LOVE on the SAND Pt. 02

Story Info
They discover a new beach.
2.4k words
4.16
2.9k
0
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers

by NICHOLX, 11.08.21, 2.3K words

LOVE on the SAND, Part 2

I held her close and kissed away her tears, but more came, tasting sweet, just like her honey skin. I couldn't have held her closer to me, without feeling her going through me. I held her sweet face in my hands and kissed her, a long, long kiss, then doing the saddest thing I ever had to do, I looked one last time into her beautiful eyes, turned and slowly walked away, leaving her standing alone on the strand. As I walked, I kept looking back at her through tear-filled eyes, until she was out of sight. The surf washed in, and my footprints were gone, as if I had never been there.

At the motel, I hurriedly packed my things, throwing them into my travel-bag like they were just so much fucking garbage; the sooner I got the hell out of there, the better. The hurt was deep, deep inside; I was missing her already.

**********

Arriving at LAX four hours before my flight time, I would have plenty of time to get a drink or two.

I checked my luggage and got a boarding pass, and was told my flight would be delayed three hours because of bad weather over Norfolk. Now with over six hours to kill, I had enough time to drink my fucking brains out and then sober up before boarding. I started walking aimlessly through the crowd of thousands of milling people. Someone said the loniest place in the world is in the middle of a crowd, and he was so right. It seemed like I was in a vacuum, that my mind and body were in different places. But I managed to keep an eye out for a good watering place. Eventually I wandered into the Rolling Stone Bar & Grill and took a small table.

A little hungry, I ordered a salad and a Bloody Mary. Then wanting to write something to her, I took a pad and pen from my jacket pocket and started a letter, then tore it up. Instead I wrote a poem and would mail it to her when I got home. After downing four more Bloody Marys, I thought I better find my gate, while I could still manage to walk.

The girl at the gate desk was a sweet pretty brunette, probably about forty-five, with a cute shape, and the prettiest green eyes.

"Hi, sweetie, going to Norfolk?" she smiled.

"Yes, darlin'," I said."Okay if I board early?"

"It's okay, but it'll be about five hours before takeoff." She gave me that look, "Um, I have a break in about fifteen minutes, hon, if you'd like to join me for a coffee...or something?" she smiled invitingly.

"Would love to, but I'm just plain tuckered out and need to sit down before I fall down. Rain check?" I smiled.

"Sure thing, sweetie. This flight is very lightly booked. Let me see your boarding pass and ticket." She tapped a few keys on her computer and scribbled on my papers, then handed them back to me. "You're all set now, Nicky," she said. Then she whispered, "I changed your ticket to first class."

I took her hand and kissed it,"Why thank you, darlin', you are a sweetheart!" She called me Nicky, I thought, smiling.

"Have a good flight, sweetie, and we'll cash that rain check next time!" she smiled, a little wistfully.

**********

Tired and needing sleep, I was glad to see the plane was an MD80 type with the two engines at the tail, which makes for a very quiet flight. I crashed on a window seat, and closed my eyes. It was impossible to not think about Brittni. The images of her face, her lips, filled my mind, and I recalled her gentle touch, the scent of her hair, the sweetness of her skin, as I drifted to sleep...

About three hours later, in the twilight zone of sleep, I felt a gentle tug on my arm, "Excuse me, sir, is it okay if I sit here?" a sweet female voice said. Thinking I must be dreaming, I rubbed my sleepy eyes and did a double take.

"Brittni?...Brittni!" I had to touch her, to convince myself I was awake. "Sweetie, what...how--," as I pulled her down to the adjacent seat, kissing her as gently as I could. "Damn! I think maybe God does love me a little after all! Darlin', I can't tell you how glad I am--" I couldn't stop the tears, and laid my head on her shoulder, sobbing like a little kid. Too many Bloody Marys maybe, I thought.

"It's okay to cry, Nicky," as she wiped my tears and kissed my cheek. "I went home and got dressed in a flurry and threw on some makeup, but I didn't think I looked THAT bad!" she giggled.

"They're happy tears, darlin', you look as delicious as ever."

"Mmm...good enough to eat?" she smiled.

