September Sunsets Pt. 01

Story Info
Neil invites Saoirse on a surf trip.
7.9k words
4.4
3.2k
3
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers

The warm Summer weather continued into September and Neil invited Saoirse to join him and his friends on their annual September surfing trip to the West coast. They rented an Air B&B near the beach and Neil picked Saoirse up to make the 4 hour journey there together.

"How come you've not got your shorts on?" Neil asked as he pulled up outside her flat and Saoirse got into the car in jeans, canvas shoes and a t-shirt.

Saoirse leaned over to kiss him but stopped short. "Oh hello Saoirse, how are you?" she said with a smile.

Neil pursed his lips. "Yeah, sorry." he said timidly. "Hello Saoirse, how are you?" he asked as if he just seen her.

Saoirse kissed him. "Good, thank you. How are you?" she asked, smiling at him and thinking how attractive he looked in his t-shirt, shorts, flip-flops and dark aviator sunglasses. "Apart from hot." she gave him a flirty smile.

"Fantastic!" he exaggerated. Saoirse could tell he was excited and slightly hyper about the trip. "Go and get changed into your shorts, if you want." he said. Saoirse shook her head. "I'll wait, there's plenty of time." he said, calmly. Saoirse shook her head again. "Are you sure?" he asked. "It's really hot and we'll be in the car for a fair few hours." he said, looking at her puzzled.

"No, it's fine." Saoirse said, sitting back in her seat. Neil stroked her thigh and leaned over to kiss her.

"Did you get your hair cut?" Neil asked, lifting his sunglasses up and looking at her. Saoirse nodded. "It's gorgeous. You're gorgeous." he smiled, kissing her again.

"Thank you!" Saoirse beamed. "Thought I'd treat myself; went to the hairdresser and salon and got some treatments." she said, wiggling her fingers to show off her freshly manicured hands.

"Good, you deserve it. You never treat yourself but you should." he said while Saoirse fastened her seatbelt.

"Can I get that in writing?" she teased.

They made the journey in good time and got to the Air B&B in the early evening just as Mike, Jay & Emma arrived. They drew straws to see who would get the ensuite bedroom with Saoirse and Neil being the lucky winners. They unpacked their belongings and headed to the supermarket for groceries and alcohol. That evening they ate dinner cooked by Saoirse and Jay, played drinking games and cards and then Saoirse brought out her game of Cards Against Humanity.

"I know you and Saoirse don't know each other yet Em so can I just apologise in advance for what you might witness." Neil said to Emma, sniggering as he glanced at Saoirse.

"Ehh, fuck off!" Saoirse said playfully, looking at him and flicking the V sign. Jay laughed and nodded at Neil to show his agreement with Saoirse. "She's had the misfortune of spending time with you so this is a bit of light relief!" she joked, nudging him with her foot as they sat side by side on the sofa. "This is a bonding experience!" she giggled, smiling at Emma who nodded and raised her glass in agreement.

"Aw man, this'll be fun! Sha-Sha, remember last time we played this?" Mike laughed. Saoirse put her finger up to her mouth in a Shhh gesture and winked at Mike.

They continued drinking and played the game until the early hours of the morning. They laughed so hard that their faces and stomachs ached. They had to open the patio doors to let some fresh air in cos it got so warm that Mike had a headache and Saoirse thought she might vomit.

Eventually they all went to bed. Neil lay in bed scrolling through his phone while Saoirse got changed and got into bed. Neil lifted his left arm as she lay down, she fit right into the crook of it, resting her head on his shoulder. "Mmmm you've been going hard at the gym." she said, stroking her hand up Neil's chest and shoulder.

Neil took a deep breath, set his phone down on the night stand and shifted towards her in the bed. He turned his head so their faces were inches apart and started kissing her passionately. "All that flexing I've been doing hasn't been lost on you!" he said.

Saoirse giggled, stroking his beard and looking in his eyes. "No it hasn't, I can tell how much you enjoy seeing your muscles flex, especially when you're on top." she said quietly. Neil's eyes flickered with desire and he kissed her hard, rolling them over until he was on top of her. Saoirse broke their kiss. "IT'S SO QUIET!" she whispered. "THEY'LL ALL HEAR US!" her eyes widened.

"So we'll just have to be quiet for a change!" he whispered with a grin on his face. Neil kissed her passionately then quickly kissed down to her neck and Saoirse started to pant.

"I can't! Oh my god, Neil. I can't when you're kissing me there!" she squirmed in a panicked whisper, running her hand up his back.

