Love Pill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her gaze steadily, showing my sister that I was telling the truth. No one would believe me, anyway. It was my word against hers. And even if people trusted my words, everyone would call me a sick creep for spying on my sister without even bothering to listen to the context.

"What do you want?" my sister finally said after studying me for half a minute.

"What do you mean what do I want?"

"To keep your mouth shut."

"I told you, Ava. I won't tell--"

I gasped when my sister took a step forward and cupped my cock through my school pants.

I looked at her with wide eyes, but she just stared at me back coolly before backing me towards my bed until I was forced to sit on it.

Ava must have known I was going to blurt something out because she placed a finger on my lips while her other hand went for my belt buckle.

"Shh," my sister said, her voice growing low and all so sexy.

She seemed to know what she was doing, unbuckling my belt quickly with skilful fingers, then sliding it from me all in just a few seconds. She tossed the garment away, then went for the button on my pants.

Part of me wanted to stop her, but I was already breathing hard and fast, and I'd bet my pupils were blown wide with lust.

No women had ever been this close to my cock, and somehow it felt even more erotic that the first one was my little sister.

And in all honesty, I'd prefer it to be her than anybody else.

With flowing pink hair, perfectly symmetrical facial features, lush and thick brows, and the most beautiful blue eyes that framed everything together so nicely, she could already be considered the hottest girl in school. But what cemented her title was that body of hers that screamed of sex.

She had the most crazy curves, perfected from years in the gym and even more years of crazy dieting. Her arms were toned with lean muscles and her stomach was flat with visible abs when under the right light.

And that wasn't even getting to her lower body yet, which held the greatest bubble butt on planet Earth and smooth thighs to go along with it.

Even though Ava was my sister, I lusted for her more than any other girls I have ever set my eyes upon.

Even Vanessa.

And I didn't care if she was doing some kind of trick or a blackmail tactic. If my cock touched her flesh, taking the risk and letting her do whatever she planned to do with me would be worth it.

"You're already so hard," my sister whispered as she pulled down my pants and rubbed the pad of the thumb against my underwear.

I couldn't reply, only utter moans and heavy breaths as her fingers traced the outline of my cock through the thin fabric.

I saw the tiniest of smirks crack the straightness of her lips as my sister leaned back and enjoyed how she was making me feel.

"Ava..." Her name came tumbling from my lips.

There was a sexy glint in her eyes.

"Hmm?"

I wanted to tell her to stop. That what we were doing was so wrong. That I was sorry that she had taken the pill. That she wasn't in her right mind.

But all that came out were more moans.

"Shh," she told me, batting her eyelashes at me so fucking sexily. "Not too loud."

I wanted to ask her why couldn't I be as loud as I wanted since we were the only ones at home, but she moved her hands to the side of my hips, hooked her fingers under my underwear and then slipped it down my legs, freeing my cock from its tight confines.

I was harder than I've ever been and my cock was throbbing so hard and so fast, it was as if I was having an orgasm already. But I was really damn close.

"What the fuck?" Ava said, her eyes going wide as she stared at my erection. She flitted her blue eyes between me and my cock. Then, as if time had slowed down, and the world had gone black and white, she raised her right hand and held my cock in a light grip. "Holy shit. You're so big, Aaron!"

My name sounded like sin coming from her mouth, causing speech to leave me. I couldn't talk. I just shot out more moans.

I couldn't believe it. For the first time, my cock felt the touch of a woman.

My own sister.

I inhaled sharply, locking gazes with my sister as her grip on my cock tightened and she squeezed me strategically. Her thumb slid slowly over the pulsing of my cockhead, running over my slit and wiping a bunch of pre-cum that had pooled over my tip.

That was it. I couldn't hold it back any longer.

I felt my toes curling and my back bowing as waves of pleasure racked my body to no end. I roared out my orgasm, not caring how loud or wild I sounded.

Ava didn't release the grip of my cock as it pulsed and throbbed, spurting a burst of cum right into her face. She gasped at the sudden ejaculation and immediately angled it to the side, where cum shot through the air of my room.

"FUCKKKKK!" I screamed, throwing my head towards the ceiling as bolts of ecstasy tore through me, burning my insides. I rode through it for what felt like an eternity, my hips thrashing wildly until I could finally feel the last waves of pleasure ebbing through me and colors started seeping back into the world.

