Love Potion #69 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers

Drinks and appetizers were served and conversations ensued.

Before the main course was served, I addressed the group. "To all of you on a mission well done. This night is for all of you so enjoy. Accommodations have been set up for each of us here, so feel free to eat, drink and be very merry."

I then got to my feet and asked Aaron and Steve to join me a few feet away. "The women here are some of the most beautiful in the world. Everything has been paid for so enjoy yourselves and if you decide to have sex with one of these lovely ladies or several, feel free to cum in them all you want. They are on birth control and free of disease." And their eyes lit up at the sound of that.

We sat back down and when our servers came out they were all naked and wearing bow ties. Aaron and Steve were all smiles but so were Carla, Jill and Stacy. The servers hung back a few feet as we cut into the lamb chops.

I was more than a little turned on while we ate our food.

The naked servers cleared our food and then asked us if we would like pie or coffee with cream for dessert. Everyone chose pie except for me.

The naked server brought me a cup of coffee and then bent forward and squeezed her nipple and milk shot out of it and filled my cup. I was so enamored with her squeezing her nipple that I forgot to say stop and soon my cup was overflowing. Everyone got a good laugh out of that.

The escorts sitting beside my coworkers then stood up and removed their clothes and got up on the table and sat in front of them. Another naked server showed up and asked each one, "Would you like whipped cream with your pie?"

Everyone said yes and I watched as my coworkers got busy eating the pie in front of them. I was no hard and started to adjust my crotch when my escort stood up and got naked. She then bent forward and opened my pants and pulled out my dick. She then straddled my waist and sank her pussy down over my cock.

"Ohhhh, yesssss." She moaned as she sat fully on my big cock.

Stacy was to my right and Jill was to my left and when they saw the size of my dick they both groaned. I reached a hand out on either side of me and groped their breasts through their blouses. I found their nipples already hard and tugged them with my fingers. Both removed their mouths from the pies in front of them and smiled at me.

My server fucked me slowly up and down while my coworkers continued to lick the pussies in front of them. The servers held out as long as they could and then cries of orgasm could be heard around the table.

The servers then removed themselves from the table top and helped my coworkers out of their clothes. Three of them helped the ladies onto the table and began to lick them as expertly as they were just licked. The other two straddled the men's dicks and so began the night of festivities.

My female coworkers climaxed quickly and thought that was all there was to be had until their escorts put on strap-on dildo's and began to thrust themselves in and out of their very slick pussies.

Cries of passion could be heard all along the table as I too was nearing a most intense orgasm as well, when my escort lifted off of my cock and a familiar face plopped down in it's place. Francesca stared at me and placed my hands on her sensitive nipples.

"I've missed you Master. I know it's only been a week, but that itch needs scratched deep inside my cunt and only you can reach it for me." She groaned out loud.

Both Stacy and Jill heard the way she spoke to me and they smiled.

"Oh fuck!" Aaron called out as he began to shoot his creamy cum inside of the escort riding him. She continued to work her pussy up and down his dick for several minutes more before rising up and settling back on the table again.

Another naked server appeared holding a bowl beneath the escort's pussy laying on the table and we all watched as Aaron's sperm began to flow out of her pussy into the bowl. The server holding the bowl placed it on the table and then went down on Aaron's spent dick and began to lick the other escorts juices from his quickly wilting dick.

"Cumming! Fuck!" Steve announced and filled his escort's pussy with his sperm. She too rode him for an additional few minutes before rising up and laying on her back before him. Another server appeared and placed a bowl beneath her pussy and we watched as his larger load of sperm flowed into her bowl. She too placed the bowl on the table and then went down on Steve's wet dick and cleaned it with her tongue.

I watched as two more escorts came and helped Aaron and Steve to their feet and walked them out of the room. I knew they were in for a night of sex that they would not soon forget.

Francesca rose off of my dick and offered it to each of my female coworkers. All three looked at my dick and like sex starved nymphomaniacs they all pounced at once. Jill got to my dick first and swiped her tongue along my shaft. She was joined by Stacy and finally by Carla. All three bathed my dick with their tongues and licked Francesca's juices from my cock and balls.

Jill was the first to straddle my large cock, but try as she might she was unable to get more than my large bulbous dick head into her pussy before giving up.

Carla was the next one to try, but she too was unable to get a half inch of my dick head in her pussy before giving up in frustration.

They looked at Stacy. The unassuming flat chested brunette with a large black bush straddled my large cock and slowly sank down on it. Her pussy was incredibly hot and after only a couple of inches I felt resistance. It was her hymen. I asked her f this was her first time and she nodded yes. I then asked if she was on birth control and she shook her head no. I then remembered what Diane aid to me a couple of days ago and smiled as I popped my coworker's cherry. "Pop!"

"OHHHH!!!" Stacy moaned when it happened.

I was already close to cumming when she straddled my dick and this final push, put me over the edge. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear, "I'm giving you a son Stacy," and began to fill her pussy with huge globs of sperm as I moaned my orgasm into her mouth.

She held me tight as she felt my dick throb and flood her cunt full of my semen. It was an incredible experience for us both.

I held Stacy for a long time and then her coworkers helped her off of me. They laid her back gently on the table and marveled at the gaping hole where her pussy entrance was. A server appeared with a bowl and placed it under her pussy as the first globs of sperm emerged and flowed into the bowl. More cum poured out of her pussy followed by her torn hymen and a little bit of blood. My semen continued to flow out of her pussy as I felt Carla and Jill begin to clean my dick with their tongues.

The server then placed the bowl of cum on the table and the four of us watched as the servers all took turns licking semen from the various bowls. Carla, Jill and Stacy all began to lick the semen from the bowls as they knew instinctively that this excited me.

