Love Purer Than Water

Story Info
A mermaid priestess needs a great deal of power, quickly.
5k words
4.67
6.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EighthSpan
EighthSpan
164 Followers

For MerMay 2022. A sequel to a previous story that you should read first.

On the Coastline of Aguadilla, Puerto Rico

A spray of water burst forth from the gently rolling surf, as the upper half of a mermaid appeared from beneath the waves. Her white, hooded vestments identified her as a Sea Bishop, one of the ocean goddess's chosen servants. The woman let her hood down, letting her seafoam-green hair fall loose. Using her arms to pull herself further out of the surf, she gave a contented sigh and fell upon her back. Her lower half began to shimmer, still partially submerged, and she smiled as the now-familiar tingling sensation washed over her, her fish tail slowly fading away, being replaced by a pair of slender legs.

Alana was well-practiced with shifting between her mermaid and human forms by now, her union having been officially recognized in the eyes of her goddess. What once would have left her winded and wobbling on shaky footing was now an effortless process she could complete in a few blinks of the eye. Today, though, she took her time. Placing her arms behind her head, she simply admired the azure sky, dotted by only a few wispy clouds. The air was crisp and clean, and the water was warm and pleasant. Closing her eyes, she basked in the gentle roar of the surf and the cries of seabirds far overhead...

As well as the blaring of a distant car alarm. Chuckling to herself, Alana rose from her brief meditation, walking towards a seaside cabin a short distance away.

"I'm home," Alana declared, shutting the door behind her. Glancing about her home, she received no immediate reply, so dropped off her immediate belongings on the kitchen table, when an oddity in the corner of her eye caught her attention.

A bucket was resting on the kitchen counter, filled with water.

"Seawater?" Alana recognized instantly. She puzzled it out for a moment before shrugging, heading to her husband's office. Sure enough, she heard the sounds of rapid clicking and keyboard inputs, and entered the open doorway with a smile, rapping her knuckles against the wooden frame.

"Hi," Thomas acknowledged, not taking his eyes off the PC's screen. "Just a minute."

She turned her attention to the monitor, seeing what was keeping his attention. His avatar was swinging a sword in a dark cave, fighting what seemed to be a vicious horde of slimy blobs and stinging insects.

"Still in the caves, huh?" she mused aloud.

"Mm," he barely nodded, focusing completely on dodging and dispatching the enemies.

When the last one was finally slain, he let out a sigh of relief, and paused the game.

"Sorry about that," he smiled, rising out of his chair briefly to plant a kiss on his wife's cheek. "I heard you come in, but wasn't in a place to stop."

"I know, I know," Alana reassured him. "How goes the Starfruit winery, by the by?"

"I'm up to a total of six so far," he chuckled. "It's...not been quite as productive as I was hoping."

"Told you," she giggled. "Shoulda gone with Pale Ale. Much lower startup costs. Anyway, how was work?"

"Same old, same old," he shrugged. "Had a real relic come into the hangar today, a P-38 Lightning. Didn't get to work on it myself, but it was fascinating just to see it. There's only about a dozen of those that are even operational nowadays!"

"That's an old war plane, isn't it?" Alana asked.

"Yep," Thomas nodded. "Only in the hands of air shows and museums now. Incredible service history for such a versatile aircraft."

"Have you been thinking about flying again?" Alana asked.

"Well, I can get in a cockpit again without having a trembling fit," Thomas sighed. "So I'd say that's pretty good progress. But as for if I'd trust myself to keep it together once I got in the air again...can't say for sure."

"That's good progress!" Alana smiled, leaning down to plant a kiss on his head. "It sounds like the sessions are going very well. And remember, honey, the crash wasn't that long ago in the grand scheme of things. If you don't want to fly again, that's perfectly fine. Having access to the sea and the land are enough for me, let alone the air."

"Thanks," he smiled sheepishly. "Anyway, how was Sunday service?"

"Don't call it that," Alana frowned, rolling her eyes. "You know I hate to feel preachy."

"Said the servant of a literal goddess," he laughed. "But alright. What'd you talk to the schoolkids about it?"

"Ocean sciences," Alana smiled, puffing out her chest. "Oceanography, marine biology, climate science, that sort of thing. Fostering interest and awareness, telling them a bit about my work, that sort of thing."

"You get a bunch of nasty little brats like last time?" he asked.

