Love, Parasitic - Pt. 03

Story Info
Ellie and Vi wrangle with the risk of getting caught.
8.4k words
4.87
8.1k
22

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: non-human; alien; lesbian; transformation; questionable consent; body modification; lactation; threesome; group sex;


'Understood,' Vi said, trying to contain her excitement. 'I really like that video. Just so you know.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah,' she said, showing me her phone, a jokingly emotional look on her face. Her photo roll was full of memes and metre readings and the odd nude that she'd send me, or that I'd sent her. But nothing from today.

I took the phone from her, and put it on the side table. 'Well, as a thank-you for that... how about I give you...' I had my chest swell in size, the soft strokes of Vi's dressing against my skin as my breasts grew and made the material part like the stroke of a lover's hand.

Sitting next to each other on the sofa, Vi had a lovely side-on view of me as my chest expanded, though I was careful to do as I had earlier; the pert shape, mixed with milk-filled heaviness sent shivers down my own spine.

I saw Vi's eyes literally dilate, her mouth going a little slack as she gaped.

'Fuck,' she said, as I let the top half of the gown fall off me, revealing them to her. 'And you can just... do this?'

I nodded. 'And a lot more.'

Vi swallowed her excitement, her hands flexing then crunching into fists. 'How much more?'

~0~0~0~

'AHH! FUCK! I cannot believe - ungg - you're doing this for me,' Vi said, a glossy awe in her eyes. Her face was a picture of gratitude, and affection, and lust. Which made sense.

She was about halfway down the shaft I had created with the Flesh, flat-headed and horse-like and based on the image she had chosen from her bank of monstrous creatures. The woman in the image was what she called a 'futa', which seemed to just mean a woman with a cock - though she also had a few more exaggerated proportions, too.

My tits, for example, were currently bigger than my head, and my muscles were stronger and more defined than I'd ever actually been. One thought, one instruction to the Flesh, and I was in better shape than I had been my entire life. Plus, about a foot taller - which had been an odd transformation - and able to hold Vi in my lap as she tried to take the ridiculous cock she'd requested.

'Anything for you,' I stammered, trying to play it cool. My back was against her headboard, her once perfectly-made bed now a bit of a mess as I held her in place. My hands, slightly oversized, held her thighs on either side of me, her knees in the bedding to hold her weight as her hands, on my neck, flexed. Her fingers threaded into my hair as she let out a breath, chest shuddering, and let her face fall against my forehead. She kissed me.

'This is so fucking strange,' she whispered, and we both laughed a little. She sank a millimetre further onto the horsecock inside her, and we both winced with pleasure. 'You're - uhn - like a fetish machine - hooo - and we go straight to you having a cock.'

I smiled, and trailed a hand up her back. With my augmented size, she felt small in my lap, and I was able to cradle her, hold her against me. Skin on skin. It was comforting, almost.

'There's no one I would want to explore this stuff with more,' I told her. 'Even if it's revealing you're not as gay as you thought you were.'

She sat back, pulling a face at me and my joke. 'Shut up.'

I laughed at her, then, and decided that, if she wanted dominant, I could do that. 'You wanna be fucked, though?'

Vi nodded. 'Yeah - but getting myself down on this thing is tough.'

'That's because we're letting gravity do the work,' I said. 'Let's change that, shall we?'

I lifted her, sitting up and getting my knees beneath me so I could kneel, and before Vi had any idea what was going on, I pulled her straight off the inhuman cock I had grown for her.

'AHHH!' she yelped, as it made an audible schulp sound as it popped out of her body. She waggled in my arms for half a second, before I spun her round in my hands, and threw her face-down into the bedding.

Then, I grabbed her hips, and looked down at the slightly-gaped hole of her sex. As much as I loved Vi, and knew that she was a brilliant person, with brains and a quick sense of humour, generous and loving, at that moment all I saw was how fuckable she was.

Without waiting for another second, I gripped the thick meaty shaft of my flat-headed cock, lined it up against Vi's pussy, and saw just how deep I'd gotten into her last time; there was a line where my cock went from wet to dry.

A record, yearning to be broken.

I pushed forwards.

Only yesterday, we'd been doing this with just my normal body, and a cock that was modelled on one of Vi's exes. Now, I was a literal larger-than-life fantasy, and as my cock sank into her, it was clear it wasn't all going to fit.

