said.

Scott turned back to Katie and nodded his head towards Liz. "Liz would like to hire you as an escort."

Katie couldn't help but laugh at what Scott said. "I hope she knows how expensive I am," she joked as she and Liz got up and headed to the ladies restroom.

"So are you nervous about tonight?" Liz asked as she sat on the toilet.

"Honestly a little. Scott and I have only slept together once and that was on his parent's couch."

"Not worried about sex with him?"

"Oh hell no!" Katie said more excited than she intended to sound. "I love sex with Scott. He knows how to please me."

Liz giggled at Katie's excitement. "So how good is he?"

Although Liz couldn't see, Katie blushed hard at the question. "I've yet to not cum when we have sex or he just plays with me."

Liz's eyes almost came out of the sockets. "Damn! I would have never guessed."

Katie flushed the toilet, opened the stall door and proceeded to wash her hands. Liz soon came out and also washed her hands. "Yeah, Scott knows what he's doing and just..." a huge grin formed on Katie's face, "I'm getting wet just thinking about it."

Surprising to both of them another stall door opened and Alyssa emerged. They both froze realizing that Alyssa had heard the whole conversation they were having. "Hey, you forget I know how good Scott can be. I helped train him a little bit."

"Yes you did," Katie said, "and thank you. I mean it." Alyssa smiled at Katie thanking her.

All three girls finished washing their hands and used paper towels to dry their hands. They headed back to the ballroom where a lot of their fellow classmates were still dancing, but more were sitting at tables than when they left to go to the bathroom. She sat beside Scott and put her hand in his.

"Did you remember to get full payment this time?" Scott asked jokingly.

Katie rolled her eyes at the joke. "Yes, I got full payment. We can finally afford that two night stay at Spring Hill Suites you've been saying that we should do."

"Good, but we can't leave until we have our last dance." A few seconds later a new song started to play and Katie immediately thought it sounded familiar. "Sound slightly familiar?" Scott asked with a knowing look.

"Yeah, I feel like...wait...wasn't this a song in Your Name?" Katie asked.

Scott stood up from his seat. "May I have this dance with you?"

Katie also stood up and walked with Scott to the dance floor where she wrapped her arms around him and he did the same, putting them in a close embrace. He placed a small kiss on her forehead as she looked up at him. "I love you Scottie," Katie said.

"I love you too Katie, more than anything I have ever loved."

Katie's heart melted when Scott said that and she placed her lips on his. He returned the kiss, but made sure not to overdo it. That would draw a lot of attention to them after some time so after a few seconds he separated his lips from hers, but he saw the beautiful smile that he fell in love with. That smile let him know no matter what, she loves him for who he is and accepts him, autism and all. In that moment, he knew she was the one for him. His former lifelong bully now turned girlfriend was the one he wanted to marry and have a family with.

"What are you thinking about?" Katie asked seeing the smile on his face.

"How much I love you and want to be with you," he replied, giving her another kiss on her forehead. "I don't want what we have to ever end."

"It won't," Katie promised. "Being with you is the best thing to ever happen to me."

Scott pulled her in even closer until her head was resting on his chest, their arms wrapped around each other. The song ended a couple minutes later and a new slow song played. They continued to slow dance to it, just holding each other, not caring who else was around them. The only people that mattered to them at that time were each other.

"Can we go to the hotel room after this song is over with?" Scott asked somewhat nervously. He and Katie never talked about when they were going to the hotel room, just that it was going to be sometime that night.

Katie lifted her head off his chest and looked up at him, a big smile on her face. "Yes, I was hoping you would ask soon. I want to enjoy you tonight."

************************************************

Scott opened the door to the hotel room and turned on the lights. "Wow, we have this whole room to ourselves," he said as he and Katie walked in.

"And a bed and shower to ourselves as well," Katie added.

"So...what do you want to do first?" Scott asked having no idea what he should do now.

"Well, I actually have a little surprise for you that you will love."

Scott turned to look at her. "You know I don't like last minute surprises."

"This one you will love, I promise. Just let me get this makeup off and I'll change in the bathroom to build a little suspense."

"Guess I'll change out of my tux into something more comfortable."

They each went to their duffel bags that their parents left for them when they got the keys for the hotel room. Scott tried to sneak a peek at what Katie's surprise was, but she was too quick getting what she wanted and headed towards the bathroom right away, immediately closing the door. 'Well, guess I'll just wait,' Scott thought was he grabbed an anime shirt and sleeping shorts. He changed out of his tux and laid it on the couch in the living space of the hotel room, doing his best not to wrinkle or damage anything. Once that was done, he put on his shirt and shorts and laid on the bed, trying to relax until Katie came out of the bathroom.

