Love, Parasitic - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have been scared. Or horrified. Or sick, maybe. Instead, the relief of the illness fading so quickly just made me happy, and the alien creature was honestly cute. It didn't have a mouth, or face, but one end of the thick cucumber-shaped thing was exploring up my arm, as thin tendrils began to grow from its sides, gripping my arm.

'What's wrong with you, huh?'

Half of it lifted, one end pointing right at my face in a way that looked an awful lot like it was looking at me.

I just stared, unsure what to do or say, and waited.

Then, thankfully, it turned itself to the window. It was a nice enough morning and sunlight was getting caught in the curtains and kept the room in a sort of half-light.

'You want sun?' I asked.

To my horror, the Flesh... nodded.

It answered me. With a nod.

'O...kay.' I stood, and went to the window, and pulled back the curtain. Careful not to let it get too close - close enough for anyone outside to maybe catch a glimpse of the alien on my arm - I held the Flesh in the sunbeams that began to soak into the room, the whole place getting brighter and more lively as we waited.

I watched it sit in the sun, and as it sat there in the warmth and light, I felt the contentment start to soak into me as well.

Frankly, it felt amazing.

I sat on the edge of the bed, facing the window, my arm in my lap, just basking in the sunlight.

Somewhere else in the flat, the sound of powertools kicked up, but I didn't care. We didn't cae. We had the sun.

~0~0~0~

It was after about three hours of power-tool sounds, boiling kettles and laughter through the wall when I finally moved, and that was only because Vi woke me up.

'Tea?' she asked, opening the door slowly. 'I was gonna make Renee one and- what are you doing?'

'Hm?' I asked, looking over my shoulder at her. That was when my mind started to wake up, catching up to what was going on.the sun was a little higher in the sky, and had moved since I'd last paid attention, and while I hadn't been asleep, it certainly felt like I was waking up. 'Sorry - dozed off, I think.'

'Sitting upright?' Vi asked, coming into the room and shutting the door behind her. Our voices stayed low. 'Ellie - something's going on with you. I know we've been having fun, but... do you even really know if that thing's safe?'

She pointed at my arm, and I looked down at it just as the slug-like Flesh seeped back into my skin, apparently just as refreshed as I was. Despite the lack of changes to my body, I didn't feel any discomfort, and certainly nt any illness.

'I think it was hungry,' I said absently.

Vi let out a tired laugh, and rubbed her face. 'Ellie-'

'We've sat in the sun for a while, and I think that's helped it. Like a plant. Photosynthesis.'

'You don't know that,' Vi said. 'All you know is that it came from up there, hit you and knocked you out, and that it's inside your fucking body.'

I looked at her, the world coming back to me, the fog dissipating. 'It's not dangerous. It hasn't hurt you-'

'It might not be trying to,' Vi said, stifling an anger I didn't like to see in her. I could tell it was protective - protective of me, no less - but still. 'But we don't know what it is. It might look like it's eating sunlight, or whatever, when it's actually just eating you.'

'No,' I said, almost instinctively. I wasn't even trying to be defensive - I simply knew it wasn't the truth. 'No, Vi, that's no what's-'

Vi took a breath, calming herself. 'You're worrying me, Ellie. Once we've got this window sort, and Renee's off home, we're having a talk. A proper one - okay?'

I nodded. I didn't think it was needed, but I knew what was needed was for her to see things for what they were. The danger wasn't coming from the Flesh - it wasn't inside us. It was outside. And it was looking for us.

'About Renee,' I said, as Vi sat next to me on the bed. 'She's an ex, right?'

Vi was surprised. 'What makes you-'

'She looked at you, and I think it's the way you look at me. All doll-eyed and cute.' That made Vi smile, and the tension began to break. 'It's okay, really.'

She nodded. 'Yeah. Just a few dates, and one night, you know? She was great, but it just didn't fit. Although...' she leant in, all conspiratorial. 'I was wondering if you might be interested in a little, you know, fun.'

'Oh?' I asked, waving my Flesh-covered arm. 'Even now?'

'Well, I wasn't expecting you to go all vomit-and-alien on me. But, you know, we've been doing a lot of stuff lately, and I wanted to introduce you guys, casually, see if there was anything there. No pressure.'

'You slut,' I said, as she stood.

'Just focus on feeling okay,' she said.

'I feel great, Vi. Really.'

'Okay. Then, give it a while, but as she's leaving you should meet her. She's honestly great.'

