Love, Parasitic - Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You wanted to see what I can do with it?' I asked.

Violet passed me a mug, which I popped on the kitchen island. She sat on the sofa, only a few feet away due to the pitiful size of this communal living area, and nodded. 'Show me.'

I concentrated, and within ten seconds, I had a six-inch penis hanging from my hips, erect, tenting my dress.

'Oh shit,' she said.

'I know,' I said, biting my lips as I could feel the drag of the fabric transferred through it, the tendrils stroking my clit and stimulating my sex, making me wet in seconds. 'It's... very distracting.'

'Is it?'

I nodded. 'I can... feel it, you know?'

Her eyes lit up as she looked at me. 'Come here,' she demanded.

I stepped forwards. My tent wobbled a little. Vi's eyes were laser-focused on it, as she reached out and grabbed the hem of my dress.

She lifted it, and beheld me. 'Fuck.'

'Yeah.'

'It looks... fake. Like, a toy. Not a real cock.'

I nodded. 'I think about your straps to make it.'

'Oh,' she said. 'It's...nice. Smooth.' With her hand, she turned me a little at the hip, and I felt her fingers stroke my side. 'I can't even tell where it ends and you begin.'

I shuddered as she pulled me back, and I could feel her breath on it. 'Fuck,' I sighed. 'Vi?'

She looked up at me, her perfect lips inches away from my tip. 'Yes, baby?' She was using her sweet voice - the one she used when she wanted to dominate me. Which, by the way, she was very good at.

'Can we... get freaky?'

She looked at the cock. 'It's an alien, though. Like, if it was just you, I'd be choking on this thing already. I just... I can't...'

I nodded. 'Okay,' I said, a little sad. 'I get it.'

She looked up at me. 'Can I see it inside you? Properly. I barely got a glimpse earlier, and when it came out, it was under your towel.'

'Would that help?'

Vi nodded. 'It would help me see it is.... Safe.'

I nodded. 'That makes sense.' I concentrated. Imagined it slipping inside me, slowly, lusciously.

Vi's eyes went wide as I felt my sex stretch.

'Oh, fuck,' I whimpered, Vi's hand on my waist, her breath on my hip, as my cunt was stretched open and filled with lovely, shifting, alien stuff. Eventually, it was in me, and I felt my lips sink together in a wet slmp, the alien settling inside me.

'Feels good?' Vi asked.

Realising my eyes were shut, I opened them to look down at her. 'Uh-huh.'

'Good,' she said. 'Now put it in me.'


A huge thank-you to:

Obi

Mannie_RSF

Peer Henze

Sindre Bjørnhjell

Flarevirtue

Noweherman

Oli Townsend

RottenTangerine

James N. Cope

Guill Will

Stealthy A55a55in

Your support can never be overstated, and will never go under appreciated