"Even better than that. I wish we were someplace private. How did you--"

"I called my friend Tiffany, who works in ticketing. She snooped you out and got me a ticket and this seat."

"Your friend is an angel! But, how about Sari? Was she upset that you left?"

"She's okay with it. You said we shouldn't speak of tomorrow or forever, so I didn't. I just told her I would be with you for an indefinite period, and that she would be welcome to join us anytime. And she's going to send my pc and ipad so I can keep up on my copywriting. The only thing that worries me--"

"Yes, sweetie, go on..."

"I just hope that I can fit...into your world," she said, meekly.

"Fit? Oh darlin', my sweet, sweet darlin', how can I make you understand...you ARE my world!"

**********

Stewardess announced, "Attention, all passengers, please remain in your seats and fasten your seat belts. We will be pushing back in a few minutes, and expect to be in the air in approximately forty-five minutes." She stopped next to us. "I'll be serving dinner when we're in flight. But can I bring you kiddies anything right now?"

"I would love some ice cream, if that's possible," I said.

"And the lady?"

"Same for me, thanks," Brittni said.

"Coming right up," stewardess said. She came back a few minutes later with some Dixie cups. She reached up to the overhead rack. "Here, take these blankets, it gets a little nippy at altitude."

"What is the cruising altitude to Norfolk?" Brittni asked.

"The captain may announce it, but it's usually thirty-five thousand feet," stewardess said.

"Mmm, nice warm fluffy blankets," Brittni said, smiling mischievously.

"Uh-oh, what are you thinking?" I said.

"Well, we can't fuck here, but we're the only ones sitting in first class, so when they dim the lights, maybe we could huddle close under these blankets and--," Then she whispered in my ear, "quietly jack each other off!"

"Why sweetie, I love the way you think! First, though, let's catch some winks, I'm still trashed from my airport binge of five drinks," I said.

"Okay hon," laying her head on my shoulder. The cabin lights dimmed as we pushed back, and an hour later the captain announced we were climbing through twenty-five thousand feet, on our way to thirty-five thousand. It was already chilly and we were tucked in cozy and warm under the blankets.

"Your turn first," Brittni said, as I felt her hand loosen my belt, then I pushed my pants down far enough to free my already rigid cock. She grasped it gently, then stroked it slowly and tenderly, tickling the head with her little finger. I wanted her so badly, I knew I would not last long,.

"Your cock feels hot, hon, but it will feel better soon...does this feel good?" she whispered.

"Oh yes, darlin', yes, sorry I just can't hold...Ah, aah, aaah, Aaaaaaaah!" as I spilled a huge sticky hot load all over her pretty little hand. I had tried not to be loud but apparently the stewardess heard my moans and came over to us.

"Are you alright, sir?" she said.

"Yes ma'am, just had a...funny dream."

"Oh, okay then," she smiled and snickered a little. She knew. She handed Brittni a small packet of wipeys, "Here, honey, you will need these...for dinner. I'll be back in fifteen minutes with a dinner cart," she said. "Fifteen," she repeated, smiling.

"She's giving us fifteen minutes, sweetie. Pull your panties down?"

"Not wearing panties, just slide your hand under my skirt." she said. I did, then I felt the warmth and softness of her curly little v-patch. I gently slid two fingers into her warm moist vagina and toyed her clitoris with my thumb, as I would've with my tongue.

"Feels okay, sweetie?" I said, kissing her neck and cheek and ear non-stop.

"It feels beautiful, Nicky, don't stop, I want you so, OH! I'm gonna, uh, cum, uh, uhh, uhh, unn...Nnnnnngh! aaaah, aaah, aah..."

When she was calm again I drew her close, "I wanna show you something."

"Your dickie? I've seen it before, but I wouldn't mind seeing it again," she giggled.

"No, not my dick, just a little poem I wrote for you."

**********

(the poem)

"Of all the souls I have known, yours is the kindest,

Of all the hands I have held, yours are the warmest,

Of the lips I have tasted, yours are by far the sweetest,

Of the hearts I have loved, yours is profoundly the deepest.

I sought Heaven on earth and in the skies,

But God has verily shown me that it is in your eyes."