Jill's ass looked so good from behind that I couldn't help myself. I needed to be inside her pussy. I moved behind her and pressed my dick against her pussy. I pulled her up and whispered in her ear, "Relax." my queen and as she relaxed my stiff cock entered inside of her pussy.

She looked behind her back and said, "Be careful not to cum in me since I'm not on birth control. None of us are. We were all lesbians before this moment."

I moved my hands onto her tits and played roughly with her nipples. Her pussy got wetter and I pressed my dick into her cunt further. I began to fuck her slowly at first. In and out, in and out, in and out. I then grabbed her hips and thrust a little harder. IN and OUT, IN and OUT.

I lost control and began to ram my dick in and out at a feverish pace and she started to have an orgasm.

"CUUUMMMIIINNGGGG!!!" She called out and I fucked her even harder.

Her juices covered my dick and dripped down my balls as I pinned her arms behind her back by grabbing her elbows. "Take my cock slut!" I grunted.

"FUUUCCCKKK CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She groaned loudly as a second more viscous orgasm ripped her pussy apart.

I rammed my dick in deep and grunted something unintelligible before shooting my semen into her. I pulled out after the fifth ejaculation.

I then speared my dick into Carla's cunt. I didn't give her any warning. "POP!" Her cherry exploded.

I rammed my dick deep inside her cunt. I fucked her savagely and spewed my semen into her pussy all the while thinking about giving her a boy. I reached around and mauled her nipples as I clawed at her breasts with my hands. I kept ramming my dick into her pussy when she cried out, "YESSSSSSS!!!" And began to have an orgasm.

My dick kept spitting sperm into her cunt when I pulled out and Francesca was there and took my dick into her mouth. She milked my dick expertly.

I watched as Dahlia appeared by my side and licked my semen out of both Carla's and Jill's just fucked pussies.

My coworkers were spent and were helped by two escorts apiece to their rooms while Francesca and Dahlia and I went to Francesca's room to continue the festivities.

****

I awoke at 2am. Someone was knocking on my door. I got out of bed and went over and answered it.

Steve and Aaron were both standing there.

"Can we come in?" They asked.

"Sure, what's up guys?" I asked.

We walked into the suite and they sat down on the couch together.

"Thanks again for an incredible night. It was over the top!" Steve thanked me.

"Yeah John. That was the best." Aaron replied as well.

"Absolutely. You guys deserved it." I told them.

"We were wondering something, actually I was John. I saw you with that escort and couldn't help but notice how big your dick was." Steve said suddenly.

"I sense a compliment in there somewhere." I told him.

"I saw it too John." Aaron replied.

"Okay. What about it?" I asked them.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but a few months ago I saw you in the men's room at the urinal and I saw that your dick was really small." Steve told me.

"And you were wondering how it grew to be the size that it is now?" I asked for them.

"Exactly!" They both replied.

"Well, I've been given a gift. I could share it with you, but it would involve you doing something I doubt you would be comfortable engaging in because you both are straight men." I said.

"Well, tell us what it is and we can let you know if we are game for it or not." Aaron told me and Steve shook his head yes.

"You both would need to allow me to jerk off on your faces." I told them. I honestly had no idea where this idea came from, but was kind of thrilled to give it a try.

"Yeah? Really? That's it?" Steve asked smiling.

"I thought you were going to say that we needed to suck you off or have you butt fuck us, which we are open to since we both are bi." Aaron responded.

"I did not know that you guys were bi." I told them.

"Can you do it now?" Steve asked.

"Yeah. Remove your clothes and get down on your knees before me." I told my coworkers.

Both men stripped naked and got down on their knees. Both men had small dicks.

I took off my boxers and showed them my 11 inch cock.

"Holy fuck!" Steve exclaimed.

"You have a huge fucking dick John!" Aaron replied and licked his lips.

I began to stroke my cock and it grew hard and I stroked it with 2 hands. Precum began to ooze from the tip and both men took turns licking it up.

"Go ahead and stroke off too." I told them and watched as they got their dicks hard and jacked off.

They jacked their hard dicks and it was thrilling to watch.

"I want to see you both cum and that will set off my orgasm." I groaned.

Steve and Aaron both grunted at the same time and their cum dribbled down their fists as they climaxed. This set me off and I grunted as my orgasm hit.

"Yessss!" I called out each time sperm shot out of my dick.

My semen landed on each man's face and they were smiling at how much spunk my dick kept shooting out.

"Open your eyes and look at me." I told the men.

They both opened their eyes and as I watched, their eyes dilated as they fell into a trance.

"You guys will not remember this night. You will think that we had a few drinks together, but nothing more. You will be devoted to me and warn me of any gossip or wrongdoing by any of your coworkers, male or female. You will answer any question I ask of you, honestly and you will do anything I ask of you without questioning why. You will lick my sperm from each other's face and then get dressed and go back to your rooms and wake up tomorrow refreshed and ready to head back to the states."

When their trance ended, they licked my cum from each other's face and then got dressed and left my suite.

I walked over to Dahlia and got on top of the gorgeous woman. She then flipped me onto my back. She began fucking me in earnest.

"Mmmm, Hi Lover. I missed you." She groaned and kissed me.

"Mmmm, Hi." I kissed her back.

"I think your dick got bigger zince I last zaw you, Master. It's fuckings awesome!" She groaned as she sighed and came again. Her cunt squeezed my dick so tight that I grunted and began to shoot my sperm inside of her pussy.

I pulled Dahlia to me and whispered, "I want you to have my baby. So get off of the birth control."

"I never was on birth control Master. I thought you knew zis." She smiled.

"You're going to have a girl Dahlia." I told her and kissed her again.

"Thank you Master. I always wanted to have a daughter. I love you." She smiled and tears flowed out of her eyes.

End of Part 3

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,733 Followers