Love Potion Number Nine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept spanking, and I kept squirming and struggling as she held me tight. The balance between pain and pleasure had tilted heavily toward pleasure, and we panted into each other’s mouths, as we got closer. I don’t know how I got on top of her, but we finished with legs intertwined, both my arms held up behind my back with one of her hands, while the other kept whaling away on my rump. She had to keep twisting her head ‘cause my boobs were all over her face, and that felt good too.

“Look what you did,” I said, checking the mirror. My ass was beet red.

“I’m so sorry,” Carol said. “I’ve been a very bad girl.”

“Forget it. That’s enough of that kind of kink for one day. I won’t be able to sit for a week.”

“What kind of kink would you like to try next?” Carol said.

I smiled at the challenge.

We got mind-numbingly decadent after that, and the house was a shambles by the time we lay panting in the middle of the living-room floor.

I’d like to tell you about all the other kinky things we did, but I’ve got to get back to the story. After all, Jerry got to live out the kind of fantasy most men would die for. Too bad…, oops, I almost gave it away. Back to the story.

We were having dinner when he threw out his first gambit, “Anybody see that fifty I left on the T-table?”

He’s always misplacing things, money, glasses, whatever. Hell, I even found his car keys in the freezer one time. Carol might have shaken her head ‘no,’ but I just ignored him. The folks had already left the kitchen, so Jerry dropped his bombshell, “I probably just misplaced it. I’ll check my new security cameras and see what I did with it.”

We were on him before he got to the kitchen door, “What cameras?”

“I set up some security cameras last night. I can’t believe they’ll come in handy so soon.”

Carol and I were in a brainless panic as we desperately scanned the room for the cameras. We’d been bouncing our naked boobs all over the house, and I’m still not telling you what we did on the coffee table.

“It’s all recorded on tape?” I think I was biting my fingernails when I asked that.

“Where’s the tape?” Carol’s voice sounded like something from the Exorcist.

“Why? Did you take my fifty dollars?”

“We didn’t take your money," I stepped in, "we want that tape.” The way he flinched, I must have got part of his skin along with his shirt as I snarled into his face.

Okay, so we weren’t playing it cool. How could we? The thought of him watching what Carol and I had done that afternoon made my skin crawl.

“You two have never been very nice to me, you know,” he said. “Now I’m trying to find my fifty dollars and you don’t want me to see what happened to it.”

“I’ll give you fifty dollars,” Carol said, digging in her pants pockets. “I’ve got $7.55,” she said, showing me hers.

“I’ve got some in my purse,” I said, running upstairs.

We could only come up with $27.13, but he went along when we mentioned the missing panties we knew he had taken. Tape safely in hand, we rushed back to Carol’s room. Before we could get it in her VCR, he was knocking on the door.

“Look what I found,” he said as we peeked at him through the crack of the door. He was holding up a neatly folded fifty-dollar bill. “It was in my shirt pocket all the time.”

“That’s nice,” we tried to close the door.

“Don’t you want your money back?”

“Don’t worry about it.” We were both leaning against the door, trying to force him to pull his foot out.

“But I gave you the wrong tape,” he said, holding another tape up in his hand.

We chased him all the way back to his room, but he got his bedroom door locked before we could force our way in.

“Oh my God,” he said from inside, as Carol and I slid down the wall outside his room.

“This can’t be happening,” Carol moaned, dropping her head between her knees.

“Holy shit, you two could put all those porn stars out of business,” his excited voice came through the door.

“He’s watching us and beating off,” I said.

Carol ran to the bathroom and threw up.

“Oh, look at that. You two are fantastic. I could make a fortune on the Internet with this thing.”

“What do you want,” I said softly.

There was a moment of silence, then the click of his door unlocking.

“A threesome,” he said, opening the door.

Carol ran back into the bathroom.

“No way,” I said.

“Why?” He came out and sat against the wall across from me.

“Because you’re a blackmailing pig and you make us sick,” I said.

“How could you do something like this?” Carol was on the verge of tears.

He thought about that for a moment, and then startled the hell out of us. He broke the cassette over his knee and made a big pile of unraveled videotape next to him on the floor. He kicked the whole mess over, and Carol picked it up and clutched it to her breasts.

“I didn’t see anything. All I saw was Carol standing outside the bathroom door. I got a better look at her with those mirrors I set up when I was twelve.”