Neil stopped and smirked at her. "It's OK, calm down." he whispered. He kissed her and their tongues caressed each other in soft strokes. Saoirse turned her body forcing Neil onto his back again and straddled him. She pulled up her pyjama top and he threw it on the floor then his hands quickly found her waistband as they kissed. Saoirse moved his hands up her back again then continued kissing him and caressing his face, neck, arms and chest. He kept working his hands down towards her pyjama shorts and Saoirse kept moving them back up her body again. She felt his cock hard against her ass and it bounced as they kissed and caressed each other more urgently.

Saoirse started to kiss and caress her way down his body. He tugged at her pyjama shorts and when she looked up at him, he tilted his head signaling her to move back up the bed to him. She sat up on her knees and leaned over him. He tried to slide her pyjama shorts down but she grasped the waistband with her left hand and shook her head. "I want you in my mouth." she whispered before kissing him. His brow furrowed and he exhaled loudly.

Saoirse kissed and caressed her way back down his body again and Neil squirmed. "Are you ticklish again?" she whispered, smiling and looking at him. He gave her a nod, a pleading look on his face. "Don't worry, I won't tickle you any more." she whispered.

She crawled down between his legs and stroked her hands up his thighs placing soft kisses up his thighs and in the creases of his groin. Her fingertips softly stroked his balls and taint. They maintained eye contact and Neil reached down to stroke her hair as she lifted his cock in her hand and slowly pushed back his foreskin. Neil let out a long sigh as she gently teased the tip with the flat of her tongue before slowly gliding her mouth down over his cock. She looked at him as she stroked her hand up and down his cock while her mouth moved up and down, caressing it with her tongue.

Neil panted and gasped, caressed her hair and face and reached down to squeeze her right breast and watched her as she sucked him. She massaged the base of his cock and where it joined his balls gently but firmly with her thumb. She maintained eye contact with him and worked slowly, building up her pace as his breathing got heavier. She felt him getting close.

"Stop, stop!" he whispered quickly. Saoirse stopped and leaned up over him, rubbing their noses together and smiling at him. She looked in his eyes as he breathed heavily. She kissed him in short, soft kisses on his face and he caressed down her back and over her ass, hooking his thumbs in her waistband and raising his eyebrows at her. "Can I take these off you?" he whispered.

She shook her head gently and smiled. "Let me focus on you tonight." she whispered.

Neil gazed at her and stroked his hands up her back. "I can't complain about that!" he whispered and smiled before kissing her hard.

Saoirse slowly worked her way back down his body, gently stroking and kissing his neck, collar bones, chest, nipples, lower stomach, thighs, balls and taint as she maintained as much eye contact as possible with him. She began firmly stroking his cock with her hand. Neil gasped and breathed out a long, slow breath then reached down to stroke her face. "Don't swallow until I tell you." Neil whispered.

Saoirse nodded. "I know you love watching it." she gave him a feverish look and he licked his lips as he traced hers with his thumb. She looked him in the eye as she took his thumb into her mouth and sucked gently while running her tongue around it. Neil groaned. "Shhh!" she said quickly grasping his wrist and pulling his hand away from her face. He shook his head but she couldn't tell if it was to apologise or say that he didn't care.

As she continued stroking his cock, she kneeled down and gently teased the head of his cock with her tongue again until she took his cock into her mouth and sucked it, gaining momentum. Neil gasped and panted and ran his hand through her hair. She felt his body tense and his hand grasped her hair, she eased the intensity of her mouth and gently caressed his frenulum with her tongue. "Aw fuck yeah!" Neil hissed. He grasped her hand on his cock and guided her to move slower. She looked up at him and watched his face contort and he panted heavily, trying not to groan while she felt his cock spurt in her mouth. Neil breathed heavily and Saoirse gently let go of his cock. She sat up, stroked up his thighs and torso and leaned up over Neil, gazing at him with a small smile on her face and waiting for him to recover slightly. He wiped his brow with the back of his forearm, exhaled gently and opened his eyes, smiling when he saw her above him. She tilted her head and opened her mouth slightly, showing him. He gave her a coy smile. "Kiss me," he whispered. She kissed him with a closed mouth. "Now swallow it." he whispered. She smirked at him and swallowed slowly then opened her mouth again to show him it was now empty. "Hmmm. You're one saucepot, Saoirse Evans." he groaned quietly, gazing at her. Saoirse giggled and Neil giggled at her giggling. He kissed her hard. "Come here 'til I see you!" he whispered playfully, wrapping his arms around her. Saoirse lay down, rested her head on his left shoulder again and they gazed at each other. "That was fucking awesome!" Neil groaned quietly, sighing out a contented deep breath, running his left hand through her hair and stroking her left shoulder with his right hand.

