Love, Parasitic - Pt. 01

Story Info
Ellie's hit during a meteor storm, and gets a passenger...
7.7k words
4.71
28.2k
96

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: non-human, questionable consent, lesbian, slime, alien, anal, body modification, transformation


'I still don't understand how we're supposed to last, like, two months with just us,' I said, only half-joking.

Vi looked at me, the pillow blocking a few of her perfect features. Her dark eyes, soft freckles brought out by the summer heat, most kissable lips in the world. 'You bored of me already?' Her smile was breathtaking.

I shrugged, and Vi kissed my shoulder. 'You are incredibly boring.'

'I am,' she admitted, before slinking down beneath the stone-coloured duvet, out of sight. I sighed as her flesh slipped against mine, and all of a sudden she was between my knees again. 'Let me know if I'm boring you,' she said, voice muffled by the covers.

Then, I was in heaven again, as her lips found me.

Violet Tenson was two years younger than me, by way of me being what's hatefully called a 'mature student'. She'd lived here since last year, now in her final year of University, and because I wasn't privy to the usual rhythm of students moving in on August 31st, ready for September 1st, I had dutifully moved in in mid-June. The landlord was happy for me to pick up the gap in rent from one of Vi's old roommates who had bounced abroad to study, and as no one new had moved in yet, and none of Vi's old roommates had stuck around, it was just us.

It had taken a week for us to end up drunkenly kissing, and when we awoke the next morning naked and cum-drunk, it had set the tone for what's come since. Now, we had slipped into our own rhythm of morning sex, Vi slinking off to work, and me making myself busy while I waited for Uni to start, be it at the gym, cleaning, or bumming around town spending what was left of my inheritance.

'Shit, that feels good, Vi,' I moaned as her hands explored my thighs, and her tongue explored my sex. 'Oh, fuck, baby.'

I could feel her smiling against my lips, and it made me smile, too. Fuck, we were falling fast.

Then, her phone began to blare out a horrible sound, and she shot upwards. Still under the covers, she looked like a cheap ghost, before pulling it off her head, and reaching for the device on our bedside table. Her hair, dyed blue and streaked with black, was a mess, and the piercings on the nipples atop her perfect C-cups kept them perpetually erect. Considering she never wore a bra, it was terribly distracting.

'Oh, fuck,' she said. 'I have therapy in an hour.'

'It's Thursday?' I asked, genuinely surprised. The days had all started to blur.

'Shit, shit, shit,' she mumbled, kissing me quickly before stumbling up, heading clumsily towards the pile of clothes in the corner of the room. 'Pants, pants - pants!'

She grabbed a pair that were mine, but the idea of her wearing them gave me such an odd sort of rush I didn't say anything. They were polka-dotted, and hugged her sex wonderfully. She pulled on a thin jumper over her top half, and some skinny black jeans, and turned to face me. How she looked that good in under a minute was beyond me.

'Do you have to go now?' I asked.

'Bus takes forty minutes, and there's at least ten minutes on either side of that to walk.'

'Fucking stupid dead car.'

'Fucking stupid dead car,' Vi agreed, before rushing around the flat for her keys and headphones and a few other bits. As she did, I pulled on some shorts I'd kicked off the night before, and shrugged on a tee from the great pile.

'I'll do a clothes wash today,' I promised, and Vi smiled at me in a way that let me know she wouldn't be mad if I didn't. Which was nice.

'Back in a few,' she said, before slipping into some shoes and rushing out without so much as a kiss.

~o~O~o~

'Well, George, it's unfortunately not going to be as dramatic or exciting as most meteor showers, as for the UK it's going to be flying over us in the midday-sun, between eleven and half-past apparently.'

The lady on the screen was wearing a particularly boob-y top that I thought her publicist would kill her over, as she chatted about space rubbish. Apparently it was going to be the most underwhelming space phenomena of the year. I wondered, then, why it was dominating morning TV.

Vi would be gone from now until about 12, so I'd even have to not-watch the meteor shower on my own. Or, of course, I could get that pile of dishes cleaned.

I opted to clean. I'd promised, so I really should follow up on it. Vi wouldn't be angry, of course, but I'd still feel bad if I left our flat in a bad state. We'd had our run of the place for a couple weeks, and managed to keep it at least mostly together, as we were, for the most part, fairly low-maintenance people. Vi had her painting, and I had my books, but because we had a room each in the five-bedroom flat share, we were able to keep our messier hobbies to the bedrooms. Mostly hers, because it was bigger.

