Love on the Overnights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stew stripped down with Sherry's assistance. Sherry looked his cock over remembering yesterday. She had really enjoyed that. It was so intimate without actually having sex. She loved the look on his face when he came, even though the follow up face was one of agony, which she actually found funny. She wasn't about to tell him that though.

Stew stepped into the tub and began to soap up where he could reach. Sherry, from outside the tub cleaned where he couldn't. She lathered up his legs starting at his ankles and moved up and down his calves and thighs. Stew's mind was whispering, "Go for the penis. Go for the Penis. Go for the..."

Sherry had him turn and she washed his back, just like she promised. Stew was getting hard none-the-less. Sherry had him bend ever so slightly at the waist facing away from her and soaped up her hand, sliding in between his ass cheeks. Stew was rock hard. Then she slid her fingers down and began to lather up his scrotum. When she reached to soap up his dick, Stew became totally rigid. She slid her hand up and down, her other hand finishing his ass and scrotum. Stew could feel himself being lead down the road to Orgasmville when suddenly, Sherry stopped. She directed water to the soapy areas and rinsed him off. Looking up, she saw the look of sadness come over his face and said, "Do you recall how much pain you were in yesterday? And you were SITTING! Do you REALLY think it would be a good idea to get off while standing in tub? Would you rather go out on a permanent disability?"
She was right. Stew simply accepted this.

When he got out feeling much better, all things considered, she brought him over to his recliner. He was naked still, she hadn't tried to dress him. "I promised you a blow job."

Stew began to grin and clap like an idiot. Sherry sat him down and knelt before him. She took his reemerging erection in her mouth sliding her tongue around the head while her lips pursed. She was not using her hands, just her mouth. She would loosen her lip grip now and then to go up, then down on him. He just sat there, mentally blocking the pain he knew he was feeling.

Sherry removed her mouth from him and then began to partially encircle his shaft with her lips on the underside of the pole and she slid up and down, flitting her tongue as she went. Stew was just in awe of her prowess. She was amazing, simply amazing. Sherry then reached up and began to pump him remembering how he had done himself the day before. Light touches, firm grips, alternating as she went with how his body reacted. She bent forward as she stroked him and kissed his balls, loving the fact that he had managed to keep himself tidy, all things considered. Barely a hair in his crotch area. Wonderful!

She pumped now, more resolutely as she felt him tense up. "Is this hurting? You OK?" she asked as she quickened the pace. Stew just grunted and shook his head. His hips began to buck slightly and she could see that if he did it much more, he'd be hollering out in pain. She kept going, her fingers strangling his cock, her other hand massaging his balls. Stew fired his load even higher than the day before. It was incredible and something worthy of NASA. Sherry just watched it fall back onto Stew's pelvis and felt some land in her hair. She bent down and sucked him until he stopped bucking at all. She could taste his cum on her tongue and lips and finished him. Her own arms were tired now and her jaw ached just a bit.

"MOTHER OF..." Began Stew, "I've never had a girl let me cum in their mouth. You," he caught his breath, "You really FINISHED me. Oh...oh...oh wow. Oh wow."

"I've never done that. I'm always the girl who pulls away. The very thought of cum in my mouth usually makes me gag. I don't know where that came from, but with you, I just felt I wanted to do it."

"No comp...no complaints. Damn I love you so much."

"Is that the orgasm talking or the real you."

"Both. Well, I guess this makes the shower moot."

Sherry got a damp towel (after rinsing her mouth out) and cleaned him up. He was in pain, for sure, but his euphoria repressed most of it.

"Thank you." He said and Sherry just smiled back.

Every day was one day closer to healing. Sherry had promised him, once he was back to his old self, she'd bang the hell out of him. He vowed to hold her to her promise. In the meantime, the occasional blow or hand job would suffice and three times, Sherry masturbated for him. He enjoyed watching her go it alone.

She'd stay over here and there, but whereas she still had to work, she'd spend plenty of nights at her own place. She mulled over the fact that she no longer referred to her own place as 'home', just her 'own place'. Stew was noticing this also and one day mentioned it. "Funny, I haven't heard you say you were going 'home' lately. I wonder why that is?"