**********

"Thank you Nicky, that was really sweet," kissing my cheek, and softly petting my tired dick.

The stewardess came by with her dinner cart, but we just opted for cokes. We had just begun to enjoy our drinks when the captain announced,

"Ladies and gents, we are about to encounter extreme chop and a wide storm center. We will try to circumvent the worst weather, but for your safety please remain in your seats with your seat belts securely fastened."

The stewardess came by to check on us, looking very worried but trying not to. "I can tell when two people are in love, so I'm breaking the rules and telling you if you want to sit on his lap, and more, go ahead, just keep belted and blanketed. No one, not even the pilots will come into this compartment." She had tears as she kissed Brittni's cheek, then went to check on the coach passengers.

"Nicky, should we be afraid?" she looked at me apprehensively.

"No, darlin," I lied, "It's just gonna get really bumpy. Why don't we just take up the kind lady's offer," putting my seat back down as far as possible. Without a word, Brittni straddled me and took my cock fully into her now-gooey and warm pussy, grinding her clit really hard. I tucked the blankets around us. Just then we hit a nasty air pocket and the plane shook like a model T on a speed bump. The next one came a few seconds later, and they just kept coming, getting worse and worse, as if the air was a gigantic washboard. I kept my hands firmly on Brittni's sweet ass and back to keep her close, also so I would not slip out of her. Huge bolts of lightning flashed on both sides of the plane as the chop buffeted it both horizontally and vertically.

Brittni was crying, "We're not gonna make it, are we? Jesus, Nicky! Sari!"

"It's gonna be alright, sweetie," I lied again. "It's just some rough air." Then a huge tendril of lightning struck the right side of the plane, and from the rear came the report of a huge explosion. The plane banked right steeply as I heard the sickening sound of rending metal, like the creaking of the gates of hell! From the reduced engine sound, I could only surmise that one engine had been lost. Now nose-heavy, the plane began a deadly right-hand spiral earthward. I could discern the right wing's ailerons being manipulated as the pilots frantically tried to right the plane, to no avail. Apparently the elevators and rudder were destroyed or inoperable.

I looked into Brittni's beautiful eyes. I felt her heart beating, so close to mine. "Don't be afraid, darlin', there's nothing to fear, please just do what I say."

"Okay, what?"

"Just say these words, from your heart: Jesus, I'm sorry. C'mon, say it with me."

We said it together, and she put her head down for a minute. Then she looked up at me, calmly.

"I'm just...not afraid anymore. Our bodies are joined, and I love you, and I'm not afraid."

"I will love you past forever, Brittni."

**********

"Nicky! Where the heck are you? NICKY! " she yelled.

"Right here, babe, about twenty paces ahead of ya! Whatsamatta, can't keep up with ol' seventy-seven?" I laughed.

She came stomping out of the woods, a little miffed, "What kind of silly tricks are you playing on me? Everything went gray for a few seconds, and I couldn't see anything, then I found myself in these stupid woods, and--" She walked close to me. "What the...Nicky! You're young! You really are twenty-seven! How can this be? And how do I look now?" feeling her face. "And how old am I?"

"Hmm, pity, I'm afraid you've turned into a rather decrepit old hag!" trying to keep a straight face.

"What? What do you mean? I want a mirror! Please get me a mirror!"

I walked to her, then drew her close, "Just kidding, sweetie, you are as beautiful as ever. And you will stay beautiful...forever."

"But...where are we?"

"I don't know, love. Maybe Heaven, or Purgatory, or someplace between. Heh, maybe Fantasy Island! But I do know that we'll never get sick, or grow old, and we'll never die."

"Wow! I love this place! But Sari...will I ever see her again?"

"Sari will be along soon, sweetie. C'mon, take my hand. The beach is just beyond that beautiful field of gold and lavender, and the whole coast is ripped white! Let's go flop down in the surf and make mad, passionate, unbridled love!"

* * * * * * * * * *

And so, under a shining sky, anointed in golden light, Brittni and Nicky rushed forward, hand in hand, to embrace their destiny.

{Dedicated to Brittni, with love}

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
47 Followers