Love Potion #69 Pt. 06

Story Info
John takes the love potion to college.
4.3k words
4.5
13.4k
24
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of incest. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

Part 6: College Campus Mayhem

After things didn't work out with my nephew Ned, I pondered my next steps for the love potion.

My loving wife Sara and my daughter Shay were eager to help and as I jotted down some notes they each began to offer suggestions. Shay was on my right and Sara was on my left. Each had their back to me and kept swaying their hips side to side. I couldn't help myself and began to ease my hands between their legs. Both women were only wearing a large t-shirt that barely covered their asses.

As my hands rose higher between their legs, I felt heat coming from their crotches. My fingers connected with their outer labia and pressed into the wetness within. Neither woman stiffened as my fingers penetrated their pussy, but I did notice that they began to kiss each other on the lips.

Both turned towards me at the same time and got down on their knees on either side of me. They helped me out of my pants and began to stroke my semi-hard cock until it was stiff as a board.

It was very stimulating to watch the 4 hands of my daughter and wife as they stroked my dick. Each took turns licking the precum that emerged from the tip, but it was my wife who straddled my waist first.

It was a tight fit, but Sara slowly lowered her pussy down over my 11 inch dick until her lips were snuggled against my pubes.

"God, I just love feeling your massive dick fill my cunt John." She groaned and began to rise up and down on my dick in a steady fashion.

Sara reached her hand up under Sara's shirt and began to pull, twist and pinch my wife's left nipple while she rode me.

"Fuck Sara! Not so rough! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out.

Her juices sliding down my shaft as she collapsed against me.

I hugged her and kissed her neck and helped her off of my raging, throbbing hard-on and as she crested the top a large gush of her milky juices spilled out.

Sara stroked her mother's juices into my dick before replacing herself on my rigid cock.

"Slowly daddy. My pussy is not as loose as mom's pussy is. Fuck, your dick is massively thick!" Shay groaned as she slowly eased her pussy onto my cock.

She only got about 8 inches inside of her pussy before rising back up.

I worked my hands under her shirt and grabbed both of her erect nipples in my fingers and pinched and twisted them really hard.

"Mmmm, yesssss, daddy. Just like that!" She groaned and sat down a little harder on my cock.

Sara leaned in and began to rim Shay's asshole with her tongue.

"Put in a finger mom. That's it. Oooh that feels incredible!" Shay encouraged her mom as she began to ride my dick harder and faster.

I was loving this as I watched my other 2 daughters give me a private show on the facing couch. They kissed and played roughly with each other's nipples.

"I want to fuck you from behind Shay." I told her.

"Yes daddy. Anything you want." She moaned and rose off of my dick and walked over to her sister's Sam and Susan on the other couch.

I stood up and walked over to them and Sam and Susan each began to lick Shay's pussy juices from my dick.

"All four of you line up with your asses facing me." I told the women.

They complied willingly and I started with Shay and speared her pussy deep with my cock and fucked her 5 strokes and then pulled out and entered Sara's sloppy cunt. I fucked her 5 times and then withdrew and speared Sam's loose cunt. Her pussy took my dick easily before I withdrew and speared it into Susan's super tight cunt.

I then moved back to Shay and fucked her savagely. I grabbed her hips and really rammed my dick into her hard.

"Oh daddy, here I CUUUMMMMMMMM!!!" She cried out and I withdrew and rammed inside Sara's pussy.

I fucked Sara savagely and within a few minutes she too cried out, "CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!!"

I entered Sam's pussy next and fucked her just as hard and she cried out, "CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!"

But when I got to Susan's pussy, I barely even entered her pussy when she began to climax. "OH DADDY YESSSSSSSSS!!!!"

Her pussy squeezed my dick so hard that I barely had time to drive it in deep before huge ribbons of cum began to shoot inside of her cunt. I unleashed 4 blasts of semen and then pulled out and rammed my dick inside Sam's cunt and flooded her pussy with another 4 ejaculations.

I then entered Sara's cunt and blasted my cum inside her pussy and lastly Shay's cunt where my dick continued to shoot again and again.

I then watched as the women got into a daisy chain and began to eat the creampies from their horny but well satisfied cunts.