Saoirse gave him a wide smile. "Good," she replied, stroking his beard. "I thought that too." she whispered. Neil smiled and kissed her softly, sighing as he fought to keep his eyes open. Saoirse laughed quietly. "Are you sleepy, Neil?" she whispered. He opened his eyes wide, nodded and smiled at her. She reached over and turned off the lamp on Neil's night stand. "I love you," she whispered, kissing him softly. "Sleep tight."

He cocooned her in his arms and she rested her head on his chest. "Love you too, Saoirse." he whispered leaning down to kiss her head before falling asleep.

Saoirse woke in the dark, confused. She fumbled for her phone on the nightstand. "6:30am?" she mumbled. "I'm gonna be late!" She jumped and gasped loudly.

Neil woke with a start then put his arm heavily over her, pulling her against him. "Annual leave. Go back to sleep." he whispered, falling back into a deep sleep with his body spooning hers.

A couple of hours later they woke and got ready to leave the house. "Well, first day of surf school. How are you feeling Saoirse?" asked Jay as he and Neil packed up Neil's car with their boards.

"Ehhhh... nervous!" she laughed awkwardly. "Maybe I'll feel better once I get my wetsuit and board." she said.

"You'll be great!" Jay said, walking round the car to put his arm round her. "Just relax and have fun." he said sincerely.

Neil glanced at Jay. "And we'll see you at lunch time so you can show us the biggest wave you can get!" Neil teased. Jay shook his head and Neil laughed.

"Don't laugh, you're supposed to be encouraging!" she whined. "It's only a 3-day surf school so I'll not be up to much."

"I am encouraging you, I feel like a proud dad!" Jay said excitedly. "It's that fucker being mean." he said lunging at Neil and they play wrestled.

They dropped Saoirse off at the beach for her lesson then drove a couple of miles further down the beach where they surfed all morning. Saoirse had an enjoyable but challenging first surf lesson, getting used to how to maintain her posture and position herself on her board, and started learning how to enter the water and paddle on the board without falling in. She was glad the lessons were only 3 hours long because she was exhausted afterwards while she sat on the fence above the beach waiting on Neil to collect her.

They went back to their Air B&B, showered and prepared lunch to eat in the garden. Emma and Saoirse chatted while they set the table and waited on the guys making food. They talked about their jobs, their hobbies, their families and discovered they had mutual friends. Then the conversation turned to relationships.

"How long have you and Neil been together now?" Emma asked.

"Ermmm...9... well, nearly 10 months just." Saoirse replied. "Since the start of the year."

"You'd think you'd been together for a lot longer!" Emma said.

"Really?" Saoirse asked, giving Emma a puzzled look. "I think we're still in the honeymoon period a bit." she shrugged timidly.

Emma shook her head and her long, dark dreadlocks danced round her thin frame. "The two of you have this telepathic thing going on: alllll the eye contact and the little subtle touches on each other." she smiled.

Saoirse blushed and raised her eyebrows. "Oh right. Sometimes, I just want to crack open his head and look inside to understand what he's thinking." she laughed nervously. "Normally I find it easy to read people but in relationships I get a bit...lost or something." Saoirse shrugged and smiled awkwardly. "I get these moments of self-doubt that spiral into an existential crisis for no reason." she looked at the ground.

"You're very intuitive, Saoirse. You're an intuitive empath, don't underestimate yourself." Emma said. "I feel like I knew you in a previous life. You exude this reassuring aura, like you just know things, you FEEL on a whole other level." Emma said, smiling. Saoirse smiled, not sure what to say. "My girlfriend met you at a party at Jay's house a couple of months ago?" she asked. "She came home and said 'I met Neil's new girlfriend and she's so lovely!'. I was jealous I hadn't got to meet you that night!" Emma laughed.

"Oh yes! Jo?" Saoirse asked. Emma nodded and smiled. "She was leaving not long after we got there so I only met her briefly but she's so funny!" Saoirse smiled.

"Yep, that's my Jo." Emma said. "You wouldn't think we're actually a couple, we've hardly been to anything together this year. Opposing work schedules and families and all that." Emma made a face. "But yes, she was right. You are lovely!" she smiled and nodded at her. Saoirse smiled. "And dude's pretty smitten!" Emma smiled. Saoirse's eyes widened then forehead wrinkled in thought.

"Yeah so, you know how he doesn't waste time on anything he's not immediately interested in, just dismisses it right away?" Emma asked. Saoirse rolled her eyes and nodded. "Well..." Emma held her palm out towards Saoirse. "he invited you here to September Surfing with us which is his litmus test!" Emma smiled and touched Saoirse's shoulder. "That's kind of a big deal. Also, he's affectionate with you in front of us - really big deal. I'm telling you, dude is smitten!" she raised her eyebrows and nodded.