'Oh, FUCK!' Vi moaned, her voice cracking from exertion. 'So big - so big - so BIG!'

Easily, I was able to break the record - my tree-trunk cock sank into her abused pussy like she'd been made to take it. Not all the way down to the hilt - that would have been impossible - but I fit about eight inches of thick-as-her-wrist cock into her, and when I felt my new flat cock head press up against something inside her, I realised with a flutter of my stomach that I'd bottomed out.

I had filled her, completely.

Well, not completely.

'Hey,' Vi mumbled, looking over her shoulder at me. 'Do you think, if you came in me enough, you'd be able to get me pregnant?'

The question made me stumble. 'I... I don't know. I mean, it's an alien, technically, isn't it?'

Vi nodded. 'You're right. In that case - why don't you fucking fill me, huh? Cause this feels... completely unreal.'

'It really does,' I hummed, pulling myself back a little before pushing in again - just an inch or so either way, nice and soft and slow. Vi moaned with each movement, the lips of her pussy tightly hugging my shaft with each pull, and the soft squelch of sex with each thrust. 'Fuck, Vi - I could do this all day.'

'Dunno if I could,' she said, hands gripping her bedding. 'So big - you might break me, Ellie - AH! - next time we fuck, I think - hohhh god - I need something softer - jesus-'

'You want softer?' I asked, genuinely concerned that I might have gone too far. After all, this was our first time doing something like this. With me so changed by the Flesh.

'Maybe - maybe just be you,' Vi said, reaching back for me. 'But keep the cock - I need to be fucked by this thing.'

'Okay,' I said, with a bit of a smile.

Me, I ordered, inside my head. I realised, quickly, that I hadn't specified the cock or anything - but that didn't seem to matter. My body shifted, the Flesh melting through me to alter and augment. I felt my limbs shift, shorten - I wondered if it was amending my bones, as much as my skin. My chest returned to its natural state of almost-flatness, my muscles reduced themselves to my normal skinniness, and the weight of the appendage between my legs was suddenly much more apparent to me.

It literally felt like I had a third leg, even if Vi was taking most of the weight. The hefty balls I had, which I was hoping would fulfil Vi's wish to be filled up, felt like they were made of lead, swinging with each thrust. It made me rather self-conscious.

Just then, Vi looked over her shoulder, and smiled as she saw me. 'There you are.' Those words, and the smile in her eyes, told me everything I needed to know.

I thrust a little harder, and watched proudly as Vi's eyes rolled, and her mouth fell open. 'Oh, fuck me, Ellie...'

~0~0~0~

The television was on, and the lights were off. My eyes, every now and again, flitted between the news and the hole in our window, my stomach tightening with each half-arsed segment that touched the 'Space Storm' as they were calling it. Such a stupid name, but it got the point across.

Apparently, after Howard's appearance, a few more reports had come in about people being abducted by shady government types. It was strange - this kind of FBI-esque activity seemed so dumb against the backdrop of the North East of the UK. The Space Storm had affected most of the east coast, from parts of the Scottish highlands, through to about Sunderland. It wasn't a huge, but it had hit enough populated areas for it to get noticed when people in black vans rocked up and dragged people out of their homes.

'You shouldn't watch that non-stop,' Vi said, poking her head through the door from the kitchen to scold me. She was wearing a comfy jumper and jeans that hugged her butt in all the right ways, with an apron on over the top that had a cartoon naked guy on it, his area blurred out tastefully. It was hilarious.

'I know,' I said, turning it down, but not off. 'I just can't stop worrying about it. I mean - we have a hole in our window. We should be worried about that, right? People noticing?'

Vi frowned. 'I know a few butch gals who I'm pretty sure can replace a window. We'll tell them we need them to keep it on the down-low because our landlord's a cock.'

'He is a cock,' I called after her as she vanished into the kitchen, laughing at myself. But, as my eyes fell to the hole in the window, as strange and as clean as it was, my smile fell. It was a target on my back, and I knew it.

I pulled out my phone.

'Two minutes!' Vi shouted. I could smell the food already - some vegan lasagna thing that she'd made before. It was amazing.

'Okay!' I called back, and watched as the coverage took on a more grounded approach to the events - talking about damage to local vehicles, impact sights and things like that. They had some scientist come on, who was waffling on about how they don't even know what material it was that made the impacts - it had to be strong enough to survive travelling through the atmosphere to break through glass, but somehow able to burn up once on Earth. He was very puzzled indeed.

