Love or Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
Meiko wins a sophisticated date from Istava.
3.8k words
4.77
4.9k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Surprise! Another chapter! :-p

Finished writing chapter 6 so here's 5 for your enjoyment.

You didn't think I forgot about this story, did you? :-)

*

'Eughh..' said Moni as she looked at the rain outside.

'I thought you demons liked misery.' chuckled Enkel.

'Not when it means I have to stay inside while I feel like going out to browse around the streets.' she said.

'You cheated again!' said Istava to Meiko.

Meiko grinned. 'You should have been faster.' she said and used the newly acquired magical sword to give the fatal blow to Istava's character in the game. 'Not my fault.'

'You blew in my ear!' he said. 'That has got nothing to do with it!'

Meiko blew him a raspberry and he restarted the game. 'Again!' he said. 'And no blowing in my ear this time!'

She gave him a devious grin. 'Okay.'

Enkel chuckled again. 'If you were a bit more like them you wouldn't get bored that quickly.'

'Hah.' Moni said. 'I prefer a bit more sophisticated entertainment.'

'What?' said Istava. 'Just because we love gaming we wouldn't know sophistication?'

'Just because you can pronounce the word, doesn't mean you know what it is.' chuckled Meiko.

'Hey, I know what it is!' he said.

'I've heard your sister say the best date you could think of was going to see the latest Transmuters movie, eat at the all you can eat sushi place and then spend the rest of the evening at the arcade hall.' said Tova without looking up from the book he was reading.

Susi who sat next to him hid her chuckle behind her book.

Istava watched Meiko smirking at him and sat straight. 'I'll have you know that I can set up a high class date any time I want!'

'All right.' she said and grinned. 'You lose this next game, you prove it by taking me on such a date.'

He squinted at her. 'And if I win?'

She pondered for a moment. 'Then I'll behave myself while gaming from now on.'

He frowned at her for a moment, then held out his hand. 'Deal.'

She grinned as she shook his hand. 'Let's rumble!'

***

His low groan almost shook the entire room as Istava watched his fighter drip down the screen in a red pulp.

'It's a date!' said Meiko with a wide smirk and flapping of her wings.

Tova patted Istava's shoulder while he stood up. 'In all those years I've known you, you still haven't learned.' he said. 'Anyway, good luck on setting up the date.'

'You're leaving already?' asked Moni.

He nodded. 'The café owner who Susi works found out about her little transformation and asked me to come by and see if I had any ideas to freshen up the uniforms and some other little things there.' he said while helping Susi stand up. 'It's clearing up so we might as well take the opportunity and go now.'

'Ah, a date for you two.' said Meiko.

Susi looked away. 'We're just going there to talk to her.' she muttered. 'It's nothing like a date.'

Meiko chuckled. 'Okay then.' she said with a devious look in her eyes. 'But I still say have fun, just don't be late coming home. Unless you planned on coming home tomorrow.'

'Meiko!' said Susi and huffed. 'I don't plan that!'

'Ohh..' said Meiko, leaning back on her hands. 'So you just let it happen.'

Susi opened her mouth to say something but Tova took her by her elbow. 'Ignore her.' he said. 'She has to trick Istava into a date to get one.'

Moni and Enkel chuckled at the surprised face of Meiko.

'Don't get smart with me, young man.' she said and grinned.

'I don't think I'd ever would.' he said and grinned at her.

'I'm going to have Susi tell all about you later!' she said and playfully threw a floor cushion at his back.

Enkel led Susi and Tova out then looked outside. 'It does look better.' he said. 'I think I'll go shopping.'

'Then I'll join you.' said Moni. 'I need to get some things from the store anyway.'

Meiko stretched. 'I'll go home.' she said. 'I promised one of the grandma's at the apartment building to help her with some sewing work and then we're going to bake a couple of cakes for her friend's birthday.'

She stood up and patted Istava's head. 'And you need to get ready.' she said with a devious smile. 'For tomorrow's date.'

Istava groaned and stood up. 'Yes, yes.' he sighed. 'You'll get your sophisticated date.'

***

Meiko nodded and smiled in approval when she found Istava at her front door during the early afternoon in suit and tie, together with a bouquet of stock flowers.

Istava needed a moment to process the image of Meiko in a long black dress with high split and slight glitters on it. 'You, look, great.' he said, slowly holding out the bouquet while he gazed at her seductive figure.

