Love Potion #69 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got another surprise as she had me cup my hands under her pussy to catch the semen flowing out. She then began to lap it up like a kitten does milk. She then sucked my dick and licked her juices from my cock.

It was going to be a good day. I could feel it.

****

After my morning shower, I sent a text to Francesca and Dahlia to let them know that I was coming back to Paris in a few days. Both were excited that I was coming back so soon. I let them know that a team from my company was coming as well and Francesca said that she would take care of everything and not to worry.

I then received a text from Diane that said, "I saw your name pop up in my morning feed this morning John. I think we should have another talk. Can you be at my house later this morning?"

I nodded my head to myself and replied, "Yes."

I got dressed and drove the short 20 minute drive to Diane's house. I got out of my truck and rang the bell. Diane opened the door and let me in.

"Hi John, so nice to see you again." Diane said in her light gravelly voice.

"Hi Diane, you look lovely as ever." I told her which made her smile.

"I take it things are going well for you? You look better than the last time I saw you. One of the side effects I think." She said.

"Yes, the Love Potion seems to be having a positive effect on my body. I haven't done anything these last 6 weeks except have a ton of sex and I feel slimmer." I told her.

"I like that. Love Potion, catchy name. Clever. Yes the Love Potion will not only make you slimmer and your dick bigger, but it will also affect the ladies in the same way too. In a year's time you will see that anyone who was once too thin or too fat will grow into the body like I had. A 36-24-34 body. Even their vulva, lips and clitoris will reform to look like mine." Diane told me.

She pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties and showed me her pussy. It was a little more wrinkled but I got the point.

"May I see your penis now too?" She asked kindly.

I smiled and was wondering if she would ask. I got to my feet and undid my belt, unsnapped my pants and let down the zipper, allowing my pants to drop to my ankles. I pulled down my boxers and when I stood back up my cock hung down almost 8 inches now. She exclaimed, "Oh my John! Your penis certainly has grown bigger."

Diane removed her dentures and placed them on the table. "May I?" She asked.

She didn't wait for an answer, she just pushed me down on the couch and took my flaccid penis into her mouth. I closed my eyes and really enjoyed the blow job she gave me. Without any teeth she was able to give my dick the necessary pressure and wetness to get me close to cumming within a few minutes. She even deep throated my 9 inch dick no problem. Imagine it, a 77 year old broad with deep throating abilities. It boggles the mind.

She eased off and then brought me to the brink again in seconds. And then again and then again. I looked down to see my dick was hard and leaking so much precum that it was all over her lips and fingers as she continued to stroke my cock.

She looked up at me and asked, "Will you do me a favor John?"

"Yeah, Diane. I'll flood your pussy with my sperm!" I told her.

"As appealing as that sounds, I have something else in mind instead, if you'll indulge me." She smiled.

"Uh, okay." I replied.

"Will you come with me into the bathroom and help me into the tub? I then want to continue to suck your massive dick until you can't take it anymore and spurt your life giving sperm all over my body." She smiled wickedly.

I did as she asked and we went into the bathroom together where Diane got naked and stepped into the tub. I got in with her and she resumed sucking my dick.

She pulled on my big balls with her hands and at one point let go and laid back. My cock throbbed and precum oozed out and dribbled onto her saggy tits where she rubbed the secretions into her flesh.

I was so close to cumming right then. She saw the look on my face and said, "You're almost there John. As much as I desire to have you cum in my mouth and swallow your sperm, I need it on my body more. I want to be young again."

I didn't understand her words, not yet anyway.

"I wish I could enter your pussy Diane. I bet it would feel incredible wrapped around my dick." I told her lustfully.

"That it would but it reminds me of something else that I need to discuss with you.

Your semen is now extremely potent. Anyone you have sex with who isn't on birth control will get pregnant. Your sperm are super charged now. And since I am no longer on birth control, I would also get pregnant and I am too old to experience that kind of trauma." She laughed.

I understood her well.

"I love watching you stroke that massive dick young man. Something to keep in mind as well is that the women you impregnate will only have daughters. The first time you get her pregnant she will have 1 daughter. The second time you get her pregnant she will have twin daughters. The 3rd time she gets pregnant she will have triplet daughters. You get my point.

