All Comments on 'Love on the Farm'

by RightThere

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great

Great read,more of the same if you please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Truly wonderful story

You write so well, darling. Keep on giving us more of this kind of pure joy...

Thank you, thnak you, thank you ...

Randy01Randy01almost 19 years ago
Delightful

Wonderful read. The story was just what I needed to have. Soft and sensual, but also sexy too. Keep writing, you have a great future ahead of you.

topgyrlstopgyrlsalmost 19 years ago
wonderful romantic sexy story

This is a wonderful story!! It is the best I have read in quite awhile. IT has romance, and sex, and a plot line. I loved it.

Please, Please write more!!

Nanayo

Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidalmost 19 years ago
Lovely Story

Wonderfully done...nice pacing...hot sex scene. A little long for my taste, but it was so sweet, so lovingly told. I'll look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very Romantic ! ! !

This has to be one of the best stories that I have read on this site. It was not only romantic, but kind, sesual, loving, tender and very arousing. It brought tears to my eyes reading it and they were tears of happiness and joy for Diana and Jeanna. I am a romatic at heart and it tugged at my heart strings.

The sex between the two women was not as powerful and the time they spent together day after day without a care in the world. I wish my life was that simple. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories of this caliber.

Thank You Very Much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved the sexy lingerie

I liked the emotional build up & sexual tension between the ladies. I for one enoy stories that are more than one page of pwp sex. Reading a good story is like good sex; a slow tease that leads to an intense climaxx....:) well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfect

It's stories like this that make this site worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
a beautiful story

Wow, what a wonderful story. I can't express to you the delight I got in reading about Diana and Jeanne, very heartwarming.....very believable.

Thank you and I do hope to see your name again with another wonderful story.

IriscalIriscalabout 18 years ago
That was beautiful.

Your writing moved me to tears, and I just don't cry over internet stories, damnit! The accuracy of the reality, emotion and sensuality with which you write is refreshing, and overall, the story makes me want to ditch school and go live the life of riley out on a farm...preferrably with another girl to keep me company. ;) You've done to me what few other writers have done, and you should be proud of your work. I fully intend to read your other works when I have the time.

Best wishes,

Iris

PS: It was just as hot as it was moving. ;)

TE999TE999almost 18 years ago
Sweet and Sensual

This was an absolutely absorbing story. The build-up to the two friends declaring their love for each other was exquisite. You are an excellent writer. Let's hear more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More Than a Touch of Class

Beautifully written, absorbing and delightful. Showing a depth of character, and a richness of insight into love that is all too rare. Almost too perfect! This work draws the reader in and with a pang of regret makes her envious that she is not in the script!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
terrific story!

I so enjoyed these two women in their search for each other. The seduction was excruciatingly slow, but that only blew the world open when they finally gave in to their urges. Very enjoyable and arousing!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 12 years ago
WOW!

Holy fuck, that was beautiful

LiveCatLiveCatabout 12 years ago
Mmmmmu

Lovely, lovely, lovely! Very sweet, a thoroughly enjoyable read.

Well written

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Envious

I want this life.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Yep ...

I'd like this life, if only for a DAY! Great story! :) ~ L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
<3

pure beauty - thank you

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetalmost 12 years ago
Bravo

That was simply stunning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incredible story - great author

Incredible story - great author - writes stuff that me and my girlfried like to read together before we!! you girls like us know! Wish the author would write more, but haven't heard from for a few years,we hope you and you rmuse are ok. Jenny Elf and her fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Unique

I've read so many lesbian stories that are clumsy and unrealistic by jumping right into sex without the emotional development. This story slowly unfolds exploring the emotions and uncertainty of the two straight friends as to why their relationship is changing. This tittilates the interest of the reader with a plot and curiosity for the outcome. Good foundation for a lesbian movie. Meant to rate 5.

jpb531jpb531almost 11 years ago
Lovely

Wonderful story. So sweet and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!

Finally, a story that has touched my heart and has a great read to it without the usual "kiddie sex". Nurturing, written tastefully, please continue!

Alexia50Alexia50almost 7 years ago
Another Chapter

Well written. continue with another chapter where they continue to explore their new found love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't understand why this story isn't in the hall of fame! Well written and a joy to read. I'd love to hear more about Diana and Jeanne. How their lives progress after becoming lovers. Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us.

MaonaighMaonaighover 6 years ago
Perfect

A perfect idyll of a story and truly erotic. Couldn't ask for better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A terrific read. Very touching. The characters were incredibly charming and sympathetic. I hope you'll gift us with more stories someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simply beautiful. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a beautiful story. God I was crying by the end too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous