Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't stand this anymore!"

I stood and made to take her in my arms. She looked at me like she was going to bite my arm off.

"No! You haven't finished yet. Sit down!"

I couldn't believe the words I just heard. I backtracked and sat down. I caught myself gently stroking my cock. Naomi saw it...

"OK, Mark. Are you doing that for me?" I almost shot my load across the room. I replied...

"Yes. Do you like it?"

I saw her move her right hand and then I heard a slurpy smack. Then another. Another. For a few seconds... More slurps, and smacks. Her right arm and hand working feverishly behind the apron cloth. "Fuck!" She fell to her knees, and bent over, at the waist... urgent whimpers and gags followed...

"I love it, when you're inside of me, Mark... ... Oh! Oh, fuck! Yes, Baby! Just like that, OhMyGod! I'm cumm-inginginginginging..."

I watched in utter amazement... my girlfriend cumming hard... on her knees, and bent over before me, at her waist. Just four feet away. Both her hands, behind the apron cloth, by now, appeared to be beating her pussy to death. Sharp, staccato screams every few seconds directed to my hardwood floor. Echoing in the room. She was quivering and quaking. Gagging on her words that didn't make sense. And suddenly...

She stopped quaking and looked up to me, while still bent over. I thought I was going to be attacked by a vicious animal... That was the look I saw. In a blur, she was on her feet and freed herself from her apron.

She grabbed my feet, pulled me into a semi-reclined position in my chair and before I could say anything, she was riding me like a horse. My dick twirling inside her slickened pussy. Within moments, she was squeaking loud squeaks into my ear as her pussy rubbed against my pubis. There was nothing that could stop me from cumming. I wasn't inside her for more than minute.

It was painful.

My dick so hard, from seeing what I just saw, I wailed like a wounded animal. Jerking my hips and quivering beneath my lover. Uttering disgusting sounds, as my cum entered my sexy Naomi. Cramps in my calves, and my toes curled. I couldn't think straight. My cum filling her tunnel.

She... just... kept... fucking... me... urgently. She seized on me. Her gagged words into my neck...

"I love you."

We connected that hot conductor, to the brass terminal and...

We never baked those pork chops.

*****

I closed my eyes as she gently sucked and nibbled my left nipple.

My spine quivered, and she felt it. She giggled, and gave my nipple a quick lick.

Her smile disappeared and her face turned serious.

"Can I get sappy with you?"

"Sure. Whatever that means?" I really didn't know what that means.

She chuckled. "It means... I'm going to let my feelings out, no matter what."

Despite the erotic touch of her sexy, and stiff nipples, in the side of my chest, I rolled onto my side and propped myself with my left elbow. She did the same... facing me. Her sexy tits wiggled. Damn.

"Quit looking at my tits, Mark... Sappy? ... My feelings?"

"Of course." I swallowed hard.

She groomed my hair away from my forehead with her left hand.

Her eyes re-focused...

"I've never met anyone quite like you, Mark. You're an amazing man. In many, many ways. I have never been so respected, as a woman, as I have by you." She looked down and ran a finger along the scar on my belly. She shook her head gently... frowned... for just a second. Her eyes re-focused...

"I don't think I will ever find another man, like you. I can't help, but feel, I have the best person for me. Right here. Right now. No fears from you, that I had in the past. I feel... freed. With you."

I felt my heart swell, and begin climbing into my throat. It was big, and I briefly thought I would choke.

"I relax when you come to me." She scrunched her face as though she was fighting off a good cry. "I love you. Like I've never loved anyone before." She choked on her emotions. I sensed she had more to say, so I didn't interrupt. A tear appeared on her left cheek.

"I can't help hearing Lynn's words, when we saw her at the park. She has regrets for you. I don't want to be Lynn, Mark. I don't want to have regrets with you."

She rolled onto her back and began wiping away tears. Both hands. I did my utmost best to focus on my lover, instead of her irresistible tits.

"I want to tell you so much more, but I can't control myself, right now."

I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom for a washcloth.

"Thank you," she gulped, as I handed it to her. She moved to the other side and let me in. Naomi partially recovered... laying on our sides, just in switching places in the bed...

"I'm ready, Mark." She drilled her sexy, wet eyes into mine. "I know you've been looking for a sign... a signal from me, that I want you, as much as you want me. Well... no signal. I'm telling you, right now. I want you, Mark. I love you. I'm ready, when you're ready. I see myself in your arms, as much as you see me in your arms." She looked at me as though it was my turn. I caressed her cheek and the side of her neck...