"I'm here so damn much, I'm beginning to not really have a sense of home. It's either MY place, or YOUR place. It has been over a month. You going to heal or what?" she began, almost sounding angry. She caught herself and looked at Stew who sort of had a hurt puppy look. "Stew, that didn't really come out very well. Do you get what I mean? I'm not sure I get what I mean."

Stew understood and said they should talk about it tomorrow since it was almost time for her to head out so she could get ready for work.

The next day Sherry came by at 0800, just like clockwork. She got him some breakfast and got herself a glass of wine. "Long night, but I gotta talk to you about something." She began after sitting down. Needless to say, Stew didn't question her choice of beverage since, when you work the overnight shift, the morning IS your evening.

"Stew," she began, "shift bids are being posted. I actually have a shot at going on days. I wanted to talk to you before I did anything."

Stew nearly shit himself. "Days? You thinking about it?"

"Yeah, I recall telling you a few months back, you know, when we started our little relationship, that I would love to get on days. Well, three guys with seniority who I was sure would beat me out are thinking of going either 4-12 or 3-11. None of them want to stay on days and no one else is talking about it. It not only would get me into a more normal routine, but it would solve the problem we spoke of the night you got hurt, about screwing around at work. I really think it would be for the best."


Stew sat in stunned silence. He had come to LOVE their little meetings and it felt so great not only sharing his feelings with the wonderful woman, the fact that they shared the overnight shift just made it frosting on the cake. If she went to DAYS, she'd be just another Day Slug. He shuddered at the thought but after a bit of contemplation, well, in a few seconds he burst out with, "Whatever makes you happy my dearest, you gotta do it."

Sherry hugged him, kissed him and ran out the door. Where the hell she was going, since she had just arrived, God only knew.

A few minutes later, Sherry came back in, head hung low. "Where the hell was I going?"

Stew started to chuckle. "I have no clue. I'm just glad you're back. Fetch me some coffee, wench!" he commanded, laughing now.

Sherry got him some coffee and they just sat and talked about how the shift change might affect them. They got a little serious as they spoke. Would it hurt their time together? Would it LESSEN the time they had together? How would it affect their sleep schedules? And various other concerns.

It was decided, Sherry should put in for day shift. She'd be at work when Stew would be in bed. They could have evenings together and their days off would be all the more wonderful.

Sherry said, "I owe you." To which Stew said, "If you OWE me, BLOW me!" He was half kidding, but Sherry did anyway, but not half...WHOLE!

By week 7, Stew was feeling pretty damn good. He went to his doctor and was cleared to go back to work. It made the overnight shift even happier. Jim and Eddie, plus Sgt. O'Meara and Sgt. Dave Fillmore (who filled in on O'Meara's nights off) were sick of either running short or having a fill in from the other shifts. These guys thought all you had to do was show up and get paid, the rest was nap time. Ok, there were nights they weren't far off, but the REAL night crew was sick of having to call them on their cell phones or drive by and wake them when they got a call. It was so good to have Stew back. Each of them, in their own way welcomed him. Jim bought him a six-pack and made him promise to share it at the end of the shift. Eddie gave him a hug, then walked out the door and started the shift right after roll call. O'Meara said, "We missed you. You have a lock-out at Smith Hall." And when he saw Fillmore, he simply said, "How long were you out? THAT long? Wow, where was I?"

It was awesome. Stew loved the camaraderie of the overnights. Less battling amongst the troops, let micromanagement from above, fewer people in general as a rule. It was why they were all on that shift. Stew fell right back into the groove. The fact that they all worked a shift that 'normal' people DIDN'T made them a bit tighter, a common bond that the other shifts just didn't fully understand.

After a couple of nights working, Stew began to really miss Sherry. Yeah, he had seen her, but the visits they shared at work were now a thing of the past. He sat reading a book, a Joseph Wambaugh book he picked up at a used book store. Best author EVER was his view and he rarely found a cop with a differing opinion. He was loving the book, but he constantly found himself looking up and around. It wasn't the usual way a cop does it, always wondering who might walk or drive up and what they'd want. Stew was looking up unconsciously looking for Sherry. He'd look up and around and then catch himself. "Oh...yeah." But instinct told him to do it, so he just kept doing it until he finally just drove more. It was something to do, and hell, he was paid to do it.