“What was all that ‘holy shit’ stuff about, then?” I said.

“I knew what you’d done by the way you were acting. An idiot could have figured that out.”

“And we were idiots for making it so obvious,” Carol said.

“I guess,” he said. He didn’t have that normal gloat in his voice. Very unusual.

“But you were in there watching…” I started.

“For a hell of a lot less time than you were in the bathroom,” Carol finished.

“He could have fast forwarded it.”

“I really wanted to watch that tape,” Jerry said.

“I can’t believe you didn’t,” I admitted. “Why?”

“Just like I said, a threesome. I’d give up anything, do anything, to be with you two.”

“We can’t do that, Jerry. We don’t even like boys anymore, much less…” Carol bit back the rest.

“Look,” I said, “I know some girls at college, and if you’ll just do what I say, I can get them to go to bed with you. You’ve got to keep your mouth shut, though. Pretend you can’t talk, or something.”

“We could even get you a threesome. Hell, if you’d let us teach you how to act, you could get your own girls.” Carol looked much better, but she still had a death grip on the unraveled tape.

“I don’t think there’s a girl in the world that could hold a candle to either of you,” he said, and then looked away.

I’ll admit it. I felt all gushy and shit. The little bastard had pushed the right button. We even bought the little sniff and the way he stood, walked away with his shoulders hunched, and moved his foot around as he stared at the floor. Had we both been too hard on our lonely little brother? Were we just jealous because he was so fucking smart?

He came so close. He almost had us. We had both stood, exchanged looks of confusion as we puzzled it over. Who knows how things would have turned out it if we hadn’t glanced at him at exactly the right moment.

“You filthy, conniving bastard,” Carol hissed.

We’d caught ‘the look’. He got ‘the look’ every time he pulled one of his con jobs on us. His nerve-grating laugh and comments about how stupid we were always followed ‘the look’.

In case you haven’t figured it out yet, there never were any cameras. The tape he’d so magnanimously busted was a bunch of Saturday morning cartoons he’d recorded years ago. Once we’d figured the whole thing out, it was nearly as disgusting as having ourselves on videotape. The vile shit had snuck back into the house and watched everything we did from hiding. I felt dirty and violated, and Carol got physically ill.

We wouldn’t talk to him after that; we wouldn’t even stay in the same room with him. I don’t know why we thought he’d given up on the idea of us having a three-way with him. We can see how stupid that was now, but how could we have known back then?

Jerry may have the social skills of a warthog, but when it comes to science, he’s Don Juan and Casanova to the nth degree. Jerry wanted both of us, and he was going to get us come hell or high water.

He already knew what to use, he’d invented it years ago. The formula the perfume company was paying him so much for was a synthetic pheromone that made women become sexually aroused. Apparently, the FDA didn’t like things that actually worked, so it couldn’t be sold in this country. Other factors made its sale in the U.S. impractical. Getting sued into oblivion was one of them, and getting lynched afterwards was the other.

They found that they could make just as much by selling minute quantities at astronomical prices, in certain countries, and gladly sent Jerry his cut every month.

His formula might be perfect for a Columbian drug lord, or a Japanese businessman, but it wouldn’t be worth a damn for getting Carol and I to go to bed with him. Carol upchucks at the mere thought, and I’d stuff sand up my twat if I thought I couldn’t stop him from fucking me. He needed something stronger if he was ever going to get us, something a hell of a lot stronger.

He found it all right, lord did he ever. Just concentrating his old pheromones turned out to be the wrong track, he wound up restructuring the molecules and combining them with a synaptic accelerant. I still don’t understand it, but the way it works is all too clear. Any woman in nose-shot gets half her brain functions rerouted to the pleasure centers, with my happy little brother at the center of her universe. The migraine had broken me free for a while, but when I got close enough to smell him again, I was trapped like a bitch in heat.

It felt like an endless orgasm. Most of the time, it was a dreamy orgasm that you could keep going by just rubbing on him, but then it would build into an insanely intense one. The one I was having had the inside of my ass twitching and my nipples felt like they were going to explode.

The bastard had bugged our rooms, so he heard everything when Carol invited me to bring Mandy to the Sybian party.

“What the hell’s a Sybian party?” I asked.

“It’ll be a sex party, all four of us. The Sybian is a sex toy you ride like a horse.”

“Sounds kind of gross.”