'In bed?'

Vi gave me a cheeky smile, before turning to leave. Only when she had the door open did she answer, easily in Renee's earshot, but without giving her the context. 'Hell yeah.'

I bit my lip, as the door shut, and began to bask again.

~0~0~0~

Renee took her time. Or, at least, it felt like it. By the time the power tools were dying low, and the conversations I could hear through the train turned to goodbyes, I was getting restless. So, dressed in that oversized hoodie and pyjama bottoms, I decided to venture out.

'She's alive!' Renee's cheerfully American accent took me by surprise as I stepped out into the living space.

'Hey,' I said, an empty mug in my hands. 'Sorry for... earlier.'

'Oh, no worries, we all get a little ill now and then. You okay? Vi's been gushing about you.'

'Better,' I said warily. She seemed... lovely. Nice. Pretty in that step-on-me kind of way, with her jawline and biceps and her sheen of sweat. 'Oh, the window looks great!' It did - the glass was clean and bright in ways that I hadn't noticed the old one wasn't. There, on the kitchen floor leaning against the sink, was the old one - a simple pane of glass, removed in one go, the hole still painfully visible. A cracked circle, so obvious and nearly comical in the cartoon-way it had broken through.

Renee was looking at me when I pulled my eyes away from it, a question in her gaze that she didn't ask. She was tall, strong, and could give off the inference of being something of a meathead - but there was definitely a quick mind there.

'What happened here, guys?' she asked.

Me and Vi went still. Said nothing. Just looked at her.

She actually laughed at the way we'd frozen, deer in headlights. 'Shit, you two should never be in front of a cop. I'm not going to tell anyone, man. I'm not a snitch. But, I do watch the news. I've seen what's been going on, people getting all worked up about that storm.' She paused for a second, taking a breath. 'People getting dragged away.'

My chest tightened, and Renee's eyes caught mine again, softening a little.

'Please,' I said, letting it slip - a simple one-word moment that gave up so much.

'No! No-' Renee began, coming forwards. 'I'm not gonna - I'm not gonna do anything. I just... you obviously know what's going on, here.'

'Nothing,' Vi said. 'All we know is the storm hit some houses, and then people came and dragged the people who lived in those houses away. We don't want to give them an excuse.'

Renee looked at her, and maybe would have believed her, if it wasn't for me.

I'd given too much away. I could see it in her eyes, that she didn't believe us. But, equally, Renee was smart. She nodded.

'Fair enough. Hope you feel better, Ellie,' she said, flashing a smile that was, frankly, adorable, and turning to leave.

I looked at Vi as Renee pulled her bag of tools - whatever they were, I'm not a DIY person - and gave her a look. She came over to me, pulling me away from Renee, and kept her voice as low as she could.

'What do we do?' she asked.

'She doesn't know what she knows,' I answered. 'Maybe... maybe she should.'

Vi looked at me, a stainless in her gaze. Then, she nodded.

'Hey, Renee,' she said, catching up to the strong brunette, who was almost out of the door.

'Yeah?' Renee asked, like we were testing her patience.

'You know something's up - fine. You said you won't go to the police or anything, and that's great, but how do we know?'

Renee sighed, and put her back down. 'What are you getting at Vi?'

'Well,' she said, in that I'm-about-to-tell-a-story voice. 'Last year, my first night out with Uni friends landed us in this bar in town - I don't even remember which one. I just remember going to the bathroom, and when I'm coming out of the stall, there's these two girls. Doing a line of coke.' Her face was away from me, which was good, because she couldn't see the look of shock on mine. 'They saw me, and froze up a bit, and one said Have some so we know you won't snitch. And... I did. My first and only time, mind you - but I did it.'

'To get yourself implicated,' Renee said, with a nod. 'You want to implicate me. Okay - how?'

'Exposure,' I said, stepping forwards. Heart pounding, feeling like I was about to hyperventilate, I brought my hand up and, with a twist, summoned the slug-like Flesh into my palm.

Silence.

Broken by, 'Holy shit. What the fuck is that?'

'That's what hit me through the window,' I answered. 'This, we think, is what's getting people taken away.'

'Ellie-' Vi started, maybe looking to get me to slow down.

'It's not dangerous - we think it lives off sunlight. Like, photosynthesis. Otherwise, it does what I say, so long as it stays in contact with me.'

