Love Potion #69 Pt. 07

Story Info
John uses love potion to great effect.
5.6k words
4.62
10.8k
13
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 12/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers

Author's note: The following story contains scenes of incest and mind control. All persons are over the age of 18.

****

My harem of beautiful women continued to grow and with the help of the 10 guys I induced with the semen from my own balls. It was at the 1 year mark that we hit 10k women.

I approached Diane one day as she was lounging in her room. The 88 year old brunette was quite stunning and resembled Daisy Duke from the Dukes of Hazzard show. She was dressed in a see-thru off-white dress with nothing on underneath.

"Wow! Diane! You look incredible!" I told her.

She greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks to you and your regular monthly cum soakings, I am now back to my youthful body. My only complaint is that I am insanely horny." She laughed.

"I can remedy that." I told her and immediately sent a text to my wife Sara and my sisters Dana and Melanie and a few moments later they joined us in Diane's room.

"Sara, Dana and Melanie. I want you to dote on Diane every chance you get. Whatever she wants you will do for her. Is that understood?" I asked the 3 beautiful women.

"Yes John." They replied.

"Good. Now leave us alone for the next hour because Diane and I have some business to discuss." I told them and they turned around and left.

"Thank you John. Your wife and sister's have really grown quite beautiful. They could be my sisters their bodies resemble mine so completely." She flirted with me.

Diane was lazily tracing her right erect nipple with her fingers and I started to feel my 11 inch cock throb in my pants.

"Stop that Diane. Perhaps after I talk with you, you can feel my thick python inside your hot pussy." I told her.

"This sounds serious so I will wait." She told me seductively as she sat back and slightly spread her legs giving me an unobstructed view of her bare pussy.

Her hand traveled down between her legs and began to stroke her long thick clitoris and as it grew her thick meaty purplish pussy lips opened up and showed the wetness within.

I dropped my pants and grabbed my shaft and started to stroke it with both hands.

"Oh my John. Your dick is fucking huge!" She gasped out loud.

I was full of lust and brought it to her lips and she took it into her mouth. She gagged on it briefly before it slid into her throat. I watched her throat expand as it traveled down her neck before pulling it out as it grew harder and thicker.

My dick pulled free of her lips along with a lot of saliva and the look on Diane's face was one of pure lust.

"I must have you inside me now." She said and flipped over onto her stomach briefly and pointed her ass up at me.

"Come on big boy. Slide that massive pipe inside my juicy snatch." She begged as she looked over her shoulder at me.

I positioned my dick at her pussy entrance and in it went. Inch by agonizing inch, my dick entered the hottest most succulent wet pussy ever. Diane took it all until my balls were resting against her clit.

I pulled out and then slammed it back in again.

Diane looked back at me and said, "Harder John."

I grabbed her hips and began a slow removal of my dick and then slammed it inside again. I did that several more times as Diane squealed in delight.

"Oh God this feels so amazing! Fuck me John. FUCK ME!" She cried out.

It was surreal to fuck Diane's pussy. Just a year ago, this woman was on her deathbed practically and now she was taking every inch of my 15 inch cock that was thick as my forearm deep and hard inside of her cunt.

I fucked her savagely and could feel the sperm churning in my heavy balls. Her snatch was so juicy that her juices glistened on my shaft and dripped down my balls as they smacked into her clit over and over again.

"Fuck Diane, the way your cunt is squeezing my dick is gonna make me cum really hard!" I told her as sweat broke out on my forehead.

"Fuck me John. I'm almost there. Harder! Harder! HARDER!!!" She begged me.

I fucked the hot bitch and announced my impending orgasm to her.

"Here I cum Diane!" I bellowed at the last second.

"YESSSSSSS, OH, FUUUCCCKKKK!!!!" She cried out seconds before my dick unleashed its seed inside of her pussy.

I grunted with every massive ejaculation as it flew from my cock and slammed into her cervix again and again.

I flooded her cunt with so much semen that it pushed my dick out of her pussy.

And suddenly, Sara, Dana and Melanie were there. Each one took my dick into their pussy as it blasted away and then they took turns swallowing my sperm as it continued to shoot out.

My cum continued to pour out of my dick into a pitcher that Melanie held below my dick.