"I can't describe how happy I am. There are no words. No song written that will be adequate for my love for you, this very moment."

That did it.

I was never going to get her to stop crying, and let me finish my thought. Twenty minutes later...

She was still wiping away tears as she dressed to leave. In my arms...

"Naomi. I want it to be a very special time for us. For both of us. I just don't know what it will look like, right now. You caught me by surprise tonight, Pretty Girl. I thought I had more hard work ahead with you."

"You still do, Dorky," she replied, choking on her emotions. Pushing the unruly lock of hair, from my eyebrows. "I'm always going to expect you to be that romantic, I never thought existed. Don't you dare stop courting me. Ever."

*****

"What?"

I was speechless... for a few moments.

"Well, I... it's just..."

"What?!" She looked a little annoyed.

I didn't answer her. I calmly set my guitar in the stand, and went to the closet in the other bedroom. From behind me...

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to record you," I replied, as I looked for a tripod. And, the mic, and mic stand.

"No. Not now. I'm not ready." I sensed panic in her voice. I wheeled out of the closet and snapped...

"Yes you are, Naomi. You have no idea how good you are. I'm going to record you, and you're going to hear yourself."

I was right. She was panicking. She turned to leave the bedroom.

"Don't you leave, Naomi!" I roared, as I followed. She had her purse in her hand, I blocked her. Firmly, I...

"Is this what's going to happen with us, when I think you should express yourself, in your music? Or anything else? Like a disagreement between us? Why in the hell have you been doing this with me, all this time, if you weren't going to get better? To the point where I think recording you, so you can hear yourself. Hell, Naomi. When my Dad recorded me, for the first time, I was excited, and couldn't wait."

I could see her... potentially... changing her mind.

"I'm afraid I'll fail."

I closed my eyes and tried to relax.

"Naomi," I began. My eyes still closed. "Do you remember, when we saw Ned Young, at the festival last fall?"

"Yes."

"Do you remember the name of the artist he thought was the best singer Texas ever produced?"

"Yes."

I opened my eyes, and gave her a stern look. "And, her name is...?"

"Beyoncé."

I nodded, and crossed the room, turning back to my lover.

"Her hit... 'Put a Ring on It.' ... 37 takes, before she got it right."

"You're lying!" she snapped. Extending her neck toward me, for affect.

"I am," I confessed. "But my point is true. Even the best singers, and musicians, don't get it right, on the first take. Look..." I crossed the room again, to get near her. "You're intimidated, right?" She nodded. "I was, too. Stupid microphone doesn't look natural. Singing to it, is even worse. Do what my Dad told me, when I screwed up, and panicked." I paused to gather that memory. "'Pretend the mic, is your best friend. And the song is just for that person.'... My dad."

I could tell I got her to thinking. She was now questioning herself.

"Relax, Naomi. You were relaxed, just a few minutes ago, and it was wonderful. Do it again."

"OK. But it might take a few minutes, before I can get use to it."

"Hot Damn!" I roared, with a fist pump, as I headed back to the closet.

Thirty minutes later, I stood from my chair, and placed my guitar in the stand. Smiling as wide as I could, never taking my eyes from my lover. Crossing the room, and turning off the reel to reel recorder. I turned off my phone on the tripod.

"I'll overdub the recording, to the video later. Damn, Naomi. One take." I was amazed.

I saw her smile, her lovely smile. "It's really that good?"

"Yep." I stepped up to the mic, in front of Naomi. And, pulled the photo from the side of the mic. "I love you, Grandma Fouché." I kissed the photograph. Naomi laughed.

"And... just so you feel better about it, you and I are taking the recording to Mom and Dad's house." I saw her start to panic again. "No. Don't do that," I snapped. "You were fine, one minute, ago. Come back to that minute."

With the tape reel in hand, and my lover's hand in the other, I briskly walked across backyards, to my parents' home. Telling my parents, I wanted them to hear a recording I made.

When the recording began...

"OK. Relax. It's just you... me... and Grandma."

"OK."

My Dad turned in his seat, and looked right at Naomi. She didn't see it. I did. I expected it.

"I'll play the lead in riffs, nod my head, and count you in, just like the last time."

Silence.

Blue Bayou. By Joel Melson and Roy Orbison. A hit by Linda Ronstadt.

On the recording... my lead in complete...

"I feel so bad I got a worried mind..."

It was perfect, and I could tell Dad knew it, too.