'Thank you.' she said and took the flowers with a sly smile. 'You look great yourself. Never imagined you in a suit.'

He looked down at himself. 'I do have one since my father sometimes takes me to important parties.' he said. 'It's just not me.'

She tugged at a lapel of his jacket. 'Oh, I don't know about that.' she said. 'Once in a while wouldn't be so bad at all.'

'Right.' he said while she put the flowers in water. 'Then only on the condition that you dress to match.'

Meiko returned and smiled. 'Deal.' she said, closed the front door behind her and took the arm he offered her.

Outside waited a taxi and he held open the door for her.

'You have been paying attention.' she said as she got in the car.

'Hey, just because I beat you up often doesn't mean I don't know how to treat women.' he said and gently closed the door.

She saw the taxi driver stare at her through the rear-view mirror with wide eyes and she chuckled. She pretended to hold a game controller and the driver nodded with relief.

Istava stepped in on the other side and they drove off.

When the taxi stopped later and Istava helped her out she noticed they had stopped near the local cinema. He held out his arm again and she took it with a little smirk.

They walked in the direction of the line waiting for the recently released Fledermaus movie and she could already hear the laughter of their friends at hearing they ended up seeing a superhero movie in their fancy clothing in the end.

She opened her mouth when they reached the end of the line, then nearly stumbled as she thought they would stop there while he continued past the line.

'Careful.' he said and checked her feet. 'Are you okay? Did you trip on something?'

She was taken aback for a moment but recovered quickly. 'No, I'm okay.' she said. 'Maybe it was a dip in the ground.'

He nodded. 'Okay.' he said. 'But tell me if something's wrong.'

She nodded and smiled at him and her thoughts raced in curiosity on where he was leading her.

After rounding a corner further down the street he led her to the local theatre and the performance of the new romantic drama that gained high praise from the critics. She wanted to see it but figured she'd have to see it alone one day.

'How did you know?' she asked as she looked at the posters.

'I saw you reading the reviews.' he said while handing his ticket confirmation to the lady at the counter inside. 'And there was the same excitement in your eyes as when we're gaming hard.'

She smiled at him, impressed by his insight. 'Thank you.' she said.

He shrugged. 'No problem.' he said. 'Just enjoy it.'

Meiko ordered drinks while Istava excused himself to make a quick phone call home. When he returned they walked to their seats with the rest of the guests and were soon surrounded by darkness as the play began.

***

'That was a great performance.' said Meiko while she hung on Istava's arm.

He checked his phone quickly and nodded. 'It was good indeed.' he said. 'No wonder the reviews were positive.'

'Yeah.' she said and giggled. 'And because it was such a deep romance all the other people were taken by surprise to see a succubus attending this play.'

Istava smiled a little. 'No, that was because you look stunning.' he said.

She looked at him expecting him to make a face but he was serious and it made her heart skip a beat.

She grinned and squeezed his arm. 'Thank you.' she said. 'You get an extra point on your charm score.'

He chuckled. 'And I didn't even bring my lucky dice.'

They walked for a bit through a green strip with a lot of flowers and to her next surprise ended up at a dancing club.

'Here?' she asked in front of the large glass doors.

'Heard you like to waltz.' he said, smiling gently.

'Geez.' she said with a mock pout. 'Mention something once to Susi while drinking and it gets used against you.'

He grinned. 'What comes around, goes around.' he said and opened the door for her. 'Ladies first.'

She grinned a little as they went inside and were soon led to a table. the first drink had barely arrived when a new song began. Istava stood up and held out his hand. 'Would you care to have this dance with me, milady?'

She smiled up at him. 'I would indeed, my good sir.' she said and he led her to the dance floor.

As they danced she noticed he did it effortlessly. 'I didn't expect you could dance this good either.' she said while a sense of lightness came over her in his arms.

'Same reason as to why I have a suit.' he said. 'Official parties.'

She chuckled and let herself be swept over the dance floor by him while noticing smiles from other couples in the corners of her eyes.

They sat down again at the end of the song and an elder couple who passed their table complimented them on their dancing and their outfits. Meiko felt herself blushing for the first time in years and enjoyed the attention that wasn't triggered by hormones for a change.

Another elder gentleman had danced with her while Istava went to the bathroom and when she saw him again he just stood at the bar, smiling gently as he watched her dance. She felt this unnatural lightness again and wondered if she might have caught the flu or something. She took a deep breath because she wouldn't let it get in the way of what had become a great date indeed.