Of course the reality of the situation was, he was paid to be there in case something happened. Driving around was more to 'show the colors' as anything. All the cops knew that you could drive around for the entire 8 hours, every shift, you could have 100 cops doing the same thing in the same place but crime would still happen. He was always amused by how insane the idea of mall security cars driving around with the yellow lights flashing was. It only warned the crooks that security was near or far off. It did NOTHING to deter crime.

Stew realized he was off on a mental tangent and just drove listening to the radio, missing Sherry.

Sherry was adjusting to days very well. Her sleep patterns had improved already and she liked the atmosphere where the SUN was actually a friend not an enemy. There were fewer drunks, fewer disturbances and fewer times dozing off. There were also fewer times where she could get her rocks off while getting paid. She was enjoying the change, but could see the down side. At least she and Stew were still a HOT item. They took full advantage to their evenings, well, when he wasn't asleep and she wasn't grabbing some overtime. She would sneak into his apartment while he was out cold in the evenings (if he had managed to grab a detail for some extra money), wake him and fuck his brains out. Stew would only complain AFTER. "I need my sleep and you make it difficult!" Then he'd kiss her, pat her ass and send her off.

She was adjusting very well. Her new co-workers were not a bad bunch, yet the veterans on the Day shift had a different attitude than those on nights. More of a "I don't care, these people suck!' attitude than the overnight guys. They had the same basic feelings, but they ALWAYS answered the bell when it rang as opposed to the Day guys who wouldn't hear the bell in the first place until someone actually HIT them with it. She was sure they HEARD it, but chose to ignore it or pretend to not hear it. Either way, she was determined to never fall into that rut.

One day, Stew got some overtime working a Day Shift. He had called Sherry to tell her and they met for coffee. It wasn't really the same, but hey, they were doing fine on the side. Stew said, "I miss our little get togethers. And to think I was going to ask Eddie to join us some night."

Sherry said, "I'd love that. He may be a very overweight guy with bad skin, but I bet he's hung like a horse." They laughed, finished their coffee after some small talk and went their separate ways.

Stew decided as he left the coffee shop parking lot that he was going to ask Sherry to move in with him and then, marry him. He was determined and went right after work to buy a ring. Due to tight finances, the ring was not impressive, but it would have to do. That night, as they had dinner at HER place, he said, "Sherry, I would...well, that is to say, you already have key to my place, why not...uh, move in. There, I said it. Move in with me." He grabbed his seltzer and took a big gulp (he would have LOVED a whiskey, but he WAS working later in the night.)

Sherry looked around. Then she looked right at Stew and said, "What's wrong with MY place? Is this not GOOD enough for you? You could never move in here? Are you some kind of asshole who figures I have to make ALL the sacrifices?" she paused, "ANSWER ME!"

Stew nearly fell off of his chair and became very frightened. "I just...shit, I just...I just..."

Sherry's outrage ebbed, then died. She had been...kidding? Neither one was sure but Sherry said, "You know something, you dickwad, once I move IN, I will NOT move out. This place? My ex-boyfriends. He's living on the street now. Fuck him. He didn't like the way I redecorated his kitchen, he's OUT!"

Stew was silent and confused. Sherry simply said, "I'm SCREWING with you again. I'll do it. I'll move in!" And she did. Stew had forgotten about asking her to marry him and decided maybe to wait a bit more to be sure. He WAS sure, but, always better to play it safe...and maybe buy a better ring in the meantime.

The two 'blue/love'birds had a lovely end of summer and fall. As winter approached, they anticipated the worst; SNOW! They got it.

Stew was miserable. So much damn snow and it seemed like every single time he parked the cruiser to just get out of the way, the damn plows would show up. It was like they were following him! Stew was still slogging along in his normal routine, just without Sherry. By now, that was a thing of the past. NOT Sherry, his late night fun stops. He had become more productive on the shift, like the pre-Sherry days. He should be happy, he had his cake (or, SHERRY) and ate her too, or, ate IT, or drank it...WHATEVER. It didn't matter. Things were not the same. Stew pouted a lot.