I lifted my phone, going to Facebook and pulling up a friend of ours - Poppy. She was a little older than me, and had a darker complexion, with lovely freckles across her cheeks and an almost olive undertone to her blush.

Make me look like her.

The Flesh acted quickly, and I swapped over to my camera app to see myself shift and change. My features seemed to swim a little as the Flesh made its alterations. Not just additions, either - my nose shifted and moved, my cheekbones coming up as freckles appeared across my face.

'Oh!' Vi yelped, her eyes seeing Poppy before her brain caught up. 'Ellie, what are you doing?'

'Thinking of disguises,' I said. 'If those... people show up, I can just be someone else. 'Sorry, officer, Ellie isn't here - she's out... somewhere.'

'That's dumb,' Vi said. 'If they're looking for people who were affected, they probably already know that these things are able to do that kind of thing.'

I made a face as Vi brought me a plate of vegan pasta. 'Do you think?'

'No idea,' she said. 'Maybe they know everything. Maybe they're panicky idiots who are getting more public attention than they wanted. The best thing to do is not panic.'

I nodded, as Vi settled in next to me, the apron discarded on the back of a chair. 'You're right.'

'I am,' she said. 'Now, can I have Ellie back? Or am I eating dinner with Poppy tonight?'

I popped an eyebrow. 'Would you... want to?'

'Ohhhh,' Vi said, nodding. 'Sorry - I forgot you're just as much a freak in the bedroom as me. But, if you do want to do this kind of thing, I can think of some celebrities I'd try out before I ever let Poppy get this.'

She motioned at herself, and while I knew she was joking, all it did was make me blush. I wondered how Poppy's cheeks looked wearing my embarrassment.

I took a bit of lasagna, and moaned at how good it was.

~0~0~0~

THUMP-THUMP-THUMP.

The noise woke me from a sleepy Sunday morning, almost at 10am. That was strange - since the Flesh, I'd been waking up full of energy up until now, but all of a sudden it felt like that first day again. Like I had a seasickness.

Vi was up already, her black-and-blue hair a mess, her pert tits poorly hidden beneath a thin tank-top, which happily showed off her nipple piercings in a way she knew I loved. She pulled her dressing gown on, over her thin pyjama bottoms, and peered outside. I could see the tension in her shoulders.

'Violet?!' came a call, and Vi's shoulders relaxed.

'Who is it?' I asked as she left the room to answer it. 'Vi?'

'It's Renee,' Vi said, and I heard the door click open. 'Morning Renee!'

I rolled in the bed, my stomach twisting a little as I did. I groaned, not in a good way, as I felt vomit in my throat.

Without thinking, in reflex, I was up, and running. I passed Vi as she let Renee in - too quick to say hi, or even look at them. By the time I was in the bathroom, puking into the toilet, I'd vaguely realised that I was topless, wearing only some boxers that I'd slept in.

Well, it's not like I was particularly sexy right now. I'm sure Renee didn't think much of it.

I stayed there, my face in the bowl, and listened to the hushed voices of Vi and her friend before a door shut. Mortified that she'd left on my account, I moaned into the porcelain, and heard it echo a little. I sat back, after a minute or two of not hearing anything, and looked at my hand.

From my skin, I saw that pinkish Flesh start to seep up, discolouring my skin a little as it rose to the surface. There was a warmth to it, and I watched it travel down my wrist. It was like someone was shining a red torch at me, lighting up just a patch of skin at a time, until it was at my fingertips.

'What are you doing?' I whispered to it. There was no reply, of course, but that didn't surprise me. What did surprise me was the fact that I got an urge to... do something with it. With the Flesh at my fingertips.

So, I thought of the word claw. In a second, my fingertips shifted, and where there had been nails there were suddenly long claws, my fingers and hands extending slightly as they transformed. As they did, I felt the sickness fade quickly, the unease and roiling in my stomach dissipating as my hands became monstrous.

I returned them to normal, half expecting the illness to come back. Instead, I all of a sudden felt that... wellness I had expected this morning. I remembered fainting when the Flesh had first joined to me, sluglike and animalistic, and wondered if this was related.

