Love Said, "Hello." Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart felt like it would leap from my chest, and flail on the ground. I could feel the heartbeat in my neck. My brain fogged with adrenaline.

I looked at Naomi. Her eyes were as wide as dinner plates. She had turned a shade of gray. I looked to my right and I couldn't see the street for the people who had gathered near me.

"MARK!"

I turned my brain fogged eyes, toward my sexy lover, who screamed my name.

She was pointing to my jeans. Horror written on her face.

It seemed like slow motion.

Still on my knees, I looked down to my jeans.

The front of my jeans... From my belt, to nearly my knees...

Soaked in blood.

I looked back up to my gorgeous lover, and she was heading straight for me. About to drop to her knees. I tried to speak. Suddenly, I saw white spots, on the outside of my eyes... turning to a white out... I heard...

"OH GOD, NO MARK! PLEASE DON'T! OH BABY, PLEASE DON'T!"

*****

What the hell?

Familiar guitar licks in my dream.

"Jimmy Buffett? Really, Dad?"

It hurt to utter those words. My throat killing me. My brain, barely functioning.

"Mark?"

"Mom." I opened my eyes. Nothing familiar, except the beautiful face, of my mother. Smiling her wonderful smile. Kissing me on the cheek.

I blinked. Twice. A rational thought.

"Naomi?"

"Worried sick about you, Baby." Her soft hand across my cheek, forehead, and hair.

It seemed like an eternity to reply.

"What? Where?"

"Tyler," my mother replied. "You were hurt pretty bad."

I tried to move, and my belly rebelled. It felt like a red hot poker had been laid on my abdomen.

"Damn, it hurts."

My mother quickly left my side, and disappeared.

"Don't like Buffett, do ya?"

"I like Buffett, just fine. Just not now." I tried to laugh, but it hurt. "How long? And, Naomi?"

"Naomi is downstairs, getting something to eat. She hasn't eaten for some time. Mark..."

I saw my father hovering next to me. Smiling a smile of relief. "She hasn't left your side, since you passed out." He smiled a happy smile. "I had to pull her out of here to get some fresh air, and something to eat."

"I could use some fresh air, too."

Right then, two nurses were hovering around me, like bees, on a flower. My mother right behind them. I could see a tube in my left hand. On the back of my hand. Bags hanging above me. Tubes, and more tubes. I felt wires on my chest. My dick. A catheter? Damn.

I saw a movement to my right. I turned my head.

Oh my, God. That smile. She waited patiently while the nurses did their work. I kept my blurry eyes on her, the best I could.

"Come here," I wheezed, while extending my hand.

She took my hand and placed it above her breasts. Leaning over me, while she stood by my bed. Tears falling across her cheeks.

"How do you feel?" she whispered.

"Like a mule kicked me."

She tried to laugh, but choked on her emotions.

"I thought I lost you, Mark." She lost it, alright. Still holding my hand over her chest, she covered her eyes, and face with her other hand. Bawling like a child. Uncontrollably. Through my foggy brain...

"You're gonna have to leave, Pretty Girl. I can't stand to see you this way. Can I have your smile back?"

She tried to laugh again, but it didn't work. Suddenly...

A burning sensation entered my left hand, and crept to my shoulder. I turned to see a syringe. In a feminine hand. Pushing the plunger toward the end. I tried to speak...

I'm on drugs, for sure. I felt myself pass out.

*****

Four days in Tyler, with a fiery abdomen.

First thing this morning...

"Mr. Jackson. We dang near lost you, Sir."

I nodded to the surgeon. Pretty woman. About 40-ish?

"You were stabilized in Nacogdoches, and then brought here for surgery. I couldn't operate until I was certain your fluids, and tests were back to normal. You lost quite a bit a blood, Sir. Nearly two pints. The ER doctor in Nacogdoches, stopped the bleeding, packed your injury, gave you blood, antibiotics, and sent you here. Thirty six hours after your injury, I repaired the small nick in your small intestine, and repaired the severed muscles in your abdomen."

I heard my mother gasp. I saw my father hold her in his arms. I had seen that embrace a million times before.

"An electrician, Mr. Jackson? Your profession?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"No lifting for six weeks. Five pound limit for a week. Ten pound limit for two more. Physical therapy to get those muscles back in shape. Follow up here with me in two weeks. It's all here in the discharge notes."

"Thank you."

"Yes, Dr. Landry," my gorgeous girlfriend offered. "Thank you."

Dr. Landry paused... and looked at me... and then to Naomi. Smiling.

"Married?"

Naomi shook her head gently... "Boyfriend, girlfriend." A gorgeous smile followed.

"You're a cute couple."

My heart swelled.

My belly rebelled.

*****

Dad and Naomi helped me into bed.

I was exhausted. The last two days...

A welcome home crowd, the likes of, I've never seen. So many people and cars on my block, the police had to manage the traffic. Turning my street, into a one-way street.

When I left my parents' car, in the driveway of my house, an applause and screams the likes I've never seen. Well. Maybe. I've had similar reactions, at the campus welcome back festival.

I used a walking cane to relieve the pain in my belly. Taking it slow and steady. Shaking hands with the men, and receiving hugs, and kisses, from the women. There had to be over 500 people, that came to my home. Many of them, familiar faces. Many holding signs high above their heads.

We love you, Mark and Naomi!

Say NO to Racism!

Bullies Go Home!

Lumberjacks against Racism!

And... the little girl I met last August, at the foot of my front porch. Her sign... in her little hands...

I'm glad you feel better, Mr. Jackson.

I couldn't speak. My throat was choked off.

I handed my cane to Naomi, and tried to kneel. It was painful. My father let me lean on him.

On both my knees...

"I love your sign, Angela. It's beautiful. Thank you."

"My mommy helped me make it."

"Where is your mommy?"

"Right here." She dropped her sign, and hugged a leg. I looked up to a smiling face.

"Mr. Jackson. I think what you did is wonderful. My husband saw the whole thing. He, and his brother, caught that man who attacked you."

"Is your husband, here, Ma'am? I would like to thank him."

"No," she choked. "He's at work."

I hugged Angela and thanked her again. I stood, with the help of my father, and Naomi.

"Will you, and your husband, have supper with me tomorrow? Here, at my home. Your brother in law, and his family, too."

The next day...

One of the most memorable experiences in my life. The Curry families. My girlfriend. My parents. Sharing a meal. Angela in my arms, while I sat on my porch. Listening to her stories about her brothers, sister, and cousins. Seven kids playing chase around my house.

I love this town.

The day is over...

In bed, I was nearly asleep, seconds after my Naomi groomed my hair with her fingers. And, touched her lips to mine. I heard, just before sleep...

"You're an amazing man, Mark Jackson."

Days later, Mr. and Mrs. Morton came to see me, at my home, when I was recovering from the knife wound. Their first time to visit Texas. They stayed for three days, also meeting my father and mother. My Dad and Mr. Morton got along well. My Mom, with Mrs. Morton, also. Later...

"I know you didn't take that knife for my daughter, Mark," Mr. Morton told me in private. On my front porch. "But you did stand up for her honor, and for yourself. Great courage, Son. And, you very, nearly lost your life for it. Very fine courage." He choked on his next words. "Naomi is lucky to have you."

"Thank you, Mr. Morton. It means a lot, coming from you."

During their stay, I gave Mr. Morton a tour of my home. Pointing out all the details from the remodel I did. He put his arm around the top of my shoulder, while looking upward at the original beams supporting the roof.

"An old house, still giving shelter for so long. Thanks to your spirit, and your hands. And..." He looked at me. Smiling. "Your love."

I think I was a potential son in law. Maybe.

Chapter 11

I had been back to work, for a week now.

Damn. I certainly don't want to be injured. It's boring as hell. And, I had to dip into my brokerage account for funds. Utilities, groceries, gasoline... property taxes. Ugh.

It was nice to be active all day long. Spring approaching. Naomi busy with her research. I miss her during the week.

Our Saturday morning breakfast together, then, the grocery store... together. I turned the corner at Cypress Park and saw a familiar face. I squinted my eyes to make sure. I pulled over to the curb, and took Naomi by surprise.

"I see someone, I haven't seen, in some time."

"Yeah? Who?" she replied, as she looked out her side, of my truck, to the park.

"Lynn Rusk."

"OK. Is that her with the baby carriage?" She turned to me and tilted her head.

"Yeah. Come with me, Naomi. I want her to see, I've moved on." I held my girlfriend's hand. Naomi looked at our hands. Then, to me. She winked.

"You also want to see, if she is doing well in school, and to meet her baby."

"You know me better, than I know myself."

She laughed. "Maybe," she teased.

Lynn didn't see us, until we were nearly to her.

"Mark!" She greeted me with that happy, wide smile I remembered so well. Her happy eyes smiling, too. She quickly glanced to Naomi... who was smiling in return.

"Hey, Lynn," I began. "I saw you, when I turned the corner, back there. I thought I would stop to say 'hello,' and catch up with your plans." I looked at Naomi. We were holding hands. "Lynn, this is my girlfriend, Naomi Morton. She's a graduate student at SFA."

