Love Potion #69 Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please Ned. No! I can't! It's incest!" She pleaded.

"Do it or I'm going to take it out on your sister's nipples again!" He smiled.

Shay looked at him and said, "You get off on torturing your sisters don't you!"

"Yeah, I do. I love it! Now get off of my wet dick and join my cousin as you both lick your juices from my cock." He told her.

Shay smiled and did as she was told.

Ned motioned toward Sam and Susan to join him. They got up and walked over and when they got close enough he reached out and grabbed each of their long nipples in his fingers.

Sam and Susan both enjoyed having their nipples tortured. Susan bent at the waist and pointed her pussy at her cousin and he quickly stood up and rammed his dick balls deep inside of her pussy.

He fucked her savagely and began to finger Sam's pussy with 2 fingers.

"Fuck you girls are sluts! I love it!" He laughed.

He bent Sam over at the waist and slid his wet dick out of Susan's twat and rammed his dick inside Sam's tighter pussy.

"Fuck, your pussy is tight slut!" He told her.

Ned fingered Susan's pussy with his thumb and then slipped it into her asshole. She took it easily enough so he withdrew from Sam's pussy and pressed his dick into Susan's much tighter asshole.

Susan looked back at her cousin with concern on her face as he thrust himself all the way inside of her anus in one push.

Ned grabbed her hips and began to unleashed a strong steady pounding of her ass while everyone watched including me.

I moved in front of Susan and helped her to sit back on Ned's cock which was buried deep in her ass. Of all my daughter's her pussy was the deepest and could handle my 11 inch cock no problem.

Shay and Sam guided my large dick into Susan's pussy. It stretched her lips obscenely as it went inside of her. Inch after inch entered my petite daughter's pussy and then I began to fuck her with earnest. I palmed her nipples as I eased out and then back in again. Out and then in, out and then in even faster.

I removed my hands from her tits and began to finger Shay and Sam's pussy at the same time. 2 fingers became 3 and 3 became 4.

"Oh daddy, I'm gonna cum." Susan groaned.

"Me too daddy!" Shay and Sam announced.

Ned beat us to it though and the moment his dick went off in Susan asshole, she cried out, "CUUUMMMIINNNGGG!!!"

This set off Shay in Orgasm and Sam too!

I pulled out of Susan's pussy and a huge gush of her juices sprayed out.

I needed to cum in the worst way and looked to see Gwen nearby. I pulled her to me and buried my dick in her pussy.

"Fuck it hurts! Uncle John Stop!" She cried out, but I wasn't listening.

I fucked her over-stretched pussy savagely and pulled free to find Marcie there next. I rammed my dick in Marcie's extra tight pussy. My dick stretched her lips open wider and wider and wider and surprisingly she took every inch of my python dick inside of her canal.

I drove my dick in again and again and again and then going deep one last time, my dick exploded in her cunt. This made her climax really hard too and she shouted, "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!"

I pulled out after the 4th ejaculation and literally hosed everyone down with the huge ribbons of cum shooting out of my cock.

Shay and Sam took turns swallowing my cum as it fired out of my cock.

I looked over my shoulder to see Melanie and Dana locked in a 69 with Rachel and Brittany. I turned and ejaculated cum on them as well.

Ned pushed Susan off of his dick and walked over to his mom and shoved his dirty dick into her pussy from behind. I joined him and pushed my dick in beside his and together we fucked his mom's gaping hole with our cocks.

She took it no problem and it was a nice feeling as our dicks slid over one another inside of her sloppy hole. Double penetrating one slippery cunt, who knew that something like this was possible!

I felt Ned begin to spurt his warm cum over my thrusting dick and this set off my orgasm as well. We both groaned as we fired off spurt after spurt of cum inside of her.

We both sat back and watched as the women took turns licking up the mess of semen on everyone.

****

The following morning I was unable to locate the vial of love potion from my pants pocket. The last time I saw it was when we had the orgy out at the pool. While I pondered this, I noticed that my daughters were extremely quiet. So after we ate I followed them out to the pool and observed them together.

Shay was the first to go topless and Susan and Sam joined her. They each put lotion in their hands to spread on their breasts and after just a few swipes with their hands they were all squirming and moaning, but not from pleasure.

I walked over and sat down on Shay's lounger. I looked at her with concern and was about to touch her erect nipple when she reached a hand out and stopped me.

"Please daddy. Please don't touch it." She almost sobbed on the spot.

I touched it anyway, just very lightly.

Shay winced and shut her eyes tight. "Oh fuck!" She shouted.

What the hell was going on? I wondered.

"Open your legs Shay." I told my daughter.

I then barely stroked her pussy through her suit and she screamed, "STOP!"

Tears poured down her face.

"It hurts daddy! Please don't touch my pussy!" She cried out.

"When did this happen?" I asked her.

"Just this morning. I woke up, we all did and it was agony getting dressed." She told me.

I glanced up at the window and spotted Ned with an evil grin and jerking off. Hmmm. This wasn't good. I suspected that he was tampering with their programming. I got up and went to my study and pulled up my cameras. I selected my daughter's rooms and saw that Ned had entered their rooms in the middle of the night and dosed them with the love potion.

He then told them, "Pleasure will become pain and pain pleasure. This is payback for picking on me all these years you stuck up bitches. Hahaha."

That little shit!

I found him upstairs whacking off at the window.

"You little shit. I give you a little rope and you burn me for it? Go pack your shit, you're out of here." I told him menacingly before stalking away.

I was sitting on the couch going over some papers for work when Ned came up behind me and tapped my lower right neck with his wet finger from behind.

"I've given this a lot of thought uncle John and have decided that you should pack up your things and move out of the mansion. Everything you have belongs to me now. Goodbye." He said and sat back and waited and waited and waited.

When I didn't move, he walked around to face me.

I picked up my phone and dialed a number and said one word, "Execute." And then hung up.

I looked at Ned and said, "You disappoint me nephew. In about 2 minutes you are going to be escorted from these premises. The love potion only works on women, not men you idiot. It will however grant you with a parting gift. Your dick will grow bigger and your body will get chiseled. So good luck because you're going to need it. And goodbye."

I watched as my security detail showed up and grabbed Ned. His mouth was agape as they put a hood over his head. They zip tied his hands behind his back and escorted him out of the mansion. They had orders to drive him to Macon and then drop him off with $1,000 and the clothes on his back and the vial in his pocket.

****

I found Mel and Gwen in their room and dosed them both with the love potion.

"You and your sister are going back to college and are tasked with joining sororities. You are to study hard and get good grades and major in business. If you have contact with your brother, you won't have any memory of him but will contact me immediately. The two of you are lovers and only have sex with family members in this house." I told them.

I then went out to the pool and dosed Shay, Susan and Sam to reverse their programming.

End of Part 5

****

12