In fact, I hadn't seen the slug in a while. It had seemed happy to remain beneath the flesh, somewhere inside me. Once as a physical thing, pushing into and out of me.

Then, it had been more... liquid. Breaking apart and transforming itself when I asked.

Then, it had come up through the skin, growing from my pelvis of chest or face.

My more recent changes, with height and things, had made changes beneath the skin. Inside me. I hadn't realised what that meant until now, without the fog of lust distracting me. It was inside me, able to change me when I wanted it to.

Who said it was only making changes when I asked it to?

Maybe it was just... keeping me happy. Distracting me with these silly alterations, letting me be distracted, while it was in me. Changing. Becoming less it and more us.

I stood, and looked in the mirror as I tried to come back to reality. I looked good - annoyingly. Fresh and full-cheeked. Not at all like the toilet was full of my vomit, and I had an alien parasite living inside me.

On the back of the door was a washrobe, so I grabbed it and pulled it on over my naked chest, before heading back out into the flat.

'Hey,' said Vi, who was waiting right outside. 'You okay?'

I thought about lying to her for a moment, but the look in her eye told me she already knew the answer.

'I felt awful,' I said. 'Like, vomit-awful. But, the second I do something to myself,' I held up the claw-hand. 'I feel amazing. Like I've never slept better in my life.'

'You're glowing,' Vi said. 'Renee came in, saw you blitzing past, and said she'd give us a minute. She's in her van outside - waiting to do us a favour.'

I nodded. 'Right, yes. I'm sorry, Vi.'

Vi held my hands, her slim fingers fitting between the claw-like ones I'd conjured. 'You should hide that,' she said. 'I'll send her a message to get her back in. She thinks you're ill, though, so... look ill.'

I nodded, and looked at my hand. 'Yeah.'

Normal, I told it. In a second, the hand was, indeed, normal again. Back to my usual five pinkish digits, clad in Vi's hand. But, just as quick, came the nausea again.

'Oh, I feel awful again,' I whimpered as Vi sent a text with her free hand.

'Yeah, just like that.'

But I wasn't kidding - straight away, I could feel the sickness beginning to boil within me again. A signal that something was wrong.

So, I did the same thing that had fixed it last time - I used the Flesh.

Boobs.

Straight away, there was a slight swelling - not too much as to be stupid, but enough to pull me up to an easy D-cup. Vi's eyes went wide as she watched my chest expand beneath the now-straining bathrobe, and then they narrowed.

'You putting on a show for Renee?'

'No!' I said. 'I feel sick unless I'm using the Flesh - it's really weird.'

Vi's face went a little serious, but then we heard Renee at the door again.

'Go in the bedroom - she thinks you're ill. Just... keep out of the way, and we'll figure this out, okay?'

I nodded, and did as I was told, slinking back into the bedroom quickly as Vi let our guest back in. Just as I was shutting the door, however, Renee caught my eye, and we spotted each other.

She was... hot. Really hot.

Tall, and muscle-bound in the way that made her look like a male underwear model. She was wearing a cropped sporty tank-top that betrayed that she didn't have much of a chest, but her abs more than made up for it. That, and her strong jawline and infectious smile made her look like a gym-obsessed Olivia Wilde.

How did Vi know her again? The jealousy sprung up unexpectedly as I gave her a polite smile and shut the door.

'She okay?' I heard Renee ask, her accent slightly American despite the french name.

'Sick beyond belief,' Vi answered. 'Thanks again for helping us out, man.'

'It's all good,' Renee said. 'I owe you one.'

Miserably, I dressed myself in an oversized hoodie to conceal the augmented chest I was sporting, and pulled on some jogging bottoms over my boxers, and crawled back into bed. Even though the Flesh wasn't making me feel any more ill, I still felt terrible.

In the bed, curled up and looking for a distraction, I turned my mind to whatever the Flesh was doing.

I willed away the chest augmentations, watching the level of the hoodie deflate as the sensitivity shuddered through me. I tried to ignore the pleasure that went through me, a moan caught in my throat, until I was back to normal.

And, straight away, the nausea kicked in.

'Right,' I whispered to myself. 'What the fuck.'

With a twist of my hand, I willed for the Flesh to come out - to become a slug-like thing on my skin. It obeyed, and the nausea subsided as I brought the creature to the surface, its pink-red fleshy body growing out of my wrist and climbing up my forearm.