Also, the love potion powers will automatically transfer to her progeny. They will do whatever their mother asks of them and after they come of age and turn 18, they will now be bound to you.

I can see the look on your face. You want a son. That will only happen if a), the woman you have induced is a virgin and b), that you tell her that she is having a boy when you fill her with your semen. She will only give birth to the one child and not have any more. That boy will also do whatever his mother asks of him until he comes of age and turns 18, then he will be bound to you.

Like I told you when we first met, you can change the country with this love potion. But it is up to you now John. Your dick looks like it is ready to pop. Let me get things rolling and when your cum begins to fly be sure and hit my face neck and tits, pussy and legs too." The old broad told me.

Diane wrapped her lips around my dick and her tongue worked under my shaft on that sweet spot under my glans. She got me to the brink and then gummed my shaft repeatedly until I was well beyond the point of stopping.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMMIINNGGG!!!" I yelled out.

Diane removed herself a second before a thick glob ejaculated from my dick and entered her mouth on her way to lay back. I gripped my dick in my hands and held on as the next ejaculation splattered on her cheek. I lowered my body and shot a load from her pussy up to her face, followed by a 3rd, 4th and 5th. The 6th blast splattered her pussy and the 7th, 8th and 9th shots covered her legs and calves.

My dick wasn't finished, not by a long shot.

I stroked a 10th ejaculation that hit the underside of her left tit. An 11th that hit her right tit. A 12th, 13th and 14th that coated her face and neck and then let go of my prick and my semen oozed out onto her stomach in a long steady stream as if I was taking a piss of semen on her body.

Diane laid there and smiled at me and licked her lips. She looked like her body was dipped in icing. Her sperm coated body reminded me of that scene from Caligula.

I got to my feet and was about to get out of the tub when she said, "Have you noticed anything peculiar about your new status John?"

"Status? Not really except that wherever I go, women seem to notice me now." I told her.

"It's because you are different now John. Women who knew you before and avoided you, will now be drawn to you. Like a moth to a flame, they will desire you. Married or single, gay or straight, every woman will want you to fuck them." She told me.

"I do have a question and one that I hope you will be able to answer. My dick size. I really like the size that it is now, but at the rate that it keeps growing it is bound to be 2 feet long before I know it. Is there any way to stop its progression?" I asked hopefully.

"I'm glad that you asked. Yes, your dick will continue to grow until it becomes so big that it won't fit inside any woman's pussy. I once knew a man whose penis grew to be almost 20 inches long and he had the same problem. He loved to fuck and cum and the more he did of it the bigger his dick grew. You would be hard pressed to find such a man in the Guinness Book of World Records. Hahaha.

But seriously speaking, all you need to do is control your desires. Go without any sex, masturbation or orgasms for a few days every once in awhile and your dick will fluctuate between 8 inches and 11 inches, give or take an inch. Think you can do that John?" She asked.

Time would tell.

I then had an idea and called Tina to come over and let herself in and come into the bathroom.

The bubbly coed showed up and when she walked into the bathroom and saw us she pinched her nose. "It stinks like sperm in here."

"Tina, you should get naked and then lay in the tub with Diane and clean her up with your tongue. That's it. Make love to the old broad and lick her pussy too!" I said and watched and stroked my dick.

Surprisingly, I got another erection and was stroking it with both hands.

"Fuck!" I grunted as the cum shot out of my dick and covered the two women in the tub.

****

I left Diane and Tina in her tub covered in my sperm and got dressed and drove to work.

I worked with the new team all afternoon and then checked in with Nancy before going home to pack for another flight to Paris.

My wife Sara and I had a nice quiet night at home and then a blissful sleep together, although I was again awoken around 3 am by my wife giving me a blowjob. It felt great but then I thought about what Diane had said to me yesterday and I willed my dick to lose interest. My wife finally gave up too and decided that sleep was best for us both.

I got up at 6am. Shaved, showered and dressed. Kissed Sara goodbye and was picked up by the company limo and shuttled off to the airport.

I met up with the rest of the team and got on the private jet and 9 hours later, we were in Paris.

Our flight landed and we first went to the hotel to unpack and get something to eat.