The bathroom was directly in front of the bed so as soon as Katie would open the door he would see her surprise. But until then he grabbed the remote to turn on the TV and started browsing the channels. Nothing really caught his attention long enough for him to stay on a certain channel until the bathroom door opened and his attention immediately went to Katie.

She was wearing lingerie that was completely see-through on the top, showing off her breasts and hardening nipples. "Well, do you like this surprise?" she asked, knowing the answer before she even asked.

"No, I love this surprise," he said, eyes wide taking the sight of her all in.

Katie laughed quietly and walked towards the bed, crawling on top of it once she got to it. "Would you say I know what my man likes?" she cooed. Scott only nodded his head, which caused Katie to quietly laugh again, loving the reaction Scott was having. "Well, what you are waiting for? I didn't put this on just for you to stare in lust after me."

Scott put his hand behind Katie's head and thrust it towards him, kissing her hard as soon as their lips met. He then slid his other hand under her lingerie to squeeze her breasts, feeling her nipple get hard against the palm of his hand.

Katie separated herself from Scott's kiss. "Slow down sexy stud," she cooed seductively.

"You can't dress like that, then ask me what I'm waiting for and next expect me not to pull you towards me and feel you up."

"I don't mind you feeling me up, but you don't have to kiss me so aggressively."

"Sorry," Scott said with a smile as he pulled her in and more gently kissed her, which Katie moaned during as he continued to squeeze and play with her breast. She then felt around his shorts and found his erect penis. Slowly she stroked it through his shorts, teasing him. "You can reach under my shorts and feel the real thing," Scott said breaking off the kiss.

"I know," Katie said with a wry smile, "but why rush? We have all night." She resumed kissing Scott, but this time putting her tongue in his mouth. Scott gladly accepted her tongue and had his dance with hers for a minute before he broke off the kiss and started to kiss her neck. "God I love it when you do that," she whispered.

As much as Scott liked Katie being on top, he preferred to be the one on top, so he pushed her over onto her back and started kissing her neck again. She started moaning more when he did that. "I guess you like it when I decide to take control," he said as he played with one of her nipples.

"Fuck yes," Katie moaned, loving what Scott was doing to her. He proceeded to kiss down her neck, to her chest, then moved the piece of lingerie to have access to her other nipple and start sucking on it, which got Katie to moan a little louder. "Fuck Scott, fuck," she moaned while breathing heavily. Never had she been so turned on before.

Scott stopped sucking on her nipple, removed his hand from her other nipple and straightened up. "This doesn't seem fair," he said taking off his shirt and throwing it to the other side of the room, "you with only a tiny piece of fabric on and me more fully clothed than you."

"No it doesn't," Katie said smiling back. "Although I think it is my turn to show you some love."

A crooked smile formed on Scott's face. "What do you have in mind?"

Katie twisted her hips which caused Scott to tip over and put his back on the bed. "Well, I can start by taking off your shorts and underwear. Since you showed my body the love of your mouth, I should do the same." Scott liked the sound of that and put his hands on his shorts to take them off. "No no, let me take them off. It is the least I can do." Scott didn't complain and removed his hands. Katie slid herself off of him and stood next to the bed. She placed her hands around the waistband of his shorts but made sure to grab his underwear at the same time. Once Scott lifted his ass to help her out, she pulled his shorts and underwear down and off of him, throwing them in the same direction he had thrown his shirt.

Scott was very hard and the anticipation was killing him for Katie to give him a blowjob. It had been a long time since she had given him one. However, Katie decided to make him wait as she walked around the bed and crawled back on top of it, positioning her head right over his cock. "Please Katie," Scott begged.

Katie loved being in control during foreplay as she used one hand to slowly start stroking Scott's cock. She took a quick glance at Scott's face, begging her to stop toying with him. As much as she did enjoy toying and teasing Scott, she got much more joy in actually pleasuring him. She lowered her head and put the tip of his cock into her mouth, still stroking his shaft. After a few seconds she lowered her head more, taking more of his cock in her mouth and not playing with his balls. "Fuck me," Scott said as Katie started to bob her head up and down on Scott's cock. She kept a slow pace, just wanting Scott to want her more than she could handle until he decided to take control again. Until then, she would just bob up and down slowly, swirl her tongue against his head, and occasionally pick up speed only to slow down again.

Scott couldn't take much more of this so he sat up and pushed her head off his cock. "Lay down and take that off," he said sternly, ready to fuck her. Katie obeyed and laid down, her head on a pillow and slid off her sexy lingerie. She threw it across the room and spread her legs for her sexy boyfriend, showing off her wet pussy. Scott didn't waste any time lining up his throbbing hard cock and pushing it into her pussy. It slid in easily and starting ramming himself into her.