"Oh, ok then. Thanks." Saoirse said, with a shy smile. "Like I said, self- doubt!" she giggled.

"His ex was quite standoffish, she never wanted to join in with anything we did. She was too much of a princess." she rolled her eyes. "So precious!" Emma mocked. "Total fucking snob!" Emma whispered behind her hand to Saoirse as Neil, Mike and Jay brought out the food and drinks to the patio table. Saoirse nodded once and bit her lip to hide a giggle. "So you're a breath of fresh air!" Emma said softly to Saoirse, patting her shoulder as she smiled and nodded.

"What are you two talking about?" asked Neil, setting the plates down on the table.

"You, darling. Sit down." Emma said gleefully to Neil. Neil pretended to run away from the table. They all laughed. "What did you think of him when you first met?" she asked Saoirse as Neil sat beside her at the table. "Do you remember the first time you met?" she asked.

Saoirse and Neil looked at each other. Saoirse shook her head while Neil said "Yes." Neil feigned outrage. "You don't remember the first time we met?" Neil asked, holding his hand against his chest. "But you remember everything else that's happened to you since the beginning of time!" he jested. The others chuckled.

"I remember the first time I introduced myself to you but I'm not sure that's the first time we MET." Saoirse said, thinking. "In the kitchen, with the milk." she said.

Neil smiled and nodded. "Yeah that's what I was thinking about."

"I think if I hadn't introduced myself to you then, you'd just never have spoken to me, you weirdo!" she teased.

"Cos after that was the time you got into the lift when I was in it... sorry, I mean RAMMED YOURSELF into the lift as the doors were closing. I thought there was some sort of emergency and there you were carrying a big heavy box!" she laughed.

Neil nodded then shook his head laughing as he remembered it. "Just didn't want to miss the lift..." he said shrugging and looking down.

"Neil would never miss an opportunity to ram himself into anything...yooooo!" Mike quipped. They chuckled.

"And you work with all of them?" Emma asked Saoirse. They all agreed.

"Me, Saoirse and Mike all worked in the same place until about...5 years ago?" Jay said.

"Yeah, until you crossed over to the dark side and moved departments to your fancy new building." Saoirse teased.

"Curiosity killed the cat though, didn't it Saoirse?" Jay countered. "Just as I got transferred back to her building she moved jobs over to my building. By then he was there...about a year or so was it loverboy?" Jay asked Neil.

Neil shook his head and laughed dismissively. "Yeah, they needed a world class engineer." Neil joked, smoothing his hands down his t-shirt. "And Mike's just part of the furniture." Neil laughed.

"Look, someone has to do some work and run the place while you're all moving jobs and hooking up with each other!" Mike said. They all laughed.

"Emma went to uni with my brother," Jay said to Saoirse. "who said 'you should meet my brother, he's into surfing!' so that's how we met Emma and Jo." Jay said.

"Oh I see!" Saoirse smiled. "I didn't realise that was Emma's Jo we met at Jay's birthday." she said to Neil, who nodded.

They finished their lunch and walked into the little town to look at the shops. They separated out, Mike and Jay got distracted in one of the surf shops, Saoirse found a cute gift shop, Neil sought out extras for his DSLR and Emma was happily accosted by the owner of a vegan health and well-being store.

Saoirse enjoyed browsing the shops the whole way along the street then sat on a bench at the top of the street, looking down through the town. Neil spotted her and crossed the road. "Hello hot stuff!" Neil said in his sultry voice as he sat down beside her on the bench and slid his arm along the back of it.

"Talking to yourself again?" Saoirse teased, leaning in to kiss him. "Did you get some new stuff for your camera?" she asked, nodding towards the bag in his hand.

"New lens." he replied. "The others are going back to the beach to catch more waves, do you fancy being my 'photographer's assistant'?" Neil asked. Saoirse agreed. They walked back to the Air B&B holding hands and chatting, Saoirse got changed and Neil drove them to the beach. "Ooh you've got your shorts on, Saoirse. Very nice." he said as they got out of the car.

"Do I look OK?" she asked, nervously.

"Yes, of course!" he smiled. "You're gorgeous." he kissed her. "Let me take your picture." he said. Saoirse blushed and shrugged. "Don't worry, I don't mean right now. I prefer candid shots." he put his arm around her. "I'm just asking your permission." he said, smiling at her.

Own2006
Own2006
60 Followers