Diane was right. Every woman we came into contact with eyed me up. I kind of liked it. Even Jill, Carla and Stacy seemed to hang on to my every word.

At one point Steve and Aaron pulled me aside to ask, "What's your secret John? Every woman we have seen here seems to want you. It's like you're royalty or something."

It was something alright as I touched the outline of the vial of Love Potion in my pants pocket.

After we had lunch we put on our game faces and went to meet with Stan Haskins. Stan sat with my team while I met with his boss, Francine Jolie.

Francine showed me up to her office and kept looking me over ever few minutes while she perused the report I handed to her. I watched as her nipples grew taut under her blouse and saw that she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs.

"Yez. I zee what you are zelling us sjohn, but I'm not zure it will fit wis our company." She told me in her sexy accent.

Plan B...

I reached in my pocket and pulled out the vial of Love Potion and unscrewed the lid and dabbed my finger in the liquid and then resealed the lid and placed it back in my pocket.

Francine turned back around in her chair and stood up to say goodbye when I leaned over and lightly tapped the lower right side of her neck twice with my finger. Immediately her pupils dilated and I spoke.

"You love the proposal I gave you and you think it will work perfectly with your company. You will sell it to your board and the other managers. Future dealings with our company will be solely done through me and you. You find my voice very appealing and you are turned on by it. You fantasize often about what sex would be like between us and it makes you extremely horny. You follow my commands to the letter and give me your personal mobile number."

I sit and wait for the trance to end. It does moments before there is a knock on her door.

Stan Haskins enters and he is all smiles as he sneers at me and says, "Get to the back of the line you yankie."

Francine takes my hand in hers and says, "Zorry you must zee dis in person."

She looks at Stan and says, "Your fired Stan."

She then picks up the phone and says, "Get security up her now and escort Stan Haskins out of the building. He haz been fired. Yez zat is correct."

Stan just stands there in shock with his mouth open. Security arrives and they take his badge and escort him from the building.

I shake Francine's hand and she gives me her card and flips it over and writes down her personal number. "How long will you be here sjohn?"

"We leave the day after tomorrow." I tell her.

She then bends down to her desk and writes something on a piece of paper, kisses it, folds it and hands it to me. "Til we meet again."

I walk down the hall smiling and find my frowning team in the conference room, who are none too pleased, and we get in the elevator and head down to the lobby. We get a couple of cabs and go back to the hotel and then up to our rooms. They first come into my suite.

"This was a shit show!" Steve raged and loosened his tie.

"You got that right. Did you see the way that arrogant bastard Stan dickweed treated us?" Aaron agreed also loosening his tie.

"Like we were dirt." Carla chimed in.

"Less than dirt!" Jill shouted.

"He knew we weren't getting the deal boss. I feel so humiliated." Stacy whined and put her face in her hands.

I looked at them all and stood behind the bar and poured 6 drinks.

"Okay, so tell me what happened?" I asked no one specifically.

"Well we sat down and handed out the proposal that we put together and Stan started to laugh." Carla said.

"He stood up suddenly and then slammed the proposal down on the table and said, 'Tis ist crap!" Jill imitated the twerp.

"We were all in shock at being talked to in this way. So I said, 'Perhaps there's some wiggle room in here somewhere?'" Steve offered.

"No wiggle room mate." Stan told us.

"What do you mean by no wiggle room?" Aaron asked.

"It meanz zat tis meeting ist finished. We are not doing buziness wist the silly americanz!" Stan spit out and slammed his hands on the table. He got up and swished his hands together on the table, ran his hand across his throat and pranced out of the conference room.

"He pranced?" I laughed.

"I'm calling Rebecca. She is going to go apeshit!" Steve told us in his buzzed state.

"Put the phone down!" I shouted at him.

"What? Why?" He whined.

"Put it down Steve. Now!" I told him firmly.

"Fine. It's your funeral John!" He said huffly.

Several heartbeats later...

"Uh John. Why don't you look upset by this setback?" Jill asked.

"Yeah, I was thinking that same thing." Carla blurted.

I loosened my tie and said calmly, "Well, I was waiting for someone to ask that Jill. You see things went entirely different on my end.

