Love Potion #69 Pt. 05

Story Info
John's nephew adds an unexpected twist.
5.2k words
4.46
12.8k
24
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,713 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest and mind control. All of the persons in this story are over the age of 18.

****

My two sister's Dana and Melanie paid us a visit in March.

Dana was 38 and recently divorced. She had two daughters and a son, Gwen, Marcie and Ned. Ned was 19, Gwen was 20, and Marcie was 22 years old.

Melanie was still single and 34 years old.

I induced Dana and Melanie that first night since they were asking so many questions. And then induced Gwen and Marcie the following day.

I was now working mostly from home and took an instant liking to my nephew, Ned.

Ned was a nerd. He was about 5'11" tall and 200 lbs. He had scraggly black hair and thick black glasses. He loved to play computer games. He took a year off after high school and was thinking about attending community college to pursue a career as an engineer.

I got him set up in his room and for the first time in his life, he had all the privacy he needed to enjoy himself. And he did that regularly through masturbation.

His sisters used to drive him nuts and picked on him constantly, but I put that all to an end immediately. In fact, they were now really sweet towards him.

I happened upon him one day in his room. He left his door open and I just walked in. Ned had his back to the door and was hunched over behind his bed. I rounded the corner to see that he was beating off. I was slightly amused as I watched him yank his dick to a fierce orgasm that left him breathing heavy. And that's when he turned around and I saw his small erection buried in his fist and his cum oozing out from the top.

Our eyes met and he just stood there frozen.

I looked around the clothes strewn on the floor and noticed a towel and picked it up and handed it to him. "Here you go Ned." I told him.

Ned took the towel and wiped himself off and then dropped it on the floor and stuffed his dick back in his pants. He retreated to the bathroom and I walked out of his room.

A couple of days later, I saw him in the upstairs hallway looking out the window at the pool. His sister's Gwen and Marcie were there and he was beating off again. I watched until he had an orgasm and his cum oozed out and down his fist. But rather than put his dick away, he licked the cum from his hand. He continued to beat off until a few minutes later he had another orgasm and licked that from his hand as well.

I watched my nephew stand there and beat off for the better part of an hour to 5 orgasms before he turned and saw me standing there. He bowed his head and walked off.

Later that same day, he knocked on my study door.

"Hey Uncle Ned. Can I talk with you about something?" He asked quietly.

"Sure Ned. Come in and close the door." I told him.

He did and took a seat in the big recliner in front of my desk.

"I know you saw me beating off as I looked at my sisters and I was wondering if you thought that was strange behavior." He asked.

"No Ned. I don't. Your sisters are very beautiful women and I only think it's natural for you to lust after them. I did the same when I was your age." I told him.

He seemed to relax when I told him that.

"I am curious about something though. What do you fantasize about while you are looking at them?" I asked.

"Just that they obey me as I play with their titties and make them pleasure me." He said quickly as his cheeks blushed.

"Yeah? I sense a mean streak in you." I told him.

"Maybe Uncle John. I like seeing women in bondage, getting spanked and having their nipples tortured. That always gets me off." He said honestly.

"Yeah? You want to torture your sister's nipples for picking on you all these years?" I asked him.

"Fuck yes!" He blurted a little too eagerly.

"So what would you say, if I could help you make that happen?" I asked him.

His eyes got real big and he grinned.

"You like the idea of that. I can tell." I told him.

I turned a monitor on my desk around so he could look at it.

"I want you to watch something for me." I told him.

I hit play and the scene unfolded.

Ned's mom and aunt were in my study. I was standing behind them and he watched as I touched their necks with my fingers before speaking to them.

"You both are devoted to me and find nothing unusual here at my house. You are open with each other about your sexual feelings for me and especially Dana, after seeing me come out of the shower with my horse cock hanging out. You go back up to your bedroom and discuss it openly with each other." I said and then left the room.

We then watched as my sisters woke up out of their trance, left my study and walked back up to Melanie's room and shut the door. They walked over to one of the chairs and sat together.

Dana was wearing a light cream colored blouse and tight jeans. She had her legs crossed and was clenching and unclenching her thighs as she sat there. Her right arm was resting on her thigh and her left arm was draped over the back of the chair.

Marcie sat beside her sister wearing a tight t-shirt and khaki pants as she faced her sister.

"What's gotten into you Dana?" Melanie asked her sister.

"I'm not sure that I should tell you, as I don't want you to freak out." Dana told her.

"Freak out! About what?" She asked her.