The communal space, though, was alright. I spent time straightening up the sofa, binning some of the tops and tables and I even had a quick hoover of the space around me. The dishes waited, demonic and hateful, in the sink, for when I had nothing else to do.

Ultimately, when I gave in and faced them, it took about five minutes.

By which time, the lady on the news was still chattering on about the meteors - just in present-tense.

'We're having some reports come in of a couple impacts, George!' she was cheering, as her tired-looking co-host attempted a beam for the cameras. 'Edinburgh all the way down to Durham, people are phoning in about seeing hurtling rocks smacking into cars and such; nothing too disruptive, I hope!'

I was in the middle of realising that we were in-between Edinburgh and Durham when there was an almighty SMASH, and I felt all of the wind get pushed out of my chest. A searing pain in my back made me scream, or try to, and then...

And then...

~o~O~o~

And then I was waking up.

'Ellie?! Oh, God, thanks fuck you're okay - I was about to call someone.' Vi's face was blurry, but I could see the concern etched into her features. 'Ellie? What the fuck happened to you?!'

I sat up, and felt immediate regret as a searing pain in my shoulder punished me for daring to move. 'AAAUGH!'

'Hey, hey, hey - don't move. What hurts?'

'Shoulder,' I said. 'Hi.'

'Hi. Shoulder?'

I nodded, and Vi tugged lightly at my collar. 'I'll take a look, okay?'

'Okay,' I nodded, trying not to move an inch as I sat on the living room floor. Looking around as my vision came into focus, I could see the glass shattered around me, and the golf-ball sized hole in the kitchen window; around the edge of the hole the glass looked warped and thick, and I realised it was melted.

I started to worry a little harder about what might have hit me in the shoulder.

'Fuck,' Vi said with a soft breath, before flashing me a poorly-constructed reassuring smile. Her eyes were on my left shoulder blade, my top pulled down for her to see, and when she sucked in a breath I wondered if she was going to start very calmly suggesting we go to the hospital.

'What does it look like?' I asked.

'It looks like... the worst fucking bruise I've ever seen.'

'...oh.'

'Like, purple and yellow and shit. How long were you out?'

'I think, since not too long after you left.'

Vi nodded, and let my top bounce back up. 'Okay. And how does it feel?'

'Like I got hit by a truck, man. What the fuck was it?' As soon as I said it, though, my eyes drifted to the window, and my mind drifted to the news report I'd been watching as it happened.

'Fuck knows,' Vi said, standing. 'Can you move it?'

I rolled my shoulder, and felt something... strange. Like a cool balm was being wiped over the impact zone. 'What's that?' I asked.

Vi frowned. 'What's what?'

Then, the balm moved, and I suddenly felt very sick. My stomach turned, and I could feel a pressure inside me roiling, shifting, like I had the worst sea-sickness of my life - worse even than that ferry over to Callais.

'Fuck,' I mumbled, and I managed to pull myself up Vi and stand, before stumbling towards the bathroom.

'Ellie?' Vi asked, holding my arm to support me as I moved, before I lurched inside and, not wanting Vi to see me spew my guts, pushed the door shut behind me.

'Gonna vom,' I said, ever so majestically, and Vi laughed on the other side.

'Sorry. Shouldn't laugh.'

Then, I threw up into the toilet, and the laughter died. And a lot came out of me, too.

'Ellie, I'm worried. You should go to the hospital.'

There it is, I thought, but I shook my head as I went to the tap to wash out my mouth. Even from that one-and-done sickness, I felt a lot better. Like whatever was in me had been wrong somehow, and now it was out.

'Just... give me five, Vi,' I called out. I heard footsteps retreating, and silently thanked her for giving me space, before frowning. I could feel that... cold, wet feeling on my shoulder, where the bruise was. So, now in the meditative privacy of the bathroom, I whipped my top off and strained myself turning to have a look. My body was stiff and ached as I moved, but I was able to look over my shoulder and see-

What the FUCK was that?!

Something like flesh, but the wrong colour - a dark pink, almost lip-coloured - twisted out of view. I could feel it, travelling along my back like a cool, nimble slug.

I freaked.

