Love Potion #69 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me! Hard and fast!" She kissed me.

I fucked her hard and fast and within minutes she was cumming hard. "YESSSSSSS!!!"

I looked around the room to see that several women were totally spent and then I watched at Paul pulled out of a blonde that he was fucking and his cum began to spew everywhere.

Andrew then pulled out of a Redhead's pussy and his cum began to spew everywhere.

Carlos did the same and so did every guy.

So I joined them and pulled out of the Blonde fucking me and began to shoot huge thick ribbons of semen all over the women laying around me. I hit tits and nipples, faces, necks, pussies and anuses. Several women tried to swallow my violent ejaculations and failed and the rest just continued to writhe around in some kind of erotic euphoria as my cum landed on them.

I caught Dahlia's gaze and she was laughing and fingering herself to orgasm. I watched as she began to climax and a huge gush of her juices exploded from her pussy. It looked like a fire hose on full blast as her cum went everywhere.

I smiled as I realized that she was now more like Diane that even I realized. Her breasts and nipples, clit and pussy lips were almost identical to Diane's pussy and breasts.

I was getting horny again as I watched the women begin to lick my cum from one another and pulled another blonde over to me.

"Yeah, baby. Suck me. That's it slut." I told her.

I fingered her pussy with 2 fingers and then pressed them in her mouth. She looked at me and I pulled her onto my dick. Her pussy was snug as I speared my dick into her and heard her hymen "Pop!" I fucked her. She rode me like her life depended on it and I played roughly with her long nipples. I realized just as I was filling her pussy full of my cum that she was one of the bartenders.

"You're going to have a boy." I told her as she shuddered and climaxed as she felt my sperm flood her cunt.

I made eye contact with another cute redhead and said, "Lick my sperm out of her pussy after I pull out and don't miss a drop."

The redhead began to drink my sperm from the blonde's pussy when I pulled out.

I was pretty spent and stood up to find a bathroom.

Dahlia showed up and asked, "What do you need master?"

"I need to piss." I told her.

She took my hand and led me down the hallway to a bathroom. There were two brunette's making out in the tub. It was 2 of the bartenders.

"Master needs to pee. Go ahead master and pee on them. They love it!" She told me.

So I peed on them. Back and forth my urine shot out and went all over the women. They drank some and fingered one another and both got into a 69 and began to lick each other when I finished.

It was hot to watch.

12