"I saw John come out of the shower sis." Dana told her sister.

"Oh that. We've seen little Johnnie plenty of times." Melanie laughed.

"Yeah well, little Johnnie is now huge!" Dana blurted.

"It was? Are you sure that you weren't imagining it?" Melanie asked her.

"I'm serious Mel. It was big!" Dana mused as she began to play with a lock of her hair.

We saw on the monitor as Ned's mom's nipples grew erect and began to poke through her light blouse.

"Big like hard?" Melanie asked.

"No, big like fucking long and thick. It was beautiful Mel." Dana told her sister and uncrossed and recrossed her legs.

Melanie's nipples grew erect as well.

Melanie then reached her left hand forward and traced the outline of Dana's left nipple through her blouse.

"You shouldn't be having thoughts about John, Dana. He's our brother sis." Melanie always the voice of reason.

"I know, but I can't help it. I need fucked in the worst way Mel. You know this better than anyone." She told her sister.

"That I do. Fuck, your nipples are harder than I have ever seen them Dana." Melanie said as she continued to tease her sister's nipple with her fingers.

"Take off your pants and let me see it sis." Melanie told her sister.

Dana got to her feet and removed her clothes before sitting back down.

Melanie pushed her sister back on the chair and Dana pulled her knees up. Her clitoris was incredibly swollen and her juices were leaking out of her slit.

Melanie inserted 2 fingers inside her sister's pussy and then removed them and inserted them in her mouth.

"Mmmm. I just love the way your pussy tastes sis." She told Dana.

"God I need fucked!" Dana groaned.

"It'll happen sis, just not with our brother. That would be incest!" Melanie blurted.

"Incest. INCEST! Like what we are doing isn't incest! You're such a fucking hypocrite Mel." Dana raged at her sister.

"Well, you're right. I guess I am a hypocrite. I just..." Melanie began.

"You know damn well that if our brother walked in that door with his dick hanging out that you would suck the cum right out of his meaty cock. Hell, you'd probably even lick it out of my cunt." Dana told her sister.

"I would at that and then some. You know how I love the taste of cum." Melanie smiled.

And then I walked through the door, naked with my horse cock and we watched as my sisters fought over it.

Melanie and Dana sucked and stroked my dick and got it big and hard before Dana insisted that I take Melanie's cherry.

"If I do this Melanie, you are going to get pregnant and have a boy." I told her.

"Yes! I want it." She told me.

"Good. But first I want to fuck your sister Dana. So sit back and enjoy." I told her.

I walked over to Dana and placed her on her back on the bed. I positioned my dick at the entrance of her leaking snatch and pushed inside.

"Ohhhh John. Mmmm." Dana moaned.

"A lot bigger than that loser you were married to huh." I told my sister.

"Fuck yesssss. Twice as long and so thiicckkk. Unggghhh.!" She groaned as I slid it deeper.

I got on top and really began to hammer my dick into her pussy.

"Fuck her John! She needs to get fucked so don't hold anything back!" Melanie encouraged me.

"YESSS! FUCK ME!!!" Dana screamed.

I rammed my dick in and out of her sloppy wet hole. Her cunt was deep and I drove my dick into her cervix over and over again and felt that tingling sensation buzzing in my scrotum. I knew my dick was growing even bigger and thicker while I fucked my sister's cunt.

"CUUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!!" Dana cried out as I repeatedly rammed my dick into her snatch.

I pulled out and walked over to Melanie and watched as she licked her sister's juices from my hard cock. I turned Melanie onto her feet and lined up my dick with her pussy and slammed my dick inside her.

"Pop!" Her hymen broke.

"Fuuucckkk!!!" Melanie wailed as my dick bottomed out inside her stretched cunt.

I pulled out and saw her juices and blood on my shaft and walked back over to Dana. She licked her sister's juices and blood from my dick like it was no big deal and then I started fucking her gaping pussy again.

Dana climaxed a lot quicker the second time and I took the opportunity and speared my python cock into her anus. It was a lot tighter and I quickly worked up to an orgasm. I pulled out at the last possible second and shoved my dick inside Melanie's wrecked pussy and ejaculated twice before pulling out and entering Dana's wrecked pussy and flooding her cavernous cunt with over a pint of my semen.

Both Dana and Melanie had orgasms when they felt my sperm shooting into their hungry pussies.

I looked around the room and found an empty jug beside the bed. I pulled free of Dana's slippery pussy and positioned the jug under it and watched as our juices flowed into the jug.