****

I still needed some help with my plan to change the world and began to think up a way to interview several guys for what I had in mind. I contacted Nancy and asked her to put an ad in the paper for me. The ad said, "Seeking a male personal assistant. Must be of good moral character and an all around good guy."

I opened my email to several good candidates and met with 10 of them that morning.

The guys who showed up were nicely dressed and I grilled them about life, love, women, hate, loyalty and pride.

All but 3 were suitable for what I had in mind for them.

The following day they showed up at the mansion in relaxed attire. This was the second part of the interview to see how they responded to my family.

My daughters, nieces, sisters and select few females helped with my task. All were dressed casually and the 21 women did their part to flirt with the new candidates to try and make them show their true colors.

The guys didn't stand a chance.

2 more were eliminated due to weak moral fiber and they were escorted from the property after trying to get Susan and Rachel to give them blowjobs in the bathroom.

****

The following day, I interviewed 10 more guys and selected 6 from that group and the next day I interviewed another 12 and selected 9 to meet me at my mansion on Saturday for a big party along with the other 5 men from the previous group.

Things were going well, maybe too well so I decided to bid everyone good night. With me out of the picture, I would now see who was on the up and up.

I watched everything from my study. I saw two of the new recruits corner Brittany in the laundry room. They were being rather rough with her and I almost had to send security in to save her, when one of the recruits from the first group showed up and a fist fight broke out.

Brittany escaped, but the new recruit was over powered and that's when my security detail did show up. The two men were escorted from the property by police no less, and misdemeanor assault charges were filed against them.

I had to excuse one more guy for being mouthy with the women the more he drank. It was inevitable to happen.

15 guys. I had one more test for the following afternoon. A pool party.

The guys showed up and went out to the pool. I needed to see how they would react when the women began going topless. Soon enough, 5 guys thought this was their chance to get some pussy and pressed their advantage to have sex.

They were wrong.

Now we were down to 10. I could work with 10.

With only 2 weeks left before my daughters and nieces headed back to college, I had my work cut out for me.

I got together with the 10 guys and my personal assistant Mark and the 12 of us played a round of golf together. It was good to get out. It also gave me another chance to bond with these men.

I had them over to the house the following weekend and we talked about women. Likes, dislikes, blonde, brunette, redhead, Maryanne or Ginger, shaved, waxed or trimmed.

And then I gave them a hypothetical scenario..."What if you could have any woman you wanted? Who would it be and why? How crazy would you get with her? Would you want more? Would you want children?"

Each guy said what was on his heart and they all agreed that that kind of power would be scary to have.

I then posed another question..."What if I could give you this power? What would you do with it?"

Back and forth ideas were hashed. Scenarios formed and reformed and after looking at me, they all got real quiet.

"Let me ask you another question, Raise your hand if you want to experience this power?" I asked them.

All 10 raised their hands.

"Okay, now who is interested in making this more than a one time thing. Meaning, you can have the woman of your dreams or you can have a whole harem full of women?" I asked them.

"So what's the catch?" Carlo asked.

"The catch is that, if you try and burn me in some way, I will ruin you." I told them seriously.

"Where do I sign up?" Carlo asked.

"I just need a show of hands." I said.

Everyone raised their hand.

****

I took the guys down to the movie room.

They watched as I showed them on the movie screen, the effects of the love potion in action. How it affected the women and how it affected me! I had recorded several videos over the last several months.

I moved to the front of the room and fielded their questions.

"Did it really make your dick grow that big?" Paul asked.

"Yes. It really did. My sperm amount increased as well." I told them.

"How big can we expect our dicks to grow?" Gene asked.

"It depends on how much sex you have, but for each ejaculation your dick will grow about a 1/4 inch in length." I told them.

"How does it affect the woman?" Carl asked.

"The women get wetter and wetter the more they have sex. They also get a lot hornier and will eventually become nymphomaniacs." I told them.

"Okay. So if your dick keeps growing so much, how do you make it stop?" Greg asked.

"Good question Greg. You need to taper down the amount of sex that you have. So let's say that your dick is now 13 inches long and thick as your wrist. In order to keep it from growing any longer or thicker you will need to abstain from sex of any kind for at least a week, perhaps even 2 or 3 weeks." I told them.

"Is it the same for the women?" Asked Harry.