***

It was later than expected w

hen Meiko and Istava left the dance club and walked further along the green strip. She wanted to ask where he'd take her next but also didn't want to spoil the surprise.

When they walked into the direction of a well known and highly praised restaurant she couldn't help but hope that was it.

And Istava indeed stopped in front of it. He checked his phone quickly and sighed. 'Sorry, Meiko.' he said, looking at the restaurant.

He bit his lower lip. 'We're not going to eat here?' she asked but knew the answer.

He nodded slowly. 'I spent the money to eat here.' he sighed. 'I hoped I could get an advance from my dad but he refused.' He gave her an embarrassed grin. 'You're right, I can't organize a sophisticated date.'

Meiko smirked at him. 'So once again I won.' she said. 'I knew it.'

He nodded and looked up. 'Yeah. I did look forward to eating with you though.'

She chuckled and crossed her arms. 'So, what did you spent your money on? More games?'

'Yes, actually.' he said and pulled out a folded page from his pocket and handed it to her. 'Ordered it this morning. Should arrive tomorrow.'

She unfolded the page and saw the advert for the highly anticipated adventure game which would outdo all other current games. This was a game she was really looking forward to play. 'You bought this?'

He nodded. 'Twice.' he said, grinning at her. 'I want to play it with you.'

She looked up from the page at him. 'You bought this for us to play when you might risk having to blow the date?'

He nodded again and chuckled. 'Yeah. I really suck at setting up a good date, eh? I'll bet I'll be hearing this from you for a long time too. All I can offer you now is a burger and a few rounds at the arcades, just like my sister said.'

Meiko looked at the page again, smiling softly. She folded it and put it in his pocket. 'Fine.' she said, grabbed his arm and pulled him along the way. 'But only if you race me on MotoMadness.'

'You're okay with that?' he said in surprise.

'I'm not really the type of girl for fancy restaurants anyway.' she said. 'I just want to have fun.'

***

Meiko and Istava both suppressed their laughter while they stunned the customers and staff at the burger joint by acting like they were at a state dinner. They spoke seriously, ate their burgers with knife and fork and even asked for glasses for their sodas. When they were done and left the place they couldn't wait until they were around the corner and laughed out loud about the faces people pulled.

They tried to look dignified at the arcade too, but as soon as they went up to the racing bike simulators they lost it. Other gamers just had to pause and see what the couple in fancy clothing were doing, taunting each other while competing at high speed on the Grand Prix track.

The sight of Meiko's beautiful legs revealed by the split of her dress was a major extra.

She was mocking Istava after he barely lost to her when a tall young man wearing leather jacket, tight jeans, and an enormous ego walked up to her. 'Hey there beautiful.' he said. 'How about you play some games with me.'

Meiko frowned at the guy but Istava spoke up before she could. 'Excuse me,' he said, moving next to her. 'the lady is with me.'

'Heh.' the guy smirked. 'A loser like you can't entertain a exciting babe like her for long.'

'You think you can beat me then?' Istava said crossing his arms.

'Yes, you want to bet on it?'

Istava frowned. 'What's the stake?'

A sly grin appeared on the guy's face. 'You lose, she goes with me.'

Istava blood boiled at the demeaning suggestion. 'I'm not go-' he started but Meiko put her hand on his arm. 'And if you lose?' she said.

The guy rubbed his chin. 'I'll pay for all gamers here for the rest of the night.'

'Deal.' Meiko said and received cheers from the crowd.

Istava took Meiko by the shoulders. 'Meiko! You can't bet yourself!'

She grinned at him. 'Do you have so little confidence in yourself?'

'I don't! But betting you is so, barbaric!'

She chuckled. 'Then go be a caveman.'

He sighed at the mischievous glint in her eyes. 'Fine.' he groaned, took off his jacket and pulled off his tie, and handed them to her. 'Hold on to this then.'

'Of course, my primordial animal.' she chuckled.

Istava sat back down on the bike and watched as the guy entered his initials at the player name. They were the same as the number one in the top score list. 'You're GTR?'

'Garaile Tafari Ryuu.' his opponent said with a sly smile. 'If you want to give up now and save yourself a humiliating total defeat, just say so. I'll take the little lady from your hands right away.' He looked at Meiko like a predator looking at his prey. 'And keep her hands busy.'

Istava squeezed the cycle's controls tight. 'We race.' he growled.