I looked at Dana and said, "Go clean up your sister's twat with your tongue and share my semen with her."

I then grabbed the jug and walked out of their room.

****

I turned to Ned and said, "So what do you think?"

"I don't know what you did to them but I liked it." He told me.

"I have this formula Ned." I told him as I came around my desk and opened the vial. I touched my fingers to the liquid and poured a little in my palm.

Ned had been jerking off to the video and so I reached my hand down and grasped his tiny dick in my wet hand. I stroked his dick and he moaned, "Mmmm."

"You like that Ned? Let me know if you begin to feel anything else other than pleasure as I stroke your dick." I told him.

I liked feeling my nephew's dick in my hand. Maybe I had some bi tendencies buried in my conscience after all.

"Can I see your dick Uncle John?" He asked quietly.

I didn't even think about it. I just got to my feet and opened up my pants and pulled out my schlong.

Ned's eyes got real big as he looked at my dick.

"Go on and touch it Ned. That's it, wrap your hands around it and stroke it." I encouraged him.

He stroked it and I watched as he brought it to his mouth. His tongue swirled around the thick head as he took it into his mouth. He then removed it and looked up at me.

"Uh sorry Uncle John, I got a little carried away." He smiled sheepishly.

"That's alright Ned. Feel free to continue if you want. I don't mind." I told him smiling.

"Part of me wants to, but the other part says that if I do it'll make me gay." He said.

"Well I understand Ned. Part of me wants you to continue too. As for being gay, we both are bisexual for even touching one another in this way. But that is okay. Just know that if you continue to suck me that I am going to have an orgasm and you will be tasting my sperm." I told him.

"I know that and that's why we should stop. I want to experience you cumming in my mouth, but I may want more than that." He replied.

"Oh, well in that case. Let's stop." I told him and put my dick back in my pants.

"Okay. So, this vial is all you need. Just unscrew the lid and get your finger wet and then tap the side of Marcie's neck twice, get your finger wet again and tap the side of Gwen's neck twice and speak your commands to them." I told my nephew and handed him the almost empty vial.

He took the vial and opened it up and sniffed it. There were only a couple doses left in the vial and I wanted to see what he was going to do with this new power at his fingertips.

I watched him leave and go find his sisters in their bedroom. They were sleeping and he closed the door and then opened the vial and tapped Marcie's neck twice and then Gwen's neck twice.

"The two of you are going to be my sex slaves. You will have full understanding that the sex we have is incest, but be powerless to stop it or talk about it with anyone. I'm going to be rough with you and you will hate it." He told them.

He then went over and flipped on the light switch.

"Wakey, wakey sex slaves! Remove your clothes and come here and suck me." He told them.

Gwen and Marcie got out of bed and removed their night gowns and then walked over to him and removed his pants and underwear. His dick had already grown to be 6 inches long. They began to take turns sucking his dick until he groaned and nutted on Gwen's face, neck and tits.

He told Marcie, "Lick my cum from your sister's face. That's it you dirty whore." He berated her as he continued to stroke his dick to another erection.

Ned brought Marcie over to the bed and bent her forward over the mattress. He groped her bubble butt and slipped his hand between her ass cheeks.

"Your pussy's wet sis." He told her and brought his wet finger up and admired her juices on his finger.

He sniffed it and then put it in his mouth. "Oh yeah. That's good." He said before driving his hand between her legs again.

"Ohhh." Marcie moaned. He must have driven his hand deeper inside of her snatch because when he removed his hand, three fingers were now wet with her juices.

"Gwen, get over here and lick your sister's juices from my fingers." He told her.

"Please don't make me do this Ned. It's not right. It's incest." She pleaded.

"Yeah it is incest Gwen. It's nasty and filthy but you are a whore and you must comply." He told her with a wicked look on his face.

She did what he asked and then he reached down and began to play with her tits.

"I love your tits Gwen, especially your nipples. Does it hurt when I touch them?" He asked her.

"No, it doesn't hurt. I like it actually. Just as long as you don't twist them too hard. Oh fuck! Ned! Oh fuck! It hurts Ned. Please stop. STOP!" She cried out as he twisted and yanked on her long thick nipples.

"This is what you get for teasing me all these years. Both of you are going to be my pain sluts. For now on, if either of you gives me any lip, I am going to take it out on your nipples. Marcie, get over here and go down on your sister." He told them.

"What? No Ned! That's disgusting! I won't do it!" She said defiantly.