I walked with her and the other three women into the bathroom. Diane got into the jacuzzi tub and each woman squatted over her face and unleashed a torrent of my sperm from their pussy onto her face. Diane masturbated furiously as my sperm gushed out of each woman's cunt and into her mouth, down her neck and tits where they rubbed it into her nipples, stomach, pussy, legs and feet.

Melanie removed the full pitcher and set it down. I held my dick as it pissed semen all over Diane's body. None of us had ever seen so much sperm before and it continued to flow out until finally it stopped.

I looked at all four women writhing in ecstasy as they fingered licked and kissed one another while using my sperm as lubricant.

"I would love to see each of you squirt your cum on Diane's face." I said out loud and as if on command, it happened.

Sara arched her back suddenly and cried out, "YESSSSSSSSS!!!"

A huge gush of her juices poured out of her pussy and went all over Diane's face.

Dana suddenly cried out, "YESSSSSSS!!!" And a huge gush of her juices came out of her pussy.

Melanie too cried out, "YESSSSSS!!!" And a massive gush of her milky juices hit Sara and Dana both in their open mouths.

The women continued to shake and spasm as mini tremors quaked throughout their bodies in post orgasmic bliss. And that's when Diane made eye contact with me and smiled.

****

After we all cleaned up, Dana, Sara and Melanie left Diane's room.

"Did you know that your semen is as potent as my pussy juices?" Diane asked me.

"Yeah. As a matter of fact I did. I discovered that little fact just a few months ago with the guys I induced." I told her.

She was stroking her wet slit again and even began to finger herself with half her hand and then her whole fist sunk inside herself.

"Fuck, Diane! I could fuck you so easily right now!" I told her.

"I was hoping that you would say that. I need to get fucked so bad John! Come here and replace my fist with your massive dick." Diane commanded me.

I smiled and instead reached out and began to tug on her long thick nipples.

"Fuck that hurts but it's making me so fucking wet!" She groaned.

"Diane, before I get carried away again by your hotness, we need to talk. I need to find a way to induce a woman with your love potion that will make them impervious to anyone else using the love potion on them." I told her.

Diane stopped fisting herself and sat up. She licked her juices from her hand and then mused silently for a minute or so.

"I have an idea about that and this is what I propose." She told me.

****

Five days later...

I gathered 10 women from my security detail and together with Diane, we went into the basement where we had set up a large plastic pool.

I had the women from my security detail get naked and lay on their backs in the pool so that they were in a circle. The fit was tight but would work for what I had in mind.

Diane and I, along with help from Sara, Dana and Melanie, spent the last 4 days milking my dick of over 4 gallons worth of sperm from my dick. They also helped Diane to gush gallons of fluids from her pussy.

We then poured a gallon of the semen all over the ten women in the pool and watched as they entered a trance-like state. We then poured a gallon of Diane's pussy juices on them and waited another minute.

All 10 women sighed at the same time and without even touching them, a small trickle of blood oozed out of their noses, ears, mouths, vaginas, anuses and from the corners of their eyes.

We looked at each other with worry until all 10 women sat up at the same time. So I spoke...

"You 10 women are my honor guard. You live to serve me and will protect me and each other at all costs. You won't desire sex, but if prompted with the love potion, you will engage in it and obey whomever induces you. However, your loyalties lie with me and my voice overrides all others that you may be listening to. You will learn self defense techniques, judo and karate and be efficient with firearms. You will look sweet and innocent, but be extremely deadly if put to the test. Nothing and no one will stop you from coming to my aid, if I need protecting."

We waited as the trance ended and when it did, Diane led them into the shower room where they cleaned themselves up and then led the next group of ten women and had them lay in the pool.

We repeated this exercise 5 times. We would have done it more but we ran out of fluids to induce them with.

****

My boss Rebecca had the brilliant idea of turning my large estate into a school for troubled women. If you recall, the surrounding grounds were only 25 acres, but with a few well placed bids and about 10 purchases, we were able to expand our territory to 500+ acres.

The money was rolling in by the handfuls every month, thanks to the hundreds of thousands of dollars were were now getting from the bevy of coeds in the 20 sororities across the 4 states we had control over. Now we needed some way to launder it and what better way than with a non-profit school.