There was a battle going on inside Renee's mind - it was written on her face. She'd known something fucky was going on, but to be met with something so ridiculous, and yet so undeniable, would be a lot. Her eyes narrowed, sharp brow furrowing.

'Okay,' she said warily. 'Now, I've seen it.'

'Not just seen - you need to know that, if they're looking for people, they'll look for you, too.'

And, with a sharp movement of the hand, I told the Flesh to extend. It whipped out, a fleshy tendril of thin material that reached out in an instant, gripping Renee's left wrist as she held it up.

'What the fuck?!'

'Ellie, stop,' Vi said, stepping between us.

But I wasn't done. 'Don't worry, Renee,' I said. 'It won't hurt you. I won't hurt you. Do... do you feel it?'

She looked down at her wrist. At the tendrils, shifting along her flesh. Exploring her surface. She nodded. 'I do. It's... warm. Is it... in you?'

She was asking questions - that was a good thing. That showed curiosity, or at least the first signs of acceptance. 'Kind of. At first it was separate. It seems like it's able to... meld into me. It's good, though. Does as I say. And it lets me do things.'

Renee's face was still wary, but she wasn't pulling away at all anymore. 'Things?'

Vi caught my eye, and we had a silent conversation. Something was agreed. Vi nodded, slowly, and carefully.

'Remember,' I said to Renee. 'This implicates you. Tell anyone, and I'll make sure whatever happens to me, happens to you, too.'

Renee nodded. 'Not exactly free and willing consent, but I guess I asked for it.'

I pulled the Flesh off her, and let it sink back into me. Then, deciding what would be the best place to start, I began with something obvious, but not too scary, like horns or size-changing.

So, as I stood before her, I watched Renee react to my bust growing from a pleasant C-cup to a heavy double-D. My hoodie sank forwards, the material going tight, as the undeniable weight of the two masses on my front made my posture shift.

'What... the fuck,' Renee said, her voice quiet, but her eyes wide. 'What the FUCK?!'

'I know,' Vi said, with a sigh. 'It's...'

'It's fucked,' Renee said, her eyes wide. 'What... what exactly just happened, there?'

'I can use it,' I said. 'To make changes. At first, it was kind of difficult, but the more I do it, the easier it is. It knows what I want, and how to make it happen.'

She gave me a look - a deep, searching look. Then, her lips pursed. 'This has to be bullshit.'

Vi gave a soft laugh. 'Wish it was.'

'What?' I asked.

'No, I mean - things would be simpler if it hadn't happened. But, frankly, it's made sex amazing.'

The word slipped out, and seemed to hang in the air for a second. The idea had been introduced properly, now. And, even though it might take some convincing, I think at that moment we all knew where this was heading.

Renee looked at us both, disbelief in her eyes. 'Fuck off.'

I sighed, and decided that we needed to go the distance. Partially because she needed to be brought in properly, so she had no plausible deniability. Secondly, because I could feel how oddly aroused I was getting by now. And, judging by the way Vi's eyes were sliding over my augmented chest, and the way Renee's chest was becoming flushed, I reckoned I wasn't the only one.

I shrugged to Renee. 'Well, the chest isn't the only thing I can make.' I let my tits return to their natural size, the weight alleviating off my back straight away. 'Need proof? Ask me.'

Her eyebrow popped. 'What, you can just do anything?'

'Not just alter my body, either,' I said. 'I can... add things.'

'Bullshit,' she said, shaking her head. 'This is too much. I call bullshit. You're having me on.'

'Oh?' I asked. Then, with a flash of confidence and something of a need to prove her wrong, I pulled the hoodie up and off, throwing it to the side. Underneath, my top half was naked, so I held eye contact with her as she invariably glanced down at my - completely normal - chest, before looking away. 'Look at them,' I said. 'All three of them.'

She frowned, and looked down at them - and watched as, between my two perky little boobs, a third grew. Like a teenager's wet dream. It matched the others perfectly, shaped nicely and just pushing the outwards a little.

'It's real,' I said, closing my eyes. 'Touch it - I'll react - it's not fake.'

After a hesitant second, I felt the softest brush of a fingertip, right on the nipple. I gasped, and heard Renee give a small, 'oh.'

I opened my eyes, and saw her reaching forwards, her middle finger resting against my nipple like it was a tiny button.

'You feel that?' she asked. I nodded. Quick as a flash, her hand turned, and all of a sudden she pinched it, and I turned away, yelping.

'Ow!'