"Fine. Then I'll take it out on your sister." He told her and really began to pinch and twist Gwen's nipples harder than before.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. IT HURTS!!!" Gwen whined as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Stop! Ned Stop! I'll do it. I'll fucking do it!" Marcie told him and pushed Gwen's legs open and began to lick her pussy.

Ned got behind Marcie and smacked her ass with his hand. "Smack!"

"Mmmm." She moaned into Gwen's pussy.

"SMACK!" He whacked her ass even harder.

Marcie raised her face from her sister's pussy to look back at him. Her lips and chin oozing and wet with her sister's clear juices. "That hurt! Damn you!"

"SMACK!" He spanked her again. And then drove 2 fingers inside her pussy roughly.

"Perhaps you would rather have a pussy spanking sis?" He said menacingly.

"SMACK!, SMACK!, SMACK!" He spanked her pussy repeatedly with his open hand.

"Dirty, fucking, whore!" He shouted at her.

He got behind his sister and shoved his hard dick into her pussy. "Pop!" Her hymen blew apart.

"Fuck!" Marcie groaned and grabbed two handfuls of bedding in her fists. "I'm not on birth control!" She shouted at him.

"Good. You fucking, dirty whore! I'm gonna give you a baby then!" He groaned out loud as he grabbed her hips and rammed his dick rapidly in and out of her pussy.

Ned fucked his sister hard and fast and within a few minutes he bellowed, "CUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" And drove in deep and unleashed a torrent of sperm inside of her pussy.

This set her off and she too cried out, "CUUUMMMIIINNGGG!!!"

Ned continued to smack his sister's ass cheeks, until his dick slipped out of her wet pussy.

"Gwen, get over here and lick my cum out of your sister's pussy. Be quick about it or I am going to deflower you too and give you a baby as well." He told her.

Gwen hurried over to her sister and began to lick Ned's cum from her pussy.

Ned stroked himself to another erection and decided to deflower Gwen as well.

He got behind his sister and rammed his dick in hard and "POP!" Her cherry blew apart. He fucked her savagely and then drove in deep and blew his load in her unprotected pussy as well. He then had Marcie lick his cum out of Gwen's pussy.

The three of them fell asleep in each other's arms.

****

The next morning, the 3 of them came downstairs together.

Ned looked like the Cheshire cat and grinned from ear to ear. Gwen and Marcie wore bikinis as they stayed close by his side.

No one paid him any attention except me. I watched as he ate some oatmeal and occasionally would reach a hand out to tug on one of his sister's erect nipples which she obviously didn't like.

They then went out to the pool together and my daughter's joined them.

I watched on the cameras as his sisters removed their bikinis once outside. This prompted my daughters to follow suit.

Ned removed his suit as well.

Right away, Shay, Susan, Sam, Rachel and Brittany began to tease him about his small penis. He took it in stride and pulled Marcie into his lap and cupped her ample bosom in his hands.

"Every time that you tease me, I'm going to take it out on your cousin's nipples." He told them and he did. He pinched and twisted Marcie's erect nipples with his fngers.

"OWWWW!!! NED! FUCK! IT HURTS!!!" She whined and tears flowed down her cheeks.

"Ned, you're hurting her!" Shay yelled at him.

"Please stop Ned!" Susan asked.

"We're sorry Ned! Please stop hurting her!" Sam, Rachel and Brittany begged him.

"I will only stop if you come over here and give me a blow job Shay." He told her.

Shay's eyes got real big before she got out of her lounge chair and got down on her knees before him and started to suck on his dick.

"Yeah, that's it Shay. Suck my dick. I bet you can taste Gwen's pussy juices on my dick from our morning fuck." He chastised her.

She looked up at him as she removed her mouth.

"Come on up here and straddle my dick. I want to feel your pussy wrapped around my dick." He told her.

Shay didn't even blink as she rose up and straddled his waist before sinking her pussy down on his dick.

Shay was horny. She needed fucked. Watching Ned torture his sister's erect nipples made her extremely jealous. So after she plunged her pussy down on his stiff dick, she placed his hands on her nipples. She leaned in and said, "Be mean to my nipples Ned."

Ned didn't need to be asked twice. He began to twist and pinch Shay's erect nipples really hard. This just made her pussy wetter and wetter.

"OHHHH FUCK CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Shay groaned out loud and climaxed on Ned's thrusting dick.

He looked over at Gwen and said, "Get over here and lick your cousin's pussy juices from my balls."

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,713 Followers
12