All female construction crews began to build a large flowing campus that we designed with a handful of talented women architects.

Over 2k women came and went day and night as we shaped the grounds into a high tech well oiled machine. The project was a huge undertaking that would be completed in a 6 month window since we had plenty of money and didn't need to secure any loans.

The 6 month period was spent finding talented women teachers in a host of different fields. Self-defense, French, German, Spanish, Finance, Business management, Accounting, Etiquette, Home Economics, Economics, Fitness, Track and Field, etc.

Every woman was induced with the Love Potion.

****

The school was for college aged women over the age of 18 who came from troubled pasts. We capped the tuition at an even $25k/year and we were able to house up to 5k women in the 10 dormitories littering the campus.

The school practically ran on its own after I induced everyone who entered the school.

The parents who entered the grounds with their unruly daughters were extremely impressed with the facilities, buildings and level of professionalism. Especially the ones with sexually promiscuous daughters. Being an all female school had a lure that was hard to pass up.

A female headmistress met with and interviewed all of the women who attended.

The only time I made an appearance was after the young 18 year old was dropped off. She would come into the Mansion and I would induce her in my office with the following statement...

"You will study hard and get good grades. You and your roommate will be best friends and become intimate lovers when you are alone in your room. You will be open sexually about your past with monthly group counseling sessions that culminate in an all out orgy with one another. You will have respect for your teachers and secretly lust for them at all times. When you talk to your parents, you will tell them how much you like it at this school and how you finally feel respected. Be yourself and talk about your classes, but don't talk about anything sexual with your parents. If they bring it up, you will tell them and anyone who asks that you are focusing on your studies. Personal hygiene is very important and you will have regular waxing sessions at the spa to keep everything bare. You will not share any private or intimate photos with anyone on social media and you will end all intimate relationships outside of this school."

I made this into a recording and had it played after I induced their lower right neck with the love potion.

Once the construction was completed, the female construction workers tended to the landscaping around the grounds. They lived on the campus and often joined in the orgies that took place in the counseling sessions.

****

I ran into my first hiccup 2 years after the school was up and running and surprisingly it had nothing to do with the school.

Two of the 10 men that I regularly met with rebelled against their programming. I had initially decided to Re-induce them after a year, but since everything was going so well, I decided to hold off for another year.

The 10 guys were scheduled to spend the weekend with me at the mansion, but Carlo and James failed to show.

I re-induced Andrew, Harry, Carl, Mark, Paul, Dave, Max and Greg. Instead of having then suck my dick though, I had them take a dixie cup shot of sperm in their mouth and hold it for a minute before swallowing it. They all went into a trance and I reconfirmed my original programming with them. I got their updated review and then sent them on their way.

I contacted James and Carlo and both asked me to meet them on the xyz campus that evening.

I sent out 20 of my honor guard ahead of time to scout the area and as predicted, James and Carlo were planning an ambush for me. But what they failed to realize was that their bevy of female slaves were no match for my highly trained squad of female assassins. On top of that, 10 of my honor guard were able to infiltrate their group of women posing as demure slaves inside the sorority house that I was showing up to.

I showed up at 8pm with two of my best and knocked on the door. The door opened and we were led inside and frisked upon entering. We were then led into a back room where Carlo and James were.

They were seated behind a desk with shit eating grins. On either side of them stood 2 of my Honor Guard. I looked to my left and right and two more of my Honor Guard were being restrained by two of their female slaves.

"Pretty smart of you to have an Honor Guard infiltrate our sorority house, but we spotted them immediately John." James said confidently.

"Blondie here told us everything after we induced her and led us to the the other 9 who infiltrated this house. All 10 are now under our control and we have decided that they will NOW be OUR Honor Guard, you stupid fucking idiot!" Carlo Told me.

My face looked shocked.

"What did you think? We now have big dicks too you fucking douche bag!" James blurted and got up and lowered his pants, revealing a 12 inch monster cock.

"Oh fuck!" I whispered.

"Oh Fuck is right man! We are taking over. To prove it, blondie here is going to bend over the desk while I fuck her in the ass and then she is going to suck my dirty dick off." James smiled.

One of their slaves walked over to me and pulled a gun from behind her back and pointed it at my side.