Not screaming - I didn't have the energy for it, quite frankly - but frantically trying to reach over my shoulders to grab it. My fingers chased it as it moved down my back, and I twisted in the mirror to get a better look, and managed to grab it.

I pulled, and it came off without much effort.

And then it was in my hands.

I flailed, trying to throw it at the mirror, but it didn't leave my hands at all - it was only about the size of a slug, as well, but it seemed completely adhered to my skin. Instead, it twisted around my wrist, moving along me with ease even as I shook and tried to pull it off. Instead, it just stuck to my other hand instead.

What the FUCK?!

It travelled along my arm, and as the immediate adrenaline slowed, I realised with a sick calmness that it wasn't that scary. It moved like a tiny, inquisitive animal, searching along me for something. I took a breath, and watched for a moment as it travelled along, towards a small scratch on my arm from the fall, where I'd apparently hit a table or something on the way down. The slug's head, which was featureless and round and only really a 'head' by the fact that it was at the front, found the scratch, and the slug slid over it. It paused for a moment, before moving on, up towards my elbow, but I was distracted by the fact that the scratch was completely gone.

'What the fuck,' I whispered to myself, before realising that the slug was on my back again.

Then, Vi knocked on the door - rather loudly. 'Ellie?! Let me know you're okay!'

But the shock had frightened me, and the slug - probably just as scared - raced for a hiding spot.

And it seemed unwilling to break contact with my skin.

So, I raced downwards, slipping under the waistband of my shorts and, before I knew what was happening, I felt it slip between my thighs and...

Find a hiding space.

'HaaAAH!' I yelped, and Vi rattled the handle for the bathroom as the slug slipped, unceremoniously, into me. After this morning, I was still a little... prepared, and the sensation of it wasn't as disgusting as it had any right to be. In fact, as I felt it slip between my lips and pushing into my sex, my eyes rolled a little, and my foot kicked up off the floor as my hand, instinctively, clapped against my sex over my shorts.

There was nothing to be done. It was in me. I could feel it - shifting a little inside, like a disembodied tongue, slick and nimble.

'I'm fine!' I shouted, lying. I grabbed my tee and pulled it over me again, and took a step. The slug - which I really wanted to stop calling a slug - made its presence inside me noticeable with each step. Another step, to the door, and unlocked it. Vi was a picture of concern.

'Hi,' I said casually. She watched me stumble through the next step, unaware that I was struggling against not pain, or sickness, but the uncomfortably pleasurable experience of having a weird little slug-thing deep inside me.

'Hey,' Vi said, almost suspicious of me. 'Hospital, now? Please?'

I shook my head. 'It's... it's just a bruise, Vi. I just need to lie down.'

'Ellie, for real, something came through that fucking window and hit you in the shoulder. You need to check it isn't broken or anything.'

'Let me sleep,' I said. 'I feel exhausted. I don't think I'm very well. Which is separate from the shoulder. Please?'

She looked at me, then her watch. 'Well, Ashley asked me to pick up a shift, so if you're out of action, I'll do that this afternoon. But my phone will be on, and I want to know how you're feeling. Hourly check-ins, okay?'

I nodded, trying to ignore the delicious squirming. 'Mm-hmm.'

I leant in, and went for a kiss, but Vi swerved it. 'You, uh, smell bad, El.'

'Oh, God,' I whined, turning and going for the mouthwash - as I bent to grab it from under the sink, though, I felt it... slip out.

And then, it was looking for somewhere else.

I straightened, trying to mask my shock as I felt the squirmy little fucker in my shorts slipping around my groin, before feeling it move backwards, towards my other hole.

Now, I wasn't a total stranger to anal. Hell, even with Vi, we had cracked out the strap-on and played in the dirt a few times, and ass-eating after a shower was a particular favourite of Vi's to receive from me. But it wasn't something I was particularly used to, or familiar with, and as such when the seal was breached and I felt the slippering pink thing slip into me, briefly stretching me open just a little, but moving without any friction or pain, it was hard not to whimper.

I steadied myself against the sink, and wondered what the fuck was currently making it's way into me. I could feel it - cool and small - going deeper and deeper, until I wasn't able to feel it anymore, and I shuddered with the thought of it travelling through my body, but there was a strange reluctance for the discomfort to turn into fear.

Quite simply, I just wasn't scared of it. Not after that first unexpected burst of adrenaline. Not at all.

