Love Purer Than Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't enough.

The light shone even brighter in response to his moans of ecstasy, the heat within him rising to a roaring pitch.

More. More. He had to give her more.

"A-Alana!" he hissed, gritting his teeth. "D-don't stop! Feels...amazing!"

The usual oversensitivity that would accompany such a powerful, lengthy orgasm was noticeably absent. Thomas would normally feel a pleasant sense of release - not exactly emptiness, but he could tell that Alana had taken something from him. But this was different. He felt only more sensitive, desperate for even deeper pleasures. His balls felt swollen and full, and was sure that the divine power within him was refilling them at a rate that would sneer at his typical biology.

He barely even noticed when his orgasm receded. Winking at him again, Alana adjusted her posture to a more comfortable position as she undressed herself a bit more, fully revealing her gorgeous breasts. Thomas felt like a drooling caveman, unable to think about anything else as soon as he laid eyes upon them. Alana took her own breasts in hand and pressed them together around her husband's cock, ensuring a snug fit between them before she gave them a gentle squeeze, and started to slowly massage him, up and down.

"Hnngh!" Thomas grunted, loosing a rapturous moan as he thrust into her cleavage, as gently as he could consciously manage.

Gods, it felt good! Too good, ridiculously good! No wonder his wife had wanted to slowly approach this; he felt like he could get seriously addicted to this!

"You're doing great," Alana said lovingly. "Don't hold back, love. I'm here. Cum for me again."

Craning her head down, Alana brought her lips to the head of his cock again, taking his tip into her mouth every time his cock pierced through her cleavage. She ran her tongue over him from side to side, rapidly licking him and she continued squeezing her breasts around him. The pleasure was exquisite, and as Alana fluttered her eyelashes at him again, the erotic sight of her, still covered in his cum, proved too much to bear.

Releasing his cock with a soft pop, Alana giggled as her love found yet another height of pleasure, cooing happily as his cum splattered against her chin, dripping down to her neck and coating her breasts even more thoroughly. She continued pleasuring him throughout the entirety of his orgasm - which was, admittedly, hard to judge, as he continued moaning and writhing indefinitely.

Never had she been so thoroughly coated with his essence. And the taste! To a monster, there was no delicacy greater than the essence of their lover. Such concentrated love, proof of his lust for her body, the potential for life in such a delicious form. Tasting his seed was an explosion of color and flavor, a kaleidoscope of emotion and sensations that dizzied her brain. Her eyes widened as she started to take in the magnitude of his flavor, feeling the power transfer from him to her. She felt strong, she felt sexy, she felt utterly loved, and she couldn't get enough. His seed was liquid euphoria, and she needed more.

She needed it all.

Like a predator awakened to its hunger, she offered no mercy as she moved to devour her prey. Adjusting her posture again, Alana freed her husband's cock from her breasts and angled herself a bit lower. Licking her lips in anticipation, she took his still rock-hard cock into her mouth and moaned into him, his groans of agonized pleasure exciting her to no end. She took him deeper still, feeling him slide into her throat as she pressed her lips against the base of his cock.

She cupped his heavy balls in the palm of her hand, gently rolling them around and feeling the weight within them. There was such tremendous power there, so much more that she needed to have. Alana intensified her oral ministrations, deliberately being loud and sloppy for his pleasure. She smiled around his cock as she looked up at him, her husband now completely incoherent in his bliss, alternating between gasps and moans of colossal pleasure.

It was too much. Euphoria blended together, and he could no longer tell where one orgasm ended and the next began. Thomas shut his eyes and grit his teeth, allowing his consciousness to be washed away by the flood of bliss.

"...alright, honey?"

"Mm...?" Blinking away his unconsciousness, Thomas came back to the world. His merciful, ecstasy-free world.

"Phew," Alana sighed in relief. "You blacked out for a moment there. How do you feel?"

Thomas hesitated a moment. The light was gone.

"I'm sorry," he cracked, voice hoarse with emotion. "I-I held on as long as I could, but that...it was just...it got to be..."

