Love or Hatred Ch. 01

Story Info
A man is being held captive by his mistress. She breaks him.
1.1k words
4.02
27.1k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel his heart drop as he treaded into the dungeon. His hands, cuffed behind his back felt sore. His captor was behind him, pushing him along. He didn't dare look back. When they reached the center of the dark chamber, she stepped in front and motioned him to stop.

In the dim candlelight, he could just make the feint outline of his captor. The woman was half a foot shorter than him, but felt much taller. Her dark hair stopped just above her shoulders. She grabbed his upper arm and yanked him down to his knees. He looked up, she towered over him. Now she was at the right height.

"Oh, this is going to be fun," she laughed. Her voice felt sweet in his ears, made his skin crawl. It was a high pitched voice with the presence of a deep voice.

"You have a name, don't you?" She asked.

"Yes, it's— " He started.

Her hand whipped across his face. He nearly toppled over from the force of it.

"Wrong. You have no name. Not in here." She paused, briefly, and knelt down to his level. "You know, when I say things, you should reply 'yes Mistress'. That's how I know you're listening. Can you be a good listener? Can you do that for me?" With every sentence her voice grew sweeter.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied. He faced down and blinked away the few tears that had begun to form in his eyes. His face still stung red.

"Good." She said softly. It was still dark but he could feel the warmth of her smile.

Shink.

He looked back up at her. The light from the candle glimmered off a small, metallic object in her hands. A knife. He took shallow, quick breathes as she brought the knife to his body. She cut down the side of his shirt, ripping it open and tore it off his torso. He was surprised to feel no cut on his body.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you yet." The words echoed in his mind.

She did the same with his pants, leaving him naked on the cold, stone floor.

"Now, slave, we can begin."

She walked around the room, lighting more candles. Each tap of her high heels against the stone felt like gunshots in his mind.

With the light of the extra candles he could start to make out more of this woman. She wore a shiny leather bra, barely hiding two round breasts. Her pants were also shiny leather and wrapped tightly around her ass. There was something at her waste that he couldn't quite make out. She lit the last candle and he could see it. A small dildo, strapped onto her pelvis, stared back at him. His mouth felt dry and his heart dropped further. She walked back to him, this time stopping just behind him.

"Come on now," she said, reaching down to his cuffed hands. She interlocked her fingers with his and pulled him up. Touching her hand made his start to sweat.

Once up, she guided him to side of the room. Reluctantly he followed, whimpering as he moved.

At the edge of the room was a table. At first it looked like a regular table, but getting closer revealed three belt straps. One at the center of the table and two at the bottoms of the table legs.

She strapped the two lower belts to his ankles, much tighter than he was comfortable with. His feet grew numb with the lack of blood flow.

He felt a force as she shoved hands against his upper back, bending him over the table. She tied the third strap around his neck, trapping him bent at a 90 degree angle.

"Please," he whined. "Don't."

She lashed her hand against his bare ass. His face still stung from the first hit, and this was harder.

"Don't you fucking dare tell me what to do." The sweetness of her voice was gone now. It was sour now. He tried blinking away the tears, but there were too many this time. One dripped down his cheek.

She pushed up against his hole with the strap-on. This felt like nothing he had ever experienced before. This was new, and heavenly. The bliss quickly turned to pain as she ripped further inside.

Thrust.

She pushed herself deeper than he thought was possible. When he saw the dildo, he thought it was small, but now it felt like the largest dick in the world. He exhaled a breath of relief as she started to pull back out.

Thrust.

In an instant that relief was gone. She was in deeper this time and held it there. He felt the coldness of her leather pants pressed again his ass. She was in as deep as she could go. He would have been thankful that this was as far as she could go, but even this was too far. She held there for what felt like minutes. He bit down on his tongue to distract from the pain, and loosened his

bite as she pulled out again.

Thrust.

He bit back down on his tongue. Hard. He tasted blood. She was in all the way once more. There wasn't any time to think this time as she already

began pulling out again.

Thrust.

"You're enjoying it, aren't you?" She asked.

Thrust.

He whimpered.

Thrust.

"I hope that means yes," she laughed.

Thrust.

Her rhythm steadied at a brisk pace. Each thrust felt worse than the last. The pain in his ass was building up. She kept going until his ass felt on fire from the friction. She slowed her pace, and pulled it all the way out.

"God that's a nice workout." She said. The sweetness of her voice was back.

His jaw trembled.

"I said," she said. "That is a nice workout."

"Yes, Mistress." He was barely able to get that out.

She undid the straps around his neck and legs and gently lifted him up. The two stood face to face now. She inched closer, glancing down at his lips.

Their faces were an inch a part and she kissed him passionately. He was shocked at first and then kissed back. Their tongues intertwined, the heavenly bliss was back. All the pain he had experienced just moments before had washed away, and the fear he had was replaced by. . . Love? This woman was a stranger but this kiss felt like the sweetest devotion in the world. He adored her. Her left arm grabbed him tightly by his hair while her right arm suspiciously reached behind her.

They continued kissing and he jolted when he felt something scrape against his cock. He pulled his head back and looked down. A small chastity cage enveloped his dick. A hefty lock kept it shut.

"I can't wait for the next session," she said, and pecked him on his cheek.