Beads of sweat had formed on my forehead, and I wiped it off with the back of my hand while I tried my best to catch my breath. My heart was still beating like a jackhammer in my chest and my head was throbbing as wildly as my heart.

I felt high and light, almost dizzy.

Was this how it felt to be on drugs?

I snapped my head down when I heard giggling.

"Holy shit, Aaron," my sister said, now full-on laughing. "I.. I hadn't even touched you yet and..." She gestured to the mess I made in my room.

There was a small pool of thick white liquid all over my flooring, cupboard, desk... just everywhere. Even my floor-to-ceiling mirror had a smudge at the very top of it. It was crazy to think I had shot my load that high.

"I mean..." my sister was still laughing as if she had just heard the funniest joke in the world, hiccupping cutely at the end. "What the fuck? Seriously, is this really the first time a girl has ever touched you?"

I looked at her. I didn't know how she could be this laid back with cum seeping down her face. Her pink hair had my semen on it too and I would imagine it would take a while to wash all of it off.

I didn't want to admit the truth, so I just looked at her.

"I guess this is your first time," she said, shaking her head in disappointment while still smiling. The movement caused semen to fly everywhere. "You have a lot to learn, big bro."

She rose from her knees and looked down at me, sitting on my bed and probably looking dumbstruck. Her smile morphed into a sexy smirk.

"Listen, I'll make a deal with you. In exchange for keeping your mouth shut--"

"Ava," I finally managed some words out. "I told you, I won't--"

A finger came down on my lips again, shutting me up.

"Shh." My sister kept her warm finger there while she resumed talking. She even tried to nudge the tip of her finger through the seam of my lips, but I didn't let her. "Like I was saying, if you don't say a word of what you saw just now, I'll teach you how to be a proper man."

The glint in her blue eyes was back. "I'll teach you everything there is about the joys in the bedroom and the wonders of the female body." A pause. She let her finger fall back to her side. "It would be our little dirty secret. What do you say?"

She tilted her head to the side, waiting for my answer. She really was a vision looking like that, with all my cum running down her face and leaking down her pink hair.

What could I do but just nod?

"Good." She beamed, smiling at me.

I swore the amount of times she smiled at me within the past ten minutes was more than the total amount over five years, which was an extremely depressing thought.

She stretched, raising both her hands above her head and hyper-extending her lower back, groaning low as she did so. Then she grew serious. Her eyes narrowed, and she leaned into me so close our noses were almost touching.

"Remember," she warned, the breathiness in her voice gone. "Whatever you saw and whatever happened here will remain between us. No telling your dorky friends in school, and especially, no telling Lucia." She gripped my shoulders with both hands and leaned even closer. "Do we have an understanding?"

I nodded. "Uhmhum"

"Good."

She tilted her head to the side and did what I fantasized her to do for years and years.

She kissed me.

But it was just a quick, light press on the lips. And if anyone saw it, they could argue it was just a brother sister peck and nothing else.

Ava loved sweets, particularly vanilla flavored ones, so it was no surprise when I could taste a hint of vanilla on her lips.

"Remember," my sister said as she pulled back and walked towards the door before turning to address me again. I afford the moment to take in the erotic sight of her being covered in my cum while wearing her school uniform with her pink bra out.

I would definitely never see her in her school uniform the same way again.

She finished her words as quickly as she left, shutting the door behind her.

"Tell no one," I repeated her words slowly, running my tongue over my lips that had just been kissed for the first time in nineteen years.

If we could continue this forbidden fantasy, then I would definitely keep my lips sealed. But even if that incentive was out of the equation, I would never rat on my sister.

When we were young, whenever Ava would do something wrong like accidentally break our mom's vase or the one time she lost our dog while walking him because she was too busy flirting with a guy that happened to be walking his dog too, I never admitted to Mom and Dad that Ava was the one who did it.

Luckily, Rex quickly found his way back home on his own.

I loved my sister like any good brother would. But, I had to admit, with my cock still hard as a rock even after the best orgasm of my life, and with my lips still tingling from that kiss, even though it was just a light touch of lips... I had to admit that maybe I loved her differently than a brother would to his little sister.

Because no brother would have wet dreams starring his own sister, and there was definitely no brother that pumped his cock while scrolling through his sister's Instagram profile in the shower.

Today revealed my true feelings for her.

I didn't love my sister.

I was in love with her.

12