"It's fine," Alana hushed, moving around behind him and moving to rest upon her knees. Gently lifting him, she placed his head upon her lap, softly stroking his head.

"You did so well," she assured. "I'm the one who should be apologizing. I could see how intense that was. It was probably scary, huh?"

"A little," he chuckled sheepishly. "I...I learned a lot of things about what I'm apparently capable of today."

"You were delicious, by the way," Alana chuckled softly. "I'd be very interested in doing this again."

"Happy to please," Thomas smiled weakly. "And...me too, but not for a while. Christ, I feel...really tired, all the sudden..."

"Well you did just get drained both physically and spiritually," Alana laughed. "You're sure you feel alright? Not just saying that to make me feel better, are you?"

"My balls feel sore," he admitted. "And I feel like I want to go nap for a thousand years. And drink about a dozen Gatorades. But...yeah. A fair price to pay for...whatever that was. But how about you? All souped-up and ready to save the world?"

"Ready to do my part and more," she beamed confidently. "I've never felt so powerful. I'll leave soon, but before I do...let me sing you to sleep, love. You've earned a good rest."

Smiling, Thomas closed his eyes as Alana began a lullaby. Her voice was magic, warm and pure, carried across her wordless song. The bubble of air surrounding them slowly began to collapse, and the water began trickling back in, reclaiming its rightful position. The sound of the ocean washed over his mind, his consciousness carried away along Alana's soothing song...

When he awoke, Thomas found himself lying on the couch back home. The house was already growing dark as the sun began to set outside, and he groggily rose up, noting the glass of water on the stand next to him, as well as a note.

Well, I couldn't exactly leave you on the bottom of the ocean, now could I? Take your time and rest up honey, I mean it. I know that had to have been exhausting. I should have been more gentle with you, but I feel like I'm going to need every drop of power I can get for this. I wouldn't expect to hear from me for a few days, at least, but I'll call as soon as I have a moment. Call Rebecca for me and let her know I won't be making any of those other school presentations. Take care, alright? I'll give you all the pampering in the world when I get back.

Oh, and your sprinkler arrangement is totally inefficient. Take a look at my setup for inspiration. Dork.

-Your adoring wife

"How very like her," Thomas chuckled, shaking his head as he reached to take a long swig of the water. Off to do her part to save the world, and already planning on what she was going to do for others when she got back.

"As if she won't be exhausted," he sighed to himself.

Well, he had plenty of time to come up with some ways to ease her exhaustion. A long week of mutual pampering sounded pretty fantastic. Making a reminder to himself on his phone, Thomas grabbed the TV remote and starting searching Netflix for something to watch. Maybe a nature documentary, something he could utterly veg out to.

Despite his best efforts, however, he couldn't focus on the TV. Something felt...inadequate.

He was in no shape to help with something as massive as an oil spill, he knew. His powers were fledgling at best, it would take years before he would be capable of even attempting to mimic the feats his wife achieved on the daily. And that was fine - he was himself, and Alana was Alana. But...wasn't be he being a bit too mundane? His wife was practically a superhero, one of the most compassionate people in existence, utterly dedicated to the preservation and betterment of life for all. Compared to that, being just an aviation mechanic...wasn't quite enough, was it?

Something one of his coworkers had mentioned suddenly came back to him. What was it Ernesto had mentioned? That disaster relief agency?

"...that could work," he muttered to himself, nodding in realization. "The desalination!"

His powers were simple, but sometimes, a little bit of power in the right place was all you needed. What if he joined up with that volunteer organization? Oil spills were beyond him, but he could help the victims of hurricanes or earthquakes. People without access to clean water...what if he could help purify it, make it drinkable?

It would be a good starting point.

Nodding again, he made more reminders for himself on his phone. He wanted to impress his wife upon her return.

Because if he could make even a fraction of the difference that she did...he'd feel that much better about his place in the world.

A/N: This is a sequel to my first ever monstergirl story (also first lewd story). Sneaking it in right before midnight on the last day of MerMay 2022, so it still counts!

Comments are welcome and encouraged. Did you like this story? What else would you want to see? I'm open for commissions, by the way!

12