Love of Horses Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have something special to ask you."

"Go ahead dear," Anne said, closing the door.

"Tomorrow will you let me ride in front of you on Chocolate Ice?"

Anne burst into tears and Hilary hugged her and said, "I'm glad you are happy, it makes me happy."

Kate ran off to the kitchen bawling and slammed into Ralph who was about to open the fridge.

"Omigod what's happened?"

"Nothing I'm finding dealing with a young and recently orphaned girl can be quite emotional. She's asking Annie to take her riding tomorrow, sitting in front of her on the saddle as she used to do with her late mother."

"Oh golly and I bet that wasn't the only thing to cut you up?"

"No I took a hit when she hugged me and said she loved me."

"What just because you showed her a pony?"

"Well she rode it bareback the length of the barn."

"She what? Jesus, Annie and I were quite correct in believing you would best handle Hilary's introduction to her pony. Let go of me sweetie and I'll get a cocktail into you. Well done Kate, extremely well done."

* * *

In her apartment after late dinner and before starting on required reading as part of her studies, Kate thought about her own situation. She'd taken on more than she'd anticipated but was coping with her work/study load okay. Her social life came in fits and starts but at least that was more than she'd experienced on the ranch where everything centered on family. She had no intention of marrying this side of thirty and so it was likely Robbie would eventually dump her and that would end Kate's unwholesome albeit enjoyable but socially unacceptable relationship with his over-sexed stepmom.

She sighed. One-night stands with guys when she wanted them would probably be her best option.

Twice in recent days Ralph had placed a hand over her left breast when he kissed her as they did each morning when greeting. He could be feeling on the outer a bit with Annie devoting time to mothering Hilary. She must watch that she didn't allow him to go any further because that could ruin the relationship she had with Ralph and Annie who'd had become almost family to her.

All in all she was having a pretty good life and it was built around horses and that was right where she wanted her life to be. Kate was tired because she'd been up twice during the night in recent days to check on two horses that had chills. She wasn't required to do that but in her mind they all were her horses and under her care.

The next four months would be tough work. Clair, Maxine and Rick and Kate already had sufficient points to make the division finals and all could go on to contest the next big hurdle and Kate was confident she, Clair and Maxine could make it to the nationals but what happened there was anyone's guess. She believed in herself and she saw herself winning the advance rider national championship but no way would she admit that to anyone.

Kate's phone went.

Jesus now she'd be loosing even more study time.

"Hi it's Kate."

"Sweetheart it's Annie. I've just put Hilary to bed for the second time and this time she was yawning so perhaps I'm free at last. There's something I wish to ask you: I'm not getting enough sex. Ralph appears to have lost interest in me."

Ah, thought Kate. A great opportunity has popped up.

"Where is he?"

"In the study working on accounts."

"With the door shut?"

"Um I think so."

"Annie he probably is looking at porn and jerking off. You two have a problem you've probably not thought about. Hilary has come between you two and you've not adjusted. You are devoting time to her that you used to share with Ralph. He feels he's getting less time with you and perhaps less sex and is thinking you are cooling off him."

"Oh no, you're probably right and I should have thought of that and managed the situation. How do you know this stuff?"

"You can learn things although being confined to a ranch. At some stage all of my uncles moaned to me their wives had lost interest in them. The fools were so busy thinking about their dicks and had overlooked the fact their wives were either in late pregnancy or had a new baby bawling for attention day and night."

Anne laughed. "So teacher, what do I do?"

"Shower, dress only in a light robe, go into the study behind him, allow a tit to fall out on to his shoulder while at the same time push a finger into your pussy and draw that finger across under his nose."

"God unless he has been looking at nudes on-screen he will not be aroused and so that odor will put him off sex for life."

"No it won't, it will work."

"Bullshit."

Kate sighed.

"Annie you remember I told you the story about how I never knew who my father was until I had it confirmed recently my father is our old cook?"

"Yes of course I remember. It occurred at a time of huge floods."

"Correct. Well the cook whose name is Sammy told in confidence when I was home last time, that left alone together because of those floods mom had come on heat and was at him to have sex with her. He knew her brothers who were young roughnecks then would probably beat the crap out of it if they found out and so he said no and said no repeatedly. He was dozing in his chair when he caught a whiff of something and blinked and had memory recall, probably very long memory recall in his case. He then saw a moist finger pass just under his nose. He turned and saw mom, completely nude, standing behind him sucking that finger."

"Omigod. Bye dear I'm off to attempt moist finger therapy to reinvigorate sexual relations with my darling."

THE END