Right from the start they drove head to head. They sped through the city street scenery like lightning through the sky, each gaining only a short lived lead.

Garaile cut off Istava who barely missed a car and evaded the collision.

'There's a bug in the game whereby if you hit your opponent at just the right spot you'll crash their bike without any effect on your own.' said a young girl sideways to Meiko. 'That guy knows all the cheats to win.'

'Really?' asked Meiko, studying Garaile's face.

'Yeah, so there's little chance your boyfriend will beat him.' the girl said.

Meiko's eyes grew wide for a moment. 'He's not..' she said.

'What?' the girl asked, concentrating on the image of both bikes taking two sharp turns one after the other between a convoy of trucks.

Meiko grinned. 'He's not going to lose.' she said.

Both riders frowned while focussing on the screens in front of them, glancing often at the other's while they jerked at the controls and sweat appeared on their brows.

Istava gritted his teeth while Garaile tried to squeeze him against a concrete wall. With a swift brake and throttle action Istava escaped another crash but was again stuck behind Garaile.

The bikes were equally fast and Istava knew he had to risk it all to get a lead. The straights were no use, he had to do it in the corners. It risked his life but he wasn't going to let that arrogant bastard lay his hands on Meiko.

The next corner came up. It was in a street with several cars and they would have to slow down to avoid crashing into them. Istava had seen that Garaile took little chance in busy corners although he still went through them at high speed.

Garaile grinned menacingly and shot right in front of Istava. Istava cursed low and shot through the narrow gap between two cars, cold sweat dripping down his back. He needed to get ahead, and soon. And he saw his chance.

The bikes reached the street corner. Cars were standing still in the second half of the corner at both ends of the street. The only free spot was on the inside of the corner. Garaile braked just enough at the last moment to drop to the right and pass the nearest car. At that moment he saw Istava to his left, going at high speed between the cars at the far end of the street, hit the sidewalk, race along it, and shoot back onto the street far enough ahead of him while the crowd whistled and cheered.

He nearly tore the controls from the bike in the attempt to squeeze every bit of speed from the bike but he knew Istava had enough distance on him to keep the lead until the finish. Furious at the thought of losing he threw a quick glance towards Istava's side of the crowd.

Istava's heart raced from the thrill of his move and the resultant cold blood running through his veins. He knew he had to drive fast but safe now. He would win and keep Meiko safely out of that creep's hands. Victory would be his. Then someone falling in front of him made him instinctively crush the brake handles.

The crowd gasped while Istava's bike skidded along the street on the screen. He wrestled with the steering but forced the bike to jump up on it's wheels and continued the race, cursing at the large lead Garaile had gained.

The guy who had fallen in front of the bike crawled back quickly while apologising about being pushed from behind. Meiko saw another guy wearing a leather jacket looking away and drinking from a soda can to hide his smirk.

Istava saw Meiko look at him and recognised the look in her eyes. She would get back at Garaile in the same way and he shook his head quickly at her. She gestured with her eyes at the guy in the corner and at Garaile but he shook his head again with a slight glare. He refused to cheat in any way and she frowned with a curt nod.

Istava gritted his teeth and clamped down on the bike and controls, wringing every bit of distance he could gain on Garaile. Taking corners and avoiding obstacles by virtual millimetres had brought him just behind Garaile under the encouraging cheers of the crowd but it wasn't enough.

He crossed the finish line behind Garaile. He had lost. Wasn't able to defend Meiko.

Istava sat up straight on the bike, his back sore from the strain of the race. He wiped the sweat from his face and looked at Meiko, who smiled proudly at him.

Before he could say anything Garaile spoke up. 'Guess I'll be taking the babe now.' he said and walked casually towards Meiko.

'I don't think so.' she said, crossing her arms.

He shrugged. 'I won.'

She shook her head. 'No, you lost.'

'I won!' he shouted and pointed angrily at the screens where WINNER flashed on his.

'I never said you'd win if you'd cross the finish line first.' she said with a smirk. 'Istava won because he refused to sink to your cheating level during the race. Even after you got your friend to interfere and I offered to get back at you.' She leaned closer to Istava, cupped his cheek, and surprised him by giving him a big kiss. She pulled back and smirked at Garaile again. 'He's the real winner.'

Garaile clenched a fist but the crowd jeered at him. They demanded he kept his word and paid for the games during the rest of the night.

12