And when Naomi hit those high notes...

"I'm going back someday... come what may to Blue Bayou..."

I saw Dad close his eyes. Mom, too.

Then the end...

"We'll never be blue... My dreams come true... on Blue-ueueue... Bay-ayayaya... ououououou!"

Ending riffs. Then...

Silence.

I squeezed my girlfriend's hand. Stood, and turned off the tape player. I turned and smiled to my Pretty Girl.

My Dad opened his eyes, and turned to Naomi.

"Well done, Naomi. It seems Mark has a backup singer, to cover his mistakes."

"Thank you." She seemed very happy.

The smile I received from Naomi. The very best.

*****

"You always know, what to say, and how to do it. Do you not have any faults?"

"I do," I groaned, as I held hands with my lover. Returning to my home, through the backyards of my neighbors, with the tape of Naomi's cover, in my hand. "Too many to count. You'll soon begin a list, of my less favorable, characteristics. A wise woman, once said... 'No such thing, as a perfect husband.' ... Maggie Jackson."

We both laughed in my backyard, and went into my home.

*****

I took the recording, and the video, on my phone, to Lufkin.

A small recording studio in downtown. I asked the engineer to combine the recording, with the video, and asked if he could post it to a website, where only family could access it.

"Sure. I'll set it up. Anyone with the website address, password, and verification code, can see it. I'll send all of that to you, on a secure messenger. Do you have Signal Messenger, or Threema?"

"I have Signal."

"Perfect. I'll need your phone number. And, I'll give you a DVD of it, too."

I paid him, and told him I would return, next week, for the tape.

This is going to great!

*****

I sat in Naomi's living room.

Smiling as wide as the room.

I could hear her sisters screeching from Mississippi over my girlfriend's phone.

Her entire family just watched her sing Blue Bayou. Recorded in my home.

My Pretty Girl looked genuinely happy, while she spoke to her mother, father, and grandmother on the phone.

Later that day, Naomi and I, received a phone call from the Nacogdoches County District Attorney. Telling us... Both men, who attacked me and Naomi, were out of work oil field workers from... Mississippi. They were in the area, looking for work. Well, they're working, "Now."

Pleading guilty to attempted murder, and assault, to cause serious harm, they now live at the Livingston State Prison. The violent offenders prison, for Texas. Just down the road from Nacogdoches, by the way.

Two days later, at my home, I sat at my kitchen table, and opened up my notebook computer. Typing in information, for the state prison website. My sexy girlfriend walks in, and looks over my shoulder...

"What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna put some money, into the prison accounts, for the two men who attacked us. $200 for each one."

She grabbed my shoulder, and turned me in my chair...

"You're what?!" she snapped. Looking at me, like I just arrived, from another solar system. I knew, any answer I gave, would not be readily accepted.

"I try to put myself, in another person's shoes. I know one of the guards at that prison. He was a former teammate with me in high school. The prison gives the prisoners nothing. Nothing more than clothes, shoes, a place to sleep, and the minimum number of calories, to sustain them. Nothing more." I paused. For effect. I hoped. "If I were in prison, I would crave anything, that would be, any semblance, of civilization. The prisoners are assigned accounts where relatives, and friends can put money. The money can be used to buy books, paper, postage, snacks. I would buy a book. Alone in a prison cell, I could call this book my own. Everything else in my cell, would belong to the prison. Even the clothes on my back."

I could tell Naomi didn't like my reply. She huffed and crossed the kitchen. Spinning on a toe, and looking at me with an angry look. Her arms crossed over her chest.

"How could you do this for a man, who nearly killed you?!"

"Because, I'm in his shoes right now. Regretting what I've done."

She shook her head at me, and looked into the backyard. She snapped her head back to me...

"What if that asshole doesn't have regrets? Except, maybe he didn't finish the job he set out to do?"

"It doesn't matter," I replied, calmly. "I'm in his shoes right now. Craving forgiveness, and a bag of potato chips, because I'm hungry, for both." She looked at me with a confused look...

"Who are you?"

"I'm Mark Jackson. And, I'm seeing myself in prison, right now. Missing you."

I saw a tear on her cheek, and she all but launched herself at me... pulling me to my feet. Grabbing the sides of neck and looking at me... still... a confused look.

"You're insane, Mark. But, I love you anyway."

I put the money into each man's prison account, a few minutes later. Using my debit card. Two days later, I penned letters to each man. Offering my forgiveness. And wishing them well. My lover read the letters, before I sealed them in envelopes.

