Love Potion #69 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She invited me to come out and the next day I hopped in my jet and flew out there with 4 of my Honor Guard.

We arrived around noon and met Sarah Jane Hamilton at the airport. She picked us up in a Limo and we went to a warehouse where she was filming a movie called, "Penis Powered Pinups" starring Katie St. Ives, Piper Perri, Angel Smalls and Mark Davis.

I induced Jane on the way to the set with the love potion and she introduced me personally to all the women when we got there.

She explained to the women that I was a dear friend and that I was working on a new perfume and wondered if they would be interested in trying it. All three women looked skeptical.

"A new perfume huh, what does it smell like?" Katie St. Ives asked.

"It has no smell." I answered sheepishly.

Katie St. Ives was one of my favorite porn actresses. She could handle some major pipe in her ass and was even cuter in person.

"So what's in it?" Piper Perri asked in her anything but innocent voice.

"Flavor, biopheromones and other non toxic ingredients." I lied.

"Does it do anything?" Angel Smalls asked me flatly.

"It'll make you wet." I told her.

That's all I needed to say to these petite starlets. They all became giddy and smiled and begged me to put it on them.

We were alone and I opened one of the vials and let them feel in between their fingers and smell it.

"Oh it's slippery, mmmm." Piper squealed excitedly.

"It's kind of like lubricant." Katie smiled.

"It is. It's slippery like my pussy juices but it has no smell." Angel replied.

"Nor any taste." Katie said as she removed her fingers from her mouth.

I then got my fingers wet and tapped each porn star twice on the lower right side of her neck. Their eyes grew distant and they were now in a trance. And that's when I spoke...

"In a few minutes, Sarah Jane is going to inform you that Mark Davis won't be able to make it today. You will be bummed until Katie accidentally touches my leg as she trips on the carpet and feels the monster cock in my pants. You all will grow extremely horny as she tells you what she felt and each one of you will come over and feel it for yourself. You encourage me to show you my dick in front of Sara Jane and then beg her to have me stand in for Mark Davis. The moment you lay eyes on my monster cock you will all grow impossibly wet. Your nipples will be so erect they will hurt and your pussy will be so swollen that walking will cause your clit to throb. Each of you will beg me to fuck your ass and when I do, you will climax so hard that pussy juices will gush out of your cunts."

I then stepped back and watched as the trance ended.

"Let's go out and see the set." I told the three of them.

We walked out of the dressing room and Sarah Jane came over to us.

"I'm sorry ladies, but Mark Davis can't make it today. I guess we'll have to pick this up another day." She said sourly.

Sarah Jane touched my arm and said, "I'm so sorry John. I know you were looking forward to seeing these women in action since they are some of your favorite porn actresses."

Katie tripped and stumbled into me and then looked up at me like a deer caught in the headlights. She hurried over to Angel and Piper and whispered to them. Seconds later both Angel and Piper walked over and casually reached out and touched my inner leg before beaming like a couple of excited cheerleaders.

I then watched as they walked over to Sarah Jane and talked in hushed whispers with her.

"I can't...he's our guest...what?...No way!...Wait here and I'll ask." Sarah Jane said quietly and then walked back over to me.

"John, I'm so embarrassed and don't really know how to ask this of you, but would you mind showing me your dick?" She asked as she touched my arm.

"I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." I smiled.

"Deal!" She practically blurted and laughed suddenly.

So I pulled down my pants to my shoes and then stood back up again.

"Oh dear god. Your dick is absolutely amazing!" Sarah Jane gasped as she removed her clothes.

Her tits sagged for being dd's but her nipples were erect and stood out from her tits an inch. She had a fiery red bush and thick meaty lips.

I turned slightly and Katie, Piper and Angel all got naked too.

Sarah pulled out her phone and called her people back in. "Yes, we're going live in 20 minutes."

She walked over to me. "Have you ever been filmed before?"

"No, I haven't but I'm sure that I will have no problem getting an erection. My only condition is that you join us. You are my favorite porn star of all time Sarah. I suggest though that we change the narrative of the story. You and I are husband and wife and those three are our daughters. I come home to find them engaged in lesbian sex and when they see my dick they pounce on me. You then join in on the fun and I know how explosive you can be." I told her.

"I love it!" She cried out excitedly.

****

(Action!)

The movie started and Katie, Angel and Piper all were playing around in their room when a pillow fight ensued. The pillow fight turned sexual when Katie grabbed Angel's tits. Angel cupped Piper's crotch through her panties and the three of them got busy getting naked.