"If he moves Lacy, kill him!" Carlos told the beautiful half-naked brunette.

James grabbed the blonde (named Jesse) and pushed her forward over the desk while he began to stroke his dick hard. He lined it up with her pussy and pushed inside the petite woman.

"Oh fuck!" Jesse groaned.

James fucked her hard and deep while we all heard the wet sounds his dick made as it went in and out of her pussy. He pulled out and his dick curved up like a banana.

At that point, I thought he was going to make Carla, the other Honor guard blow him. But instead, Carlo took his wet cock into his mouth.

I was fascinated as I watched Carlo take James' hard dick into his throat. He made choking sounds, "Wlech, lech, lech, lech."

James grabbed the back of his head and whispered, "That's it gay boy, suck it."

He pulled his dick out of Carlo's mouth and thrust it back inside Jesse's wet pussy and fucked her savagely.

"OH FUCK, CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" Jesse cried out.

James fucked her harder and deeper and looked on the verge of a huge orgasm himself. He pulled out at the last minute as he announced that he was gonna cum and buried his dick deep in Carlo's throat.

"Fuck yes! Swallow my cum you faggot. Drink it all down!" He blurted.

But then he pulled out of Carlo's mouth and rammed his spurting dick deep inside Jesse's asshole in one deep thrust.

Jesse cried out, "FUCK, OH FUCK IT HURTS!!!"

Cum leaked out the corners of Carlo's mouth and there was a thick rope of cum on Jesse's back. That's when he looked at me and frowned.

"What are you smiling about genius?" James asked.

"Only that, I predicted this would happen and you too bozos who think you have the upper hand, really have no idea what you are doing. I told you that if you ever burned me that I would end you and I meant it." I smirked.

"Yeah, well that was before we took your Honor Guard away from you." Carlos intoned.

"You really think you took them away from me you homo? What you don't realize is that the other half of my Honor Guard has already subdued your female slaves outside of this room. Don't believe me then have Lacy here go check?" I told the two clowns.

James motioned to Lacy to go check and when she didn't come back I looked at Jesse and said, "Payback's a bitch."

Her face turned serious and she looked over her shoulder at James and then kicked her heel up behind her and caught James right in the balls.

"FUCK!" He cried out and hunched over which forced his dick out of her aching asshole along with a torrent of his semen.

The 3 Honor Guards moved with blinding speed and took control of the other two slaves and Carlo as well. Pinning them against the walls of the office, the women and Carlo whimpered in defeat.

I then had 4 of the Honor Guard watch over Carlo and James while I went out and watched the other 16 Honor Guard round up the 30 slaves from Delta house and secure them in the main living area.

I induced the women from Delta house while my Honor Guard watched. I told them, "You have a new Master, Me. You will study hard and when you graduate you will come work for me at my school. You will engage in monthly lesbian orgies and send me your contact information along with 3 nudes."

When I went back in the office, Carlo and James were dead. They were strangled by Jesse and Carla as per my directions. It was late in the evening and my Honor Guard carried them out to the woods and made it appear as if they committed suicide by hanging themselves. A letter was inside the pocket of each man stating that they couldn't live with themselves for being gay and coming out of the closet.

****

Things continued on as usual.

My daughter's and nieces came home from college. I found my nieces Gwen and Marcie naked and sitting together in their room while my daughter's Shay and Susan were between their legs and giving them oral sex.

Both women were moaning and giggling as they pointed at something on their laptop computer. They looked up at me and stopped what they were doing as they looked at the serious expressions on my two Honor Guard's faces.

"What's so funny?" I asked the women.

"It's Ned. Come look." They motioned me over.

Ned, I thought. It must be some kind of mistake. But when I came around and looked at the screen, sure enough it was my nephew. He was fucking a chunky broad in a porno. The title was called "Flabby Fuckers" and he was pounding his 8 inch dick into the girl on the screen and then pulled out of her pussy and sprayed thick ropes of sperm all over her tits.

It gave me an idea.

I got in touch with a friend of Rebecca's who lived in L.A. She was porn movie producer for Bubble Butt Pictures. I asked her about Ned and she knew all about the wiry kid from New York with the fat 8 inch dick.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,730 Followers
12