"Yes." I said.

"Can we see your dick?" James asked.

I smiled.

"I picked each of you because you are men of good moral character. But I also sense that each of you is a little bi-curious, like me. Now if you decide to go forward with this, I will need each of you to take turns sucking my cock until I blow my load. Then each of you must take in a mouthful of my semen and hold it in your mouth until I give you the command to swallow." I told them.

I then removed my pants and the guys just ogled my horse cock.

"Holy shit! Is that thing even real?" Carl asked.

"You are welcome to come forward and touch it if you want. But Only if you are all in agreement. And yes, this will now make you and me bisexual." I told them.

Each guy nodded to one another and then got on their knees in a semi-circle. They gripped my dick in their hand and stroked it and Andrew was the first to take it into his mouth. He sucked it hard and continued to suck it.

"You each need to take my dick in your mouth and taste my cum if you want this ability so get ready for when it goes off." I encouraged them.

Huge globs of cum shot out and covered Andrew's face and neck before he closed his mouth around the head. Carl took it into his mouth and so did Harry, Carlo, Mark, James, Paul, Dave, Max and Greg.

My daughter Sam appeared then and placed a pitcher under my dick as it continued to fire off another 10 ejaculations before stopping.

"Okay, now swallow." I told the guys and they each swallowed what was in their mouth. And then I watched an interesting thing happen.

Their eyes grew glassy and they went into a trance. This was new.

"You guys are loyal to me at all times and you obey me without question. You will never betray me. Once every 6 months you will come to my mansion and report everything you have done and whom you have done it to. You will video record everything and add it to a flash drive. You will earn a salary of $100k every 6 months, with your title being Consultant for Love Potion Cosmetics. You will not share this love potion with other men nor will you talk about it with anyone except me. You will forget about this bisexual stuff with me and only focus on pussy for now on." I told them.

I waited for the trance to end.

I pulled in my daughters, nieces and sisters and the group of us had an orgy together.

As each guy got naked I saw that he had an average sized dick and they were no match for the much hornier women who fucked and sucked them until they were spent. Literally.

****

My daughters and cousins left for college the following Monday.

Dahlia called me and asked if I could come see her. She was attending XYZ college in Atlanta and was ravenous for my candy cum. I fucked her senseless, over 9 times in a row before filling her pussy full of my semen.

I had the guys join me at her college and the next day she took us to her sorority Alpha Phi. We walked in the door and there were a bevy of beautiful women everywhere. All were wearing skimpy outfits. We went into a back room and I told Dahlia, "Bring me 10 new girls every 5 minutes."

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek and then left the room. A few minutes later, the door opened and in walked 10 bubbly coeds.

"Hi! Dahlia said that you are testing a new line of perfumes and asked if we would be interested in being a test subject." They said joyfully.

"That's correct. The process is harmless and only takes a few seconds, if you will lift your hair away from your neck and turn around." I told them.

"Who are the cute guys?" They asked.

"The smiling men with clipboards you see in front of you are consultants for Love Potion Cosmetics. They are here to see how you each respond to the perfume as it is applied to your neck.

Each man opened a vial and got their index finger wet and tapped the lower right neck twice of each woman.

I then told them, "You will go to your room and create a profile of yourself using word. Give me your height, weight, hair color, eye color, bra size, sexual orientation and sexual history and major and then take 5 photos. 1 fully clothed frontal, 1 fully nude frontal, 1 fully nude back, 1 with your legs spread open and 1 in the doggie position. You will send that profile to Dahliaxyz@aol.com.

Your body belongs to me now. You will break off any relationships and stop taking birth control pills. You will instantly grow wet when you hear my voice. If I am not having sex with you personally, you will masturbate once per week and keep your pussy shaved. Study hard and get good grades."

We then waited for the trance to end and then the women opened the door and left. 10 more women entered and we repeated the process again, only this time I gave Carlos the go ahead to tell them what to do. And when the trance ended, the women left the room and were replaced with 10 more.

I had each guy tell the women what to do so they could get familiar with the process.

I took the guys back to Dahlia's and we talked.