Sherry on the other hand had NO real issues. She just cruised around and took reports, LOTS of reports. Being junior officer on the shift, no matter how many years she had on, meant she got to take all the reports. She took reports on everything from major larcenies to missing dogs to "My TV doesn't work so well!" She fielded calls for imaginary crooks, loud engines, loud parties (usually a back-up was sent, but on DAYS????) and even a loud CAT! She was losing her mind, but sleeping SO well at night. The occasional real crime (even a couple of neat bank robberies where the whole city went into lockdown!) helped, but not enough, and yet, NORMAL SLEEP!

One night Stew got a great overtime gig. Not a detail where might be out in the cold waving his arms around at the idiots who just HAD to drive or walk right through the construction site, but a kind of stake out. Not a real one, but KIND of like one. The college had just fired a guy from the Physical Plant Department and they feared he might come back and steal stuff. They were sure he had made duplicate keys to the office area of P.P. and to the Administration Building. Stew got the P.P. building. After moving in for the night, he discovered that he could clearly see into the Monroe Dorm and that very few shades/curtains were pulled down or shut. He was intrigued.

He pondered his situation. No matter what, he was being paid to be there. If this guy showed up, Stew was to call for help and then, when the cavalry arrived, grab him. So, nothing in his job description said he couldn't look in across the way. If someone broke in, he'd hear him/her. He decided he'd look across the way. Not a lot to see at first, but then a girl on the 4th floor had invited a girlfriend over. Stew watched as they disrobed and fell onto the bed. They began to kiss and fondle each other with abandon. Stew's first thought was, "I hope the blood draining from my brain to my cock doesn't affect my hearing. He watched intently as the blond began to suck on the tits of the redhead. He may have been over 75 yards away, but damn, he knew what he was seeing.

The blond sucked on the redhead's tits and stroked her body up and down. Stew nicknamed them Blondie and Red, not very original, but he wasn't getting a prize for writing, so screw originality!

Blondie kissed her way down Red's body pausing at her belly button where she stuck her tongue in. Red got a kick out of that. Then Blondie kept going and she began to lick her thighs.

Then, Red got up and flipped Blondie over and they ended up in a 69. Stew was on the verge of jacking off, but he held his ground. He was a professional. He was a WEAK professional but a professional none-the -less, with no discussion. He watched intently as Blondie and Red went nuts on each other. Keeping in mind his distance, he was shocked and amazed at how well he could see everything. Blondie had her face buried deep in Red and the two were shivering wildly. Stew just sat, sweating wishing he had binoculars. Then, he heard something down stairs. "SON OF A BITCH!" he thought to himself. He got up and crept towards the atrium area where it was wide open between the first and second floors and listened intently. When he could hear more movement and was sure he wasn't alone, he got on the radio.

"Unit 6 to base, send another unit. I think I've got him inside the building."

In his earpiece (he didn't want the radio alerting anyone to his presence) the dispatcher acknowledged him and send Jim and Eddie. Sgt. Fillmore also was on his way. All of them had been around the block a few times and knew you don't rush to something like this with the lights and siren going, you may as well give the guy a call and say, "We're coming now, you might want run out the back". They pulled up and Fillmore had Eddie cover the back door while he and Jim went in the front waiting for instructions from Stew. Stew let them know that the suspect seemed to be in one of the offices and he was creeping down the stairs from the second floor. As they quietly entered, they saw Stew just getting to the bottom of the stairs and he pointed in the small amount of light, to the office their suspect might be in. They moved forward quickly but quietly towards the partially open office door.

Then, thinking he was alone, the suspect came out only to find three cops standing there. He gave running a try but they blocked him better than the schools defensive line, knocked him down and cuffed him. Sure enough, they found the keys and some petty cash in an envelope marked, 'petty cash'. It was a good night and the boys were rightfully proud.

When Stew got home he found Sherry lying in bed naked. "I'm not feeling well," she giggled. I thought I should stay home and let you care for me."

He did. He excused himself for a moment while he took a quick shower. Sherry was a bit disappointed at the speed bump to the spontaneity, but she knew that sometimes Stew just felt grungy after work and couldn't really enjoy being naked with her when he felt that way. He came out drying himself. It had been a fairly quick shower but she noticed he had taken time to fully shave his pubis; FULLY shave it. From his belly button down to his scrotum, there was NO HAIR! She laughed and asked, "You do that for ME?"