She shook her head at me, and crinkled her lips.

"Give me your pen," she snapped, with her hand extended to me.

I knew it. She "can" be that person.

Without hesitation, she wrote a brief note on each of my letters, and signed her name. She set the pen down, shook her head, and looked at me...

"I suppose, I'll be asking you the same question, over and over."

OK. What question? I asked her, without words... I gave her a gentle shake of the head, and furled eyebrows. Naomi replied...

"Who are you?"

Four days later, I received a phone call from Naomi's father. Telling me, only a man can forgive another, who tried to kill him.

It was one of the best phone calls, I ever received.

*****

I was watching a beautiful set of titties.

Wobbling on her chest, as I screwed her on my couch. I couldn't keep my eyes off them. The sexiest tits, I've ever seen. I could watch her titties, all day long.

Naomi had a hold of my forearms, digging her fingernails into me. Wailing out words, I couldn't understand. Partial words, and squeaks. I think she's trying to tell me... but, she...

Arced her neck, and tried to kiss me... but missed. In strangled words...

"You're fucking me too good, Baby... OHNO! HERECOMESNUMBER... ...OHMYGOD! ... ... ... HOLY FUCK!!!"

I saw her eyes roll back, and she grabbed the seat cushion beneath her. Whimpering out squeaky cries... for a few seconds. Quivering in her body, as I continued fucking her. Her long legs shaking, and her toes curled in the air. Her pussy convulsing on my needy dick. I wasn't going to last much longer, with those titties wiggling, just inches away. Out of nowhere... her eyes nearly exploded from her head...

"HOLYFUCK! HERECOMESANOTHERONE!"

Twenty minutes later, I lay my head on those luscious titties. Sitting on the floor and resting my head on her chest, as she reclined on my couch. Her whisper...

"I'm still leaking your cum." I heard her slurp her fingers.

I groaned. Stood up. And looked for myself. She was still leaking my cum. Drooling past her little asshole, onto a towel. She dipped two fingers into her pussy, and brought them to her mouth. Closing her eyes, and sucking them clean.

Sexy woman on my couch. A dream come true.

*****

Naomi was gone, for nearly two weeks.

It was the end of the spring semester and her agreements with the NPS, and the State, had expired. She, and her colleagues, retrieved, removed and packed away all of their field equipment, that was on publicly owned land. It took them a while.

She did call me a few times, using the satellite phone she had. But, even that, it was difficult. You must have a clear view of the sky for the phone to link with a satellite. Something that's hard to find in a thick forest, in the middle of a swamp.

Her work finished, on her way back from The Thicket, she called me.

"I have something I want to show you, but I have to see your father first. It's my research. Afterward, can I come over?"

"Naomi... I can't wait to see you. I've missed you, and I love you."

After hanging up, I furled my brow, and set my phone down. She sounded a little different. Excited? Worried? I shrugged my shoulders, and shook my head.

I sat back down, on my upside down, 5 gallon bucket, and began stripping conductor. For the outlet I was installing, in the remodel I was working on.

It was a hot day for mid-May. Humid. Steamy. The air so humid, it appeared bluish gray. I pulled into my driveway, and smiled a happy smile, when I saw Naomi coming down the street in her pickup. We met each other in my front yard. She leapt into my arms... Wrapping her legs around me, as I held her close. Our kiss... memorable.

But... we both, were sweaty, dirty, and stinky.

Naomi went home to clean up, and I took a shower and shaved. Naomi ordered pizza delivery and we ate together in the kitchen. The air conditioner running full blast. Refreshing, after a long, hot day inside a home, under remodel. No air conditioning.

However, I could tell something was up. Naomi was giving me tiny signals. Happy signals?

I saw Naomi give me a sly grin, after she licked her fingers, from the pizza she just finished. Still giving me the sly grin, she sipped red wine. Her glass nearly empty.

"More?" I asked, as I made to reach for the bottle.

"No, thank you." Still her sly grin.

"OK. I'll ask. What's with your little, sexy grin? I know you've been waiting, all day, to tell me something."

She rose from the table. Still looking at me, as she left the kitchen for the living room. From the living room...

"I received a phone call, from one of my masters students, at Sam Houston State. Three days ago." She came back in, and sat down. A large folder in her hand, caught my attention. "I was still in the field, and he said he had been trying to reach me, for four days. There isn't any voicemail on satellite phones. At least, not the service I paid for."

1...67891011