"I know!" Lynn stood, and extended a hand to Naomi. "You, and Mark, are all the talk in town, and at school. You are so lucky, Naomi. Mark is a wonderful man."

"Thank you. He is wonderful." I saw Naomi look at Lynn, for a moment, while holding her hand. Then, she looked toward the baby.

"Oh," Lynn chirped. "This is the love of my life. Her name is Crystal." She leaned over the carriage, and brought her sleeping daughter, into her arms. "I love her, so much. Mommy says she's too good to be true. She hardly ever cries."

"She's beautiful, Lynn," I offered. The next thing I knew, I was holding Crystal. And, Naomi was sitting with Lynn on the park bench. Facing each other. Holding each other's hands.

"I heard about that awful incident at Mike's. Everyone on campus were worried about Mark and you." Lynn looked at me, and furled her brow. Back to Naomi... "Mark was hurt. Is he OK now?"

I think Naomi was as surprised as me. Why didn't she ask me the question?

"He is," my Naomi began. "He's back to work, and getting his strength back." Naomi looked at me, with her fantastic smile. Still holding Lynn's hands... Naomi winked at me. She darted her eyes to Lynn's hands.

Oh, no!!!

I found out, while holding Crystal... A beautiful child, by the way... Lynn had enrolled in school, for the spring semester, and Crystal was in day care all day, while Lynn attended classes, and studied. Her time with Crystal, a joy in the evenings. She would go home to Henderson on the weekends. Getting some more studying, while her sister and mother watched Crystal.

"You sound like you're on your way, Lynn. You told me last year, this is what you were going to do."

"Daddy always says, 'make a plan, and stick to it, the best you can.' I'm gonna finish, Mark. I'm gonna be partners with my Daddy."

"I know you will."

Lynn hugged me, to say goodbye. Telling me to take care of Naomi, and that she is very pretty. For me, perhaps an awkwardly long, and 'too close' of a hug. She hugged Naomi, as well.

On the way back to my truck... holding hands... Naomi...

"She is immature. Still is."

I nodded and smiled to my girlfriend. She stopped me, by pulling my hand... Facing me. Naomi tilted her head, and gave me a small smile. "She told me, just now, when she hugged me." She paused. I nodded. "To take care of you. And, she lost her chance to take care of you, and regrets not being with you."

I nodded and gave Lynn a long, last look...

"I know."

*****

My heart leapt, when I saw Naomi's truck parked in front of my house.

A long week of powering up portable classrooms in Tenaha. Checking circuits, and switches, for current, and proper wiring, because... these buildings were used rentals. There was no telling what condition the electrical systems could be in, without checking.

Turned out, one building had more than half of the outlets wired incorrectly...

The hot conductor on the silver neutral terminal, and the neutral conductor on the brass hot terminal. Dangerous. And, they weren't grounded. Also, dangerous. I rewired them properly and tested them with my outlet tester.

Eighteen of the outlets, in the other two buildings, were cracked, and exposing conductors. Three switches, non-functioning. All replaced with tamper resistant outlets. Children would be in these classrooms.

Breakers checked and working properly. Job complete and I'm done for a Friday. Next week, a remodel in Diboll.

I stepped into my house, and my sexy girlfriend appeared in the threshold of my kitchen. Smiling to me through the length of my living room.

Wow.

Smiling her fantastic and familiar smile. And...

Wearing an apron. From her neck to her knees. A slightly faded, green and white pattern.

"I'm making supper tonight. We both had a busy week, so I thought I'd bake pork chops and steam broccoli."

I caught myself holding my breath when Naomi turned and disappeared into the kitchen. A brief, and for damn sure... not long enough, glimpse.

When she turned away, I saw a naked back, naked ass, and naked legs exposed on the back side of that apron. A micro glimpse of her left side boob.

I'll be damned.

I tossed my keys to the couch, and made straight for the kitchen.

Damn!

I wasn't seeing things. Naomi, battering the pork chops next to the sink. Looking at me with this mostly, wicked grin on her lips. Her sexy eyes... teasing me. And again... her sexy back, bubbly butt, and slender legs... fully exposed, in the back of her apron. Except where the apron wrapped around, above her waist.

I caught myself not breathing... again.

I leaned against the threshold, and drank in the sexy, and erotic sight, before me.

"Is this another little tease? I mean, you did something similar to me in 'The Thicket.'"

She giggled and looked toward her pork chops. "Maybe."

I chuckled. "The apron thing. I'm telling you, right now. If you expected to get my attention, it worked 'very' well."

