Love Sees Me Walking Naked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vitavie
Vitavie
194 Followers

'OK, dad. I will help her if she does that. And... Thanks for being so understanding. It's odd to talk to you and mum about this kind of things, but there we go. It took a little getting used to, but I got used to it quickly and it feels OK.'

We smile and drop this line of chat for now. It is all strange, but it does feel OK.

After we are done at the lake, we all go back to the campsite for soup and salad. Rose and I leave my parents soon, with quick and fond farewells, and are on our way to Rose's. Since it is just after dinner and light as day, there are still plenty of people about. So, we decide against me going naked on this walk. For my part, I would have done it, feeling safe as I am with her. However, I accept that Rose has this reputation in town to protect, such as it is. Is that not wimpish? It is a bit, but I am also nervous and excited about the goal of the moment, to be with Rose and make love to her.

Look at me! A year ago, I was a virgin in all senses of the world. Soon, I will no longer be a virgin in any. I feel attractive, wanted and desired, and sexy. Here I am, roped in by a nice, older (a bit) young woman. I am proud. This is not about facts and statistics though. I have a heart too and am really attracted to Rose, like she is too me. Now that she has asked me, I know I want to and don't feel forced in any way. Hard to say whether it is the 'attraction' that drives me, or whether the 'lust' element she referred to has been unleashed. I don't know, don't care. I like to be with Rose and I love to make love to her. And am about to do it.

We enter her apartment. She gets us glasses of red wine. We sit and drink them, quietly, nearly in silence. No need to say much. She finishes before me and sits back and look at me until I finish mine. Then she gets up, stands before me, pulls me up and slowly undresses me. The idea of 'shame' flashes up for a moment. I feel a strange shame and can't help it. As if she has not seen me in the flesh a number of times, in fact hardly ever saw me dressed! Ah, but it fades quickly. Her touch is feather light. It is titillating, my body swarms, as she slowly removes my clothes and follows all of my curves in passing, lightly, without emphasis. She then undresses herself, slowly still and looking me in the eyes all the while. My eyes look at her, her body and her eyes, and my mind takes it all in.

When she is done and we are both naked, she embraces me and we kiss and kiss and kiss. My consciousness narrows. All I am is a sensory instrument -- the skin that is touched by her skin along all of her moving body and by the touch of her hands -- as if there are many of those. I sense her lips here on my body, and there, and there... I have my eyes closed. I just want to feel. Do sense my own lips kiss her smooth resilient skin, her nipples, her upper and nether lips? Do I taste her, the multitude of tastes she holds? I must be in pure ecstasy, a worshipper in the original religion, that, where all words fail, where the sheath is mightier than the sword - oh, I am the worshipper, but also the altar, the deity, the holy spirit, the devil and the virgin all in one.

We are a monster, whose number is 69, a circular monster that never ends. My mouth is sucked onto her sex and hers onto mine. Our tongues do their mischievous work. I remember my climax, or climaxes - I have no way to tell, I recollect no details. I think I remember convulsions of hers. I know I have seen and tasted her most intimate areas and juices. We were one.

These words are nonsense, fabrication after the fact. I feel intense feelings that I have never felt before. Feelings that never ended, until we find ourselves waking up in each other's arms in the early hours of the next morning.

I will be brief on what we did before I had to leave and join my parents on the journey back home.

We do not have breakfast, as we cannot see ourselves eating. We merely drink coffee and juice, naked still, sitting cross-legged on the bed facing each other. We talk about meeting, about the party, about the fun we had throughout the past few days, about last night, about love and lust, about our strong, but fresh feelings for each other. About how we would stay in touch and strive to meet again. Not about a love affair, a next time to meet, about how we love each other... That is too heavy. But we both hope, in fact are sure to meet again...

So that is where we will leave Sarah's story for now. I sign off her story a month after these events took place. We have stayed in touch but have not yet met again. We have talked a lot on the phone, Skyped and written. Between these forms I have pieced together the story you just read. Will we meet again? I hope so and you will be the first to know!

By the way, Sarah has managed to be naked at home a lot. She says her mum has joined her off and on, but her dad has declined to do the same. He does not feel comfortable to do so, he says. Anyway, I have not been present, so it not for me to report on this. I hope to visit her and see for myself. Hope her dad enjoys his daughter and wife. I will coax her to write her experiences up -- if only for me! You can look forward to this in Part 3 soon!

Finally, she says she has not exhibited herself again in public after leaving here. She is yet searching for a time and a place. Perhaps, she needs me to help her. I will let you know. Part 4, 5, 6...

Vitavie
Vitavie
194 Followers
12