I walked in the door of the house and heard noises coming from the bedroom and found the three girls removing their clothes. I watched them and quickly removed my dick from my pants and stroked it lazily.

Katie was fingering Piper with half her hand, Piper was fingering Angel and Angel was fingering Katie with half her hand too.

"God, I wish I had a nice fat cock to fuck." Piper cooed.

"Me too!" Angel intoned.

When Katie didn't say anything, they looked at her and she had her hand to her mouth and pointed at me. They turned to look and motioned me into the room.

"Oh daddy! Your dick is fucking huge!" Piper said excitedly and began to stroke it with her tiny hands.

"Piper, you shouldn't be doing that." I admonished her.

Katie also began to stroke my dick with her hands and Angel began to lick the head of my cock.

"Oh god that feels good! I mean, girls, we need to stop. It's incest and it's wrong!" I told them sternly.

But Angel took my huge head into her mouth and her lips worked over my shaft.

"Oh daddy, we don't care that it's incest. We want you to fuck us." Katie begged me.

"It'll never fit. You'll have to be really really wet." I told them.

Piper took my hand and led it down between her legs.

"Finger me daddy!" She intoned and moaned as my fingers entered inside of her pussy.

(Cut.) Sarah shouted.

"Wardrobe get some lubrication up here." Sarah told the cute redhead.

"It's not needed Sarah, I'm plenty wet." Piper told her and pulled my fingers out of her pussy so the director could see my fingers glistening with her juices.

Katie and Angel did the same and showed the wetness on their fingers too.

(Okay, action!)

"Look daddy! Look how wet I am!" She exclaimed as she removed my fingers from her twat to show me her juices on them.

She pressed them into my mouth and my dick lurched.

"I think daddy liked that." Piper groaned.

Piper got in the doggie position and Katie and Angel lined my dick with her wet entrance. I pushed slightly and in my large head went.

Piper looked back at me with a look of sheer terror. "Oh daddy! It's so fucking big!"

I pressed in and my dick stretched her pussy super wide as inch by agonizing inch went into her pussy. I bottomed out at 10 inches and pulled out and slammed it back in again.

Piper's cunt was super tight even though she was a size queen. I fucked her savagely and she got super juicy. Katie and Angel licked her juices from my thick shaft each time I pulled out of her pussy.

Angel was next and I fucked her on her back. My dick went 12 inches inside her pussy before bottoming out. She squealed the whole time and her pussy leaked her milky juices all over my cock as I fucked her. I pinned her ankles above her head as I rammed my dick into her cervix repeatedly.

Piper came out of her dazed state moments after I pulled out of Angel's pussy and got on my back. Katie straddled my dick and slammed her tiny pussy down on my cock until it was buried all the way inside her cunt.

I tortured her nipples as she fucked me. "Oh daddy, I love having you torture my nipples."

"What on earth is going on in here!" Sarah Jane said from the doorway.

Piper pulled her into the room and dove under her skirt and began to give her oral sex. Angel pushed her onto her back and straddled her face with her pussy.

"Eat me mommy. Eat my wet pussy!" Angel squealed.

I pushed Katie off of me and went over to Sara Jane and pushed her knees up and buried my dick deep inside her wet pussy. I fucked her hard and fast and within a few minutes, Sara was crying out in orgasm.

"YESSSSSSSSSS, FUCCCKKKKK MEEEEEEE!!!!" She screamed and something pushed my dick out of her pussy.

My dick was forced out along with a massive gush of her juices that sprayed all over her three daughters.

I took Katie Anally and the moment my dick pushed inside her anus, She cried out in orgasm. "YESSSSSS DADDDY OHHHHH!!!" And her pussy opened up and gushed a huge spray of juices all over Sara, Piper and Angel.

Angel was next and my dick reamed her asshole good until she too cried out, "CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" And a massive gush of juices sprayed out of her pussy all over Sara, Katie and Piper.

I fucked Piper in the ass last. This was her first anal scene and I really rammed her anus good and hard. I fucked her ass for a good 2 minutes before she too cried out, "CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" And a massive amount of juices gushed out of her cunt and sprayed all over Sara, Katie and Angel.

Piper joined her mom and sisters and they licked the cum from each other as I pushed inside Sara and began to shoot my cum into her pussy. I gave her a creampie before pulling out and shooting huge thick ribbons of sperm all over their bodies.

I then gave Angel, Katie and Piper each a creampie before standing over them and watching them look at me in awe.

Katie licked my dick clean and then began to eat my semen out of Sarah's pussy. They all took turns licking my sperm out of each other's pussy before the movie ended.

****

End of Part 7

12