"You guys will start to feel a tingling in your crotches over the next few hours. Your dicks and balls will begin to grow bigger and you will start to get horny too. This is normal. Tonight we are going back to Dahlia's sorority house for a party. It is exclusive to just us. You may have sex with anyone of the 10 women who you indoctrinated this afternoon. You will know who they are because they will respond to your voice and flock around you." I told them.

The guys high fived one another and all raised a glass to me.

****

We showed up at Dahlia's sorority at 6pm.

The women were dressed in robes. They encouraged all of us to remove our clothes and neatly folded our things as we handed them to the women. Then the women disrobed.

Four mini bars were set up around the room as well as couches and comfortable chairs. 4 of the women tended the bars. These 4 women were not using birth control and so to not add confusion to the rest, they wore painted on tuxedo's.

Dahlia then had each of us step forward and introduce ourselves. The women jostled position as they zeroed in on each man who indoctrinated them earlier this afternoon.

The guys were excited as can be expected.

And then the games began.

I had trouble focusing on anyone else because all 9 eyes were focused on the baseball bat hanging between my legs. I was drinking gin and tonics and some of the women had various drinks as well.

There was a woman on each shoulder and two were on either side of my dick. They began to kiss me and stroke my dick and I grabbed some nipples and set my drink down to finger a pussy.

I encouraged several women to go down on one another and then show me the wetness on their fingers. The sounds of sex could be heard around the room and soon the place smelled like pussy.

A blonde and redhead took turns sucking on my dick and then a brunette stroked my dick while another brunette began to suck on my balls.

I looked over to find more comfortable seating and saw that all of the couches were occupied. I connected my gaze with Dahlia and motioned her over. "Get me a chair." I told her.

Dahlia scampered off and returned with a plush chair that she had me sit in. And just as I sat, the blonde sucking my dick straddled my cock.

"I just love big cocks. Thank god you showed up when you did because I was getting tired of masturbating with my dildo." She told me as she slowly sat down on my massive schlong.

I grabbed her tits and played with her small nipples. I couldn't wait to see this woman again in 6 months and witness how long and thick her nipples were going to grow to be.

I pinched her nipples a little too hard and she groaned, "Ugh Cummmiiinnnggg!!!"

Her body had a fine sheen of sweat as she was lifted off by a cute redhead with a much larger set of tits. I briefly looked down at this woman and saw that she had a fairly meaty pussy. Big thick purplish lips and it looked like her juices were dripping down her thighs.

"Forget about Megan, Love. I am the one you need right NOWWWW, OH FUCK!!! Your dick is so thiiicckkk! FUCK! MMMM!" She groaned as she lowered her pussy onto my cock.

She went up and down several times. Faster and faster, harder and deeper and the moment I began to play with her large cone shaped nipples she too climaxed. "UNNGGGHHH MMMM"

"Come on Sheri, you're not the only one who needs fucked." Another bubbly brunette said.

She sat on my dick reverse cowgirl and I stood up and grabbed her hips and really began to plow my dick into her pussy. "Slow baby, slow. Oh, oh, oh fuck. Here I cum. YESSSSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out and several eyes looked our way.

I pulled out and pulled a petite blonde to me. I speared my dick into her and her pussy was incredibly tight. She looked back at me with concern. "Are you trying to kill me with that thing?" She asked.

I stopped and didn't move since I was now balls deep inside of her.

She then smiled and said, "I'm just kidding sir. Fuck me hard. I can take it. Trust me!"

I smiled too and grabbed her hips and began to slowly slide out before ramming my dick back in. Each time I did that, the 20 year old coed made these cute little squeals of delight. Her pussy gripped my dick like a glove and I think I started to fall in love with her pussy.

We were at it for a good 10 minutes with no hope in sight of her climaxing so I told Dahlia, "Play with her nipples hard and make her cum."

"I'll try master, but Cindy here is a nymphomaniac and has trouble climaxing." She told me.

As Dahlia worked over Cindy's nipples I continued to fuck her harder and deeper. I saw that her anus was moving in and out and withdrew my dick and pressed it into her asshole and Cindy really got wild.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! YEAHHHHHHHH!!!" She shouted and climaxed.

I felt something wet go down my legs and hit my feet and finally pulled free of her anus to see that it was a gaping hole. The girl turned around and began to lick up her juices from my thighs and then a petite redhead practically impaled her pussy on my dick.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,721 Followers
12