Francine looked over the proposal and put it down and then looked at me and said, 'Is there any wiggle room on this?'

And I answered her, let me guess Stan Haskins convinced you that we were just a bunch of selfish Americans who wanted to get richer by screwing over the likes of you dumb Parisians?

'Almost verbatim." She answered.

She was so amazed at what I told her that she reworked the numbers in her head and discovered that our proposal was better than fair, it was a steal. And she signed off on it right then and there!" I told them.

"What?" Carla jumped up.

"Are you kidding me?" Jill smiled gleefully.

"You got the deal?" Aaron looked dumbfounded.

"You let us all rage and rant while you knew it was good!" Steve looked even angrier.

"Yeah! But the best part was when Stan comes bursting into Francine's office and begins to insult me and actually calls me a Yankee. And then Francine apologizes to me on the spot and then turns around and fires Stan right then and there. It was priceless!" I shout.

And everyone starts dancing and jumping and whooping it up.

"We're going out tonight gang. This night is all on Rebecca so enjoy yourselves and whoop it up!" I tell everyone as I pour us a third round.

****

After everyone leaves, I quickly shower and change into a pair of khaki pants, blue button down and blue blazer. I grab my wallet, keys, vial and leave my room and head next door to Stacy's room first.

I knock on the door and she lets me in. She is wearing a light colored slip and I close the door as she rushes back into the bathroom. I pull out the vial from my pocket and unscrew the cap and get my finger wet in the liquid and then screw the lid back on and put it back in my pocket. I walk into the bathroom and see that she is putting makeup on her face. I move her hair away from her neck and tap my finger twice on her lower right neck and then speak to her.

"Tonight while Steve and Aaron enjoy themselves you, Jill and Carla are going to join me with some of my other female friends. Everything that happens will stay between us, but going forward you will be more outgoing and less reserved. You will no longer desire men or the company of men. You will desire women but fantasize about me when you touch yourself and masturbate. You will follow my commands to the letter and if given the chance to taste my sperm, you will realize that it tastes like chocolate."

I then left her room and went and knocked on Jill's door. She let me in also wearing a beige slip. She then retreated to the bathroom. I pull out the vial from my pocket and unscrew the cap and get my finger wet in the liquid and then screw the lid back on and put it back in my pocket. I walk into the bathroom and see that she is putting makeup on her face. I move her hair away from her neck and tap my finger twice on her lower right neck and then speak to her.

"Tonight while Steve and Aaron enjoy themselves you, Stacy and Carla are going to join me with some of my other female friends. Everything that happens will stay between us, but going forward you will be kinder and submissive. You will no longer desire men or the company of men. You will desire women but fantasize about me when you touch yourself and masturbate. You will follow my commands to the letter and if given the chance to taste my sperm, you will realize that it tastes like chocolate."

I then left her room and went and knocked on Carla's door. She let me in also, but she was already dressed in a skirt, heels and a bra. She then retreated to the bathroom. I pull out the vial from my pocket and unscrew the cap and get my finger wet in the liquid and then screw the lid back on and put it back in my pocket. I walk into the bathroom and see that she is putting makeup on her face. I move her hair away from her neck and tap my finger twice on her lower right neck and then speak to her.

"Tonight while Steve and Aaron enjoy themselves you, Stacy and Jill are going to join me with some of my other female friends. Everything that happens will stay between us, but going forward you will be submissive and less bossy. You will no longer desire men or the company of men. You will desire women but fantasize about me when you touch yourself and masturbate. You will follow my commands to the letter and if given the chance to taste my sperm, you will realize that it tastes like chocolate."

I then retreated and went downstairs to the lobby and took a seat and waited for everyone to show up. Once the gang was all there we went outside where a limo picked us up and took us to Francesca's parlor of Paradise.

We were escorted in the front door and then went into another long hallway. We came into a formal dining room with only one large circular table and sitting at 6 of the 12 seats was a beautiful woman.

Francesca joined us and she came up to me and we hugged and she kissed my cheek. She then grabbed Aaron's hand and led him to his seat. She came back and got Steve and led him to his seat. She did the same with each of the ladies until we were all seated with our beautiful escorts.