"Oh no, these were the sweetest little angels," Alana beamed. "Literally, actually. It was one of those upper class neighborhoods over by San Juan, I think like a third of the class was made of angels. Honestly, I feel pretty good about them. A few of them seemed really serious about pursuing this."

"Well, kids are kids," Thomas shrugged. "Most will probably forget they were interested. But, y'know...I remember when I met a pilot for the first time. Thought she was the coolest person in the whole world. A person with passion in the right place at the right time can make a real impression on people. And there's not many people more passionate about the ocean than you, beautiful."

"Flatterer," she laughed, flicking her husband on the nose before kissing him softly on the lips. "It's working, though."

"Oh yeah," Thomas blinked. "Your mother called. Wanted to talk to you later."

"Oh geez," Alana sighed. "Already? And let me guess, she was pestering with questions about when you were going to make her a grandmother."

"You know her well," Thomas shrugged, offering a smile. "Honestly, I'd love to visit again. The Pacific is a hell of a lot colder, but the underwater settlements there are unlike anything I've seen."

"Could do," Alana mused. "Let's think about that more seriously on the weekend. Oh, by the way...what's up with the bucket of saltwater on the kitchen counter?"

"Oh!" Thomas's eyes lit up as he sprang from his chair. "C'mon, let me show you. I've been working on this all month!"

The pair made their way back to the kitchen, where Thomas fetched a glass from the cabinets, scooped it into the bucket of seawater, filling it, and placing it upon the counter. Placing his hand on the glass, he dipped one finger inside the water and shut his eyes in concentration.

After a few moments, the water seemed to grow cloudy, as specks of white were gradually drawn down to the bottom of the glass and concentrated there.

"Ta-da," he smiled proudly.

"Desalination!" Alana beamed, clapping enthusiastically. "Honey, that's incredible! Remember when you could barely get a droplet to wiggle? Look how far you've come!"

"I am actually pretty proud of this," he grinned. "I've been scooping up seawater to practice with just about every day. It's like you said, flexing and building up muscles really, just...invisible magic instead of flesh. It's gotten way easier. Anyway, I've gotten the majority of the salt out, but I'm not sure it's really potable yet. Your eyes are better than mine, so-"

Thomas looked up as he realized that his words were failing to reach Alana's ears. Her expression seemed...lost, her eyes turned to the window overlooking the coast, cast out to the edge of the Caribbean, far, far to the south.

"Babe?" he asked, waving a hand to her. "Hello? Earth to my beloved mermaid wife?"

"Turn on the TV," she said seriously, suddenly snapping out of her trance. "Any major news network. Something's wrong."

Thomas blinked at her for a moment, trapped in curiosity, before moving to comply. The dark screen flicked to life, and he picked up the remote, switching to the news network with the lowest channel number.

"Breaking news from Venezuela," an announcer at a desk declared, "some thirty minutes ago, a fully loaded oil tanker collided with a passing cargo vessel in the Lesser Antilles. Damage was reportedly severe to both vessels, although no loss of life has yet to be reported, a rescue effort is mounting to secure the crews, and as you can see from this helicopter footage, a significant amount of oil has already begun to spill out..."

"Oh dear," Thomas said plainly. "Alana?"

"I have to go," she said firmly. "I can already feel the call of her will. This...this will be a serious incident if the bishops don't respond quickly."

"I'll pack you some supplies," Thomas said, fetching a spare waterproof backpack out of the side closet and moving to throw some foodstuffs into it. "Should I book a flight?"

"There's no time for that," Alana said, shaking her head. "I have to get there as soon as possible, and you won't be able to join me."

"Well I can't just do nothing," Thomas said.

"I didn't say you would be," Alana smiled. "An accident on the scale of an oil spill...even with several bishops working together, it's going to take an enormous effort. That much magic is going to take a lot of power. More than I have access to by myself. I knew this was going to happen eventually, but...I had hoped there would be more time to ease into this gently."

"Well that sounds ominous," Thomas frowned.

"It's nothing scary!" Alana replied. "Well...maybe it is, a little bit. Listen, here's the short version - how do monsters like myself replenish their magical energy?"

"Eating, drinking, sleeping," Thomas answered.

"Well, yes," Alana rolled her eyes. "That one's on me. More specifically, how do married monsters quickly gain large amounts of energy?"