“Yeah it is, but it’ll be fun. She’s got two of the machines, and you can’t keep from coming when you’re on it,” she said.

“This isn’t a trick so you can all spank me, is it?”

“That depends,” she said, and giggled. “I just thought of Janet spanking me while I’m on the Sybian. That would be so delicious.”

While she was giving me directions to Janet’s cabin up by Crestline, Jerry was writing them down at his lab and making final plans. How he must have been gloating. Not only was he going to get both his sisters, he was going to get our girlfriends too. It’s a wonder he was able to stay hidden in the woods as long as he did.

You don’t answer a knock on a cabin door in the middle of a mountain wilderness, especially when it’s four girls in their birthday suits. You might open the little peep door if you hear a kitty meowing outside, though. We were only mildly curious why Janet was so frantically undoing the door bolts, and all jumped up screaming when she threw it open and Jerry walked in.

“Get out of here,” I screamed as I tried to cover myself.

“You know you want me,” he said, coming up close.

Funny thing is, I did. I wanted him real bad.

I forgot my nakedness, and pressed up against him. An electric shock went through my body, and I had to hold him, touch him, kiss him. I nipped his chin with my teeth, and savored his taste after his head was pulled away. I couldn’t kiss his mouth because one of the other girls had her arms wrapped around his head and was eating his face. His clothes were covering the skin I needed to touch, so I started tearing at his shirt.

“Mffghh! Hey, that was my favorite shirt. Take it…mffghh!” Jerry said.

His shirt was gone and his undershirt was easy to rip off. His nipples looked delicious.

“Ow, Jesus!”

He jerked his nipple out of my teeth, but the other one looked good too. I bumped heads with Carol and went back to my nipple. Instead of his nipple, I got another girls knuckle. She was kneading his chest like a boob, but it felt good sucking on her knuckle anyway. As long as I was pressed up close to him, everything felt good.

“It’s stuck!” Mandy’s voice sounded panic stricken.

My fingers tangled with hers when I saw the problem and tried to help. “It’s broke,” I said as we pulled and twisted on his belt.

“Whoa, girls, you’re…, Shit! Stop biting!”

“Eeek!” Carol yelped.

I caught a glimpse of her going over the side of the easy chair as our staggering mob went by it. With an arm free, Jerry was able to push Mandy away and start prying my fingers off his belt.

He was stronger, but I was more determined. We fought over his belt until Mandy and Carol got back into the fray. With his arms safely twisted behind his back, I redoubled my efforts to get his pants undone.

I had some strange kind of fever. My body itched, all over. I felt like I was about to have an orgasm, and I desperately needed his flesh pressing against mine.

It was nothing like making love; it wasn’t even like normal sex. It was like spiders crawling all over me, and the only thing that would kill them was Jerry’s body. I didn’t give a shit what happened to Jerry, I just needed to rub every part of myself on him. We all did.

“Uh, fuck, wait a sec,” Jerry gasped. “Stop! That hurts! Ow, damn it! Shit.” He was starting to panic, but something stronger than panic was gripping us.

That was the first time he tried to get away. He knocked me on my butt and forced Carol to her knees. She wrapped herself around his leg, so he wasn’t moving very fast, and Janet jumped on his back with her arm around his head, so he wound up only going in a circle. Mandy was still trying to get his belt undone.

I dove back in, hooking my fingers in his belt and pulling down. Mandy and Carol joined me, and we all cheered when they went down around his ankles.

“Mine.’

“No, mine.”

“I saw it first.”

We were all trying to get his dick and balls, and he wasn’t helping by jerking around like he was. It was much easier once we had him on the floor.

I got on first, and his dick felt like a hot poker as it slid into me. I collapsed on him and quivered inside and out. Grinding my hips, I knew I could do this forever.

Someone, I think it was Carol, hauled my head up by the hair and slid her ass between Jerry’s face and mine. She was in the face down, ass up position, with her hands between her legs trying to get a hold of Jerry’s twisting head. She finally dug her fingers into the soft flesh inside his jaw line, and jerked his head back.

His cock lunged up into me when she did that, so I pushed up on his chin to make him do it again. He didn’t, but he got active when Carol started humping his face.

Janet and Mandy were facing out, each with one of his wrists grasped firmly in their hands, as they humped his arms. Carol set the pace with a slow, steady rhythm, making a high musical chirp with every beat. Janet and Mandy adjusted their tempo, and by the time I rested my head on the soft bouncing ass of my sister, we were all going in perfect unison.