I heard her chuckle. Then, she turned to the sink to wash her hands. Her sexy butt wiggled as she rubbed her hands together. Her sexy right side boob, wiggling erotically.

She turned to face me... drying her hands on a dish towel. Still smiling her wicked smile...

"My nipples are rubbing against the cloth, and I'm nearly, going insane."

That described vision, was making me insane.

She stepped toward me. Her apron, fully covering her from neck to knees. A little bow at her waist to hold the apron in place. With her black heels, Naomi will be eye to eye with me in the next two seconds. She stepped into my arms. Holding me, and looking deep into my soul. A neutral, serious look. A whisper...

"I do like teasing you, Mark. But this time..." She looked at my hair. My lips. My eyes. Awkwardly long. Still in a whisper... her lips, just millimeters away...

"I have this brass terminal, that needs a hot wire, really, really bad."

I caught myself holding my breath. I'm sure my mouth was agape.

With an innocent look on her face... her sexy, nearly black eyes melting me in place... her innocent, and sexy whisper... "You 'are' a qualified electrician, aren't you?"

I couldn't breathe. How clever, her double entendre, and I didn't expect this from her.

She smiled and giggled at me.

My whisper... "Wherever did you come up with this apron idea, because I gotta know? You're driving me insane."

Her sultry eyes just inches away... "When I left for Texas, I asked my grandma, if I could have her apron. Because I wore it as a little girl. Helping her, and my mother, in the kitchen. It would help me with any homesickness." She paused, and kissed me. Passionately. "I was at home this afternoon... saw my grandmother's apron and..." A wicked grin crossed her lips. "I thought I would give you a little tease. I didn't expect the apron to rub my nipples the way it does." She inhaled and closed her eyes. "It's so erotic, I couldn't wait for you to see me."

"I'll be damned," I whispered.

"Go get cleaned up, Lover. I'm going to need you to help me with this apron, so you can make the connection."

She kissed me, hard. Both hands on the back of my neck and head... and her tongue slicing through my tonsils. A brief kiss, though.

I turned away, without a word, for my bedroom. Thinking out loud, along the way...

"That is the most erotic experience I've ever had."

I showered, and shaved, in record time.

Still in her sexy apron... She watched me, from the bathroom entrance, as I toweled myself dry. Combed my hair. Brushed my teeth. Smiling her sexy smile. Her eyes watching my every move. When I finished, she grabbed me, by my fully erect dick, and guided me into the living room. The doors locked, and the blinds closed. Turning and putting her arms around my neck, kissing me passionately. Softly. Pressing her tits into my chest. Moaning into my mouth.

Our kiss broken, and our lips, just millimeters apart, her eyes looking into mine...

"You're a sexy man, Mark. I couldn't keep my hands, off of myself, all week, because of you. I'm going to show you what I did, inside my tent, at The Thicket."

My brain froze. "What?"

Her sexy, sultry voice... "Go sit in that chair, Baby." She gestured to the chair, next to the couch.

When she says "Baby." Wow. Sexy. Erotic. Mississippi inflection.

"I'm going to show you what I did to myself when I couldn't have you."

My neurons were obviously not working very well. She's gonna do what?!

I sat down. Naomi stood in the middle of the living room, facing me. Her eyes never left mine. She seductively released the bow at her waist. The top part of the apron hanging from her neck and shoulders.

Slipping her hands beneath the apron... touching herself, with her fingers. Her breasts. I couldn't see her hands... only the movement, of her hands, beneath the cloth. She closed her eyes... she moaned a soft moan... she hissed in her throat...

"You're squeezing my nipple, Mark."

Holy shit.

Her legs buckled a bit. "It feels so good, Baby. Keep squeezing my... Oooooh, Yesssss." She hissed her last word, and I was going insane. My dick was throbbing against my belly.

She looked to the ceiling... her eyes closed... and it appeared she was cupping her tits... pushing them toward her neck. She whimpered to the ceiling, as I saw her hands appear at the top opening of her apron... Continuing their path onto her neck. She hissed in her throat. Her eyes focused on me. A wicked, sultry stare...

"I love it when you touch me. You're so gentle and... you know me. Where I feel it the best."

I can't believe this. I saw her hands disappear beneath her apron again. Her right hand heading to her pussy, and her left, to her right tittie. I could see her fingers working behind her apron and her hand circling her tittie.

"Oh fuck," she slurred. "I can't believe how good you are, Mark." Her eyes closed. Her legs buckling. "Holy... ...Yesssssssss," she gagged, and groaned out her last word. She just came in front of me. Her fingers viciously moving behind the cloth. I couldn't believe my eyes...