"Ah," Thomas nodded in realization. "Sex. They consume the spiritual energy of their partner and convert it into magical energy."

"Precisely," Alana explained. "Ever since I met you, my energy reserves have grown considerably, along with my ability to replenish it. But this is going to require a huge amount of power. More than either of us can produce on such a short notice. So we're going to need a little...divine intervention."

"Divine intervention?" he repeated. "Like a ritual?"

"Yes," Alana nodded, already moving towards the door. "Get your clothes off. We need to get underwater."

"This should do," Alana mused, swimming down to a decently flat spot on the ocean floor. They were only about thirty feet below the water, not terribly far from their home, but enough out of the way that it was unlikely they would be stumbled upon. "Go ahead and lie down."

Complying, Thomas sat down as Alana extended a hand to the surface, performing a graceful twirl as a golden light briefly enveloped them. In an instant, her fish tail was gone, replaced with legs - and the water around them had been pushed away, leaving a bubble of air on the ocean floor.

"Why do we need air?" Thomas questioned. "I can breathe water no problem now."

"Let's just say that the, err, fluid dynamics will be important," Alana blushed, flicking a stray strand of hair out of her face. "So, let me explain. I'm sure you've guessed that we're about to have sex. But this will be a bit...different."

"Different how?" he asked.

"I can't say for certain, as I've never performed this particular rite," Alana nodded. "It's something only a married couple can do. But from what I know...it's going to be intense. Exhaustingly so. And we don't exactly have a lot of time, so...may I get started? I can explain along the way."

"I'll never say no to attention from you," he smiled.

Alana returned his smile, her gaze shifting lower. The crisis weighed heavy on her mind, but her beloved was already naked, and it was difficult to ignore her own growing anticipation.

"Someone's already excited," she grinned, reaching for his already stiffening manhood.

Gasping at her touch, his back straightened out, and his toes curled.

"It's...been a while," he admitted. "I don't think I'll last long. I wanted to uh...save it for you, when you got back."

"Really?" Alana smiled, starting to gently rub her hand up and down his shaft. "How sweet. And convenient, actually. I'm going to need you to cum soon, so don't hold back."

Alana began speeding up her stroking, accelerating oh-so-slowly. She began to use both hands, grasping around his shaft in a spiral as she moved her hands up and down. Thomas reflexively arched his back, slightly thrusting his hips into her embrace.

"Just what," he grunted, "does this ritual entail?"

"Essentially, Lady Poseidon is going to infuse you with a huge amount of divine power," Alana smiled. "Which I need to then...extract from you, in order to gain it myself. In a moment, I'll start reciting a prayer. I can tell you're close already, and that's fine. I need you to finish yourself while I'm doing it - all over me."

Alana let go of him for a moment, unbuttoning her vestments and tugging at the chest, revealing a sizable window of her cleavage for his viewing pleasure.

"Hah?" Thomas blinked. "You want me to...what, to facial you while you're praying? That seems a bit...rude, doesn't it? Why can't Poseidon just give you the power directly?"

"The point is that I'm letting you do it to me," Alana giggled, sinking to her knees. "My goddess is herself a monster, after all. She requires a...suitably licentious display in order to earn her favor, so displaying our deep emotional connection and trust while indulging in our animal lust for each other's bodies is sure to please."

Thomas wasn't sure what to make of that, but it was starting to sound like the lewdest thing he had ever heard of. And he liked the sound of that.

"Well, if you're fine with that, by all means..." Thomas muttered.

"Oh, I'm more than fine with it," she giggled, leaning in close to plant a loving kiss on the tip of his penis. "I'll get you close, but when I wink at you, I want you to take over."

"Blessed be the name of Poseidon forever and ever," Alana began, keeping her eyes locked with her husband's, "to whom belong wisdom and might. My soul magnifies her splendor, and my spirit rejoices in her teachings, for she has looked upon the humble estate of her servant. I give my thanks for her blessing, for the power to seek deliverance with our own hands, and the wisdom to seek strength tempered by compassion."

Alana's hands were exquisitely adept at manipulating him, the sharp instincts of a monster combined with the intimate knowledge of a familiar partner. He bit his lip and sucked in his breath through his teeth, enduring to the best of his ability.

"For behold, she is the keeper of the tides and currents," Alana continued. "She has torn down tyrants and raised up Queens. She is the revealer of deep and hidden things; she knows what dwells within that dark abyss, and carries the light within her. To you, my Lady, Goddess of my forebears, I give my thanks, now and forever."