'Fuck,' she said, apparently convinced. 'What else can she do?'

'You have no idea,' Vi said. 'But, she does take requests.'

Renee's eyes had a certain glimmer to them as I turned back, my third breast sinking back into my chest, body returning to normal. I could see it - we had her.

In more ways than one.

~0~0~0~

There are few experiences more incredible than having the woman you love carefully guide your cock into the wet, slick, waiting pussy of another woman. Renee, for all of her muscles and strength, seemed happy to give it up to me the instant the true power of what I was able to do came to light.

Vi's nimble fingers were around the base of my cock, as she guided the head into Renee's upturned slickness; the apparently Canadian woman was face-down in Vi's bedding, shorts thrown to the bedroom floor somewhere and tanktop pulled up over her frankly adorable tits.

'Oh, fuck,' Renee whimpered. 'It's been a while since I've had something in me, you should know.'

'Don't worry,' I said, a smile on my face as I looked at Vi. There was a wide smile on her face, a sort of conqueror's glee in her features. 'I'll be soft.'

Vi's other hand found my backside, gripped my cheek greedily, then pushed. I sighed, eyes rolling back as I felt Renee's tightness accept me. And she was tight - much more so than Vi. Her muscles alone made me wonder if she was doing pelvic-floor stuff that would give her an iron grip, and combine that with her inexperience with penetration?

Fuck, she felt good to sink into.

'OhgodohgodohgodohGOD!' Renee chanted as the six-inch, average-girth cock I'd manifested got about halfway into her wetness, her hands gripping the headboard as I watched the muscles of her shoulder blades flex and tense. 'Oh, it feels so real,' she gasped.

'It's real,' I said. 'As real as me.'

I pushed another half-inch into her, and felt her tense - strong enough to just about stop me in place. 'Hoooo,' I moaned, the tightness of her pussy rippling around the sensitive shaft on the verge of maddening. 'You feel incredible...'

'You can feel me?' she asked.

'I can feel all of you,' I said, pushing a little deeper.

Vi, not wanting to feel left out, kissed me, before giving me a look that told me, We're off the deep end, now - let's have some fun. Then, quickly and efficiently, she stripped. She hopped up onto the bed in front of Renee, her back against the headboard, and after a little shuffling-around, had Renee's face at her wet sex, tongue lapping eagerly.

'Oh, fuck, she's good,' Vi whimpered, thighs wide and eyes fluttering. In response, I held Renee by the hips, and fucked her, pushing deeper, opening her up for me to go faster, until soon she was taking me without issue. I fucked her hard enough to make it a problem to try and eat Vi out, but neither of them seemed to mind. Even so, I felt a little bad - it was almost unfair.

'I have an idea,' I said, pulling out of Renee, who let out a mournful whimper. I slapped her butt, and she turned to look at me, eyebrow hitch and face slick with Vi's juices. 'On your back. Vi - get on top.'

I sat back, my cock bouncing a little as I watched these two beauties d as I say, and felt an odd ring of control in my head. Nothing malicious - I wasn't going to make them do anything. But they trusted me with their bodies, with their pleasure, enough to go along with my requests.

'What's the plan?' Vi asked, as Renee shuffled onto her back. Then, she watched with wide eyes as, in the space above my cock, I grew a second one.

This one, a little fatter, a little longer - and I knew Vi could take it.

'Shit,' Renee said, looking down at me. 'That's kinda freaky.'

Vi, on the other hand, wasn't hesitating; instead, she got herself atop Renee, their bodies melding together in much the same way they must have back when they fucked. I understood it - they looked good together.

Vi was atop Renee, her knees on the bedding as Renee's legs came up around Vi's hips, trapping her in. They lay down, and Renee's hands were all over Vi straight away - and Vi didn't hesitate to reciprocate. They kissed and licked and fondled and moaned and gasped, and for a short while I just... watched.

And, then, I was done watching.

I moved forwards, and felt each shaft with a different hand. It was a little disorienting, especially as someone who typically didn't even have one cock. Working with two was almost overwhelming. But, even so, I looked at the lined-up bodies of Renee and Vi before me, their sexes close to each other, buoyed up by the cushion beneath Renee's hips, meaning I was able to line my lower cock with her easily. The head pushed against her sex, and we both whimpered, as I got the second, larger one lined up with Vi.

It was a little awkward, in practice, but after a little re-organising, we were able to get their pussies lined up to my shafts.