Love of my life

Story Info
A relationship I didn't know I needed.
2.4k words
4.09
17k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jampire
Jampire
5 Followers

Many years ago I was spoiled. I loved woman who gave me much pleasure and joy. I didn't know the relationship was what I wanted, until she told me it was.

It wasn't a normal FLR slave/Dom relationship. I wasn't her slave to work around her house. I was her boyfriend/partner in almost every normal way. Except at her house.

We both worked during the week. I often finished earlier than her and she would message me to bring some food over when she got home. I would pick up something nice to eat and drive over.

Her rules were simple and easy to follow. I was not to enter beyond her foyer if I was wearing any clothes.

So after she opened the door and let me in, she would take the food from me and head to her kitchen whilst I disrobed and folded my clothes into a box near her foyer shoe rack.

Whilst she got plates etc in the kitchen it gave me time to prepare for a proper greeting. If I didn't enter the house with an erection she would be most displeased. So I would psych and tug myself up.

When I felt suitable hard and a light headed I would saunter into the dinning room.

Invariably she would be placing the food out on the table. When she turned to look at me I would stand still an feel her eyes giving me her required inspection. She would step forward, cup my testicles and lean in for a peck on her right cheek.

If today was a good day she would rise her hand up the shaft of my erection and gently tug on my penis as I kissed her left cheek. She would then pull me towards my seat at the dinning table with her fingers tightly but gently under my penis head. She would let go with of me and slide her finger under my frenulum head once or twice as I sat down.

If she had experienced a bad day she was more likely to tighten her fingers around my scrotum between the base of my erection and my balls and the pull me closer to her with this hold for the left cheek kiss. Then she would pull me towards the dining table with this grip.

The first time this happened I learnt very quickly not to sit down without her permission. I incorrectly assumed that when I went to sit she would let go but instead she pulled harder and sternly looked into my eyes and growled "NO", "Naughty boy" as she swung her free palm quickly and full forced into the extended balls she had a hold on. As I bent in pain she kindly said you may sit and let go of me.

I have only made this mistake a couple of times. I admit that maybe on one occasion I did it on purpose....

After dinner and good catch up chat we usually went to the lounge room and sat beside each other on the couch.

It was not uncommon, nor concerning for me to no longer be sporting my hard-on. She didn't mind.

Most evening we sat there drinking wine and watching T.V. Occasionally we would make out. Some good old heavy petting.

If I got an erection just sitting there she would ridicule me and make fun of it.

If I got a hard on whilst kissing her she grinned and seemed to feel pleased.

Sometimes we would just sit there watching T.V. whilst she just cupped and fondled my balls. This almost always guaranteed an erection.

I dare not touch her without permission. But I often wanted to.

She might tease me into trying to cop a feel of her beautiful bosom but this would be met with a stern "NO" and fierce squeeze of me testicles. She liked to get her message across.

Sometimes she would masturbate my penis gently and slowly, making me hard and deeply desiring of ejaculation.

If I was very lucky she would tell me to get on the floor and I would sit at her feet with my hard cock and kiss my way up her legs, using my fingers, lips and tongue to pleasure her.

We may from time to time move to the bedroom for her to ride my hard on or for me to pump my erection in and out of her for her pleasure.

The rules have always been clear, I must not cum without her permission. When I thought I was in danger of ejaculation I would stop and ask her if I may cum. If things could calm down a bit and she wanted more we would continue with me stopping and begging each time.

Most nights she would stop everything and send me home unsatisfied with strict instructions to not touch myself without her permission.

If she was feeling kindly, or wanted me to stay for any reason she would tell me to go to her ensuite bathroom. She would follow me and watch me jerk off my cock over the toilet bowl.

As soon as I told her I was about to cum she would make me stop, usually by just saying stop, but sometimes by slapping my cock or hitting my balls with her palm, and letting my semen ooze and dribble out of my penis into the toilet bowl, just to be flushed away.

It wasn't always like this. She had let me cum in her. But only her mouth after she gave me the most enjoyable and vigorous blowjob. I suspect this was just encouragement early on in the relationship because it only happened a few times in the beginning.

Even when we were fucking she would have me pull out and cum in her mouth as she sucked me in. Perhaps she was more of a neat freak.

How she got me to follow her rules was by agreement. She outlined her ideas and asked me to sign a contract that I would be unclothed and at her command in her presence. In return she would care for me and not force me to do anything for her that I was too uncomfortable with.

After I signed the paper she folded it and placed it under a wine glass. She then asked me to get fully naked for her, the first time, and prove my devotion to her plan by making my deposit in the glass.

I got hard just standing there and thinking about her being nude with me too. I jerked myself for only a short while before Cumming into the glass.

She picked it up and felt the warmth of the glass before wrapping it in Glad wrap and then placed it on a high shelf in the kitchen, completely visible but understandable only to us.

Once, when I came without permission, and despite my presence of mind to pull out of her and ejaculated on her stomach and breasts, she got angry.

She made me clean her down with towel and cloth and then she put on a skirt, but no panties. That Is something I noticed. And then a top without a bra.