We were breathing as one, moaning as one, our hips were all grinding and thrusting as one. While the four of us were like a well-rehearsed musical ballet, Jerry just made weird noises, kicked, struggled, and did everything out of sync.

His dick finally got soft and fell out, so I slid down and humped his leg. We were all getting frustrated. We were in such desperate need, and he was just lying there like a lump.

“The Sybian,” Janet said.

I didn’t want to stop, but Janet pushed me off. She got Carol to help, and we got the Sybian over, plugged in, and were putting on the biggest dildo attachment we could find when Mandy’s desperate cries got our attention.

“He’s getting away.”

Jerry was trying to get out the front door, and Mandy was fighting him all by herself. He started yelling for help when he saw us coming, but Mandy bolted and locked the door while the rest of us wrestled him back to the middle of the room.

You should have seen the fight he put up. If we hadn’t all been hyped up, I don’t think we would have ever got that dildo thing up his ass. I can’t blame him for making a fuss. The Sybian is designed for women to ride, not men. Besides, once we got him on it, we bent him backwards so we could all ride different parts of his body while the Sybian kept him moving.

Mandy was riding his face when we turned the machine up high, and he screamed into her pussy for a long time. Mandy enjoyed that a lot, but he had stopped screaming by the time it was my turn to ride his face.

It was some time after that that I broke free from the mesmerizing hold, and now, as I rubbed myself on his leg, I found I could think again.

Carol got off him and curled into a ball on the floor. She was crying and rocking as she held her head.

“Put your head on the Sybian thing,” I said.

“It hurts,” Carol cried, and kept rocking.

I didn’t want to get off Jerry, but watching Carol was making me cry. I jumped off, blubbering like a baby, and dragged her over to the Sybian machine. As soon as I got her head on the rubber thing, I ran back to Jerry’s leg.

Once there, I could relax. I watched Carol, and I could feel Jerry’s spell on me weakening. She was on her knees; face down on the Sybian, ass up in the air. As the vibrating slide moved her head left and right, her ass swayed back and forth in counterbalance. The red crescent of her pussy was framed by her milky white thighs, and the whole picture was calling me as strongly as Jerry’s evil chemistry.

“Can you think yet?” I said when she staggered back.

“A little, but I can’t stop.”

“Me neither,” I said.

“Do you think we’re getting immune to whatever it is?”

“No. I think it’s just getting weaker. Look at the way he’s sweating. It must be washing off.”

“I’m going to come again,” Carol said.

“Me too. Hold me.”

We hugged each other as we came again, but it wasn’t as bad as the earlier ones.

“This is awful,” she said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

“Yeah,” I said. It was awful, we both knew it, but our hips kept thrusting us up and down Jerry’s leg.

“What’ll we do?” she said. She was brushing the hair out of my face, and trying to comb my hair with her fingers. I must have looked a fright.

“We have to get even with him for this,” I said, as another orgasmic shudder wracked my body.

“He might be learning his lesson right now,” Carol said.

I could see what she meant. All of us were wrecks, but Jerry was a disaster area. He’d been fighting for air for hours now, and it had taken its toll. He was dripping sweat, half the mountain could hear every time he got a breath, and the only time he moved was when he had one of those muscle twitches.

“Eewww,” Carol said, pointing at his dick.

Janet was just getting off it, and we could see that someone had tied a stocking around the bottom of his dick. His balls were pushed halfway up the shaft because of the way they’d wound it around, and the whole thing was covered with big veins and purple looking.

“That’s so ugly,” I said.

“Yeah,” Carol said. She had mounted him and was guiding it into her pussy.

“There’s some blood on his ass,” I said. I was watching his purple dick disappear into her bright, pink pussy. His two little balls ballooned out every time she pressed down on him.

“I think he had a nose bleed too,” Carol said as she went up and down.

I took a break to help Janet over to the Sybian machine and push her head down on the nubs. It worked on Janet much faster than Carol or me, and she was back on Jerry in no time.

“Why are we doing this?” Janet said from Jerry’s other leg.

“Some kind of sex drug he developed,” Carol gasped as she started coming again.

“This is revolting,” Janet said. “I hate men.” She was pulling his knee up so she could rub on him harder.