Her touch was electricity, her attention the greatest addiction. Thomas felt himself twitching, straining with an urgent need for release.

"I love you from the bottom of my heart," Alana whispered, leaning back with a conspiratorial smile, as she winked at him. "Don't hold back."

Thomas winced as her hands left him, clasping together in front of her as Alana shut her eyes in concentrated prayer. He wobbled to his feet, and took over responsibility for his pleasure, stroking himself rapidly in front of his wife's face.

"In my veins flows the blood of the ocean, the spark of the divine," Alana resumed. Thomas couldn't help moaning as his cock began to throb, and his head rolled back as he found his peak. Thick ropes of white burst forth, splattering all over Alana's face and breasts. She continued her prayer, not flinching the slightest bit, although her smile grew wider with every word.

"My body is a temple, built on unshakable foundations. Mercy, devotion, and love guide my soul, and I would proffer all of this before you, my Lady, as I offer myself as a canvas. For mine is a most joyous union, and I gladly invite you to witness my consecration."

As she finished her last verse, a golden light began to streak down from the surface of their undersea bubble, creating the illusion of scattered beams of sunlight. Thomas barely even noticed the change, panting as he wound down.

Opening her eyes, Alana unclasped her hands and relaxed her stance, examining herself.

"You really covered me," she giggled, taking a finger and scooping up some of the sticky white fluid pooling between her breasts. "Nicely done."

Alana brought the finger to her mouth, looking directly into her husband's eyes and making a show of cleaning it off. Thomas was spellbound, unable to look away from his gorgeous wife, so thoroughly coated in his seed. He almost felt like he had just profaned a divine being - but the enthusiasm and lust on her face drove away any lingering doubts.

"I would sit down if I were you," Alana giggled. "This is where things get interesting."

Sure enough, Thomas began to feel a...sensation. Which was a rather weak way to describe it, he realized, but he simply couldn't place this feeling to anything he had felt before. It felt...electric. A subtle tingling, spreading throughout his entire being, but...more than his being. His...totality?

Men that coupled with monsters gradually grew more attuned to magical and spiritual energies. Thomas knew enough to sort of understand what his wife was talking about when Alana described feeding on his energy, and could more or less tell if quantities of energy were big or small. And this energy was small, but...

It was growing. Quickly.

Gasping, Thomas heeded his wife's advice and sunk to his knees, controlling a fall onto his back. He clutched a hand to his chest, beginning to pant as the light surrounding him turned to heat. He felt like he would start sweating like a pig any moment.

"Are you alright?" Alana frowned, her lust instantly fading to concern. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you were having a heart attack."

"That l-light," he gasped. "P-pouring into me...through tiny cracks...bursting into a flood!"

Thomas felt himself growing hard again. The heat spreading through him starting flowing into his lower body, and he gasped in shock at the sensation.

"I take it she was pleased," Alana giggled. "Then let me take back over. I'm sure that you're feeling overwhelmed."

Alana resumed stroking her husband, oohing and aahing over how hard he had gotten. If her touch was electricity before, now it was lightning, his nerves alive with sensation from his previous orgasm.

Thomas felt like his mind was descending into a fog. He was panting and grunting like a mad beast, unable and unwilling to tear his eyes away from his wife. Her face was still thoroughly coated with his seed, her breasts subtly bouncing and swaying with her movements. He was hypnotized, and felt utterly vulnerable.

"Ungh," he managed to grunt.

With the divine light still shining down upon them, Alana looked utterly gorgeous, he thought. Angelic, even.

Fuck, that light was really doing something to his emotions! He already knew he loved and trusted his wife completely, but this power, coursing, almost pulsing through him, urged him to reaffirm that.

"Don't hold back," she smiled reassuringly, continuing to stroke him. "Cum as much as you want, whenever you want. I'll pamper you as much as you need."

Loosing a terrible moan, Thomas felt like a wall had broken within him. His swollen cock pulsed out great ropes of cum again, Alana catching the first few spurts upon her face before closing her lips over the head of his cock, moaning into him as she felt him pulse within her mouth. Her hands continue to twist and stroke the shaft and base of his cock, and his sensitivity amplified the earlier pleasure into truly divine proportions.

EighthSpan
EighthSpan
164 Followers
12