She marched me outside into her back yard. It was a beautiful sunny afternoon. I was worried that someone might see me but that fear disappeared as she soon faced me and put both her hands on my shoulders and raised her Knee firmly into my scrotum.

As I went down in pain she kept shushing me, "Sh, sh sh, quiet, no noise, no sooking", as she raised me up to do it all over again.

This went on for a little while. She says it was minutes. I think it was hours.

Every couple of knees she would place her hand behind my scrotum and pull my balls forward to look at them. I didn't know what she was looking for but when she didn't see it she would, squeeze, slap, punch and knee me more.

My tears and anguish was completely ignored or, occasionally, mocked and ridiculed.

Eventually she stopped when she saw what she was looking for. She had bruised me. She was certain that the bruising would remind me of the rules for some time into the future.

She was right. We went back inside and she ordered me to get out of her house and out of her sight.

She has only put me really out of my comfort zone on a couple of occasions. One Saturday she sent me a grocery list and asked me to come over earlier than the usual nights we would cook together.

I realised that it was lot of food I was bringing. When I got there I stripped down and we started preparing the meal.

She told me it was dinner for us and 4 other couples. All friends of hers that she wanted me to meet.

She sensed the terror on my face and leaned into me and gently cupped my balls in her playful way and said, "Don't worry, I'll let you wear clothes." She then gave me a little gentle squeeze and said "this is just for us".

When I put the meat in the oven to begin roasting she grabbed my hand and said come with me. I followed her into her bedroom and we went into the ensuite. The sink was full of warm water and she had a razor blade and shaving cream sitting on the bench.

She told me she was going to shave me. And I was relived as she started on my face. But when she finished there she grabbed my cock and pulled it up towards my belly button and told me to hold it there.

Then she lathered my scrotum and gently shaved me bald.

She washed me and towelled me down and presented me with a little dark blue box. I opened it and inside was a dark blue male chastity cage. S

She said "I will let you wear clothes tonight but I just want to know that I am still in control of your cock".

She knelt down in front of me, kissed my penis and started to fit the outer ring and the cage over my balls and cock. Then she clicked shut a little padlock and I was trapped.

She took the Key and placed it on an anklet that she then locked around her left ankle. I could see the key every time I looked down at her feet in her high heels.

All through the evening and subsequent dinners I was reminded of my devotion by being able to see her devotion trophy in plain sight and the key on her ankle.

Sometimes I wore the cage out of the house with her to her friends place for dinner.

One time she took me into her friends bathroom and unzipped my fly, unlocked the cage and started to suck my cock like the day we met. I begged to cum but she stopped. handed me the cage and said 'put that back on', sorted out her lipstick and left the room.

I had to sit on the edge of the bath waiting for my erection to subside so I could put the damn cage back on.

When I came out there were all kinds of jokes being made at my expense about how long I took to take a shit etc.

One of the dinners at her place, we had all been drinking a bit and she pulled me aside into the kitchen where one of the "girls" was waiting where she turned to me and commanded "Show her your cage".

I was reluctant and very nervous. She said it again.

Then her friend said "please, I won't tell anybody" with a huge cute grin on her face.

My lady started on my zipper and before I could say "No" she had my pants down and was working on my boxers. She dropped them to me feet and then shook the cage giggling "wiggle, wiggle" as she showed it off to the other girl.

Her friend giggled and asked her if she could have a close look. My shaven balls were doing that rolling and moving thing that testes do in the scrotum when they want attention.

Anyway the girl got eye to eye with my penis in its cage and she said "aw, its so cute" she then leaned in and kissed one of my balls leaving a little lipstick mark. She then stood up giggling, looked me in the eye and said "Good boy" and slapped my naked ass.

My girl said "yes he is" as she planted a long kiss on me. They then walked swiftly out of the room as I scrambled to get my pants up before anyone saw through the door from the dinning room.

This relationship was the greatest 10 months of my life to date.

One night we went out with her friends again. Naturally I was caged. Like every other time she would check on the cage by grabbing it through my pants whenever she felt like it.

It was cute. It was fun. But this night she spent most of the time talking to one of her friends boyfriends. Pretty much leaving me alone.

When we got back to her place after dinner, I started to undress as we entered. She just stood there.

Normally she went about her business leaving me to find her in the house after taking my clothes off.

This time as I got completely naked and folded my clothes up she watched me.

When I was finished getting naked she put her foot up on the box and took off the key from the anklet. I was enthralled by her calf and the little bit of her sweet, sweet, thigh appearing out of the slit of her long black dress.

She then unlocked the cage and pulled the ring off from around my shaft and scrotum.

Then she looked up into my face and said to me "You do not deserve this cage anymore. Get out of my house now."

She lent over and picked up the box of my clothes as I stood there naked. Handed the box to me and said "GO" and she pointed to the door.

I cried on her veranda, naked and in the dark, as I tried to get my clothes on.

I knew it was all over. I called her from the car but she didn't answer.

I left messages and I tried calling her for the next couple of days but eventually I got a message saying the number I was calling had been disconnected.

I hope she got some kind of closure, because 30 years on I still want to know what happened.

I will love her until the day I day.

Jampire
Jampire
5 Followers