I straightened myself, no longer struggling against any internal discomfort, and washed out my mouth and brushed my teeth, as Vi fumbled about the flat. When I emerged, fresh and mint-flavoured, Vi was slinking out of my room with a still-concerned look on her face.

'You sure you'll be alright?' she asked.

I nodded, and rolled my shoulder. 'The shoulder's the least of it. I just feel a bit off.' Which wasn't a total lie. 'Go and get some extra spending money - you can get those speakers you wanted.'

She frowned, and pulled me into a hug, before kissing me.

'Minty,' she commented, and I smiled.

'Thanks.'

Ten minutes later, she was heading out to walk to work - fucking car - and I was alone agian. Mostly. Deciding that I actually liked the idea of heading to bed - I was tired - I went in to see that Vi had straightened the whole place up. My bed was made, and my cushions plumped; my pile of clothes was packed into the laundry basket, as opposed to being strewn vaguely around it; the general bits of tat on my desk had been straightened up, and the lamp was on with the curtains drawn. It was positively cosy.

So, I pulled off my tee again, and kicked off my shorts, and slid happily into bed, trying not to think about whatever the fuck was inside me right now.

~o~O~o~

I woke up to moaning. It took me half a second to realise it was my own, as I lay face-down, rolling my hips as though I was being fucked from behind. My hands gripped the pillow as my sex-filled dream bled into reality, an orgasm a hair's breadth away, as the fog began to clear and I wondered, what the fuck is doing this to me?

Then, as strange cool lips sucked my clit softly and I felt the softest of breaches into my sex and my rear at the same time, I came. It wasn't brain-wrecking or soul-shattering - more like a car rolling over the peak of a hill and turning off the accelerator and brakes - just falling into pleasure.

'Oh my Goooooood,' I whined as I came, humping backwards, the confusion and darkness making the situation more ludicrous and hard to understand - and for whatever reason, more amazing. Sparks flew inside my head, as I rolled over, breathing heavily and panting.

Then, I felt that slick coolness between my legs, and my memories snapped back into focus. I kicked off the covers, before sitting there in my bed, legs spread, staring down at myself like an idiot.

Looking at the red-pink slippery thing currently latched to the inside of my thigh.

'Hello,' I said, still like an idiot, as it moved. It didn't tickle. In fact, aside from a faint slickness and sensation of coolness - not cold - it was barely noticeable, until it moved. As it moved, the trail it left over me was like the faintest, faintest tickle of electricity. Stimulation of the softest, least-intrusive kind.

It was... nice.

I watched it as it inspected me, and I realised with a start that this is what had made me cum; intentionally, or simply as a result of that latent stimulation on my sex, it didn't matter. It had felt good.

It also had been inside me, but I didn't feel bad in any way. In fact, I felt downright energetic. Spritely, even.

Not to mention the way it had smoothed over the scratch on my arm.

'What are you?' I asked quietly, watching it as it travelled up my leg, towards my hip. Tentatively, I held out my hand and offered it up to the thing, letting the 'head' find me. It touched my fingertips, and seemed to make a decision to slip up onto my fingers. I watched with interest as it slipped up, stretching its body slightly to bridge the gap, and I wondered if there was a reason it hadn't, since I'd noticed it, broken physical contact with me in any way.

It crawled up my arm, leaving the faintest of trails behind it - which I could still see shimmering between my thighs, too - and came up to my shoulder. I thought it might go to my back and hide, out of view and out of reach, but instead it came down my front instead. I realised, with a start, that it was exploring me.

It. What the fuck was it?

The meteor storm was going overhead when it came through my window and hit me - hit me. I should have had a lot worse on my than a few scrapes and a bruise on my shoulder. By rights, if it was hard enough to go through glass, it should have gone right through me, too.

It - I decided it would need a name sooner rather than later - slowly made its way down my chest, between my breasts, down my sternum. It rested between them, for all the world feeling like a cold cock resting after a tit-fuck, before rearing up a little. Most of it stayed attached to me, anchored onto my skin, but the upwards-portion lifted, and I could see that the underside of it was exactly the same as the top. Almost-smooth, featureless red-pink fleshy stuff, with no face or anything to speak of. It looked, if you could call it looking, up at me, before turning left sharply on itself, and landing directly on my nipple.